Melissa's Favorite Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ve been waiting for this for eight years” he whispered as his mouth closed over her vagina. He lapped and sucked her, licked and pulled on her tender labia, rolled his tongue over her clitoris while she cried and wept and the camera rolled. She couldn’t help but feel some pleasure from his mouth and it humiliated her. He kept at her for a long time, rubbing his cheeks, lips and chin into her slit to smear her juices into his face. He looked up at her as he ate, gazing steadily into her eyes. She panted and moaned, trying to suppress the feelings of pleasure he was causing.

He finally stopped, stood up, and walked behind her. She wondered what he would do next. Maybe he was finished, maybe that was all he wanted, after all he was still fully dressed, maybe he just wanted to see her naked and then he would leave her alone. She felt a sudden jerk in the X-frame and heard a ratcheting sound. She was being lifted, the whole frame was rising up, lifting her feet from the platform. Her body sagged in the restraint cuffs as the frame continued to rise. She tossed her head frantically in an attempt to see what was happening. When the frame was a few inches up the ratcheting stopped, the frame stopped lifting, and she saw Jack walk around in front of her again. He went to the camera and adjusted it slightly to keep her fully in focus and centered in the picture. Then he walked to her and pulled away the short platform on which she had been standing.

“Remember when I gave spun you around when you were a little girl?” Jack asked her. He stepped behind her again: she heard a metallic click and the frame began to rotate. Slowly he turned the frame on its pivot until Melissa was inverted, her hair hanging down, all of her weight taken up by her ankle restraints. She whimpered in terror, so very disoriented, desperate in her fear of what Jack would do next.

He stepped up to her and stood looking down between her spread legs. “My God, you have a beautiful pusssy” he whispered, and began licking her again. His crotch was right in front of upended face, inches away, and she could see a bulge in his trousers. He lapped her cunt for some little time, then reached to his right and brought an object before her eyes. About a foot long, white in color, with a large round head with small bumps on it. A dildo! He asked her if she had ever used a toy on herself, ever masturbated with a pocket rocket. She said nothing, too terrified to speak.

He turned on the vibrator and began touching her with it. Very gently he ran the toy’s humming head over her cuntlips; she gasped as it buzzed on her delicate labia. “You like that?” he asked. She grit her teeth and said nothing, shutting her eyes tightly as she fought against the feelings he was causing. He ran the toy onto her clit and pressed down bringing the buzzing nodules into full contact with her swollen love button….and she screamed!

God, it felt so good! She writhed in her bonds as he plied her with the vibrator. Sensing her reaction to the toy he stopped, pulled it away and squatted down, his face directly before hers. “You do like it, that’s so good. I want to give you great pleasure, such perfect pleasure. I want to make you cum, I’ve always wanted to make you cum.” And he stood again and went to work.

She was revolted with was he was doing, humiliated by her predicament, frantic with fear that Jack would hurt her, but she was also getting incredible sensations from what he was doing to her. Waves of sheer pleasure swept through her body as he kept rubbing the vibrator on her clitoris. Slowly moving it around, pressing down hard for a time, then pulling it away until it barely touched her, he worked the toy on her cunt. Her breathing was heavy as she fought against the pleasure. Her chest heaved, her legs and arms jerked, her head tossed about as he kept at her in relentless assault on her pussy.

A moment came when she could fight no longer, when her body gave up the struggle against Jack’s remorseless attentions. She bellowed “OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” as she threw her head back and forth and felt an orgasm burst within her like a bomb. She experienced the climax fully, no holding back, mouth open as she hollered meaningless sounds. He kept working until he felt her subside, and then stepped back to regard her. He was smiling at her as she hung there panting. He was still smiling when she began to weep.

She wept and sobbed, “No, no, no, no, God no, oh my God, no, no, no….” and he went to the camera to focus on her face. She ignored him as she fell into her chasm of emotional pain and degradation.

He turned the frame around again, bringing her upright. He used a damp towel to clean her face of tears, pressed it to her neck as he made soothing sounds. “Easy, Lissa, easy, you’re doing fine, just fine. That was your first step, your first little step towards loving me. You know now how much I want to give you enjoyment when we’re together. You let yourself cum for me, that’s important. I so much loved making you cum, so much. Now I’m going to prepare you for your next step. When I release you try not to move too much, your muscles have been strained and I don’t want you too fall and hurt yourself. You can relax for a bit. I want you to le down for the next step.”

And he lowered the frame until her feet touched the platform he had replaced beneath her. She relaxed as her feet supported her weight once again. Still sobbing quietly she felt him reach around from behind her, fondling her breasts as he whispered…

“Your next step is to learn how to make me cum.”

12