Melissa's Capture Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa is drawn further into her captor's power.
8.6k words
4.54
109.5k
52
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors note – this story is part of a series and will be most fully appreciated if you have already read parts 1 and 2.)

As she strolled in with her husband from the hotel's indoor pool, Melissa caught sight of Kouzaris at the reception desk, sorting through a pile of paperwork. She looked steadfastly ahead as they passed him on the way to the elevator, feeling his eyes lift and crawl over her fabulous, tanned body, her firm breasts and plump, rounded pubis barely contained by the tiny lycra triangles of her white bikini.

It had been two days since Kouzaris had lured Melissa into his room and ravished her with repeated, relentless dominance until she was weak with exhaustion and his thick, white semen was running from her vulva and anus. And it had been just over twenty-four hours since he had discreetly signalled the gorgeous young blonde to come over from where she and Charles had been perusing the assorted tourist guides in the hotel lobby. Leaving her husband reading a brochure, Melissa had joined Kouzaris in front of his open laptop, whereupon her sensuous mouth had sagged helplessly open with horror as the hotel manager scrolled through the on-screen images - of Melissa lying naked on her back whilst Kouzaris' lips hoovered over her velvet-smooth breasts, or turned on her side towards the camera, her beautiful face utterly rapt as the Greek's questing tongue between her long legs sweetly tortured her past the brink of orgasm, or kneeling on his bed with Kouzaris' long, oiled penis sliding into her unresisting anus.

As she had gazed dumbstruck at photograph after photograph, Kouzaris was whispering softly into Melissa's jewelled ear, murmuring his appreciation of an image showing his immense bulk astride Melissa's slim, decorative body, his huge purple erection clearly buried deep inside her soft, pink vulva. "Charles would like this one, no?" he purred as Melissa turned to face him, her pretty green eyes as wide and vulnerable as a doe's caught in the sudden flare of oncoming headlights. Of course, when the enormous hotel manager had requested her cellphone number, Melissa had given it without hesitation. She knew she had been inescapably trapped now, to be the Greek's helpless plaything for the rest of their holiday.

The elevator rose towards the floor of their suite, and a small beep emanated from Melissa's tiny designer handbag. Plucking the phone from the bag with her slim fingers, Melissa scanned to message and smiled prettily at Charles.

"Mum's visiting one of her friends tonight, so we're not to panic if her home phone doesn't get answered, apparently," she reported.

Charles sighed good-humouredly. "One day she'll realise that this is why we got her that mobile phone," he answered, casting a sideways glance at his young wife. God, she looked good today, he thought, his penis beginning to stiffen with desire for her. Maybe he could coax Melissa into bed this afternoon for long, slow, unhurried sex. The lift doors purred open and they strolled towards their hotel room.

Melissa headed for the bathroom, and once she had closed the door she ran a brush through the silken fall of her pale blonde hair until it shone glossily, carefully checking her makeup and nails for the tiniest flaw. Eventually satisfied, she flushed the toilet for effect, and emerged frowning.

"Damn," she complained. "I think I left my watch down by the pool." Melissa's slim fingers riffled through her handbag, passing over the gold glint of her watchstrap. "I'll just pop down and look for it."

"Alright, darling," Charles replied, "I'll take a quick shower then." He smiled at Melissa as he slid past his gorgeous young wife, lingeringly kissing her slender neck. "Don't be too long."

"I'll try."

When she heard the shower begin to run, Melissa slipped out of her sandals and quietly opened the wardrobe door. Selecting her tallest white stiletto-heeled shoes, Melissa eased them onto her feet and made her way out of their room, teetering slightly on her four-inch heels. Kouzaris' text message had been very specific – keep the white swimsuit, but add a pair of matching stillettoes. At least he had said that he wouldn't keep her for too long.

* * * * * * * * * *

Charles emerged from the bathroom, towelling his hair briskly. He had been dreamily thinking of his stunning young wife's taut curves as he had showered, and his erection was pulsing gently with anticipation. Damn, he thought, she wasn't back yet. Still, she shouldn't be long. And when she returned, he would slip his arms around her hourglass waist, draw her slowly down onto the bed, and go to work on her fabulous body. Charles lay back on the bed, stretched out luxuriantly, and began to slowly run one fingertip lightly up and down the contours of his pulsing shaft, a smile presently spreading over his face.

* * * * * * * * * *

At that precise moment, Melissa was kneeling on the thick carpet of Kouzaris' bedroom, her slim, lacquer-tipped fingers resting on the back surfaces of his immense, hairy thighs. Her tiny handbag lay abandoned on the floor a few feet away. Kouzaris' powerful hands were pushed deep into Melissa's silken hair as he stood before her, holding her pretty head millimetre-still whilst he unhurriedly rocked his hips against her, and his huge purple penis slid sweetly back and forth between Melissa's sensuous, suction-tight lips.

Melissa's closed eyelids flickered each time his immense shaft thrust forwards, completely filling her mouth until his blunt dome bumped gently against the back of her throat. She was beginning to gag at the sensation of him so far back in her small, wet mouth, and as he drove forwards a little deeper in his mounting excitement and his glans opened her throat for a second before withdrawing, Melissa felt her stomach lurch and a thick spume of saliva jetted over Kouzaris' huge, glistening penis. Melissa groaned softly, her fingertips fluttering against his thighs as he slid smoothly forwards once more against her soft palate, her sensuous, pouted lips trembling around his purple shaft as she fought to keep sucking him.

For a few strokes the huge Greek controlled his movements and Melissa's soft, lithe tongue wrapped halfway around his heavily contoured erection as the suction she was applying vacuumed her cheeks inwards and drew him easily back into her sleek mouth, Kouzaris gasping as his sensitive glans ploughed between Melissa's pliant, furrowed tongue. Then he thrust forwards until his spongy tip squeezed an inch or so into her tight throat, and Melissa whimpered with distress as another involuntary gout of thick saliva flooded her mouth, and her pretty head began to swim with nausea.

Kouzaris felt Melissa's long, lacquered fingernails dig weakly into his thighs as he drove deep into her sensuous mouth again and again. He knew she was getting into trouble, and part of him wanted to carry on forcing his slippery glans into Melissa's tight throat until she convulsed helplessly in his hands and her vomit squirted from her glossy, taut-stretched lips and ran over those magnificent, lycra-sheathed breasts.

But, he had other plans.

His erection pulled from Melissa's wet, sucking mouth with a soft pop, and after a few seconds her pretty, green eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him in dazed bewilderment.

"Stand," he smiled, his eyes ogling Melissa's fabulous, toned body as she staggered unsteadily to her feet, her long, narrow-toed stilletoes causing her to struggle for balance. Kouzaris slipped his immense arms around her waist, holding Melissa still and gathering her slim body tight against him. Her silk-haired head sagged weakly against his huge barrel- chest, her pretty eyes still slightly unfocussed as she battled to control her roiling stomach.

"Reach into this drawer, the one on your left," Kouzaris commanded.

Melissa looked across at the wall-fitted wardrobe alongside her, seeing the stack of drawers set into one tier, and she tentatively reached out to slide open the top drawer. She was unsure of what to expect, but the drawer was empty apart from a tube of lotion and several small, foil sachets.

"Take one out," Kouzaris ordered.

He smiled as Melissa plucked one of the condom packs from the drawer. "We can't have you going back to your husband with my spunk running out of you and down your legs, can we?" he asked jovially. He took a small half-step away from Melissa, his arms still snug around her hourglass waist.

"Put it on."

Kouzaris watched closely as Melissa's flawlessly manicured nails tore open the foil sachet, and then delicately rolled the thin sheath down over his huge purple penis. He was so thick that she struggled to stretch the sheer material onto his glans, and so long that even when her slim fingers had unrolled the sheath all the way to its end there was still three or four inches of his huge shaft left uncovered. Melissa bit her lip softly. God, he was so big. Her soft, sensuous cunt had been at full stretch simply to accommodate him. How she had ever taken him in her anus?

"Take the tube of oil," Kouzaris instructed, "and squeeze some into your hand."

Melissa retrieved the tube from the drawer and unscrewed the cap, the slippery oil flooding her palm as she squeezed a spoonful of liquid from the slim tube.

"Good," murmured Kouzaris softly. "Now... oil me for you."

Melissa swallowed nervously as she closed her slim, lubricant-filled hand around the Greek's huge erection, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from him as she slid her lacquer-tipped fingers gently up and down his shaft. Kouzaris ogled every detail of Melissa's immaculate face as her gliding fingers slithered over his thinly sheathed glans, his breath riffling her flaxen hair. His pulsing penis was running with oil.

"Excellent," Kouzaris breathed huskily. "Now turn around."

Melissa's lightly painted eyelids fluttered with apprehension as she obeyed his instruction. Please, she thought, not there again. Her anus was still tender and weak from his plundering of her bowel two days before. But, she knew, she was utterly powerless to stop him doing whatever he wanted with her. Melissa turned away from him and slid her slim hands up to shoulder height against the wall, allowing her luxuriantly curvy hips to jut out invitingly towards the huge Greek. She could hear him panting with excitement as she felt his fingers run eagerly over her flawlessly depilated thighs and begin to roll her tiny lycra swimsuit panties away from her hips. Melissa ran her tongue nervously over her sensuous, painted lips. She could only hope that he would be gentle with her.

* * * * * * * * * *

Charles was beginning to lose his erection as the minutes ticked by and his wife did not return. How long did it take to look for a watch, anyway? There wasn't that big an area around the hotel's pool. On the other hand, he reasoned, maybe someone had picked it up and handed it in at reception, and now Melissa was having to wait, or fill out some kind of tedious claim form. With Kouzaris taking the opportunity to have a good look at her breasts, probably.

Charles didn't much care for the way the hotel manager looked at his gorgeous young wife – there was something altogether too predatory in it, like a huge, hungry lion gazing at some sleek female gazelle and considering his options. Charles thought of Kouzaris ogling Melissa's nearly naked body, her sex parts barely contained in her tiny swimsuit, his voice thoughtful. "Watch... yes, I have a watch, handed in only a few minutes ago – come..." The enormous Greek smiling reassuringly, taking Melissa's slender arm and steering her into his office...

Should he go down to find her? Charles sat up on the bed and pondered for a second. There was more than one lift, though, and if they passed each other in separate elevators he would be searching downstairs whilst his wife returned to their room and wondered where on earth he was. Melissa's mobile phone stood by its charging plug on the dressing table, so he couldn't even call her.

Hmm. If he left the room, Charles thought, they could pass each other several times before finally meeting up. It would probably be quicker for them if he just remained here.

He flipped on the TV and idly began to surf the channels, his penis lying docile against one leg. Well, he decided, Melissa and he would simply have to make up for lost time when she did return, watch or no watch. Dinner would have to be taken later, after his tongue had darted again and again into his young wife's soft, responsive mouth as his long erection sank effortlessly into her fabulous, taut body. Charles felt his penis stir at the thought, and wondered if by happy coincidence there might be an erotic movie showing on one of the channels.

There wasn't, of course, but Charles hesitated as an old episode of a classic 1970's cop show appeared onscreen, the dialogue still broadcast in English. This will do to pass the time, he thought as he lay back on the bed. Melissa was taking a while, though.

* * * * * * * * * *

At the exact moment that Charles put down the TV remote and settled into the pillows, Melissa's sensuous, exquisitely waxed lips suddenly opened and an involuntary murmur of pleasure escaped her as Kouzaris' huge, oiled erection slid smoothly and easily into her pouting vulva from behind. His powerful hands closed over Melissa's luxuriant hips and held her still as he withdrew to his blunt, purple tip before gliding effortlessly back into her once more, his spongy dome nosing into Melissa's cervix and filling her utterly, even from this angle.

She could feel Kouzaris' heavy breaths on the satin-smooth skin of her flawlessly tanned back as he drew back and then stroked forwards into her once again, and as the huge Greek began to thrust into Melissa with smooth, unhurried rhythm, her beautiful eyes fluttered shut and her pretty head slowly tilted backwards, a shivering sigh of shameful enjoyment filtering from between her parted lips.

Melissa had fully expected to take the Greek's enormous penis into her straining anus, her only hope being that her still tired and weakened sphincter would succumb easily to the pressure from his glans, and iris open invitingly as he sank his huge erection deep into her hot bowel. Instead, after peeling her swimsuit panties off of her, she had felt his hands slide around her smooth, tan hips and over the depilated bulge of her pubis, his deft fingers stroking the half-inch wide strip of close-mown hair there before finding the soft lips of her vulva. It immediately became clear that Kouzaris had applied a drop or two of the lubricating oil to each finger, and as he began to work at her with feather-light upward sweeps, each fingertip brushing the underside of her clitoral hood at the top of each stroke, Melissa's sensuous lips suddenly parted with a soft click and her lightly painted eyelids slowly began to hood at his ministrations.

The enormous Greek continued working on Melissa as he stepped up close to her, his hot, pulsing erection sliding smoothly over the cleft of her firm, round buttocks.

"Spread your legs a little more," Kouzaris whispered huskily, his eyes devouring Melissa's long, depilated legs as she shuffled her stillettoed feet twelve inches apart. "More." Eighteen inches. "More." Twenty-four, the act pushing her curvy, tan hips even further out towards the Greek. Kouzaris' huge hands cupped Melissa's billiard-ball smooth pubis as his fingertips swept attentively over her reddening clitoral hood with feather-light but insistent rhythm, and Melissa let out a quivering breath as her labia opened like a flower beneath his fingers and her tiny clitoris slithered from its hood directly onto his stroking fingertip.

Melissa's pretty, half-closed eyes flickered with guilty enjoyment as her huge captor began to carefully torment her clitoris. It was amazing how subtle and skilful he was, she thought ashamedly, for such a big man. The wall in front of her soon became a soft blur as her hooded eyes defocussed dreamily, Melissa beginning to give herself up to him now, her mental defences dissolving into a mindless fog of slowly increasing pleasure. Unable to stop herself, Melissa's breath began to quicken as Kouzaris gently tortured her tiny, exposed clit, the Greek leering down at his beautiful, pliant captive, enjoying his ability to pleasure her against her crumbling will.

Melissa's pouting lips quivered with excitement as her defenceless clit began to turn crimson under Kouzaris' expert fingertips, her pretty eyes finally squeezing shut as her head tilted right back, her breaths presently becoming shallow gasps as the Greek's oiled fingers exquisitely tormented her. Her curvy hips began to move involuntarily, gyrating in slow rhythm against his manipulating fingertips, and it was at this point that the huge Greek, panting with arousal, had peeled Melissa's swollen pussy lips wide apart with his oiled fingers and slid his enormous erection all the way into her wet, open cunt.

Melissa was beginning to pant softly as Kouzaris fucked her with smooth, metronomic thrusts, hating herself for her reaction but unable to stop. She knew that she was once again being raped by the huge Greek, and a part of her wanted him to stop and let her go, but the other part of Melissa – the part which caused her luxuriant hips to move gently in his hands and kept her pretty head nodding a few millimetres up and down in perfect time with his strokes – wanted to just stand there on pleasure-weakened legs all day whilst her enormous captor fucked her for hours without breaking rhythm as the afternoon turned to evening and his office grew dimmer and dimmer in the gathering twilight.

Kouzaris' hands moved from Melissa's smooth hips, running over her flat belly and up under her trembling breasts, the beautiful young blonde continuing to work her jutting hips against him after he released his grip on her. Panting with arousal, Kouzaris slid his fingers inside the tiny lycra triangles stretched taut across Melissa's breasts, the sheer, white material easily yielding and sliding up towards her perfectly depilated armpits so that each of Melissa's firm, smooth breasts lay cupped in Kouzaris' supporting hands. His rhythm increased fractionally inside Melissa as his fingers began to caress the silken skin of her, unable to hold himself back. He wanted this woman so badly.

Melissa's sensuous, waxed lips were pouting with enjoyment as she felt Kouzaris' fingertips brush against her already swollen nipples, causing them to instantly lengthen still further. How could she be liking his so much? She was being blackmailed into sex with the huge Greek, so powerless to resist him now that she was obliged to be summoned by text message to his quarters and be used like a sex toy. Kouzaris was gradually thrusting faster and faster between her long, tanned legs, and Melissa gave a tiny, breathless whimper of pleasure at the incredible sensation of his huge, pistoning penis deep inside her, hating herself for such sinful betrayal. How could she? How could she?

Melissa was still plaintively admonishing herself as her tongue unconsciously eased from her mouth and slid unhurriedly across her pouting lips, her rhythmically nodding head tilting still further back until it lay pillowed against Kouzaris' huge chest, her breaths beginning to quiver in her mortified excitement as the Greek plunged into her, again and again.

* * * * * * * * * *

Charles' attention was wandering from the TV cop show and back onto the image of his wife's gorgeous, tanned body barely contained in that tiny white bikini. His penis began to lengthen steadily against his leg, presently lifting away from his thigh and swelling into a long, thick pole of muscle. Where on earth was Melissa?

She had been gone for thirty minutes at least now. Charles consulted his own