Melissa's Boss

Story Info
The wife brings her work home.
1.4k words
2.69
125.6k
37
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9:30 when I got home from my ten hour shift, and when I shut the garage I could hear the smacking of my wife lips cutting through the silence as she sucked her boss's penis. The house was dark and cool and, other than her sucking, the only thing I could hear was the hum of the air conditioning unit. I passed by them when I walked through the living room, not bothering to speak. When I got upstairs, I secured my gun and handcuffs, placed my badge and keys on the nightstand, and tossed my uniform in the basket we use for weekly dry cleaning. After I got into some more comfortable clothes, I went down to the garage and grabbed a case of hard cider from the additional fridge. I placed the case next to my chair in the living room and fumbled in the dark for my bottle opener. I finally got my hands on it, cracked a bottle open, and sat back to take in a sight that was becoming more and more common in our house.

It's 10:45 and I'm on bottle number two while she's still on her knees poised perfectly to continue the lengthy service of her boss's member. He is still wearing his unloosened tie and blazer but below the waist he is completely naked with his legs widely parted. She continues to suck him feverishly while her hand strokes the remaining inches of his cock that won't fit into her mouth. With her wedding-band hand she cups and massages his balls, and, while all of this is happening to the most sensitive places of a man, her boss sits their puffing his classic pipe filled with marijuana and staring at her with an intense gaze.

He's not a large man. At least compared to me he isn't. I would estimate that he is about 5'6" and weighs about 170 pounds. I'm six foot even with muscular build that puts me at a solid 230 pounds. If it came to a fight, there's no doubt I would come out on top. So why am I sitting here engaged in such a humiliating act? Because I enjoy the irony of being powerless despite my physical strength and my status a policeman, but more about that later.

My wife is a teacher. She sports a curvy athletic build with wide hips, gently sculpted arms, abs, and legs, full DD cup breasts ,and a proportionate full, round ass. We met in college and got married four years later. What appealed to her most about me was that brawn matched brain, or the way she put it, "Honey, you are just as strong as you are smart." I held a similar interest in her with regard to her intelligence and good looks. She was frequently relied upon to have all the answers and she was a total knockout. Our love was not the fairy tale love that many suffer disappointments trying to get. Our ond happened out of simple intrigue. We aren't cold. We would certainly do anything for the other, but more than lovers we are friends with a deep understanding of each other's passions and flaws.

That being said, my wife is an avid thinker who loves to consider life and each person's unique purpose for living. She is passionate about education and I am the same way about protection and service. Needless to say, these differences are at the heart of many of our few disagreements, thus leaving room for her to make intellectual and heartfelt connections with James, her boss, when she and I can't come to terms. She's told me that he and his wife had gotten a divorce because of their differences. After his divorce he and my wife would share their ideas about the future of education and learning and began to have many lengthy conversations after work. This was back before I joined the force, when I was an English teacher.

My wife supported me leaving education to fulfill my purpose, but I always knew that she disagreed. And that very slight but significant void in our relationship was filled with James. Over time, the meetings with him got later and later and eventually they were brought in our home.

The first night I will always remember as The Math Lesson. Algebraic expression was the key concept. James came by expecting to simply drop off some papers and leave but my wife kept him over. We all talked for a while and when sharing my views about education, my wife cut me off with a cold stare and said, "What do you know? you left!" I inherited my temper from my father's side of the family and this blow definitely started an argument. James shook my hand and leaned in to give my wife a friendly hug, which was more like a pat on the back, signaling that he was going to leave and she interrupted his gesture telling him to stay. I stopped arguing while she continued. James took a seat and began to stuff his pipe.

One thing I have always loved and lusted about my wife is her ability to toy with logic and what she did next was perfect. Her infuriation with me did not end as we all sat in silence for a few minutes while the tension slowly dissipated. When she became calm she still had a vendetta against me so she decided that she would "teach me a lesson." Her question was, "How many more inches is James's cock than yours?" She went to the small whiteboard in our living room and summoned James to follow her. She'd just finished working out so all she wore was shorts and a sports bra.

Not knowing the size of James's cock, I said "How would I know?" My cock is about eight inches and has a healthy girth. Needless to say, I have never gotten any complaints. Given that I am fairly larger than James in stature, I thought he would also be lacking in the penis department. Looking over to James, my wife told him to drop his pants. He was uncertain about this and obviously reluctant. My wife was playing on my hidden fantasies to experience deep heart shattering, lustful jealousy and played this card very well to release her frustration with me for leaving education. She knew that if I had the opportunity to experience those feelings, I would cave like the economy did in 2007.

She encouraged James to drop his pants and he did. To my surprise, he was substantially longer and thicker than I was. Her lesson began.

"James's cock measures at ten and three quarter inches and it is certainly thicker than yours. Let's set up an equation to solve for what you would need in order to measure up." She set up an equation and solved it. The answer for the supposed unknown variable (the difference between the length of our cocks) was 2.75. Then she said "Let's get a look at his balls." She lifted his penis and behind it were testicles the size of fully ripened lemons. She looked at me as if asking for an explanation about why my testicles were only the size of eggs. Because I usually fare on the better end in the size department, the irony of being trumped by someone who is much smaller than I am in stature created a raging lust in me. It seemed that the difference in our height was made up by his cock and balls. She smiled at me.

"Honey," she said, "I have been sucking his cock for months and doing it in his office is very inconvenient. Therefore, we will bring our sessions here after school. I value our friendship and you, but when you left education that left me with an unmet desire that James satisfies by his interest in learning and the length of his rod." With those final words she gave her boss his lighter, helped him remove his trousers from around his ankles, and dropped to her knees for what was one of many previous and future blowjobs. And that's how I got to where I am tonight.

Her stamina is awing, because it is now 12:00am and she is still on her knees before him. She is still sucking him passionately and massaging him gently. Her flowing hair entangles his fingers as he rests his hand on her head. Her coaxing has worked him to the edge and he is pumping her already full mouth with cum. She is swallowing it and cleaning up the remaining mess with her tongue. And I, just like every other night, am still watching.