Melissa Tells All Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom was right about how thing would turn out. Things got back to how they had been with me and my parents, except I was having sex in bed with my daddy once in awhile with my mom enjoying the show."

"I can't believe she likes watching you fuck your father! Oh God, baby! ... your pussy is heaven around my cock!!"

"That's not all babe. The next night, I did lick her pussy to some incredible orgasms so daddy could watch. She has learned to join in with us while we fuck. Mom learned quickly just how to make her daughter's pussy feel good with her incredible tongue."

"Oh fuckkkkkk Mel! You and your mom?! Oh God yes! ... that is so fucking hot! So is your damn pussy right now ... damn damn damn!"

"Oh fuck babe! ... your cock feels like it is spitting me in half! .... My parents and I began getting together a few times a month on weekends in their bedroom. Mom and I began talking more and more about our sex lives, past and present. She revealed to me that they had been swingers before deciding to have children."

"Your parents were swingers?!"

"Not 'were' babe, 'are' swingers," I say grinning.

"Of fuck it all Melissa ... this is so fucking hottttt!"

"It seems they had been interested in opening up their sex life again. They had been swingers when they first got married until she got pregnant with Sam. Nothing had happened since then until I got involved with daddy. They did begin a sexual relationship with a couple that was in their early 30's about then. About a year later they became involved with another couple too."

"Melissa baby ... I can't hold it back much longer ... I'm going to fill your naughty daddy fucking pussy with the biggest load of fucking cum ever!! This is so damn hot baby!!"

"Cum deep in me babe! Fill me full of your hot fucking cum! Fill me just like my daddy does!!!!"

We both explode into the most incredible orgasm that either of us has ever had in our lives. Both of us scream out our passion as his cock blasts my nasty pussy with more cum than it can handle at once. My pussy throbs like it never has before in my life! We're sharing our nasty thoughts together as we share out greatest orgasm ever. As we collapse together against each other's sweat covered bodies, we kiss gently, enjoying this very tender and intimate moment.

"Mark ... now you know my dark secret. There are some other events you need to know about, but we can talk about those later. I just want you to know that my daddy and I are not 'lovers' now. We just enjoy each other's bodies sometimes. I still love fucking and sucking my daddy's big cock. Also, I enjoy licking and playing with my mom's pussy as much as possible. I want you to know that I love you and will give this up for your love. I hope maybe you will accept this and become a part of it with me. I love my parents, but you're my true love."

"Melissa ... I have to admit that ... all of this ... well it just blows me away! I am glad you told me though. I would have hated you if I found out any other way. Melissa darling ... I love you! Nothing changes ... except maybe MY sex life."

"Do you mean you might like to ... fuck my mom?" grinning cutely at my sexy man.

"Oh God Melissa, YES! That would be so fucking HOT! Fucking your mom while you fuck your father!"

"Maybe we could try some kinky things together ... the four of us! Maybe do some kinky things like my daddy and I do sometimes?"

"Oh fuck yes! Melissa, I don't want you to give up what you have with your parents. It was not a threat to them ... so it shouldn't be a threat to us. I want to be a part of it with you ... if that is what everyone wants. The main thing I want you to know is that I love you, and want you in my life now and for years to come. I know I'm not asking you to marry me. But I do want you to make a commitment to be my girl. Please, tell me you will be mine?"

"Oh yes, Mark! I love you so much ... I will always be yours, first and always."

The End

* * * * *

I wish to thank a very special person in my life that has helped me tremendously in writing my first story. He goes by the pen name "Emeritus". Emeritus is an excellent writer and I have learned much from him. He has helped me by pushing me to write my story after we shared numerous emails. I thank him so much for all his assistance and encouragement.

Pookie