Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to be forgotten, Melissa rocked upon my groin and I felt the walls of her bowels clenching me with their powerful muscles. I don't get to enjoy anal sex that often for two reasons. First, I'm large enough to make it a little painful for most women for a day or so afterwards. Second, and equally important, the sensation is so intense for me that it almost always leads to a quick orgasm. Particularly when she is using a vibrator in her pussy at the same time. In this case, Melissa was simply rubbing her pussy and tugging on the gold ring in her clitoral hood, but with the presence of my wife's twat coating my lips with a creamy mixture as she cried out her climaxes, I was in no position to hold back my orgasm for long. In just a few short minutes, I was moaning into Kelly's stretched cunt and my balls were spasming as I blasted my load deep into Melissa's rectum.

In what had become a fairly common occurrence, we all collapsed into a sweaty pile of arms and legs, the scent and emissions of sex filling the room, and we slept. I dreamed of my wife in the arms of her lover, and of Melissa teasing me in white lingerie with a ring on her finger, and of powerful orgasms coursing through us all.

12