Melissa Tells All Ch. 5

Story Info
She finishes her confession but does he still love her?
8.7k words
4.67
56.9k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pookie
Pookie
82 Followers

When daddy and I return home that evening, mom is there waiting to greet us. Of course she wants to know what all happened with the pitching coach. What could I tell her? She has never asked me these kinds of details before when I've been at softball camp or seeing a softball specialist.

Daddy answers in my silence, "The instructor worked with Mel on the pitches she already knew but wanted to improve on. She picked up some great pointers that will help her tremendously."

Mom seems satisfied with his answers but I'm very nervous the whole time they are talking.

I go upstairs and take off the clothes I normally wear during softball practices. I toss them over into the clothes hamper and forget all about them. I would be doing the wash tomorrow anyways.

Turning on my CD player to listen to a CD I purchased yesterday, I lay back nude on my bed to relax for a bit. Lying back with my head propped on my favorite pillow and my eyes closed, I think about the tremendous sex that daddy and I had enjoyed that afternoon. We had done some very erotic things together. Some very kinky things as well! My fingers move over my body. I can't resist touching my nipples as I remember daddy sucking and nibbling on them this afternoon. He seemed to enjoy chewing and biting on my firm tits. My other hand reaches to touch my soaking cunt. I can still feel some of my daddy's cum inside my pussy.

I hear a knock at my door. I quickly sit up in my bed some and wipe the juices from the hand that had been touching my cunt.

"Come in."

My mom opens the door and walks into the room.

"I just came to get your dirty clothes to wash. Are the clothes you wore while practicing today in the hamper?"

"Yea mom. I'll wash them if you want me to."

"That's OK. I'm washing some of your sister's clothes too."

My mind recalls that it was almost this same scenario about three months back that started everything between daddy and I.

I watch my mom walk over to the hamper and get my practice clothes from the hamper. Horror immediately strikes my mind!! My panties are probably soaked and smell just like I fucked all day long! Oh fuck!! There is nothing I can do!! She has already picked them up with my shorts and shirt! Mom looks over at me while I stare at her in horror. I don't know what she makes of my stare at that moment though.

"What happened, Melissa?"

"What ... do you mean mom?"

"What happened to you? Why do you look the way you do?"

My mind struggles to come up with some answer to a question I'm not even certain of!

"I just practiced hard today mom. I guess I'm just tired and drained right now," I say hoping that will explain any oddity in my appearance.

"Melissa ... you did not get love bites all over your tits from practicing softball," she says in a very controlled voice.

I glance down in absolute terror at my tits. There are small bruises all over my tits!! Oh my God!! How do I explain this?!

"Mom ... OK, I let Brian ... well ... you know ... on our date last night," I say blushing profusely hoping she will believe this lie.

"I guess it takes bruises longer to appear for you than for me. I didn't see any sign of bruises this morning before you got dressed."

"I ... guess so."

"Honey, you know your father and I don't mind if you have sex with your boyfriends. We don't encourage it. But we won't say anything to you as long as you are careful about sex. Mel, I'm not sure what you have been up to lately. Especially the past week, you have been acting differently and it really concerns me. Seeing bruises on your tits really concerns me. I want you to promise me that you won't do anything stupid to hurt yourself."

"I know this looks bad ... we just got carried away is all."

"'Carried away' as you call it is one thing. But when I see bruises, I think you got more than 'carried away'. What really seems odd is that I didn't notice them this morning when I saw you getting dressed. I guess I was just in too big of a hurry to notice while trying to get you and your daddy ready to leave this morning."

I just sit on my bed in silence now out of fear that anything else I say will make things even worse. Mom looks at my clothes in her hands and then looks at me.

"These clothes seem rather clean for someone who practiced hard in them," she says turning to leave the room.

I can't think straight now. What does my mom think?! She did not accuse me of anything. But she knows something doesn't add up! I should have washed those clothes myself as soon as I got home!! My God, what is mom thinking right now?

The rest of the evening goes by without anything else being spoken between my mom and me. I begin to feel some relief that she isn't thinking that my daddy and I were fucking each other passionately instead of being tutored on my softball pitches. I begin to feel rather wicked at the thought that I can fuck my daddy behind my mom's back and get away with it. She will never suspect that daddy is filling me with his gorgeous cock whenever we are alone together.

While sitting in the family room together around 11pm, my mom asks my daddy if he is ready to go to bed. They both get up off the couch together and tell me goodnight as they walk toward the stairs to go upstairs. Daddy turns to look at me as he climbs the stairs behind mom. He gives me a wink and a smile. I give him a cute sexy smile in return and move my hand up and down my naked thigh showing off for him. After they are upstairs for about 10 minutes, I quietly go upstairs. Moving slowly and quietly past my brother and sister's rooms, I move up close to my parent's bedroom door.

"Caroline, I'm just too worn out tonight. Lets just cuddle and get some sleep."

"It appears you are quite worn out. You can't even get hard for me."

I quickly move away from the door. I think rather devilishly to myself that he gave me all he had this afternoon!

The next week goes by without my daddy and I having a chance to be alone like we had the past few weeks. I find myself getting extremely frustrated at not being able to fuck daddy's big hard cock. I am also turning down dates and offers from friends to get together, hoping daddy and I can find some time alone.

On Wednesday, daddy asks me to go with him to the store to pick up a few things. Immediately I remember our last trip alone to the store and jump at the chance to go with him.

My mom then tells daddy, "I need you to do something. Let Mel go alone this time."

I pout at my daddy when mom isn't looking at us. He just shrugs indicating that there is nothing he can do.

While I'm driving back from the store, I decide to tell daddy that I'll meet him in the family room about 1am after mom has gone to sleep, which is usually around midnight. This will give her an hour to fall asleep. Normally she falls asleep very quickly.

I tell daddy about my plan. He thinks it's a little risky, but agrees to meet me at 1am since he wants to fuck my young pussy again.

After we all head upstairs to go to bed, I crawl into my bed and begin waiting for the clock to read 1am. My body becomes extremely excited at the thought of a quickie with my daddy downstairs. My fingers play inside my very horny pussy until I have a small orgasm. I am saving the big one for my daddy!

When the clock finally reads 1am, I walk very quietly out of my room and toward the stairs to the family room. A few minutes later, daddy appears at his bedroom door and walks carefully toward me. We walk quietly down them together. When we reach the bottom of the stairs, we stand together quietly listening for any noises from upstairs. The house is dark and quiet at this time of night.

After we hear nothing but the normal sounds of the house at night, daddy takes my hand in his and we walk through the dark family room toward the kitchen door. After we walk into the kitchen, daddy turns and pulls me to him tightly while we begin a long passionate kiss. My body responds to his touches. I can feel his cock getting extremely hard as it presses against my body while he holds me close to him. I begin kissing down his body until his cock bumps against my chin.

It is dark in the kitchen but I can definitely hear daddy's moans as I begin licking the length of his hard cock. After licking the underside a few times, I let the head of his beautiful shaft slide into my wet mouth. I slowly begin to suck more and more of this hot cock inside.

We both are surprised when light begins shining from the family room under the kitchen door. Daddy quickly pushes me back from his cock, which is bobbing wet in the open. He pulls me up to my feet and points me toward the cabinet with the drinking glasses.

"Get a glass of water, fast!" daddy says in a hurried whispered voice.

Daddy practically runs to the refrigerator and opens the door. Just as he reaches inside for the jug of milk, the kitchen door opens and mom walks in reaching for the light switch. When the light turns on, she can see daddy standing in front of the open refrigerator with his back to her. She can also see me over at the cabinet getting a drinking glass out.

"Well you two have great timing I see," mom says in her normal voice.

"Just getting something to drink mom."

"I hope I didn't wake you honey, I was thirsty as well and found Melissa headed down here too."

"Well both of you need to hurry up and get back to bed. You have school young lady and you have to get up early for work mister."

We both get something to drink while mom gets a glass of water as well. I can tell daddy is trying to stand in a position so that mom can't see his shrinking erection. I feel terrified yet also excited that we were doing something illicit and got away with it again.

We all head back upstairs and head back to our rooms. Daddy turns to me as I look from my door and rolls his eyes at me. I know we took one hell of a risk just now. We were seconds from getting caught! If mom hadn't turned the lights on, she would have caught us. What is really weird is her waking up when she did. I begin to realize just how desperate I can be about fucking my daddy.

The only thing this night proves to be is extremely frustrating though. I'm so desperate to be with my daddy again. Here I am taking incredibly desperate risks just to feel his gorgeous cock inside me once again. The desperation seems to grow from day to day making both my daddy and I more careless in how we hide our incestuous desires for each other.

Thursday does not provide us with an opportunity to be together. It seems like every time my daddy and I have a chance to be alone, mom is around. It seems as if she is almost going out of her way to prevent us from being alone. I know this is only my being paranoid. But the opportunities for us just aren't there anymore it seems. I sense that daddy is just as desperate as I am to once again hold each other in an intimate embrace as lovers only can.

Lying in bed late at night, I realize that maybe tomorrow we will have an opportunity to fuck each other. School is out for a teacher in-service day. Mom will be at work and daddy will be off. If my brother and sister leave to see their friends early enough, we should have a few hours to make love to each other.

I wake up bright and early. After taking a long shower, I stand in front of the mirror smiling at myself because of my devilish thoughts. There are no thoughts about the harm I could be doing to my mom and family with my continued lust for my daddy's cock. I have no thoughts about the perversion of assisting my daddy in his illicit incestuous affair, which can only end up hurting my mom eventually.

I go downstairs just before my mom leaves for work.

"Good morning sleepy head. You're up bright and early considering it is a day off from school."

"Morning mom. I don't want to waste any of the day."

"What do you have planned for the day?"

Immediately a tremendous feeling of guilt overwhelms me. All I've been able to think about the past few days is fucking my daddy. All I've done since last night is plan how he and I can be alone today so we can fuck and suck each other as long as possible. Now here is my mom, the person who gave birth to me and would die before letting harm come to me, asking me what my plans are for the day!

"No definite plans mom. I may try to rearrange my room some. I've been thinking about doing that for awhile now."

"Well don't make a big mess of things. Some things are hard to put back the way they were if things ends up not working out as planned."

Mom walks over to me and kisses me. She pushes my hair back from my face. She stares into my eyes for a few moments as if hoping to see something that should be there. Her look confuses me and I don't know what to say to her.

"I love you, Melissa. I know we are not very close in many ways. But I love you and always will love you ... no matter what you do."

She kisses me again and then heads to the family room to tell my daddy she is leaving for the day. I hear her tell him that she won't be home until late afternoon at the earliest. My brother comes downstairs just as mom is leaving. She stops to tell him goodbye as well.

Once she is out of the door, I look at daddy and give him a sexy wink. I move toward the stairs and look back with a 'follow me' look. After I reach the top of the stairs, I look back to see daddy at the bottom. I move my lips saying, "I'll be in my room".

A few moments after I enter my room, daddy appears at the door. He stands there as if he is keeping an eye out for my sister and brother.

"Daddy, when Jessie and Sam leave to go to see their friends after lunch, we'll have the house to ourselves this afternoon!"

"I know, baby girl. But we need to be careful. We can't leave any signs that we have been together."

"I know, daddy. We'll make sure we get finished fucking each other long before mom is to get off work."

"Mel ... I really don't like ... cheating on your mom. It just goes against everything she and I promised each other years ago. I just pray that she never finds out about us or it will be the end of many things, including our marriage."

"Don't worry daddy! She won't know. I'm not going to tell her. So as long as no one sees us, then there is nothing to worry about."

"Mel, it's amazing what I'm risking just to be able to make love to you. I just hope and pray that our lust doesn't destroy our family."

After daddy fixes us some sandwiches for lunch, my brother and sister take off to see their friends for the afternoon. Daddy and I are finally alone. We decide to quickly get naked and then meet in the family room to begin out sex play for the afternoon. I grab some extra towels for us to lay on while we fuck our brains out, just so there are no cum stains or wet spots left on the furniture or carpet. I plan to fuck daddy on everything this afternoon!

We both move over to the couch as we enter the room. Once we reach the couch, daddy grabs me in his arms and begins to kiss my open mouth deeply. His tongue dances with mine as our hands move all over each other. Out lips battle to stay together as we touch each other. Daddy's hands massage my young firm tits while his thumb and forefinger pause at moments to pinch my nipples firmly. My hands are busy touching his throbbing erection. There is already pre-cum at the tip of this handsome man's big cock. I let my fingers get wet with it as I begin stroking his erection.

Then my world ends.

Standing in the door leading from the family room to the garage is my mom. My hands move quickly to cover my face in horror. Caught. Busted. Hands in the cookie jar, well on the cock anyways. I sit down on the couch before I fall down on it from my body going numb. I thought my world and quite possibly my life were over. Daddy remains standing but is speechless as mom begins talking.

"I kept hoping I was wrong about you two. But I can see I wasn't."

"OH MY GOD, MOM!" I begin crying, "I'M SORRYYY!"

Mom doesn't respond to my tearful outburst. She purposely moves from the doorway across the room to a chair beside the couch.

"James, I think you should have a seat beside ... our daughter."

Daddy sits next to me, but not too closely. I feel nothing. Every emotion is drained from my body. My mom knows. My mom saw!

Mom sits down in the chair beside the couch leaving me between her and daddy.

"Caroline ... this is all my fault ... I shouldn't have ... "

Mom puts up her hand to stop daddy from talking. Daddy immediately becomes quiet. After looking down at her hands for a minute, mom looks back up at us with a very sad face and begins talking to both of us.

"I know this has been going on for at least a few weeks. I think I know the answer to my first question as well. Melissa, did your father ever force you to have sex with him?"

"No mom. Daddy never made me do anything! This is all my fault! I never should ... "

Mom holds her hand up again to get me to stop talking. I immediately stop and cover my face again with my hands. Tears are still streaming down my face as I watch my mom through my hands. I can hardly breathe from the realization that my family is about to be destroyed, just as I feared all along.

"How long?" mom asks.

"The first time was three months ago ... when you and the kids were at your parent's house," daddy tells mom. "We stopped after that weekend but ... we started back a few weeks ago.

"The trip to see the pitching coach. That was a lie so you two could go somewhere together?"

"Yes."

"I figured as much. Your clothes were not sweaty or dirty after a, supposedly, hard day practicing. Your panties were soaked with what I know from many years to be cum from having sex recently. The bite marks on your breasts weren't from your date the previous night; they had to be from that same day. James, in all the years we have been together, the only times you haven't been able to get hard for me is after a lot of sex. You couldn't get hard for me that night."

I just nod my head at my mom, indicating that she is correct about everything. Daddy is doing the same. We both know that this was mom's time to say what she had to say.

"Wednesday, late at night, when I came downstairs, I suspected then that you two were up to something."

Looking at James, she continued, "I watched from our door as you two went downstairs, one after the other. I gave you a few minutes to get down there before I came down to see for myself. I turned on the light in the family room expecting to find you together there. Then I realized you must have either gone into the kitchen or outside. When I walked into the kitchen, I knew I had just interrupted something. I also noticed you trying to hide your erection."

Daddy just nods, looking down at the floor in shame for what she is revealing about her knowledge of our incestuous affair.

"I knew then that you two were fucking each other. I was furious when I realized it the other night. I wanted to slap both of you as hard as I could. I wanted to hurt both of you badly for hurting me the way you did. I remained calm though. I'm trying to remain calm now."

I begin crying harder as I realize that she has been hurting for days with this. She has known for days! But then I quickly realize something that gives me a feeling of hope. She isn't yelling at either of us. She isn't throwing things at us. She isn't trying to tear our heads off with her bare hands. She is talking to us. She is talking to us as a family.

"After knowing for sure what I had been suspecting since Saturday, I knew I had to confront both of you in a way that you could not deny it. I knew Jessie and Sam were going to see friends this afternoon. I knew the two of you would be alone together. I knew you would take advantage of the time to fuck some more. So I told my boss that I wanted to get off early today to run some errands. I left work about noon and came home, but I drove in using the back road to our property and parked out of sight. After I watched the kids leave, I walked up to the house and waited in the garage. I peeked into the room a few times until you both came in nude. I gave you a few minutes to get started. When I peeked in again, I saw the two of you together kissing and touching each other, and that is when you noticed me."

Pookie
Pookie
82 Followers