Melissa Tells All Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling I jump in my daddy's lap. Facing him I put my arms around his neck. I lean in to kiss him softly. Our lips press together with more urgency before I feel his tongue touch mine. I feel his arms pull me tightly to him, as we get lost in our deep lover's kiss. His mouth begins to kiss my chin and then down my neck, licking and nibbling.

"I want to fuck you so bad baby girl, I want to put my cock deep inside you and fuck you all night long," he says in a low demanding voice.

"Oh God yes daddy, fuck me all night, my body is yours. I'm your little slut. Fuck me daddy, please fuck me all night long!"

He hurriedly pulls my top off and unhooks my bra as our lips are fighting to stay together. Finally he holds me back on his lap so he can see and feel my young firm full B cup breasts. His fingers toy with and pinch my nipples.

"So beautiful. So perfect."

He leans to begin sucking and licking each nipple in turn as he massages the other. After a few minutes, I move off his lap and stand in front of daddy. I want to tease him a little. First though, I lean down to pull his shorts off. He lifts his ass to allow me to strip him. He isn't wearing underwear so his big beautiful cock springs up erect after sliding the shorts low enough. I lean down to lick the head as he moans. Sliding his shorts down and off, I then stand in front of him and begin to do a slow and teasing strip for him. First, I give him a good look at my ass covered in my tight jeans, sliding my hands over my covered firm ass checks while looking back at him with a sexy smile. Turning around, I prop one foot up beside him on the couch and put both hands between my legs and massage the insides of my legs in unison right at my covered pussy. His cock is jerking from the throbbing of his intense erection.

Already topless, I slowly begin moving my tight jeans down over my hips. I'm wearing light blue bikini panties and after kicking off my jeans, I turn and put my tight panty covered ass within his reach. His hands begin to massage my firm ass cheeks.

"Baby you have the sexiest ass in the world. No one could resist wanting to touch and kiss these luscious cheeks."

He leans to begin kissing my ass cheeks while his hands massage the sides of my trim legs. His hands then hook the sides of my panties and slide them down to the floor. Daddy begins licking my ass crack letting his tongue glide from top to bottom as I lean over. I can feel his hot tongue touch my asshole. I have a small orgasm. No one has ever licked me there before. It feels so wonderful.

Still standing, He turns me around and presses his mouth into my pussy. I just hold his head and close my eyes at the incredible erotic feeling. He looks up at me and tells me to sit down on the couch where he is now. He moves onto the floor and after I'm sitting, he pushes my willing legs apart and slides my ass to the edge of the couch.

Daddy's face is only inches from my steaming pussy. He just stares at my pussy. He lets the image burn into his mind and memory. His fingers begin to explore and play with me. I just watch him with lust and excitement as he enjoys the sight and feel of my lewdly displayed pussy.

He moves his mouth to kiss my cunt.

"My baby girl's pussy is so beautiful. So tender, so young, so tight."

His tongue begins to enter me. He begins fucking me with his sexy tongue just as I fantasized about last night! He takes his time. Licking slowly then fast, enjoying his sexy daughter's young pussy. My mind is so lost in the lust I feel for him. I hump into his face wanting his tongue in me. He moves to lick my young clit. His mouth covers it and his tongue begins to furiously lick my hard bud. He pushes two fingers into my dripping tight pussy and begins fucking me. My hands grab his head and hold him tightly to me as I scream out my orgasm.

"Ohhhhh fuck I'm cumminggggggggg! Lick me daddyyyyyyyyyyy! Ohhhhh Godddddddddd yesssssssss!"

His fingers slow down in my pussy as he pulls his mouth away. I collapse back onto the couch so satisfied. He moves beside me and kisses me. I can taste myself on his wet lips. I move my hand to his cock, dripping with his pre-cum.

"Let's go to the bedroom baby."

We move together hand in hand to my parent's bed. I sit on the edge and pull my still standing daddy in front of me. I begin to bathe his cock with my tongue. My hands play with the base of his big cock and his cum filled balls. I take as much of his cock in my mouth as possible. I make love to his delicious cock.

He pulls away.

"I need to fuck you, Mel. I need my cock inside you right now."

I slide back on the bed and spread my legs wide. My pussy lips flowering open.

"Daddy, my pussy belongs to you completely ... until Sunday."

He moves between my legs and lifts them over his shoulder. His wet cock is aligned with my tight hole. He pushes the head at the opening and slides deeply inside as I groan from the pleasure of being filled so sudden and so full. He begins thrusting into me at a gentle pace. I know he is afraid he is going to hurt me, but I want him to pound me hard.

"Fuck me hard daddy. Fuck the hell out of me. Don't be shy ... I won't break. Daddy, please use my pussy. Pound me hard with your big cock!"

He begins to drive his cock into me with tremendous force. My pussy responds by squeezing his cock tighter as I cum over and over from the fucking of my young life. Amazingly, he fucks me like this for about thirty minutes with altering thrusts. I don't even try to count my orgasms.

He pulls out and I moan feeling frustrated, as my cunt is so open and empty now. Daddy tells me to get on my hands and knees. I feel him move behind me and slowly enter my throbbing pussy again. Moaning my approval, he begins to fuck me gentle. I move my body to his thrusts to get the deepest penetration possible. His cock feels huge inside my tight cunt. His hands begin massaging my young ass.

"Melissa, your ass is so fucking sexy. I wish you could see my cock fucking your little cunt. Your pussy lips are dragging so tight around my cock baby."

Both of us are sweating from the intense fucking we are giving each other. Daddy begins to thrust harder and harder into my body. He can't last long now. I want my daddy to fill me again with his thick cum. As I cum one last time, I feel him begin to swell inside me. Hearing his little girl squeal through one more orgasm is just too much for him.

"Cum in my pussy, daddyyyyyyy! Cummmm in meeeeeeee!!

I feel his cock literally explode inside me with sperm. He is moaning very loudly as he fills his gorgeous daughter's incredibly tight cunt with his thick white cum. Totally spent from his orgasm, he collapses onto the bed pulling me with him. His cock is still firm and embedded inside me as I end up on my side with him spooned in behind me.

After a few minutes of catching his breath, he leans over to ask if I'm alright.

"Mel baby, are you OK? Did I hurt you baby?

I turn my head up to meet his eyes with mine.

"Daddy, I have never felt better. That was soooo good!"

He kisses me softly.

"You were outstanding baby. I can't remember cumming that hard in a long time."

He slides back down and puts his arms around me. One hand moves to stroke my hair.

"I love you, Melissa."

"I love you too, daddy."

We drift off to sleep in a lovers embrace.

Once more, I look at Mark wondering how he is taking all of this from the woman he loves.

(to be continued in chapter 3)

12