Melissa's Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James's breathing was steady but heavy. His hands trembled. His countenance was starting to convey desperation. There was a knock at the door and Karen let herself in. It took some effort to tear my eyes away from the spectacle they beheld but I managed and went to greet her. Like old friends, which we were, we tossed our arms around the other an exchanged pleasantries. Our embrace broke and we held hands momentarily. "How are you?" Karen asked.

"No complaints. Just enjoying my time off."

"How's the police force?" she asked genuinely, in a low whisper. I was taken aback because I usually never got to talk about work at home. Judging by her whispering, she must have had a clue that it was a touchy subject.

"It's great." I whispered back.

"Glad to hear it. Maybe you could tell me all about it sometime." She squeezed my hand gently and let it go as she headed out of our formal living area for the entertainment room where my wife and James were.

I entered the entertainment area just seconds after Karen. Walking towards James and my wife she said, "Goodness, Melissa! You are going to need a hand." Karen wasted no time getting ready for her part in all of this. She was out of her clothes in no time and the magnificence of her nakedness lit the room with a fire hot enough to make a gay man sweat. Killer body. At five feet, ten inches she was on the taller side, but those long legs were chiseled like an Olympian's and her ass was simply remarkable. She was built like an athlete but with feminine grace. Her arms, though gently sculpted, looked like experiencing a handjob with her might cause a crippling orgasm. Her breasts were about average, probably a C cup, and when she took off her bra, they sat naturally perked.

I envied James deeply at the thought of what he had coming to him; how proud must he feel about this moment. I was given over to his egotism as I considered things from his perspective.

He had another man's gorgeous wife on her knees before him seeing to his needs in a manner that promised him a most gratifying release. A woman who, with every intention, frequently disregarded her vows because the man to whom she made those promises suffered her a great disappointment that resulted in a void. A void that James got to fill, when the woman's husband, I, could not. Who the hell was I kidding?! I knew this had little, if anything, to do with me leaving education. Melissa isn't so petty. She used this excuse to make this more authentic so that the appearance of a legitimate justification for her cheating would make my fantasy seem real. If she was going to be the bitch, then she needed a reason, no matter what it was, to punish me.

It was working. Melissa's devotion to James was increasingly painful for me the more she submitted herself to him, but I could not bring myself to do the respectably moral thing and bring it all to an end. I felt that I deserved it. I liked what I saw. I liked the way it made me feel. Karen dropped to her knees next to my wife and they began to kiss each other deeply around his cock-head. My heart ached and beat rapidly with such ferocity that the blood flowing behind my ears moved at a deafening pace. I was pissed off to the highest degree of pisstivity and none of them cared; my wife especially.

They continued kissing and as they did, Karen reached for James's balls and began to roll them in her hand. This in addition to thee sensations form their kissing caused James to pull his cock away several times earning him admonitions that they would deny his orgasm if he could not stay still and let them "tend to his needs properly." After a few more minutes Melissa stood up to feed James her gorgeous tits and Karen began to suck. My wife sat on the arm of the chair and cradled him while he suckled her and Karen went to work on him in a way that just short of phallic worship.

Melissa tilted his chin upward for a kiss that seemed to last forever. "Is Auntie Karen making your penis feel good, sweetie?" she asked when there lips broke. James didn't answer. He just stared at Karen with his mouth half opened and dumbfounded. My wife let out a giggle and continued holding James contentedly as they both watched Karen hard at work.

It was like I wasn't even in the room. No one looked my way or even made insulting remarks and the envy I felt was so strong that I was sure my skin would turn colors. In this moment there was no one I despised more than James, and there was no one my wife adored more. Each gesture of affection she showed him exacerbated my jealousy and hatred of him. Like when Melissa would hold him so tight to her chest that her ample bust looked as if it would suffocate him. The least she could do was allow Karen to come over and console me while she finished off James herself. Why did he get all of the attention while I was all alone with an uncared for erection?

Hatred and jealousy turned to feelings of deep loss and lonely desperation. I was hurting and no one was coming to my rescue with an offer to give support. Save yourself, I thought. Just say 'stop.' I couldn't. I craved this because in a strange way it excited me. My rod was so stiff that it made a noticeable imprint in my shorts. I could feel it throbbing and aching for the gentle stimulation of an experienced hand. I figured it would be better for me to just wait for Melissa to relieve me as it had been nearly two weeks since my last handjob. I hoped to get one soon. The anticipation of my relief combined with the uncertainty of it aroused me even more to my delight and dismay.

Karen had pushed James knees wide apart as if they were in her way to begin with. She consistently deepthroated him with every downward stroke and sensing in impending orgasm she popped his cock out of her mouth and began stroking. She looked at Melissa saying, "He's ready."

Melissa kissed James again and then dropped to her knees and said "Lick his balls." Karen immediately started laving his balls sloppily with her tongue. "I promised you that he would blow in my mouth, Alden," Melissa said to me while she stroked that big girthy, blood engorged dick of his, "and I am a woman of my word. It would not be okay to have him treated to an experience as good as this and then end it with anything short of a grand finale."

And a grand finale it was. Melissa ducked her head and begin sucking deeply while stroking him. Karen licked his balls expertly and the sight of all of this made my eyes well as I imagined how good it must feel. What wouldn't I have given for he and I to trade places in that moment because I badly needed an orgasm. James was on the edge and his breath deepened. He began to moan and make demands while both ladies gave him what he wanted.

"Harder," he said. They obliged. "Faster," he said. They obeyed. James placed his hands on the back of their heads, shoving them into his crotch. Melissa began to gag on his cock and tried reflexively to come up for air but James did not allow it; he was cumming. I could see the gratifying relief on his face as he choked my wife with his massive cock not caring that it was strangling her.

His essence began to flow out of my wife's mouth, down his shaft and onto his balls where Karen licked and swallowed all that my wife couldn't manage to get down. Melissa's mascara began to run and she pushed back against James forceful hand to no avail. "Don't fight it, bitch!" he said as he dumped his last few loads of jizz down her throat.

The convulsions in his penis started dissipating and he sat back in a heap. James released the hold he had on his ladies and smoked his pipe while they cleaned him up with their tongues.

12