Melissa's Favorite Uncle

Story Info
Long hidden passion is resolved.
4.7k words
3.71
59.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers

“Mom, I just got off the phone with Uncle Jack, he says hi and I should give you this”, and she pecked her mother on the cheek. “He’s such a good guy, he said no problem about me staying with him when I go to Christine’s wedding. Does he have a girlfriend or anything? I mean, he’s like, what, 45? I just mean he’s a good-looking guy and he’s so talented and so funny, I’m surprised he’s not married. Anyway, I’m all set and now I’m going up to take a shower. Bye, Mom!”

That was Melissa, mile-a-minute-Melissa as Uncle Jack called her. Melissa’s mother was used to her daughter’s rapid delivery and quick changes of thought. She had worried about Melissa after her Dad passed away. The teenager had gone into a very understandable funk for two years, but now she seemed to be much like her old, bubbly self. Uncle Jack, Melissa’s father’s brother, had been very supportive and very helpful after the family tragedy. He had always had a special place in his heart for Melissa that had been obvious for many years. As a child she would play hide-and-go-seek with him, they would share lollipops, Melissa had to sit next to Uncle Jack when he came to dinner, and on and on. People always remarked that Jack dropped back into childhood whenever Melissa wanted him to. As she matured her relationship with her favorite uncle matured as well, and when the family got together the pair of them would find each other right away and begin discussing books, movies, politics, poetry, or anything else they found interesting. He became her confidant and trusted male role model, even more so after her father’s death.

Melissa was 24, a graduate of Ohio State University with a major in Communications. She was going to be a TV anchorwoman; at least that’s what she always said when asked. She might very well do it, too, with her confidence, poise, brains, and good looks. Good looks ran in the family and Melissa was da bomb. 5’8”, 122 lbs., luxurious red hair falling below her shoulders, an hourglass figure and long legs. Uncle Jack had remarked at her graduation that the mere sight of her could make a heathen pray. A purist might have noticed that her breasts were not very large, 34B, but that was the only thing a man might find faulty with Melissa’s body. Her face was luminous, big green eyes, high cheekbones, and a wide mouth that was made to smile. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. She had many admirers in school, not too many boyfriends. Boys found her intelligence intimidating and they tended to think that she felt she was better than most people. Not true, but this was how they consoled their wounded egos.

She was working as an intern at a local TV studio, putting in her time as she watched for her break to get in front of the camera. She worked hard, she dressed well, and she tried to go the extra mile for her job. If she had accepted the studio manager’s offer to sleep with him she would be the Weathergirl right now, but she had made it very clear to him what he could do with his offer. Feisty, independent, principled Melissa would earn her place and never sell out to get anything.

Her friend Christine was getting married in June (of course!) and Melissa was determined to be there. Chris lived in New Jersey, too far away for Melissa to drive there in a day. However, good old Uncle Jack lived a few miles away from Christine’s church and when Melissa explained the situation he had offered to let her stay with him. “In fact,” he had said, “Since the wedding is on Friday night, why don’t you plan on staying with me until Sunday? That’ll give us all day Saturday to hang out, catch up, maybe take a horseback ride? I’d like to have you here for a couple of nights.” She agreed enthusiastically, it sounded so wonderful. He mumbled something about “have to finish that work in the barn before she gets here” but she didn’t think anything of it. Jack had twenty acres in Sussex County with an old Colonial era house, a pond, and an old barn that he always meant to turn into his “Private playground”. She planned to take a vacation day on Friday, leave her house in the early morning, and drive to Jack’s arriving by 2 in the afternoon. That would give her enough time to change and get to the wedding at 5. Jack had told her that he would come get her when the reception ended so she didn’t have to worry about driving if she had a few drinks. Everything worked out perfectly and Melissa couldn’t wait for her special weekend.

Neither could Jack. He had look at his calendar after Melissa called him. “June”, he mused. “Not much time to finish everything. But I’ll never get a better chance than this.” He sat down at his desk and opened a binder full of drawings. Selecting one he studied it for a moment, turned to his PC and logged on to a very special website…

She drove up to his house on a bright, sunny day. She wore blue jeans and an Ohio State t-shirt. Sandals on her feet, hair in a ponytail – hell, even dressed down she could stop a landslide. Jack watched her bend over to haul a suitcase out of the trunk of her car and stared at the perfect shape of her ass. “Yes, I know she’s my niece,” he thought, “and shame on this old lecher. But, damn, that’s a fine ass!”

He helped her bring her bags in the house, showed her to the guest room even though she’d been there many times before. Bonaparte, Jack’s huge black Newfoundland gamboled about her, demanding attention, damned near knocking her over in his enthusiasm. “Boney, sit!” Jack commanded, and the great hound relaxed as Melissa patted his shaggy head. They chatted for about fifteen minutes, just casual stuff, how’s your mother? Nice trip? Stuff like that. Then he excused himself so that she could shower and get ready for the wedding. As he left the room he turned and said, “Oh, by the way, you remember that old barn of mine? I believe I’ve finally got it fixed up the way I always wanted it to be and I’d like to show it to you. Not now, no time now you need to gussy up. Maybe tomorrow?”

“Or how about tonight after you pick me up?” she suggested. “I’ll probably be all wound up after the reception and I won’t be able to sleep. So maybe you can show me your big project tonight?”

His eyes widened and he had to swallow before he answered. “Yeah, sure, sweetheart, I’ll show you tonight. It’s really special to me, and I kind of fixed it up with you in mind. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will.”

She grinned at him. “With me in mind? What is it, what did you do out there?”

He shook his head, saying “Nope, no hints for you. It’s a surprise. I know it sounds kinda corny, but let me have this little bit of fun, won’t you? Trust me, it’s really something special”.

“Okay, Uncle Jack, Mister Big Secret Man! Go on now, let me get dressed.” She watched him grin and walk down the hall and down stairs. He was tall, almost six feet, broad shoulders, curly brown hair, square jaw, crystal blue eyes. He had strong arms and a butt that wouldn’t quit. She’d always thought he was handsome, and for some reason today she thought of him as a sex object! “Oh, no you don’t girl!” she told herself. “Get your mind out of the gutter! That man is way too off limits! But I know a couple girls from school who would jump his bones in a heartbeat…”

She showered and dressed with time to spare. As she admired herself in the mirror she wondered how Uncle Jack would like her dress. It was a perfect fit, clinging to her figure like a sheath. Emerald green to go with her eyes, thin straps over the shoulders, most of her back exposed, hemline a little too high above the knee for her mother’s approval (but Mom isn’t here, is she?). She wore nude stockings with very sexy lace tops, and if she moved just right an observant person might glimpse that bit of lace. Green lace thong panties covered almost nothing of value and made her feel very sexy. Black stiletto heels, exactly the right shape and height to show off her butt. Some makeup, not too much, a bit of lip-gloss, some eyeliner. Subtle perfume she saved for special occasions. No doubt about it, she was hot.

She walked downstairs into the front room. Jack was sitting in an easy chair reading a book that he put down the instant she came into view. She came down the last few stairs moving as smoothly as she could, letting her heels clack-clack on the wooden steps, making sure Jack got a chance to see the lace on her thighs. Any question she may have had, like “Does Uncle Jack think I look good?” was answered by the look in his eye. The man was dumbstruck, rooted to the spot. She stepped up to his chair and did a slow turn. He never blinked. The only movement was Bonaparte sitting up and offering Melissa his paw.

“Well?” she asked. “How do I look?”

He moved his mouth but nothing came out. She giggled, “Uncle Jack! I’ve never seen you speechless before! Right down the time and date – I made Uncle Jack speechless!” She bent down and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead, which also allowed him a quick peek at her décolletage and a whiff of her perfume. She straightened up and smiled at him.

He, meanwhile, was in turmoil. She was absolutely stunning! He couldn’t take it in, she looked so perfect! He managed to say something halfway intelligent before she turned to go get a drink of water. His plans for the weekend had been laid for weeks, his schedule of events was set, every piece of his surprise for her was in place, and she walks in looking like a goddess! How perfect, how very perfect – and he thought things couldn’t get any better!

He drove her to the church and dropped her off. She had a cell phone to call him when she was ready to come home. He declined an offer to meet her friends and drove away with a lingering glance in the rearview mirror as she walked into the church. Soon, he thought, very soon.

She called him at 11:15 that night. He was fully dressed and ready to pick her up, but he hesitated. “This is it, this is my moment,” he thought. “For years I’ve thought about this, planned for this, and now it’s time. Bonaparte, I’ll be back real soon.” The dog thumped his tail on the floor as his master walked out into the night.

The ride home from the reception was filled with Melissa’s voice telling Uncle Jack all about her night. She had enjoyed herself immensely, it was so good to see everyone, Christine was beautiful, and on and on and on. Jack drove at the speed limit, taking no chances on drawing attention to him. He’d come too far to fail now. He turned into his long driveway, gravel crunching under tires as he drove toward his house. His hands were steady, his breathing normal, and his pulse even. He was completely in control of himself, totally prepared for what he was about to do. No turning back, no more waiting. His time had come.

He drove past the house and continued up the drive towards the barn “Hey, where…?” Melissa started to ask. “Oh, right, your big surprise in the barn. OK, let’s go. I must admit my interest is piqued.”

She giggled, still slightly tipsy from the champagne she had drunk at the reception. He smiled a bit as he pulled to a stop before the barn doors.

It was a big old barn that’s for sure. Typical of barn design it stood almost two hundred yards from the house, further than that from the road. Secluded, isolated, it loomed in the darkness and quiet of a summer night in the woods. The pair got out of the car and walked toward the building. No lights shone and Melissa leaned on Jack’s arm for guidance.

They stopped at a small side entrance as Jack fumbled in his pocket for keys. “Gotta keep it locked; can’t afford to let some local yokels getting in and ripping me off” he explained.

“Come on, Uncle Jack, open up. I wanna see what you did in there,” she teasingly pleaded with him.

He chuckled softly. “You’ll see it soon enough. I think you’re gonna be very surprised. Here, put this on. For me, OK? To help heighten the suspense a bit, “ and he handed her a blindfold, the kind people use to help fall themselves asleep.

She looked at him strangely, unable to make out his expression in the dark. She was puzzled and startled at his weird request. She hesitated, unsure of herself. “Please?” he asked, and she said “Sure, Uncle Jack. I trust you” as she slipped the cloth over her eyes.

He took her by the hand as he opened the door. She heard it creak as it swung open; he gently led her into the barn and closed the door. She heard a key turn; was he locking the door behind them? What was that about? She heard a sharp click and sensed that Jack had turned on the lights. He led her forward, “Just a few more steps, Lissa, almost ready. OK, turn around, we’re here.”

She smiled indulgently as she turned. “This better be good, Unc” she teased. He raised her hand above her head; she felt a strap across her wrist as it tightened, holding her wrist aloft. “What are you doing?” she asked, confused at his behavior. Now he had her other wrist in his hands, raising it and securing it like the other. “Uncle Jack, what the hell?”

She felt him grab her ankle and tried to pull away. His grip was strong, her hands were held in place, she couldn’t move very well. He was strapping her ankle to something and she kicked out with her free foot, connecting with his side, but not very hard. “Stop it! Let me go! Uncle Jack stop it right now!”

One ankle restrained he grabbed the other as she tried to wrench it from his grasp. Shouting now, frightened, she tried to keep him from securing her only free limb; no use, he was too strong, and soon she stood fully secured. She heard him stand up, felt his hand on her chin. She wrenched her head back and forth, demanding that he let her go. He tightened his grip, forcing her to keep her head still. “Uncle Jack, this isn’t funny anymore, LET ME GO!”

“Shush, baby, quiet down, its alright. You’re fine, everything’s all right. It’s all part of the surprise. Now relax, just relax” he spoke very calmly, in measured tones. She stopped struggling, her breathing labored, shaking with anger. “What do you want?” she demanded.

“I want you to listen. Just listen. I need to tell you something. Oh, God, this is so hard” his voice sounded strained, as if he had to tell her bad news. “Melissa, you know that I’ve always had a special place for you in my heart. You were such a great little girl, so full of love, so much fun to be with, and you always wanted to be with Uncle Jack. I liked that, I liked that a lot, that I was your favorite Uncle. It made me feel special. Then as you grew up we found new things to do, new things to talk about. Instead of pulling away from me you grew closer, you came to me with your problems, you shared your life with me. You were a huge part of my life.

“Then you grew into a young woman. You blossomed and became beautiful, a lovely woman who all the boys stared at. I stared, too. I stared at you every minute I could, you were so gorgeous. I wanted you for myself, for my lover, and I knew it could never happen. You went on dates with little boys, high school losers, and I hurt. You left for college and I wondered who was with you, who was seeing you naked, who was fucking you, and I hurt real bad.”

She was frozen in fear. What was happening, what was going on? She was blind, bound in place, and her Uncle was raving like a lunatic. She tried pleading with him, “Uncle Jack, please stop, I’m scared.”

“Its alright, darling, everything is OK, I’ve got it all planned out. I watched you grow up, I loved you, you loved me, and then you left me. I decided that I needed to show you how much I loved you, how much I wanted to hold you and have you and make you happy. So I built this, all this in here. This is our special place, only for you and me. No one else comes in here, no one else knows. I got it all just right. I did my research, I found actual plans online, I read books all about it. I found the best way to make you totally mine for the rest of your life. Look.”

He removed her blindfold and she gasped. She stood on a low platform of polished wood, wrists and ankles strapped to an upright wooden X-frame. She looked out into the great open area of the barn in horror and screamed. It was a dungeon, a torture chamber, a stark collection of bondage devices and instruments. Tables with leather straps and iron chains, metal cages and benches were arranged around the barn floor of smooth flagstones. Pulleys and suspension harnesses hung from the roof. Racks of whips, chains, pincers and cuffs lined the walls. She had a boyfriend in college that had tried to talk her into some BDSM stuff. He had shown her pictures of women bound and gagged, tied and chained to various things. She saw all of those items again, not as pictures but as real things, spread out before her in Uncle Jack’s barn, and she shrieked her horror aloud.

“No, no, please Uncle Jack, no, no, no, let me go, I’ll never tell anybody, oh God please let me go” she pleaded softly as her eyes played over his creation.

“Melissa, this is all for you. All yours. I want to make you my own, my devoted lover. And to do that will take time, time and great patience. I’ve planned this for a long time, and tonight we start your training.” He stood before her, calmly speaking the words that froze the blood in her veins. He reached up and began stroking her bare arm, slowly, sensuously.

“Please, please stop, you’re my Daddy’s brother, he wouldn’t want you to do this.”

“I’ve thought about that” he replied, now stroking her other arm. ”Since he’s not alive, he can’t be hurt. Besides, I’m going to take care of you now. He’d appreciate me taking care of you.”

Jack stepped back and regarded her. “You are so fucking hot. So many times I watched you swimming in my pond, in your skimpy little bikini, and I’ve wanted to see you naked. I thought the only way you could look hotter than in your bikini was to be naked. Then you walked downstairs tonight and I learned how wrong I was. You are so fucking hot! As if you dressed up just for me. I want to enjoy this as fully as I can. Please excuse me for a minute.”

He walked away as she sobbed. Between her blubbering she tried to plead with him, tried to convince him to let her go. He made no answer until he returned with a video camera on a tripod stand. He set it up facing her, focused on her, turned it on and came to her. “Quietly, dear, quietly. From this moment you are mine.”

He knelt down and ran his hands up and down her legs, up and under her dress, lifting the dress to view her panties. “Very nice, very nice” he muttered, moving his body to ensure that the camera had a good shot. He rubbed his face on her crotch, inhaling deeply, drawing her scent into his nose. “Holy fucking shit, I knew your pussy would smell good”. She wailed and shrieked, struggling wildly in her attempts to be free.

He released her dress and stood up. “No good yelling like that, we’re too far from anything or anybody to hear you. Besides, I soundproofed the walls, at least as best I could. I told you I had this all planned. Sorry about the dress; I’ll but you lots more.”

She felt him grab her dress in both hands and pull. She twisted as he yanked, fighting to keep herself covered. He smiled as the material tore, ripping it from her body, cool air flowing over her breasts and belly. He ripped away the last bits of cloth leaving her naked but for her thong panties, stockings, and shoes. He stepped back again to let the camera feast on her humiliated form stretched open for display.

“The panties have to go, but I think I’ll leave the stockings and heels on you. Makes you look like a porn slut that way.” He stepped up behind her, reached around and fondled her breasts. So firm, so fine, he spent a long time exploring her body now that she was naked. Nipples were tweaked and pinched, then sucked into his hungry mouth, He tore her thong panties away and stared at her cunt. She kept herself very closely trimmed, her light red pubic hair barely visible on her smooth white flesh.

Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers
12