Melissa's Capture Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In less than a dozen more strokes of his plunging penis, Melissa had bucked against him so hard that Charles quickly had to grip her plump pubis firmly and hold her smooth, wriggling hips against him to stop her from slipping off of his thrusting erection. Melissa's lacquer-tipped fingers had fluttered against the wall like caged birds, and her pretty head twisted convulsively from side to side on his shoulder as her orgasm engulfed her completely. Charles had rarely known his wife to be so utterly turned on.

Gradually Melissa had begun to come down from her peak, but her climax was deep and enduring, and she was still gently mewing with pleasure when Charles had shuddered to a halt inside her, a whimper of relief escaping him as he began to fountain heavily into his beautiful, blonde wife.

Afterwards, they had retreated to the bed, where Charles had eventually emptied himself twice more into Melissa's taut, squirming body, before they both crawled exhausted into the shower and decided to spend a quiet evening enjoying a cocktail or three in the hotel's bar. Although it was only 10 pm, Charles was already feeling sleepy. Perhaps one more drink, and then to bed. Busy day tomorrow.

"Another, sir?" The barman had noticed Charles holding his empty glass.

Yes, please." Charles glanced at Melissa's wine glass, one small sip of liquid left in its bowl. "And another Martini, too." Melissa would be back from the toilet soon, and although she had already said that she had had enough, she would only sulk if he didn't refill her glass too, even if she didn't drink much of it. No logic, women, Charles pondered just a touch drunkenly. And they took ages just to do a pee.

* * * * * * * * * *

The hotel's laundry room, next to the ladies' toilet, was illuminated by a single bulb which threw a soft, yellow light over the immense stack of white linen. Melissa half-stood, half-lay, her reclining body pillowed in a huge pile of towels and sheets, her pretty head nestled in the soft bedding, her beautiful eyes closed. She was topless.

Her clinging, black cocktail dress was unzipped all the way to her curvy hips, the tight material peeled away from her body until her navel peeped from above the bunched-up lycra at her narrow waist. Her flimsy black brassiere had been removed and discarded on the pile of towels alongside her. Kouzaris' immense bulk loomed over Melissa's slim, half-naked body, his knee wedged tight against her pubis and pushing her sculpted thighs apart, his hungry mouth vacuuming over her smooth, pliant breasts.

Kouzaris' light, cotton trousers were undone, his huge erection drawn free by Melissa's slim fingers. He was wearing a condom again, this time filled with lubricating oil and fitted onto him so that there was a couple of inches of space between the tip of his glans and the teat of the condom. As he worked at her silken breasts with his lips and tongue, Melissa was gently masturbating him with one slender hand, her lacquer-tipped fingers slowly sliding up and down on the length of his enormous shaft, gripping the condom and pulling the thin, slippery nylon delightfully back and forth over his huge purple glans.

When he had spotted Melissa perched daintily on her barstool a little earlier, and signalled her behind her husband's back to meet him outside in the lobby, Kouzaris had said that he would only keep her for five minutes. The huge Greek had stripped Melissa quickly and, instructing her to pull his already sheathed erection from his trousers, gone straight to work on her superbly full breasts with his mouth and fingers, soon drawing her nipples into long, rubbery teats as her sensuous lips opened with shameful enjoyment and her manicured fingers closed around his immense shaft. Melissa's pretty head had presently rolled to one side, a sigh of pleasure escaping her, as her slim hand pulled with slow rhythm at Kouzaris' contoured shaft, bumping sweetly against the ridge of his glans at each upward glide.

But she had already been sunken into the soft pile of bedding for over five minutes now, she was sure, and Kouzaris showed no signs of releasing her supple, responsive breasts. Melissa's small hand tightened fractionally around his heavy penis as she began to pull just a little harder, and she felt the huge Greek quiver as her hand bumped a little more firmly against the underside of his purple glans. Kouzaris gasped softly at her smooth action, and began to work on the swollen pegs of Melissa's aroused nipples with his fingers and tongue.

Melissa's sensuous lips began to pout with enjoyment as the Greek took her nipple lightly between his teeth, running his tongue like a feather over the erect nub. She was scarcely aware now that Kouzaris had acquired her like a sex toy and was forcing her to do this, the huge Greek's ownership of her beginning to be accepted in Melissa's mind as a natural part of their stay at his hotel. She kept her stroking rhythm the same but began to pull upwards more firmly on his huge shaft, feeling his big hands slide over her shoulders and grip them powerfully.

He released her jutting nipple for a second. "A little faster," he gasped before plunging his mouth hungrily over Melissa's swollen nipple once more, pulling the nub into a long teat with his greedy suction.

A tiny, contented noise escaped Melissa's throat as her nipple stretched deliciously in his mouth, and she began to accelerate her strokes, drawing the oil-filled condom more urgently down over the Greek's immense glans and pulling firmly back up against his ridge, her slim fingertips sliding constantly over his sensitive frenulum. Kouzaris' eager mouth quickly switched to Melissa's other breast, hoovering over its silken surface before engulfing her aroused nipple and biting it gently. He was gasping with excitement now, his body shivering with pleasure, his huge hands clamped onto Melissa's slim shoulders.

Melissa's sensuous mouth opened and her pretty eyelids flickered as she felt her nipple deform between his lightly gripping teeth, the sensation just on the right side of too firm, and her slender fingers began to tug more swiftly at Kouzaris' long shaft. Her pretty head rolled away from him as his tongue probed into the tip of her swollen nipple, sending a ripple of pleasure through her upper body. Her hand bumped hard against the ridge of his glans now, the thin gold chain around her slim wrist beginning to jingle musically with her movements.

Kouzaris' mouth slipped away from Melissa's pliant breast with an audible pop as his head arched back with spiralling excitement. His bulging eyes ogled the gorgeous, semi-naked blonde girl beneath him as she masturbated him swiftly and expertly, his knee pushing hard against her depilated pubis and his hands clasping her slim shoulders with desperate need. His mouth opened silently as he felt himself pass the point of no return, and for a few seconds they remained locked together in this position, Melissa's rapidly sliding hand the only movement of their two bodies. Then, Kouzaris gave a long, helpless whimper as he peaked exquisitely and the ecstasy overwhelmed him.

From her position pillowed deep in the bedding, Melissa could actually hear the first jet of Kouzaris' semen squirt against the thin nylon of his oiled condom in a long splash, then the Greek's soft cries of relief overlaid the next squirt, and the next, and the next, and now as Melissa stopped pulling him and began to gently caress his hypersensitive glans with her flawless nails she could feel the end of the condom becoming heavier and heavier in her fingers as Kouzaris emptied his balls of sperm. For maybe thirty seconds, Melissa stroked the Greek's spongy tip with slim, feather-light fingertips as his orgasm began to subside and his breaths became gasps of satisfaction.

Then she felt his huge hands ease their grip on her shoulders. "Oh God yes," whispered Kouzaris, his immense body slumping across Melissa and his head resting contentedly between her superb breasts. "Oh yes."

Melissa stirred faintly beneath him. "Christos..."

The huge Greek lifted his head, and Melissa's sensuous, waxed lips parted as he ran his mouth slowly over the soft skin of Melissa's silken breasts, stroking her lightly with his tongue and briefly capturing each nipple with gentle suction. Then he stood.

"Yes, of course," he smiled, still slightly out of breath. "You will be missed. You may dress."

Melissa quickly retrieved her flimsy brassiere. Her breasts and cleavage were shiny with Kouzaris' saliva, and she used one of the towels to dry her skin before strapping herself into the tiny cups and stretching the tight bodice of her cocktail dress back into position.

"Would you zip me up, please?" Melissa asked. The Greek's hands slid over her curvy, lycra-sheathed hips for a few seconds, and then the clinging dress suddenly tightened even further as Kouzaris slowly drew the zip up to Melissa's flawlessly tanned shoulders, his lips caressing her slender neck lingeringly. She turned round to face him.

"Christos," she began her voice apprehensive. "Charles wants us to go swimming tomorrow, off the coast by the bay." She nibbled the full petal of her lower lip nervously. "It means I won't be... available, not for most of the day. Will...will that be alright?" Melissa felt weak and used for feeling that she needed Kouzaris' permission simply to leave the hotel – but in reality, she knew, that was exactly what she did need. He had her completely in his control.

Kouzaris paused for a second. "Yes, actually that is fine. Very good. However... I would like to see you tomorrow, before dinner, for an hour or two." He smiled. "You will make your excuses to Charles."

"Yes, yes of course." Melissa hated the eager gratitude in her voice, but she had fully expected the huge Greek to refuse her permission. A panting session of afternoon intercourse with the huge hotel manager seemed a small price to pay for her day out.

"Excellent!" beamed Kouzaris. "I shall be looking forward to it. Now," he slid a massive forearm around Melissa's hourglass waist and guided her towards the door. "You have been gone long enough, my little sweetmeat." His eyes crawled over Melissa, the tiny cocktail dress clinging like a second skin to her fabulous body. "Until tomorrow."

Melissa forced herself to smile. "Tomorrow," she murmured. Oh God, this was all so wrong. At least, she thought as she dropped her pretty eyes demurely and slid discreetly from the laundry room door, her nipples had gone down and weren't poking through her tight clothing.

Melissa bathed her husband with a radiant smile as he pushed a full wine glass across the bar towards her.

"Thank you, darling." Melissa slid onto the barstool and crossed her long, shapely legs with a soft hiss of lycra against skin, her short black dress riding even further up her bare, sculpted thighs to the enjoyment of both her husband, and several other men within viewing distance.

"That's better," Melissa sighed, "The drink's going right through me tonight. Cheers."