Melissa's Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Traumatic incest and how she copes with it.
2.8k words
4.11
93.1k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August arrived and I figured I was in the clear. Three more weeks and I could head back to school and put this whole fiasco behind me. Tim went off to his friend's beach house for a week. I was not thrilled about being home alone with my dad but certainly couldn't let that on to Tim so I played it cool. The very first night Tim was gone dad got rip roaring wasted at the house. He had over one of his guy friends whom I had never seen before and some girl that I think may have been a prostitute.

The three of them were in the living room drinking, snorting and having themselves a blast. For whatever reason, I was hanging out with them and having a couple of drinks myself. For the first time all summer my father was being nice to me and we were actually speaking. The girl was wearing a very tight top and both of the men were constantly grabbing at her tits and joking around. It looked very rough but she didn't seem to mind since she wasn't protesting, occasionally even egging them on.

My father's friend made an obnoxious comment toward me. Saying how I should take my shirt off so they can compare our tits. Dad didn't even say a word to him. Nothing in my defense and he showed no sign of caring about how this stranger was treating me in our own home. I took that as my cue to go upstairs and leave them all alone for the rest of the night. After a few hours in my room I could hear them still having fun. I had no desire to join them but It made me realize how long it had been since I had any fun myself.

As I walked from my room to the bathroom I could tell they were having sex downstairs. Once in the bathroom I locked the door and proceeded with my nightly routine. Washed my face, put some moisturizer on and peed. Then I got fully dressed again just for the walk from the bathroom back to my bedroom.

For some reason on my way back from the bathroom I stopped at the top of the stairs to listen in on them for a minute. I could hear my father talking dirty to the girl and his friend snorting more lines. My father was telling her to call him "daddy" and she was. His friend started complaining about how he wanted to "get in there" but it sounded like he wasn't getting the chance and the whole time the girl just kept saying "oh daddy, keep going, that's how your little girl likes it". I heard his friend start to walk toward the stairs so I quickly hurried into my room and locked the door.

He walked up the stairs and gently knocked on my door. I didn't answer and pretended to be asleep. He was persistent and kept knocking gradually louder. It was obvious that he was not going to give up so I asked him through the door what he wanted. He kept saying that he just wanted to hang out and talk and party a little. All of a sudden he was acting like Mr. Nice Guy. I told him it was never going to happen and to go the fuck back downstairs. He kept pleading his case saying how he just wanted to talk. I kept calling him a creep. Eventually he gave up, went back downstairs and I started to relax so I could try and go to bed.

About three hours later I was in bed, mostly asleep. I had woken up a little earlier at the sound of some car doors and figured the guests had finally left. I started to drift back to sleep when I heard someone coming up the stairs only instead of walking past my room the footsteps stopped at my door. I could hear my doorknob being fiddled with and I started to really wake up and become alert. I know I had locked it but then the door just swung open.

I turned on the lamp next to my bed to see my father standing in the doorway and a key in the knob. I had no idea he had a key to my room. He was clearly wasted and very angry. I was immediately scared but didn't know exactly how to react. That's when he started screaming. "How dare you be so fucking rude to my friend". "Who do you think you are? Some sort of fucking princess?" I tried to explain but all I did was stutter.

Dad's face was bright red and this was as angry as I had seen him in a while. "You whore it up all year at that college that I pay for but you're too fucking good to show my friend some attention?" The devastation sunk in as I came to the realization that my dad genuinely expected me to just play slut for his friend. As he started to storm toward me he said "I'll teach you a lesson about being a snotty princess".

Within two steps he was at the foot of my bed, he reached down and ripped the covers off with one long swing of his arm. I had on a pair of sweatpants that sit low on my hips and a tank top. Even though I was still dressed I felt totally exposed, as if the covers he just removed had somehow been my protective shield. He reached forward with his right hand and grabbed my left ankle. He yanked me toward him and my 110 pound body easily slid down the bed and off the end of it. I landed hard on my ass on the floor with my legs out in front of me. My back and head were now against the bed with my father standing in front of me. I was trapped in that position.

He reached down and grabbed a firstfull of my hair. Things were happening so fast I didn't have the opportunity to speak or even react. "You're going to learn your fucking lesson tonight" he said. With his free hand he pulled down his jeans revealing his semi-erect cock. He immediately forced my face toward it but I closed my mouth in time causing his dick to just run along my face. The smell was powerful. The adrenalin had all of my senses firing at 100% and I realized I could smell the woman from earlier all over him. It was pungent and musty. He pulled my head back nearly ripping my hair out and then reached down and grabbed me by the face. "You will open that mouth for your father and you will learn to respect me like a good girl".

My mouth opened because his fingers were digging into my cheeks and he quickly forced his cock into my mouth. As horrible as it smelled it tasted even worse. I was sitting on the floor pinned against the bed, he still had me by the hair in his right hand and he was rocking his hips back and forth fucking my mouth. I was gagging and drool was dripping out of my mouth and down my chest. The entire time I was struggling for air and partially throwing up. The only time he took a break from fucking my face was when he would slide his cock all the way out and shove his balls in. He would tell me to lick his balls while he was rubbing his spit soaked cock along my face. I was absolutely humiliated.

I probably could have bitten him but the fear of what he would do combined with the fact that despite all of this I still didn't want to hurt him stopped me. I just sat there and endured his cock sliding deeper and deeper down my throat. How could I possible think so little of myself to all this to happen? I had no idea I could take that much but he managed to force his whole dick down my throat. Then he would hold my head there until I thought I was going to pass out from the lack of air. Each time I would throw up a little only to have the gagging stopped by my need to try and get some air. Exhaustion was setting in and I desperately wanted this ordeal to end. Then he pulled out of my mouth and kneeled down so we were face to face. He was looking at me directly in the eyes when he said "that's how whores suck cock and you're nothing but a whore like your bitch mother".

I was still dizzy and shaking from the rough treatment and lack of oxygen. I didn't want to make eye contact anymore so I looked down and saw my white tank top covered in saliva. It was soaked and clinging to my body. He let go of my hair and stood all the way up. I looked up at him and could see his erect cock coated in my thick stomach bile. It was even dripping down his balls. As I started to regain my breath I could again taste what must have been the woman from earlier in my mouth and I began to sob and plead. "please, no more". My whimper went ignored. "Now that you have learned how to suck daddy's cock it's time to punish you for acting like a princess earlier." "Stand up" he said firmly.

I was defeated, both my energy and my will were gone. At this point I was just doing as I was told. I tried to pretend I was having some sort of out of body experience and transport myself someplace else. As I stood up to face him I regretted turning on the light earlier and wished it had been pitch black in my room like it had been that night in the kitchen. Instead it was bright enough for me to see every detail. As I was getting up I again pleaded "please dad, I can't take anymore".

As soon as I reached my feet he spun me around and pushed me onto the bed on my stomach. He reached out and grabbed the waistline of my sweatpants and my thong with one hand and pulled them both all the way off. I was now lying face down on my bed with just my soaked tank top on and nothing else. My father was still standing at the foot of the bed with my bare legs and ass exposed to him. As he climbed on top of me I closed my legs as if that would be a magical gate he would never be able to get past. I thought I knew what was going to happen and I started to mentally prepare myself but again he surprised me.

While lying on my stomach with my legs still tightly closed he reached down and spread my ass cheeks apart. I felt completely self-conscious with my asshole on display like that. Then he buried his face into my open ass crack. His tong was licking my asshole and even forcing its way a little bit inside. He started to spit on my hole, getting it soaked and continued to lick it. His day old facial hair was roughly chafing my inner ass cheeks.

Occasionally he would lean back and give my ass cheek a hard smack. The smacks hurt like hell and always brought me right back into the situation. Then he laid down on top of me, resting his full weight on my body pinning me to the bed. "This is how princesses get punished" he said as he began to guide his cock into my tight asshole. I started to panic. I didn't realize this is why he was licking me there but now all of that wetness was making my resistance and my clenching useless.

As he was forcing his way into my asshole I thought about how I had never done this before. A few guys in college had asked but I always said no, never having any interest. I did let one guy put his finger in my ass when he was going down on me and I had experimented a little with my own finger once while masturbating but that was it. Once the head was in I cried in pain. I tried to escape and fight but his weight was crushing me against my bed. I couldn't believe how full I felt. With each inch that he went in deeper I thought I couldn't possibly take anymore. This didn't feel like any sex I had ever had, this felt like I was being filled beyond capacity.

I was panting and crying, getting dizzy from the hyper breathing. The more I struggled and yelled the more it seemed to hurt and the more he seemed to fill my bowels. Now he was pumping faster and faster into me. Long fast stokes with his cock, sliding it the whole length from head to base in and out of my asshole. My asshole was burning in pain and I was now screaming at a fever pitch but he just kept pumping his cock in and out of me while calling me his little bitch.

He started to breath heavy and then I felt his cock stiffen and become even more engorged. He pumped again and the pain was immense, as if somehow in the last stroke his cock had thickened about an inch. Then he plunged himself deep into my rectum and began to cum. He was as far into my ass as possible, holding himself there while he pumped cum into me. I could feel his cock swell and contract with each burst of cum. When he was finally finished he slowly pulled his cock out of my ass. I felt like I was being emptied. I immediately became ultra self conscious again.

My father was catching his breath, staring at my well fucked ass while I was trying to recover from the shock and pain. I had no idea how to react. He looked at me and said that I was lucky that he was tired out from the other whore and now satisfied for the night. I thought to myself that we were in total agreement and I did feel lucky that she had been here to tire him out first. I definitely couldn't take anymore of this tonight without splitting in two. He left my room, went into his and closed the door. I just laid in that position, frozen with humiliation and exhaustion. It hurt too much to try and move. Eventually I cried myself to sleep.

The next day as I got out of bed I realized how sore my asshole was. I even noticed my jaw was sore from the oral assault. I still didn't have any pants on and I finally had the energy to take that nasty tank top off. I grabbed a towel and didn't even bother wrapping it around myself; instead I just held it up across my chest as I waddled to the bathroom. At this point why bother covering up, I had given up anyway. I turned the shower on and waited for the warm water and the steam to fill the bathroom. That's when I started to feel my father's cum dripping out of my asshole. I also realized there was some blood.

I wished I had the energy the night before to clean myself up but I didn't so I just slept filled with his seed all night. I took a very long and very hot shower. Partially because I wanted to and partially because I needed to stay in the shower until all of his cum had finally dripped out of me. After my shower I did start to feel better. I was clean, smelled nice, felt a little less sore and my mood began to marginally improve.

After getting dressed I found my dad already up and downstairs. He was sitting at our breakfast bar reading the paper. I couldn't believe he had the energy to go to work after everything that happened the night before. I had no idea how to act in front of him or what to say. For the most part he acted like nothing ever happened but I did notice that he seemed to be a little nice to me. Dad left for work and I sulked around the house for most of the morning.

By early afternoon I was already into the liquor cabinet. I rationalized it by saying that maybe getting drunk would help me decide how to handle this. Despite what a monster he is, he is still my father and I didn't want anything bad to happen to him. Mom really did screw with his brain and her death was hard on him. Maybe I should have been around more when she died and not been such a brat? Maybe there was something I could have done before things got so out of hand.