Melissa Tells All Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom pauses and looks straight at my daddy.

"I love you, James. I love you with everything that I am. I can't even begin to imagine a life without you. But we need to talk long and hard about this ... but not now. Not in front of Mel."

Mom gets me to look at her before continuing.

"Melissa ... you know what you have been doing is so very wrong. I think I can get past the fact that you were having sex with my husband. What I'm struggling hard with is that you helped your father to deceive me. You lied to me. You conspired to have sex with my husband behind my back. You have done all of this without regards for how I would feel. Even if you did care how I would feel, you were dead set on making this happen. I've given you all my love since you were born. I've done what is necessary to make sure you have what you need in life. I know you are a very adventurous and daring girl. I've known that since you were very young. I knew there would be times I'd have to step in to keep you from hurting yourself. You are a very intelligent young lady, but you can be so stupid at times. You hurt me like no one else could. You threw my love in my face. It hurts me to say this, but I actually hated you the other night. I hated my own daughter! But ... even in the heat of my hatred, I remembered one thing. One thing that will always win out over any other feelings I have for you. That one thing is ... I love you."

She reaches over to take one of my tear soaked hands into hers. With her other hand she lifts my chin so I'm looking into her eyes.

"Melissa, I love you, baby girl. Like I told you this morning, I'll always love you no matter what you do. You are first and always my daughter."

I lean over to hug her tightly and begin sobbing loudly as I tell her how much I'm sorry.

"I'm so very sorry ... I let things get out of control ... I love you, mom. I won't ever hurt you again as long as I live. I have hurt you enough to last a lifetime."

"Be careful what you promise baby girl. Make sure you can live up to your promises. Talk is cheap. Your actions will tell the story."

"I know mom. I know."

"If you two ever do this again behind my back, there will be real hell to pay. I don't intend to live my life looking for clues of you having sex when I'm not around. You both have to be careful or you will destroy this family. That is what is so important to me right now more than anything else, keeping our family together."

Mom stands up from the chair and says, "James, I think we need to go upstairs and talk now."

Daddy followed mom up the stairs. I just sit in the same chair my mom had been in while talking to us. What just happened? Are we still a family? Is mom just going to forget that his ever happened? Many conflicting thoughts flood my mind. But the one thing that occupies my mind the most is the fact that my mom now knows that I'm nothing but a cheap slut that will go as far as fucking her daddy to satisfy her desires. For the first time I truly understand how I almost ripped my family apart because of my uncontrolled lust. Because I like to be adventurous, I almost destroyed my family. Because I like to be daring, I almost broke up my parents' marriage. I may still have. What are they talking about now?

It's still only the middle of the afternoon. But all I want to do is hide from everything. My parents are still in their bedroom talking. I can only pray that mom finds it in her heart to forgive daddy for what we have done. Mom told me she loves me still. But she didn't say she forgives me. The only thing I know for sure about anything right now is that I need to stay away from them. All I can do is create more problems for them. Mom was very calm and controlled while talking to the two of us together. But how long can she control her hurt feelings when she is around me. During the next week following my mom's discovery of our incestuous affair, she isn't outwardly angry when she was around me, at least not in front of me. But this whole affair put a bigger strain on what is already a strained relationship between us. I avoid saying anything to her over the next week or so. I don't want to get involved in a confrontation because I know it will kill both of us.

After about a week, mom and I get back to what I'd call 'normal' for us. But it's like we're walking in a minefield when we talking to each other. She tries not to act differently around me, but she makes little comments that are like little jabs at me.

On Sunday of the next weekend, mom and I are sitting in the kitchen together eating breakfast. I think that maybe I can start up a conversation with her; maybe put some hurt feels behind us. I make a statement about a friend of mine to her. My friend got caught sneaking out of her house in the middle of the night the previous weekend.

"Mom, do you remember Sally?"

"Isn't she the girl that stays in trouble at school all the time?"

"Yea, well she got caught by her mom sneaking out of her house last Saturday night about 2am to go hang out with her boyfriend."

"If her father was like yours then she would not have to sneak out."

I know she hated herself for saying it because she just turns around and looked at the floor for the longest time. I leave the room and avoid her as much as I can for a long time after that. I know then that even though she loves me, she still hasn't forgiven me in her heart. The bitterness is still there. The hurt that I caused may never go away completely as long as she remembers my slutty acts against her marriage.

That turned out to be the worst of the comments she ever made to me. There are some others that were very subtle jabs but nothing quite like that one. After her comment to me, I find that I'm now avoiding my mom as much as possible. I also start avoiding my daddy too. Not because I didn't want to be around him. I'm afraid my mom will think I am after him or that we're fucking again. Daddy has always taken me to softball practices and games even though I could drive myself. He has always been there involved with me with sports and other activities.

But I begin getting rides from friends so I wouldn't be alone with him. I know he is upset about it, but I'm afraid I'll make a bigger mess of things if I'm around either of my parents right now.

One thing made it even worse for me. I kept remembering the incredible sex I had with my daddy. He fucked me like no one else had at that point in my life. I occasionally found myself masturbating to the memories of the times my daddy put his gorgeous cock inside my mouth and pussy. I remembered the spankings. I remembered him eating my cum-filled pussy. The memories are wonderful. But the pain they caused us all consume me now, and cause me to avoid my parents even more.

I continue avoiding my parents to the point that we rarely see each other. Instead of sitting in the family room with them watching TV at night like before, I begin hanging out in my room or with friends. I'm dating often just so I can have a reason to be out of the house. However, I don't have a boyfriend.

My daddy asks me one day if I'm upset with him.

"Sweetheart, are you mad at me now for what happened? I don't like what is happening between us now. You never talk to me or want to be around me anymore."

"Everything is cool daddy. I'm just really busy with everything right now is all."

This is a lie of course. But I didn't want to discuss any of this with him then. I continue to make up excuses. I even help friends arrange parties and sleepovers just to avoid being with the two of them.

The next day, my mom walks up to me and she hugs me.

"I love you, Mel. Is everything ok, baby girl?"

"I'm fine mom. I'm just really busy with things lately."

More lies of course.

"Sometimes I wonder if I still have a daughter named Melissa, because I never see her around anymore."

I continue to avoid them though.

Another month passes with more of the same. I continue to avoid both my mom and daddy as much as possible. I literally hibernate in my room except for times when we have visitors and it would seem rude if I wasn't with my family. I continue to avoid saying anything to either of them even when I'm with them. It's no secret to anyone what I am doing now. My brother and sister ask me at separate times if I'm in trouble with our parents. My actions are beginning to put a strain on my family.

Then late one night while lying on my bed nude, listening to songs on my CD player, someone knocks on my bedroom door.

"Come in."

Mom opens the door and walks just inside the room. She is nude which is not unusual at all for our family at this time of night.

"Can we talk for a few minutes?"

"Yea mom ... "

"Come with me, Melissa. All three of us need to talk."

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to our bedroom. Your father and I want to talk alone with you. He is waiting on us there."

I think, 'Oh shit, here we go.'

My mom stood at the door until I walk past her and begin walking to their room. She followed right behind me. I walk into their bedroom; daddy is sitting up naked in their bed.

"Sit down beside your father ... so we can talk."

Mom sits down with us on the bed.

"We know you're avoiding the both of us, because of my finding out about you and daddy. I don't want this to go on any longer because it is hurting everyone."

She puts her hand on mine and looks at me sincerely.

"It's ok ... what you and your father did. I only hated the deception and your disregard for my feelings. Your father and I have been talking tonight."

I glance over at my daddy and it finally dawned on me. As I look at his body, I can see the unmistakable signs that he had very recently been fucking. I glance back over at mom and notice that her pussy also has the obvious signs of being well fucked. It's very obvious to me now that they have been talking about our affair while they were having sex earlier!

Mom began talking to me again.

"I asked your daddy about the two of you that Saturday afternoon, when I found you together, and we came up to this room to talk. He opened up explaining how everything happened. I was very upset with him part of the time. But what I realized is that what the two of you had been doing wasn't a threat to our marriage. James still loved me as much then as before the affair. Maybe more. I realized the sex between your father and I had been tremendous during the time you two were fucking each other."

I look at her very confused about this turn of events. My mind is in complete turmoil over what she is telling me now.

"I forgave your father for what he did with you. It wasn't really the sex that upset me, it was the deception and lies."

Mom continues telling me about their relationship over the past few months. I'm still not sure what happened between them after they left me downstairs that Saturday afternoon to go upstairs to 'talk'. But it didn't seem to affect their relationship in a bad way at all. Turns out they're getting along fine together, and all this actually seems to have sparked their relationship. I couldn't really see it because of my trying to stay out of sight as much as I could.

She didn't ask daddy about details of what we did until several weeks later. They had talked in general about it though and she knew what we had done. They had talked in great detail about the affair over the past few weeks. From how she is describing it, I think the idea of daddy and I fucking turns her on! When she realized that it was mostly my impulsive streak that got it going, she didn't feel threatened anymore by me. She admits she was afraid my daddy would just go crazy and fuck me whenever he wanted now. That never happened though, so she became more at ease with the idea of daddy having sex with me ... sometimes.

As she continues telling me about everything that happened between her and daddy the past few months, it becomes clear to me that she decided she wants to be a part of the affair in some way. The affair didn't hurt daddy or me from her perspective. What seems to have hurt all of us was my decision to avoid them, out of fear I would cause more problems.

"Mel baby, the sex the two of you had did not seem to hurt any of us. If anything it seemed to help your daddy and I become closer and more intimate together. I know the two of you had some exciting sex together. Your daddy has told me everything and it didn't seem to hurt either one of you in any way."

I blush profusely, realizing that mom knows about all the kinky things daddy and I did together. Then mom did something that completely stuns me. She reaches over and grabs daddy's cock, which has grown extremely hard while we're listening to mom.

"If anything, it seems to have made him quite a stud in bed now," mom says smiling at me.

Mom pauses for a few moments as she gathers her courage for her next statement.

"I would like to see the two of you together ... if you want to."

At that point my mind is on overload. Did I hear my mom right? Did she just ask me to have sex with daddy again?! In front of her ... so she could watch?!

I guess mom could tell that I'm speechless. She could also see that I haven't gotten up and run from the room either. From this point on I'm just basically doing what she says like I'm a machine or something.

"Lie down by daddy."

I didn't mind doing this for her. I'm growing extremely horny at the idea she is suggesting. But I'm getting really upset that mom is just doing this to get back at me somehow.

Looking at daddy she says, "Show me what you did with her."

Looking at me she says, "If you don't mind?"

"I ... don't mind."

I said this more because I'm scared what could happen if I said otherwise. I really didn't mind, but I'm just uneasy about my mom right now. I'm basically doing what I think she wants me to do, like I always have done, because she has always intimidated me like that.

Daddy looks at me asking, "Do you want to suck my cock, baby girl?"

I look at mom closely and she just smiles and nods to indicate that she didn't mind at all.

Mom sits on the bed watching me. I lean down and begin kissing and licking daddy's cock ... in front of my own mom! I begin to worship his cock just like before. If mom wants a show, mom is going to get my best performance. I suck his cock deep into my mouth, letting the head enter my throat. I cradle his balls in my hand as I work his shaft with my hot wet mouth. I can tell daddy is about to loose control and explode in my mouth. So can mom.

Looking at daddy she says, "It looks like she is about to make you cum, sweetie."

"Oh God, yes ... I'm about to cum in our daughter's sexy mouth!"

Daddy lifts my head by my chin.

"Can I fuck you, little one?"

"Yes daddy ... fuck me so ... mom can see. Fuck my little pussy just for mom."

I move onto my back and daddy gets on top between my legs. He presses his steal hard cock against my dripping hole. He begins easing his shaft into my hungry pussy. I wanted this cock so bad over the past few months and now I'm getting it again. This time in front of my mom ... with her blessing! I glance at mom and see her rubbing her clit with her fingers. She is getting off on watching her husband fuck their daughter in their marital bed!

Daddy fucks me for a few minutes before the whole situation makes him come close to exploding deep inside my pussy. While daddy is fucking me deep and hard, mom reaches over and touches one of my tits, moving her fingers to pinch my nipple lightly. My body just couldn't process all this sexual stimulation from my parents. I begin the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. Daddy's cock erupts deep inside me, filling me with a tremendous load of hot thick cum. Mom presses into both of us as she reaches her own equally intense orgasm while finger fucking her own cum-soaked pussy.

However, when it was over, I just start crying. I just completely lose it because I just know this was mom's way of getting back at me, by trying to humiliate me.

Mom asks with obvious concern in her voice, "What's wrong, baby girl?"

I just look at her hard, asking, "Do you still ... love me?"

She takes me in her arms holds me tight saying, "I love you more than my own life, Melissa."

We just cuddle together for a while, her telling me that everything is fine and she isn't mad at me at all. Daddy is running his hand through my hair while rubbing my arm, saying everything is going to be fine and they just wanted me to know all was fine with them. At that point, I'm just physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. I fall asleep in their bed between them while they hold me.

When I wake up the next morning, I discover my parents are already awake and have gone downstairs. I come down into the kitchen and see my mom alone. She hugs me tight and asks me to come back up to the bedroom with her. We sit on the bed and have a good long talk.

She says, "I know you've been avoiding both of us ... and that is not healthy for any of us. What we did last night, and what you and your father did together before, may not be healthy either. But it didn't hurt any of us permanently. As long as the sex between all of us is consensual, and done with respect for each other, then your father and I have no problem with it continuing."

I listen to my mom intently. If last night surprised me, what she is telling me now is shocking to me. She is saying we can continue to have sex together!

"But I want to make this very clear. We're still your parents, and you are not to try to take advantage of this in any way ... or there will be hell to pay. We can have sex again ... like we did last night ... if we all agree to it. But the first time you try to take advantage of me or your father or the situation, it will be over and you'll pay the price."

I nod as she talks to me, agreeing to what she says. I feel so relieved at how all of this is now turning out.

"I love you, Melissa ... and I forgive you. I'd never hurt you intentionally ... if that is what you thought was happening last night. The worst part for me over the past few months isn't that you fucked my husband, the worst part is the pain he has endured since you started avoiding him. He adores you. He has been hurting because you never want to be around him anymore. It hurt me as well that you never want to be around me. It's like we lost you."

"I avoided daddy because I was scared that I would create more problems if you saw me around him."

"I trust you to behave with him. He has already made it up to me for doing this behind my back. Also ... I know that you have been avoiding me because you are afraid of me, you always have been. I think I understand why as well ... you and I are so much alike ... I think it scares both of us!"

"Yea ... what scares me is that you always seem to be able to read my mind ... just like now!" I say, smiling at my mom for the first time in a long time.

I tell her then, for the first time, that I'm sorry for having had sex with her husband behind her back, and making so many lies to cover it up. She says she just wants it to be out in the open with us, and to talk with each other and we will not have problems.

I look closely at Mark taking in all of this. I can tell this confession has had a very erotic affect on him. His cock is literally throbbing and demanding attention.

"Do you still love me now?"

"Mel, I love you so much. I need you so badly right now!!"

I know he needs to fuck me now. I know this has built him up to a boiling point and his cock needs relief.

"Lay on your back buster," I say grinning at him.

He moves onto his back and I slide seductively onto his body, straddling him. My pussy is hot and wet on his stomach. I can feel the head of his cock poking at my ass. I lean down to kiss him passionately. I then lift myself so that I can position the head of his rigid shaft at the opening to my cunt. I slide down the entire length of his big cock, moaning loudly as it fills me completely. As I begin to fuck my man, I decide to finish my confession.