Melissa's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When that one got off of her, the third guy told her to crawl over to him. He was sitting on a rock with his pants down and his penis rock hard. Melissa crawled over. He said "You know what to do, whore." She did, and proceeded to bring her mouth down on his penis. Again, she licked and sucked as best she could. He did not take long before he came, but when he did he pulled out and came on her face. She didn't know which was worse, swallowing cum or having it all over her face.

"Hey cumface, I have something for you." said Jane, emerging from behind a tree. "I think I want you to drink my piss. That would really make my day, to see you drink my piss." She was serious, thought Melissa. She was carrying with her a clear plastic cup that was filled with piss. "No way." said Melissa. "This is where I draw the line." While the thought was sickening to begin with, the fact that it was Jane's piss made it even worse. "Wrong answer." said Jane. She huddled with the others, then they came over to her and two of the guys grabbed her, each taking an arm.

THEY STARTED TAKING HER TOWARDS THE SCHOOL! Melissa protested. "No. Stop. Please. Don't take me to school. Please. Please. I'll drink the piss. Please stop!" "Shut up, whore," said Jane. "You'll drink the piss, alright. But if you even hesitate when I tell you something again, you not only won't get your clothes back, but you'll end up on the dance floor without them.

Melissa knew she meant it. Her legs tried to stop them, but she could not match their strength. She just hurt her feet on the asphalt. They went towards a back door. Melissa's heart raced a mile a minute. She kept closing and opening her eyes, perhaps hoping that this was a dream and would go away when she open her eyes again.

They went into the back door. Melissa felt even more vulnerable being naked in the school building than she had outside. She was afraid to talk or ask any questions. She could hear the other students. They were very close to where she was. Melissa was taken into one of the hallways. Her entire body went limp. There was no one in the hallway but someone could walk in at any time. They went through a door and ended up behind the stage in the auditorium where the dance was.

Melissa was terrified. What were they going to do to her? Would they throw her out onto the dance floor? That was too terrible to even think about. She could hear the students and the disk jockey behind the stage curtain. Why did she ever let her fantasies get her into this? Finally Jane asked, "Thirsty yet." Melissa replied "Please. I'll do anything. Just let me go." Jane handed her the cup of piss. Melissa drank it down without hesitation. It was sickening, but the fact that it was Jane's made it a thousand times worse. "Now, slut, kneel down and blow my friend. Do a good job or out there you go!" This was the boy Melissa didn't know, but without hesitation, she did what she was told. She clenched her eyes tightly shut, but used her tongue furiously, hoping that if he came quickly that she could get her clothes back quickly. Suddenly, she could tell that the students were silent. She opened her eyes to see that THE CURTAIN HAD BEEN RAISED. Everyone in the school was looking at her kneeling NAKED before them. Performing oral sex with this guy she didn't even know. Jane had lied. Melissa had done what they wanted and was supposed to get her clothes back. Now EVERYONE had seen her naked with a PENIS IN HER MOUTH. She pulled away just as he came. Some went into her mouth and come went onto her already cumsplattered face. She crawled a few steps and got up to run. The guy grabbed her, though, and pushed her off the stage into the crowed. By this time, the whole school was all cheering.

She never hit the ground. She was lifted by the guys in front (some of them were the football players she had seen drinking earlier) and carried on display through the crowd. Many hands were on her, pulling her nipples, poking into her cunt and even her asshole. Someone even pulled hard on her pubic hair. They probably only had her for a minute or two, but it seemed to be an hour to her. Finally, a teacher made them put her down, but he then made her walk through the crowd out of the auditorium and into the school office.

They made her sit in the office for three hours. She sat naked for the first hour until they gave her a blanket to put over her. The male teachers seemed to enjoy her plight. Since they couldn't reach her parents, they turned her over to the police, who made her walk barefoot, still with only the blanket over her, to the squad car. A number of students stayed in the parking lot and made fun of her. When her parents did come back, she was in big trouble. She didn't want to go back to school, but they made her. She didn't talk about what happened to anyone, figuring that even the truth was humiliating. Everyone else talked about it. Jane was especially fond of talking about what a slut Melissa was. As a final insult, while Jane did not have a camera, at the dance at least one student did and there were a few pictures of Melissa taken. These were reproduced and circulated around school. Someone sent copies to her parents. They were also put on the internet, giving Melissa's name, address and school, along with several fictional stories to tell what happened. She moved out of town after graduation to escape her notoriety, although as soon as someone found out her new address, it was placed on the internet with the pictures again. How could she have been so stupid, she often thought, letting her sexual fantasies get the better of her?

12