Melissa's Gorgeous Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

"Mmmm. That feels good. Really good. I'm going to like this a lot. Don't stop."

"I don't intend to stop but I want to go slowly in case there's anything wrong." With another firm push, over an inch of my shaft surged into her.

"God, George, that feels great. It keeps getting better and better." Melissa's ass was squirming around my cock, letting me know it wanted more.

It got more. The next thrust put almost two more inches of my hard shaft into her tight hole and evoked a moan of pleasure and more pleas to keep fucking her. With one more push, my entire cock was all the way in one of the most beautiful places it has ever been. I could feel my thighs pressed against her soft ass cheeks, and the same contact told her my cock was completely imbedded in her. Using the wet cloth again, I wiped the surplus lubricant from my hands and fingers so I could put them on her hips to help keep us upright during what I knew would be our extremely pleasurable fucking.

"My cock is all the way in you. I'm going to start stroking in and out now. Let me know how it feels."

"So far it feels wonderful. I never knew it could be so good, almost as good as having a cock or your tongue in my pussy."

"That's great, but it'll get even better." Saying that, I made it better, slowly drawing my cock back, pausing, and driving it all the way back into her ass.

"Ooooo," she murmured, as she felt my cock being pulled back, and then, "Yeah! Yeah! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" she expressed her extreme pleasure as my cock surged back deep inside her.

The Aquaglide had liquefied by that time and was working perfectly. Her gorgeous ass was tight but there was no friction at all and I could feel my cock once again stretching open her entrance and plowing a pathway. The next time I pulled my cock out and stroked it back in, she reflexively fucked back to meet me.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Melissa whimpered as my cock plunged in and out of her ass. My hands rested affectionately on her hips but I made no effort, except for some guiding, to control her movements. She was so thrilled with what we were doing that she was fucking back to meet me even faster than I was thrusting into her. That was fine with me. I almost doted on her enthusiasm and I especially took pleasure in the way my cock was being squeezed and released by her ass.

This is wonderful, George. I'm really glad I talked you into doing this. But what happens when I'm ready to cum? Great as your cock feels back there, it isn't doing anything for my clit."

I smiled, thinking how easy it had been for Melissa to talk me into breaking her ass cherry. "When you're ready to cum, let me know and I'll reach around and play with your clit."

After that, there was no more conversation for a long while. None was needed. Melissa was almost in ecstasy, as I could tell from the way her body was writhing in front of me and from her moans of pleasure every time her ass enveloped my cock. I knew I was moaning just as loudly, because my own level of bliss was mounting, and we must have made a melodious and erotic duet.

Harder and harder Melissa fucked back to meet me. Her hands released their hold on her cheeks, which was no longer necessary, and she started pushing back from her forearms. I stayed upright on my knees and almost stationary, letting her take the initiative and set the pace, really glad she was having such a wonderful first time, and having just as much fun myself. I moved only at the end of each stroke, pulling back on her hips and driving forward to ensure my cock plunged into her as deeply as possible.

"I'm ready to cum, George," Melissa announced. "Really give it to me."

I reached my left hand, the one that had not been covered with Aquaglide, around and felt her adorable pussy. Melissa's delectable juices were running freely and I licked them off my fingers before putting my hand back to fondle her swollen love button so I could help her cum. I wanted her to have the best climax possible and I took over the pace, driving my cock into her ass as hard and as deep as I could while massaging her clit to the same rhythm. My balls slapped against her pussy with every stroke and I could feel her juices splashing onto my legs.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Melissa cried out happily every time she felt my cock drive into her ass and my hand caress her pussy. "Yeah! Yeah! Like that! Yes! Oh, God, yes; I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I was close to cumming too but I wanted both of us to first get the full benefit from her climax. My cock continued to ram into her ass while my hand continued caressing her clit. From the unmitigated joy she was feeling, Melissa lost control of most of her muscles and she thrashed wildly in front of me until she fell forward. My arms and hands around her hips kept her from falling too fast and I stayed with her, my cock deep in her ass, until she landed face down on the bed. I landed on top of her, my hand still fondling her clit, and I resumed fucking her as hard and fast as I could while her body churned the bed, kicking it and flailing it with her arms.

With an ecstatic cry, Melissa climaxed, her back arching under me and her limbs going briefly rigid, then completely relaxing. I kept driving my cock into her ass until I also climaxed, feeling a great surge of pleasure welling up within me and exploding as I ejaculated into my condom. When I was done, I collapsed happily on top of my beautiful and equally satisfied partner.

After her great orgasm, Melissa lay quietly, face down, on the bed. After my great orgasm, I lay on top of her, loving the feel of her warm, sexy body under mine. I'm pretty big so I knew enough to let most of my weight be supported on my knees and elbows, with just enough on top of sweet Melissa to let her know that I was there. Eventually, my cock softened and slipped out of her ass where it had given and gotten so much pleasure. There was no need for either of us to say anything; we were both well aware that we had just shared one of our greatest experiences ever.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Melissa and I did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers
12