Melissa's Conversion Ch. 01

Story Info
An innocent co-ed becomes an uninhibited slut.
9.5k words
4.65
216.9k
331

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first installment in a three part series. It's in the non-consent/reluctance category, with the emphasis on reluctance. It's also very much a group story and a exhibitionism story. It's not for the faint of heart, so stop reading now if you are looking for something warm and tender. This ain't that.

Feedback, as always, is appreciated. I very much enjoy hearing reader's reactions to my stories.

My name is Melissa. The story I'm about to tell took place roughly years ago when I was an undergraduate student attending college in the Northeast.

If the events depicted in this story had not happened, I might be a totally different person today. As you read this story, at no point should you feel sorry for me. I want that out of the way early. For those people who tend to judge women for behaving in a non-Christian way, I strongly suggest moving on now. There's nothing for you here and please spare me your judgments. They will fall on deaf ears.

My school was in the heart of ski country and there were several ski resorts that were easy driving distance from my campus. I was a A+ student and a very competitive skier.

Classes, school work and skiing took up most of my time my first two years at school. I had always been a very dedicated student and I was raised in a strict religious household. I dated in high school, but not very much. I had always been a bookworm first and a jock second. I didn't go out of my way to attract guys. I had braces and wore my hair short until I was almost seventeen.

When the braces came off, my best friend Amy forced me to get a real make-over. I had my hair styled and my nails done. Amy also convinced me to wear skirts and minis to show off my toned legs. I let my hair grow down near my shoulders just long enough to look feminine, but also short enough to not be a pain. Once my metamorphosis was complete, the boys started to come around, but I only went on a handful of dates before senior year was over. I liked my new looks and I had Amy help me shop for school. I wanted to make sure my tomboy rep stayed at home.

College was a very different experience as far as men were concerned. I was chased from the moment I got there. Still, I always prioritized my studies and I did not drink, which made college parties rather unappealing. Most guys gave up on me after a few dates with no sex.

My virginity was something that I took seriously. It was being saved for the first man I loved. I wasn't hung up on the idea of saving myself for marriage, though my parents certainly had that expectation. I just wanted my sex life to be about love and not some guy just using my body.

Of course, things do change.

College sports required more of a time commitment than high school sports and my parents wanted me to cut down to just one rather than the three I was used to playing. I agreed with this, and I chose skiing.

During my first two years, I got along really well with my teammates and even made a few good friends, but I stayed away from the parties. Still, they always asked me out on weekends. They tried, incessantly at times, to include me. During my junior year my teammates became even more persistent. Admittedly, I was one of best skiers and I was always blowing them off. They insisted that my antisocial ways were damaging team unity. They were sort of joking, but they were sort of serious too. Part of me didn't want to change my ways. Perhaps, this was due to a sense of risk. Perhaps, on some level, I knew what lay beneath my heavy duty vanilla exterior. Nevertheless, I didn't want to be a prude who was eventually given up on. And, that seemed like the direction I was headed in. My college years were already more than half over. I really did like and enjoy the company of my teammates.

It was time open up a bit, I thought.

I decided to go out one Friday night because it was my 21st birthday and because my teammates just weren't taking no for an answer now that I was "legal." They talked me into going out and having my first drink. It was no big deal. It was a college town, so no driving was needed to get to the downtown bar. I ended up having a lot of fun.

Over the course of my junior year, I began to loosen up and even got drunk a few times. I also began dating Mike. We met at a party early on in the second semester. He asked me out and we were having sex a month later. I loved him, and I had the time of my life (up until that point) during second semester. He asked me to live with him senior year and I happily accepted, even though I knew I couldn't tell my parents. Not that they could have stopped me, but there was no way they would have approved or even understood me "living in sin."

Mike had a big four-wheeler and he told me to go find a place anywhere I wanted. He could get us to and from campus on even the worst days. We were in the mountains, so there were some really incredible options. I chose a ski resort that was about thirty minutes from campus. It was one of the less popular mountains due to it's medium size and somewhat inconvenient location in relation to the interstate, so it was relatively cheap living. It really wasn't a bad mountain and all full-time residents got a full-season lift ticket for free. This would be great when we weren't in the mood for a trek to a bigger hill.

The chalet was wonderful with huge glass windows overlooking the valley. In the middle were large sliding doors that led out to an enormous multi-level deck that featured a sunken hot tub! We were close to the top of the mountain, so the view was wonderful. I signed a 1-year lease, which made it affordable as they only had decent sales during the winter months. There was a strong rumor that the resort could go out of business at some point in the next few years and that further depressed sales. They had built far too many units and were desperate to fill them. For us, since we only wanted the place for a year, it was a perfect situation. Mike decided to move in and spend the Summer there too, since we were paying for it anyway.

I decided against spending the Summer. I wanted to for sure, but there was no way was I going to tell my parents about Mike and I cohabitating. For this reason, I wanted to avoid them ever making the long trip to see me at school. Not coming home for Summer would make that trip a lock. They could not know how I was living. This was far too flamboyant, and, more importantly, sinful for them. They knew about Mike and they wanted me to bring him home for one of the holidays. I was going to ask him to do that, but my folks could not know about our living arrangement.

So I went home and had a typical summer. I really missed Mike, but I kept very busy. I worked at my Dad's company as an intern and took the train to and from work with him every day. I began to slip back into my old frame of mind and I was looking forward to getting back to school and living with my guy.

I left a week early for school under the guise of needing to set the new apartment up. Just before I left, I decided to completely shave off my pubic hair. Mike had asked me to do it last semester, but I had never even trimmed mine as it grew in a naturally bikini friendly way. The hair on my pussy was light brown just like the hair on my head. I always liked the way it looked and never even considered trimming or shaving. That being said, once I had done it, I felt deliciously naughty in a way I never had before. I was so excited for Mike to see it!

It was a six hour drive from my New Jersey home to my New England home. I was really looking forward to seeing Mike and hadn't told him that I was coming up early. Some of you probably see where this is going.

Being hairless was a totally new feeling and it was making me excited as I drove. If I'd known that I'd enjoy it so much, I might have done it sooner. When I pulled into our driveway, there were two cars parked by our little chalet. I got out of my car and all I could hear was loud music. I entered the house and scanned the open living area to my right. There was nobody there. I ducked under the stairs and went to the two back bedrooms. There was nobody there. I had covered the entire chalet save for the loft bedroom and the finished basement.

I scaled the stairs. The bedroom door was open and I could see inside even though I was still five or six steps from the top of the stairs.

There they were. I'll never forget it. There were three of them.

The girl was in the middle. My boyfriend was behind her and he was slamming his cock into her backside and slapping the heck out of her ass every couple of strokes. Mike's best friend, Al, had the girl by her head and he was forcing his cock down her throat it seemed. He had hands full of her hair and he was practically having sex with her skull. I'd have called it rape ... but she was obviously loving every second of it.

I kept watching in a daze. They were really letting this girl have it.

I was amazed at what an animal Mike was. He was nothing like that with me. He was incredibly gentle when he took my virginity. I wondered if this is what he really wanted and if he was planning to turn me into a slut like the girl I was watching. I thought to myself that, no matter how much I enjoyed sex, it wasn't worth what that girl was going through.

I eventually popped out of my daze, backed down the stairs and out of the house. The mountain had multiple peaks and I decided to set up surveillance across the way. I found an empty condo that had a perfect view of mine. I sat there in the driveway, in my car, completely dumbfounded. I was mad for sure, but I also felt really naive and gullible. I also remembered that my name was on the lease and that Mike's wasn't.

I couldn't just leave.

Even if I did manage to kick him out, I would be unable to pay the rent myself and we were far too far away from campus to get a student as a roommate, especially this late in the game. It was August 30th.

Mike didn't know that I knew, so he would expect sex from me. There was no fucking way I was having sex with him ever again. I decided that my best move was to confront him and to act as hurt and injured as possible. I thought that might buy me some time or guilt him into paying his share until I could find a roommate.

About an hour and a half later, Al and the girl came out and left in the second car. I went home and Mike was surprised to see me. He said he had to shower and he jumped into the bathroom before I could say anything.

He must have found his nerve while he was in there, because when he came out, he told me that we needed to talk. I told him that I agreed and that I'd seen everything. He told me that he had found another place to live for the semester and that he'd been waiting for a good time to tell me. I told him that I couldn't pay the bills without him. He went pretty cold at that point and told me that it was my problem. He told me that he'd have his things out of the house within the hour except for his couch. He'd bring a friend back for that tomorrow the following afternoon.

What a way to start senior year!

I kept my cool and told him that I'd be back in two hours and that he should leave his key on the kitchen table. I turned and left and drove to the pub with tears streaming down my face. The pub was about a quarter mile down the mountain. I hadn't had a drink since last semester, but this really felt like the right time. I could easily walk home if I needed to.

God I was a total mess.

Once I got parked, I did my best to calm down and wipe the tears dry. I walked into the bar and I was the only person there except for a few folks who were in a booth in the corner. I took up a seat in the middle of the bar. I asked the bartender for a Long Island Iced Tea and he whipped it up in a snap and told me it was on him. He seemed to have read my deep dismay quite easily. I must really be vibing I thought to myself. I thanked him. He gave me an odd sort of knowing smile and said his name was Doug. He was a big strong guy and he was really cute. Doug looked about my age. He was probably just a year or two older I thought. I gave him the best smile I could muster and told him that I was Melissa and I thanked him again.

He excused himself and went to the other end of the bar. The folks from the booth wanted another pitcher. He took care of them and then he made a phone call.

I sat and drank my alcoholic tea.

It was pretty good and it was gone in five minutes. Before I could ask, another was placed in front of me. Again, no charge. Again, I thanked him. Again, he smiled earnestly but got back to work. With his back to me, I could really check him out. He was really sexy with just the right amount of muscle. I had to remind myself not to stare.

About halfway through my second drink, the door to the place opened and in came seven loud guys. They had the look of men who had just taken part in something. Maybe mountain biking based on the clothing. They took up position at the bar right next to me but closer to the front door. They were all pretty cute and I recognized none of them. I settled back into my drink and eavesdropped on their conversation.

At least I had something to do now.

They were all mad at this one guy, who had "effed up", "lost his man card" and "screwed the pooch" among other things. This guy, Jim, was trying to defend himself but they were all giving him "the hand" and didn't want to hear it.

This was genuine discontent they were laying on him. I felt really bad for this poor guy. Then I heard one of them say that "tonight is the big night. You've got like no time to fix this." Again, I felt for the guy. He was really cute too.

Then they all got up and left, except for poor Jim, who stayed and ordered another drink and asked that it be a double plus a beer chaser. I looked down to see that my glass was empty, but my third was already there. I looked at the bartender, who gave me a quick wink as if to say that he knew I was eavesdropping.

It's funny, but this poor guy's situation had sort of made me forget my problems. The booze was making me feel quite social. I turned to him and held out my glass and said "had a bad day?"

He sort of smiled and clinked my glass with his beer as if to say, "yes, very much so." I assured him that he was not alone. He asked what my dilemma was and I told him about the events of my day. I had just caught my repugnant boyfriend in a threesome. I was going to end up getting tossed from my home as there was just no way to pay the bills. I was already maxed out and was going to be working too many hours as it was just to pay the half of the bills I had anticipated paying. I couldn't ask my parents for help because I'd have to come clean that I was living with a man. I was also completely crushed about losing the first guy that I loved. Thanks to the booze, I spilled out all of that and more.

Jim listened well. He showed genuine empathy at all the right points in my story. When I was done, I asked him what he'd done to earn such shame not to mention the ire of his friends. He was not eager to explain what he'd done or failed to do. He told me it was a "guy thing" and that I probably wouldn't understand. I persisted, and explained to him that I'd told him things I wasn't even going to tell my friends. He said ok and then explained that he and his friends were up a week early to have a bachelor party for a frat brother of theirs who graduated last Spring.

It had been Jim's job to get the "talent" for the party and he had struck out. Jim 'fessed up that he just didn't know much about hiring strippers up here in the middle of nowhere. He was from the city where this stuff was easy and simple to find. It was also no help that school was out of session. Normally they could find a slutty co-ed for such things, but none were around yet. He had found this woman through a friend, but she had bailed a few hours ago. Now he was out of options with the big event fast approaching.

Jim seemed resigned to failure and the subsequent shame that came with it.

I told him that I was very sorry as I finished my drink. Then another slid in front of me moments later. I was going to have quite a buzz going soon. I'd never had a fourth drink in my life and these drinks seemed pretty strong.

Jim told me that he didn't really care about the stripper. It was just that he felt bad for letting down the groom. Regardless of what I felt about the whole bachelor party tradition, I understood that part on some level. It was sort of a rite of passage kind of thing. I really did feel for Jim. Nobody likes to let a friend down and nobody likes to be "that guy."

I asked Jim why he didn't care about the stripper. He didn't want to answer for some reason. I pressed him and reminded him of all the personal stuff I'd divulged. He finally said that, while he is not the type to brag, getting women was not a problem for him.

"Oooohh, check out Mr. Ego" I said.

"See, I knew I should have kept my mouth shut" he said sort of shaking his head.

"No no. It's ok. I asked you to tell me. So, Mr. Ladies' man. What is it that makes you so irresistible to women?"

"Melissa, we should stop now. I'm a little uncomfortable talking about this with such a nice girl like you."

"I'm not that nice." I lied about that. I actually WAS that nice.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes! Tell me!"

"Well, I am sort of a freak when it comes to endowment."

Why this caught me off guard, I don't know. I had heard my girlfriends talking about guys and their cocks before. I had a few friends who loved well hung men, so I knew he wasn't lying about that. Another thing that caught me off-guard was how my body was reacting to this conversation. My little hairless pussy was easily excitable as I found out on my ride up. Now I was sitting there, on my way to drunk, talking to this totally hunky guy about his freakish penis. I was definitely getting moist. I decided to be a little playful and keep the topic going.

"So, who cares? It's just a penis."

"Really? How many penises have you seen, Melissa?"

Uh, oh. I had only seen one. Should I be honest? I decided to be combative.

"I'm not telling you that! Besides, size doesn't matter."

"I wish. If it didn't, I wouldn't have so many women stalking me."

"Maybe they just want to try it. How do you know they would all love it?"

"Melissa, I'm talking about the girls I sleep with. One time with me and they are hooked. I have to be very careful about who I sleep with. I've had to get several restraining orders because of ex-girlfriends who would not stop stalking me. One woman even followed my girlfriend around campus taunting her--trying to get her to leave me."

"So you are that good in bed?"

"Look, I don't know if it's my cock or what. Maybe it's something else. All I really know is that once I sleep with a woman, really bad things follow."

"I thought they all love it, Stud?"

I was mocking him a little, but he was taking it well. Truthfully though, the whole story seemed a little far fetched to me. I'd never had a friend who fell under a guy's spell as Jim was describing. Not one. It didn't add up to me.

"Very cute. It's true though. Not that it has anything to do with my current problem. No way I am finding a girl this late up here in the middle of nowhere."

Out of curiosity, I asked him what the girl was supposed to do for them. Jim said that she was going to do a full striptease with lap dances and then she was going to give the groom a blowjob in front of everybody. For this, she was to receive one thousand dollars.

"Well, that rules me out" I said. I was laughing as I said it, but I just couldn't get that number out of my head. "A thousand dollars..." Jim was so desperate that he took my rejection somewhat seriously–as if it was a starting point in negotiations.