Melissa's Capture Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

watch, sighing. Well, maybe twenty-five. In any case, enough time to claim a watch under any circumstances, or to declare it a lost cause. Though he had to admit, it was one of her favourite jewellery items, a tiny pearl-white faced piece with a gold wristband no thicker than a bootlace. Charles always thought it looked rather sexy on her. Especially when it was the only thing she was wearing. He smiled, his penis beginning to pulse gently with arousal for her. Sod it, he thought, he would give Melissa another five or ten minutes, then go downstairs and try to find her. Then he was going to steer his gorgeous young wife back upstairs to their room, even if her precious watch remained unfound.

Otherwise she might mope around down there all day.

* * * * * * * * * *

Melissa's breaths were gasps of pleasure now as her huge captor drove deep into her soft, hot cunt with long thrusts, his strokes accelerating relentlessly as his excitement began to spiral out of control. Ogling Melissa's fabulous body squirming gently on his huge, purple erection, Kouzaris' hands closed firmly over her silk-smooth breasts, rolling her jutting nipples between his fingers and thumbs and beginning to squeeze them as his heavy panting grew harsh and urgent.

Melissa's nipples tingled as she felt them deform under Kouzaris' squeezing fingers, the sensation only adding to her own excitement. Oh God, she thought as the huge Greek plunged deep into her again. Touch me. Touch my clit. Her pretty head nodded up and down as Kouzaris' erection thrust hard into her, her slim fingers pressing into the wall she was leaning against. Touch my clit, touch my clit. Kouzaris drove into her fabulous body once more, his strokes effortlessly swift now, his fingers squeezing her nipples and forcing Melissa's sensuous, pouting lips still further apart. Please, please, she implored silently, her gasps shivery with pleasure. She would never come in this position purely by fucking, she knew – no matter how marvellous it felt – but if Kouzaris' skilled fingers teased her swollen, exposed clitoris for just a few seconds Melissa knew she would explode, just explode. Please, please, please. Please, please, please. Her open, quivering lips began to form the words soundlessly.

Behind her, Kouzaris whimpered with ecstasy as he plunged again into Melissa's fabulous body, his eyes bulging as his excitement finally passed the point of no return. The huge Greek managed one more full stroke all the way into her before he shuddered to a stop deep inside his beautiful, blonde captive, his hands tightening hard over Melissa's magnificent breasts as his hips nestled up against her firm, round buttocks.

Kouzaris gave a small bleat of ecstasy as his semen suddenly fountained from his immense penis, hosing into the thin teat of the condom in fast, thick jets. He began to stroke gently back and forth inside his gorgeous blonde toy, his squirting penis slithering smoothly in Melissa's tight, wet cunt as his panting breaths became gasps of relief, his hands easing their grip on her silken breasts. Oh God, oh God, yes, he marvelled joyfully as he emptied himself into her, the condom bulging against Melissa's cervix as it struggled to accommodate the volume of his thick, spermy gunk.

Melissa had felt a pang of guilty disappointment as Kouzaris had shuddered to a stop inside her, a gasp forcing from her sensuous lips as his fingers had clamped down on her swollen, aching nipples. It's for the best, she told herself as, deep inside her, she felt the warmth of the huge Greek's semen filling the condom. It's for the best that it's stopped. Her breath was beginning to steady a little, although she was aware that her luxuriant, tan hips were still moving almost imperceptibly against Kouzaris as he stroked lazily inside her.

Melissa's pretty head hung down between her slim shoulders and her small hands relaxed against the plaster as the Greek finally released her superb breasts and ran his hands down over her curvy hips, stilling them. It's for the best, she insisted.

Kouzaris slithered wetly from Melissa's oily vulva, the condom sagging with the weight of his semen. Melissa dropped her slim hands from the wall where they had been supporting her upper body during their sex act, and - feeling hollow and empty now that his huge penis was out of her - she allowed his hands to steer her hips around towards him, turning her so that she faced him. Kouzaris ogled Melissa's beautiful face for a few seconds before smiling.

"Wonderful, my little sexpot," he purred. "Now, there is one more thing I want you to do."

Oh God, thought Melissa nervously. Charles will be wondering where she was. She couldn't stay much longer, she simply couldn't. But then, she sighed, she knew she really had no choice.

"What would you like?" Melissa whispered, apprehension in her voice. Please, something quick.

Kouzaris was carefully unrolling the condom from his huge penis, the sheath finally slithering away from his purple glans as he pinched the end of the thin nylon closed. He lifted the sperm-filled condom up in front of Melissa's pretty eyes, and she allowed herself to marvel out how much semen he had produced inside her. It looked like a small water balloon.

Kouzaris held Melissa's beautiful, green eyes with his gaze.

"I want you to put this in your mouth," he murmured. "And when it comes out... I want it to be completely empty."

Melissa's eyes widened in surprise as she stared up at him, her sensuous lips parting. "I...I..." I don't really like the taste of sperm, was what she wanted to say – but really, would it make any difference?

Kouzaris slid his free arm around Melissa's hourglass waist and gathered her slim, decorative body tight against his immense bulk. He was still almost twelve inches taller than her, even though she was wearing her tall, pointed stillettoes, and Melissa, unable to tear her eyes away from his intent gaze, found herself tilting her pretty head right back to stay focussed on her huge captor.

"Open your mouth, Melissa," Kouzaris commanded softly.

Silently she parted her full, waxed lips further and, staying her revulsion, allowed her long, lithe tongue to slide out of her mouth like a tray.

"Good girl," purred Kouzaris, and popped the condom into Melissa's sensuous mouth.

As she felt the sheath relax onto the surface of her tongue, a sudden thick ooze of salty slime flooding into her mouth made Melissa's stomach lurch dangerously. She controlled herself with an effort, her slim, flawlessly manicured fingers fluttering against the Greek's immense chest.

"Now, Melissa," purred Kouzaris softly, "I want you to put your tongue into the condom, so that you are wearing it there."

Melissa blinked nervously as she used her tongue to manoeuvre the sperm-heavy condom into position, finally lining it up against the back of her teeth. Trying to ignore the protests from her stomach, Melissa slowly slid the tip of her tongue deep into the slime-filled teat of the condom. God, this is vile, she thought.

The gorgeous blonde opened her mouth for him and, holding the base of the sheath with her even, white teeth, she allowed her condom-sheathed tongue to slide from between her sensuous, painted lips for Kouzaris to see. The act caused the condom to slither further onto her until the rubber ring at its base was snugged firmly against the root of Melissa's long tongue.

"Excellent!" Kouzaris beamed, both his meaty arms cinched tight around Melissa now, pinning her against him. "Now, move your tongue around inside it."

The huge Greek's eyes fixed on Melissa's sensuous mouth as she worked the tip of her tongue right into the depths of the spermy condom, the semen leaking out onto the back of her tongue and rolling lazily down her throat, causing her to swallow convulsively. Melissa gagged softly as she swallowed Kouzaris' thick, salty semen, her probing tongue suddenly releasing another pocket of slime into her mouth. Melissa's stomach roiled and she quietly gagged again, a spume of saliva flooding her spermy mouth. Please, she begged silently, her eyes searching his. Let me stop.

"Lick it out," whispered Kouzaris huskily. "Lick it clean."

Helplessly, Melissa burrowed her semen-coated tongue deep into the condom again and again, extracting the Greek's thick, clinging sperm from every part of the slippery sheath. Her Adam's apple bobbed reflexively several more times as Melissa swallowed Kouzaris' semen, forcing the last few drops of heavy sperm down her slime-coated throat into her boiling stomach.

"Good..." murmured the huge Greek, his eyes feasting on the sight of Melissa's tongue squirming inside the semi-opaque sheath. "Good..." One arm still tight around her narrow waist, he raised the other and slid his hand deep into Melissa's thick, silken blonde hair, holding her pretty head at precisely the angle he wanted to gain the best view. "Good..." Her pretty eyes wide with revulsion, Melissa probed and swallowed, probed and swallowed, the condom sucked tight over her tongue now.

Presently the salty slime in Melissa's mouth began to thin, the strong taste of him growing fainter, and she realised that she had, in fact, licked his condom clean. She drew her tongue back between her sensuous lips.

"It's all gone," she whispered, her voice quivering from her battle with nausea. The thin sheath was still snugly fitted over Melissa's lithe tongue.

"Excellent," Kouzaris beamed, his huge arms finally releasing her. "You may get dressed now. But leave the condom in your mouth."

Shakily, Melissa stretched her pushed-up bikini brassiere down over her aching breasts, picking up her discarded panties and drawing them up over her long, silk-smooth legs. As she settled the thin strings of her bikini panties onto her curvy hips, Melissa could see the Greek fiddling in the depths of the wardrobe alongside them.

"Is-is it all right for me to go now?" Melissa asked hesitantly, the condom snugged tight over her tongue slightly blurring her voice. "I'll be missed."

"Just one moment..." Kouzaris replied, and a few seconds later he turned from the wardrobe with a satisfied smile.

Melissa whimpered with horror as she saw the video camera in Kouzaris' huge hands, the Greek already unfolding the viewing screen. She remembered now that, when she had plucked the condom sachet from the drawer beside them, the adjoining wardrobe door had been slightly ajar. Oh God, no.

"Look at this, my gorgeous little sexpot," Kouzaris chortled, proffering the camera towards her. "Don't you look splendid?"

Melissa turned her mortified eyes to the screen, her long, depilated legs almost giving way beneath her as she watched the film of Kouzaris smoothly and efficiently fucking her from behind. On screen, her fabulous body eased back and forth over the Greek's enormous, thrusting erection in perfect time with him, her back arched and her pretty head tilted back, her sensuous lips open and pouting with enjoyment. As Melissa watched aghast, she saw her huge captor's hands slide upwards over her body and gently cup her smooth breasts, beginning to work the silken globes of her in his fingers, the soft whimper of pleasure escaping her as his fingers found her jutting nipples clearly audible on the film.

Melissa's condom-sheathed tongue ran nervously over her painted lips as she turned her pretty eyes up to Kouzaris. He had enmeshed her still further in his detailed trap, until she was like some exotic bird fluttering helplessly inside the close-fitting wires of an impossibly complex cage. She had never felt so utterly controlled, and she knew she was powerless to resist giving herself up to him completely.

Kouzaris switched off the camera and put it to one side as he turned to ogle Melissa's beautiful face, savouring the frank, unquestioning abandonment to him evident in her pretty, green eyes. He had plotted Melissa's entrapment carefully, and now the gorgeous young blonde was like the softest putty in his skilled hands.

The Greek lowered his head and parted Melissa's lips with his own, his tongue sliding deep into her small, wet mouth. Experimentally he ran his tongue over Melissa's, brushing the tight-fitting sheath there. The taste was purely rubber. She had indeed sucked the condom completely clean.

Kouzaris separated from Melissa. "Very good," he purred. "You will go back to your husband now. But I will be in touch very soon. Please remain available at short notice."

The huge Greek bent down, and Melissa's sensuous lips suddenly opened as he plunged his mouth into the hollows of her slender neck, hovering over the soft skin there with hard, hungry sweeps until Melissa's neck was criss-crossed with thin trails of saliva. Presently he pulled away from her.

"Remember to take the condom out of your mouth before you greet your husband," smiled Kouzaris. "Goodbye, for now."

"Goodbye, Christos," whispered Melissa, retrieving her tiny handbag and leaving through the door that her Greek captor held open for her.

* * * * * * * * * *

The hotel lobby was quiet in the lazy mid-afternoon sun, and Melissa's tall, sexy heels clicked loudly as she walked across the tiled floor. Checking to make sure that nobody was watching, Melissa reached up, opened her mouth, and pulled the condom from her lithe tongue, depositing the sucked-clean sheath into a nearby litter bin. Once in the elevator, Melissa ran one slim hand searchingly over her neck and shoulders, relieved to find that Kouzaris' saliva had already dried on her flawless skin. At least she wouldn't have to sneak unnoticed into the bathroom to avoid Charles seeing the shining tongue-trails on his wife's body, Melissa thought.

Melissa paused outside their hotel room, composing herself – then flinched in surprise as the door suddenly opened and her husband strode out, almost bumping into her.

Charles jumped back. "There you are!" he retorted. "I was just about to come looking for you. Where on earth have you been all this time? Did you find the watch?"

Melissa smiled at him as they entered their room, remembering to quickly step out of her tall stillettoes when Charles' back was turned. "Sorry darling. I looked for ages around the pool, then finally went to reception and waited for quite a few minutes for assistance. Then I had to plod through some stupid, long form to get it back." Melissa's manicured fingers riffled through her tiny handbag, drawing the watch out. "But at least I got it back."

"Who did you see down there?" Charles smiled. "Kouzaris?"

"Er, yes." Melissa kept her voice light, wondering if her breath smelled of the Greek's semen.

"Does that guy ever go off duty?" Charles wondered. "I bet he tried to look down your bra."

Yes he did, thought Melissa, forcing herself to hold her husband's gaze. And then he turned me around and fucked me until I almost came.

"Um, yes he did actually. You should be quite flattered." Her mind's eye suddenly began to replay the film footage she had just seen, of Kouzaris smoothly shafting her fabulous body from behind, the thought of it reminding her guiltily how good his huge penis had felt as it plunged deep into her again and again, relentless. The lips of her vulva began to swell with arousal against the tight sheath of her tiny bikini panties. Oh God, stop it she thought, what was the matter with her?

"Well, you're back anyway." Charles interrupted her reverie, easing Melissa's handbag from her fingers, his arms encircling her hourglass waist. Drawing his wife towards him, Charles ran his hands over the flare of her smooth hips, sliding his fingers inside the strings of her tiny, white panties. "I've been waiting for you," he breathed into Melissa's jewelled ear, easing her panties down over her curvy hips, his erection now pulsing with excitement in his lightweight shorts.

"Have you now?" Melissa smiled teasingly as she began to peel her husband's shorts away from his long, purple penis. "Well... now I'm here."

As she felt Charles drawing her panties away from her hot, oily crotch, images of Kouzaris' conquest of her began to replay in her unwilling mind once more. Charles' tongue slid sinuously into Melissa's mouth, and as her lightly painted eyelids fluttered shut in response to his kiss, she could see her smooth hips working involuntarily against her huge Greek captor, Kouzaris' erection pistoning back and forth in her flawless body until she was shivering with pleasure and her soft, breathless gasps overlaid the gentle sucking sounds of his penis plunging in her slippery, open cunt. Oh God oh God touch me, right there.

Stop it, stop it, Melissa told herself as her husband pulled her luxuriant hips tight against his body, his pulsing erection pressing hard into her taut, flat belly. Stop thinking about it, right now.

But she couldn't.

Charles eased his lips behind Melissa's jewelled ear, his tongue stroking all those sensitive parts of her neck that she loved being kissed, and as Melissa's pretty head rolled to one side under the gentle pressure of her husband's attentions, the shameful, guilty, seductive images began to overwhelm her resistances. Kouzaris holding her curvy hips still as his huge, oiled penis entered her effortlessly. Her full, waxed lips opening into a sensuous pout of enjoyment as he began to plunge sweetly inside her. Her pretty head nodding up and down, her smooth breasts pliant in the Greek's skilful hands, her tiny, engorged clitoris aching for attention just millimetres from where his enormous purple penis thrust deep into the open flower of her hot cunt. Please, please. Touch my clit. Touch my clit. Melissa's nipples swelled with arousal as she snuggled into Charles' arms. Yes, yes, touch me right there.

They kissed, Charles deftly unhooking Melissa's tiny brassiere, her magnificent breasts tumbling free. Both of them were naked.

"Let's go to bed," muttered Charles huskily, eager to begin mapping Melissa's fabulous body with his lips and fingers.

"No," Melissa murmured, her pupils already dilated with excitement. Kouzaris plundering her like an unstoppable machine, squeezing her nipples. Touch me, please, touch me. It was hopeless. "I want to do it right here," she whispered breathlessly, finally giving in to temptation and turning to face the hotel room wall. "I want you to do me right here..." Sliding her slim hands onto the plaster for support, Melissa bent forward and arched her back, her curvy hips jutting enticingly towards her husband. Her voice quivered with desire. "Take me from behind."

Melissa's sensuous lips parted as Charles' long, skilful fingers slid over her smooth hips and down towards the slippery heat of her crotch, her pretty head arcing backwards with a soft whimper of pleasure as his fingertips brushed her tiny, exposed clitoris and began to tease Melissa's glistening vulva until the swollen lips of her extended like the petals of a sunkissed flower and opened under his fingers with a soft, wet click.

"Oh God, take me now," Melissa gasped imploringly, her curvy hips already moving gently against Charles' fingertips. "Take me, take me..." Touch my clit. "Take me from behind...take me from behind..." Touch me, touch me, oh yes oh yes oh yes.

* * * * * * * * * *

Later that evening, Charles sat in the hotel bar, sipping his drink. He felt tired, but it was a good tiredness, the sort of clean fatigue brought about by honest labour for some useful and worthy end. Or, in this case, by spending all afternoon fucking a gorgeous young woman.

Melissa had surprised Charles with her ferocity earlier in the day, turning away from him and then pulling him eagerly into her superb body like some rutting animal. They had coupled smoothly against the hotel room wall for long minutes, until both of them were whimpering with pleasure, Melissa finally gasping an entreaty to Charles to play with her. He had slid his hands over his young wife's depilated pubis and run his fingertips over the tiny lobe of Melissa's exposed clitoris as he pistoned his heavy erection again and again into her pliant, extended vulva, her pretty head straining backwards against his shoulder and her breathless gasps turning to soft, helpless cries of ecstasy.