Melissa's Conversion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you wouldn't have to give him the blowjob. You could just strip."

"Whoa, Tiger. I was just joking. I could never be a sex object for a room full of men. I wish I could help. Really, I do, but I'm not your girl. I also don't dance at all and I am not hot enough to be a stripper."

"Oh, I am so sorry. I got carried away. I'm just so incredibly freaking desperate. And, for what it's worth, you are hotter than any stripper I've ever seen."

That comment really had a really positive effect on me. I felt a tingle in my freshly shaved nether regions when he said it. Still, I wasn't going for it.

"Well, thanks, but I could never get naked in front of a group of men."

"But you do need the money, don't you?"

"Yes, quite desperately, but I just can't. I just can't."

I must have lilted a bit when I repeated myself. He obviously perceived a possibility despite my words to the contrary.

"Melissa, look, as I said, I am so incredibly desperate. Nothing bad will happen to you. None of these guys goes to your school. I will be there to make sure you are completely safe. What if you just did a lap dance routine but kept your underwear on?"

"Topless? No way. I'm sorry Jim, but I'm embarrassed just talking about this."

"What if you keep the bra on too? You could be a like a go-go girl."

Now he was starting to make me think about it. My underwear offered as much protection as a bikini would. Not that I ever wore a bikini in public.

Then Jim told me that, even if I skipped the blowjob and the full striptease, I would make six hundred bucks for an hour of work. No sex at all and I could keep my underwear and bra on? Now I was seriously giving thought to the idea. There's no doubt that the alcohol was a big factor in my thinking or lack thereof. In my mind, I was practically daring myself to do it. As mad as I was at Mike, there was a part of me that blamed myself. Maybe if I wasn't so repressed, I would not have lost my boyfriend.

I was almost ready to say yes. I wasn't quite there, but I was seriously thinking about doing it. I was envisioning the event in my mind and I was almost ashamed to admit that it was turning me on even more. My little pussy was now soaked.

"How many guys will be there?" I asked.

"Probably about ten or twelve guys" he said.

Six hundred would get me to the end of November money-wise. That would buy me significant time to figure out a way forward. Jim was watching me–judging my body language and facial expressions. God, I just met this guy I thought to myself. My shaven genitals were marinating as I talked about being a sex object with a stranger.

"I promise you, you will get paid. Nothing bad will happen. I will be there protecting you."

I finished my drink and stood up. Whoa. I was wobbly. I did my best to right myself. I looked Jim right in the eye, smiled and said "let's go ... before I change my mind."

I left a twenty on the bar for the nice man who'd been picking up my drinks. Once we were outside I told Jim that I had to get my car home and get into my clothing which was still packed. I needed better underwear. I was way too buzzed to drive, so he agreed to drive me up the hill in my car. He said that he'd walk the quarter mile back for his car. It was downhill, so it was a very easy walk.

I was now late afternoon ... five hours until my show was supposed to begin.

Jim drove me home and I told him that I was feeling very nervous. I didn't tell him how soaked my little pussy was. My wetness was shocking the heck out of me to be honest. I'd never had a reaction like that in my life. Getting all soaking wet without even being touched? This did nothing to assure me that I could handle myself in a room full of horny guys. Jim sensed that my apprehension was a potential problem.

He asked if I was sure that I could do it and I admitted to having doubts. I knew that, once I was sober, I would find a reason to chicken out and I explained this to him. Jim thought silently. Then he suggested that I strip for him when we got to my place just to give me some practice and to build up my nerve. He reasoned that he was going to see me soon enough anyway.

He had a point. I agreed to try. God, I was about to get almost naked in front of this supposedly well-hung stranger. My panties were completely soaked at that point. My secret would be out very soon.

We pulled into the driveway and Mike's car was gone. The key was on the table as instructed and his couch was still in the middle of the room. And now here I was, about to take off most of my clothing for another man. There was no stereo anymore. That was Mike's. I immediately thought about the six hundred dollars I was hoping to make that night and tried to convince myself to let go and just do it.

I was counting on the music to calm me down and to give me something to work with. My nerves, even with several drinks in me, were still a problem. I'd never in all my life done anything remotely like this. Jim saw me freezing up and tried to help.

"Melissa, you are totally hot. Your body was made for stripping. Trust me on that. Just stripping down to your undies will be an incredible show for any man. Don't worry. Just strip and show yourself with pride."

He had a devilish smile as he said "strip." I took a deep breath and felt my shaved pussy gushing. I resolved myself to go for it. I tried to turn on the sex appeal.

"What should I take off first, stud?" I said with my sexiest tone as I batted my little eyes at him.

"Lose the shirt, baby" he said.

I smiled, but I was really nervous. I slowly undid all of the buttons on my blouse. I opened each side and revealed a single bra-covered breast at a time. Then I took the blouse off my shoulders and let it fall off of me. I kicked my shoes off too.

"Now the skirt" he said.

I turned and backed up to him, offering my zipper so he could do the honors.

He took his time zipping it all the way down so I could step out of it. Now I was standing in front of him in only my bra and my soaked panties. I was fully aroused and getting wetter by the second, which surprised me though I don't know why. My nipples were so hard they almost hurt. I had never had the urge before, but I wanted to grab them myself and pull on them for relief.

Jim gave me more orders.

"Come sit in my lap, Melissa."

I went over to him and climbed into his lap in my undies. He held me in his hands. He was so much bigger than me. He lifted me and placed me down facing away from him between his legs. I was sitting on his hard cock. I could easily feel it through his jeans. He was as turned on as I was.

"Grind on me, baby. Grind on my cock and give me a little lap dance."

He helped me by holding my hips. I slowly ground my ass and pussy onto the huge bulge in Jim's lap. As mentioned, I was already soaking wet and this was just increasing my arousal as my pussy lips moved all around. I was ready to be taken and I wanted it in a way that I had never wanted sex before. I'm sure that my grinding left no doubt as to me desires. I was doing it involuntarily. It felt incredible. Then Jim gave me more instructions.

"Get on your feet, Melissa."

I slid forward off his lap and stood. Jim helped me spread my feet a little and then came more instructions.

"Good girl. Now bend over as far as you can."

I was so hot that I did it without even thinking.

"Melissa, you have a very hot little pussy. You are a very naughty girl to show me your wet panties like this. Now spread your feet a little farther apart and grab your ankles. Don't let go, Melissa."

I was definitely drunk and more turned on than I ever knew I could be. This was a whole new sexual plane.

His assertiveness was turning me on too and in ways I'd never experienced. I spread my feet farther and grabbed my ankles. This opened up my pussy, which was now hot as a furnace. A few seconds later, I felt his fingers going under the waistband of my panties. He slowly worked my undies down over my hips and ass until he could see all of me spread open for him. He stopped with my panties off my ass but still mid-thigh.

"Oh my. Look at that little hairless kitty."

Then he took a huge deep breath.

"Sweet Melissa, your little pussy smells incredible."

Then I heard his zipper. A second later, I felt a huge hot cock head being rubbed all around all over my ass and soaked pussy.

It felt really, really big.

Then he had it zeroed in on my little opening. I was a little panicked now and I wanted to stop him, but no words came out. Then he spoke.

"Melissa baby, your little pussy is all wet. She needs my big cock, but be warned. This is going to be a new experience for you. This will be a lot more cock than you are used to and I'm going to make sure you take it all. We both know how much you want it."

Oh god, I really did. His voice had a darkness that gave me pause, but I was way too hot to turn back.

He leaned into me and tried to force the big head inside.

Fail.

Despite being wetter than I'd ever been at any time in my life, I gasped and cried out in shock as I felt myself being stretched. He was obviously much much bigger than Mike though I couldn't see it in my position. The big head just couldn't gain entrance. He forced the it all around my pussy again and got it all soaking wet with my flowing juices.

Jim got his enormous head centered perfectly at my opening.

He pushed again, this time with more force. I was screaming even louder now. The tip was on target and he was forcing me open, but the widest part just wasn't getting through. It was painful and I began to say stop just as I felt Jim grab my hips and push with clear intent. His huge cock forced its way into me and once the massive head fully breached my vagina, he was able to slide a few more inches in right behind it.

Whoa.

This guy's cock was enormous.

I was breathless and began to panic a little.

"Oh my God oh my God, It's way too big. I can't take it."

"Yes you can." Jim said calmly, as he pushed a few more inches into me without warning.

He was now changing me with every push forward and it scared me.

"Oh my god! I can't!" I started to straighten up without thinking. My body was screaming at me to stand up and get away.

"Yes you can. Stay down. Don't let go of your ankles" he said very calmly as he shoved some more of his incredibly thick cock into me. I was now starting to have trouble breathing. This guy was just so much bigger than my boyfriend that it was shocking to my body. I wanted to go back in time, but I was beaten. Jim had taken me. I held on and stayed down as he worked his monster into my tightness. A few more inches were pushed in and I was about to pass out.

My eyes were filled with tears. I was now mewling like an wounded animal. I was weakly saying "oh my God" over and over--clearly defeated.

Jim was so fucking thick and already deeper in me than Mike had ever been. I was now really nervous. I had no idea how much cock he had left. I still hadn't seen the monster that was being forced into me. He pushed again and my lights flickered again but I remained conscious.

"Let go of your ankles now, Melissa."

I released them. I was completely under his spell.

"Stand up while I fuck you."

I stood up but he stopped me with a hand in the middle of my back. He let me rise about three quarters of the way to standing as he kept pumping me and gaining depth with each stroke. He grabbed my hips with both hands and started to hammer away at me as I screamed 'oh my god" over and over.

"That's right, baby. Take my big cock. Relax, Melissa. Take deep breaths, baby. We're more than half way home."

This was like nothing I had ever experienced. I had so much cock inside of me. It was a complete mind blow. And, there was more being pushed in.

He leaned into me ... forcing more of his massive shaft into my tiny pussy. Jim was gently rocking in and out now. Giving me a new inch but then taking a little away but slowly gaining depth. This really got my pussy going and I could feel myself lubing his huge cock more and more--sending him a clear message. Slowly, the pain began to recede and Jim began to lengthen his strokes. Pleasure started to wash over me in ways I'd never experienced. My knees were weakening--slowly turning to jelly.

Then, I began to perceive an amazing feeling deep inside me. It was gaining momentum and I started to get scared again. It was an orgasm ... but I had never had one before. I started to shake as the pleasure began to take over my entire body and mind. Then another mind-blow. Jim used my excitement to stuff more of his horse cock into me with another powerful thrust.

My body took it ... and my orgasm exploded from deep inside. It washed all over and throughout me as my entire body stiffened. I shook and screamed and actually saw stars.

It went on and on ... and I was changed forever.

Once I had calmed down a little, I still had a ton of huge cock in me. Jim was now pumping me deeper and harder than before. I was floating in a place that was so new and so incredible. I sensed that my first orgasm was just the beginning. My body began to respond as it did before. I soon realized that I was going to orgasm all over again. Jim must have sensed it too. He slowed his strokes and then, slowly but firmly, he pushed the rest of his incredible cock into me right up to his balls. I could now feel his stomach pressed up against my ass.

Oh ... my ... god.

Jim had buried his enormous penis inside me-- knocking the wind from my lungs and making it almost impossible to re-fill them. I could feel the head of his cock touching me so deep inside.

My whole body began to shake again. Jesus.

I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head as I came and came. It was just incredible. I could feel the smile on my face about to split my head in half. It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. I will never forget it.

I could feel my little pussy lubricating and squeezing on Jim's amazing cock as I shivered and wailed in ecstasy. He obviously liked this, and he began to saw away at me again. He picked up speed and soon he was fucking the living daylights out of me! This was far more than I could handle, and after a few minutes, I began to orgasm yet again.

For a split second, I flashed to sex with Mike and had a quick laugh at his expense, but that thought was quickly pushed aside by the horse cock that was owning my vagina.

My whole body was shaking, like I had a fever, and it was breaking.

I was having so much pleasure that I was in a state of sheer disbelief. No, really. I vividly recall thinking to myself that I was stuck in some hyper-real dream. Nothing could feel this good in real life. I was in a place that didn't exist. Couldn't possibly exist. I had never heard any of my friends describing anything like this when they told me their sexual tales.

Jim had told me the truth at the bar and I hadn't believed him. I'd mocked him and failed to give him the respect he deserved. Now I was just another woman who needed what he had. Jim knew he had me and he began to fuck my pussy with a wonderful rhythm. It was like he was moving his hips in a circle--pulling up as he retracted and creating this lovely feeling inside me over and over again.

"You are already hooked on my cock, Melissa." he said with a sensual darkness that made my pussy gush instantaneously.

A breathless "yes" was the only response I could muster.

"This is your last chance" he said as he thrust into me fully and forcing another moan of ecstasy from my lungs.

"You have a decision to make, Melissa" again pushing all the way into me--rocking my previously flat world.

When I gave him no verbal response, he brought his open hand down hard on my ass. He spanked me hard enough to knock me out my orgasmic daze.

"Do you hear me, Melissa?"

"Oh god yes, Jim. Tell me what I need to do." The spank woke me up and I was once again shocked, because I knew right away that I loved being spanked. Just one good swat and I knew.

I was so incredibly owned at that moment. I'm not sure that I was capable of saying no to anything. Jim continued.

Melissa, I can come deep inside you now ... or I can pull out. If I come in your pussy, I own you. You become mine. If I pull out, then you will never feel my cock again. It's up to you. If I plant my seed, you are mine and I may decide to fuck you again, but if I do ... it will be on my terms. You will do exactly what I say, when I say. Do you understand, slut?"

He gave my ass another good hard swat.

A shock of pleasure shot through when he called me slut and spanked me. I tried to say "yes," but mostly nonsense came out as orgasm swept over me again. Jim laughed and said "I'll call that a big yes. I'm going to plant my seed now, slut. Are you ready to be owned, Melissa?"

"Oh god yes. I want to be owned by you! Plant your seed deep inside me! Own my pussy!"

Jim pushed all the way into me again and began to grind up into my depths as far as he could. My eyes rolled back again and I continued to shake and cum really hard.

He gave my ass a few more good swats and I could feel his cock grow even bigger.

I was screaming that I was his slut as he released huge amounts of hot seed directly into my pussy's rear wall.

I could feel each hot spurt deep inside of me as my climax continued. Jim kept pushing himself into me as he came and came--grinding into me until he had drained himself fully.

I was experiencing the kind of ecstasy that they talk about in cheap romance novels. I knew it was real, but it felt like a dream. I was still having orgasmic twitches AFTER he withdrew from me.

Jim turned me around and instructed me to clean his cock. I dropped to my knees and finally got a good look at his monster.

Dear God.

I could not believe that the thing in my hands was just fully inside my pussy. I felt an odd surge of pride as I began to lick and suck his immense manhood. I was in heaven as I worshiped him. I licked everywhere and was determined to leave him totally clean. Jim was stroking my hair and patting my head as he told me that I was a good little slut.

I was ready to spend the rest of my life getting fucked by Jim. That reality scared me as I knew he had no use for me with so many women chasing him. I was just another slut to him now. The reality was, I didn't care. I was just hoping that he would want to keep fucking me.

Jim never went fully soft, and after a few minutes of cleaning him, he was returning to full rigidity. It was beyond impressive. I would have been terrified of it if I hadn't just taken the whole thing inside me.

God I wanted it again.

Jim knew it.

"Get up, Melissa. Your little pussy needs more of my cock."

His assertiveness was such a huge turn on.

I rose to my feet and did my best to give him a look that said, "do whatever you want to me." I was totally his and I was loving it. Now fully naked, I got a look at him. God, he was perfect. Jim had a tight midsection and a muscular chest that popped out just the right way. His arms were defined and strong.

He pulled us together.

We kissed passionately and deeply as he reached around me with both hands and lifted me up by my ass cheeks as if I weighed nothing at all. My legs wrapped around him and my ankles rested on the tops of his muscular ass. Jim brought me down slowly onto his massive organ and worked the huge head inside me. His size was still somewhat shocking as he opened me up fully.

I was already racing towards a new orgasm as he pulled me down farther and farther--forcing more of his massive cock into my depths. The more of his cock I took, the further from reality I was and the more of my breath was taken away until I could barely breath at all. He felt even bigger in this position, and, again, I was losing my grip on myself and on reality.