Melissa's New Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa feels her masters cock using her for the first time.
1.3k words
4.37
137.2k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

Coming out of the small church Melissa immediately spotted her husband, he was with Joe, on the stairs, deep in conversation. A panic shot through her, fear and guilt, what were they talking about, was it about her. She went over to them with a certain amount of trepidation.

“Melissa, there you are, I’ve invited, Joe over for Sunday dinner, I hope you don’t mind”

Melissa smiled sweetly, “Sure, that would be great,” her eyes locked on Joe. She could feel her body respond to him, even there on the stairs standing next to her husband, her legs trembled a little. This should be interesting, she thought.

She stood at the kitchen counter, her husband, Bill, had gone into his study to take a phone call when she felt Joe behind her. His hands cam around and cupped her breasts, his voice in her ear. Go take off your bra and panties, I want to feel you, touch you hot little pussy. His hand moved down over her stomach, pulling up her light summer dress, touching her little panties. Melissa grabbed the counter, feeling a little dizzy with his cock pushing into her bottom, his hand touching her.

Joe pulled away, not looking at her, went and sat on the couch, picking up a magazine, he could hear her going into the bathroom.

When she returned Joe looked up, saw the bounce of her large breasts free under he dress, He smiled at her, “come here slut” he whispered”

Bill was still in his study, she stood in front of him. “lift her dress, show me, show me your little pussy”

She obeyed, she was scared, and felt like a slut, standing there in front of him she lifted her dress, showing him her bare pussy. She had shaved it, thinking of him, hoping he would like it. Melissa’s tight pussy lips glistened with her own moisture. He reached to her, sliding his finger between her slit, bringing his finger to his mouth, tasting her juice. “I want to have you for dinner” he smiled, looking up at her, eyes closed, she was lost in his touch.

They both heard the door of the study open and she pulled back, letting her dress fall.

“Sorry honey, that was the Dickens family, it seems grandma Dickens has taken a turn for the worse, I’m going to have to go to the hospital.”

Bill turned to Joe, “Sorry bout this, I’m sure Melissa will feed you and keep you entertained, if I don’t see you when I get back we can talk tomorrow.”

He kissed Melissa lightly and was gone.

“Come here slut” Joe’s voice was harsher, demanding. Take off your dress you little bitch, get down on your knees, it’s time you sucked my cock”

Melissa was frightened by his tone, afraid of what she was getting herself into but unsure of how she could stop. She wanted him, wanted his cock, the mere mention of it seemed to let a flood of moisture drip down her leg. She really did feel like his little cock slut.

She dropped her dress, falling to her knees in front of him, Joe reached into his jeans and withdrew his long hard cock. It was so fat, Melissa leaned over, trying to take the thick head into her small mouth, stretching her jaw open to fit it. Her tongue swirled around the engorged head, she wanted to please him, she wanted to be a good cocksucker for him.

Joe grabbed her head with out mercy, forcing his huge meat into her mouth, gagging her, but he didn’t care. He laughed as she tried to pull away, he forced more of it into her, working her mouth back and forth with his hands. He was literally fucking her face.

God he wanted to cum, but not yet, he wanted to feel her little sweet little pussy too. He didn’t think she had ever had anything as big inside her little bald pussy,

He pushed her off, throwing her back, she fell onto the floor on her back,

Joe looked down at her, his little bitch, his fuck toy, smiling he spit on her. His saliva landing on her face, and her tits. “You disgusting little bitch, get up. “

Melissa felt so dirty, like a dirty used whore, she had never been spit on, used so badly. It should have made her run, It should have made her want to escape but it just made her wetter, made her want him more.

“Yes sir, I’m your slut sir, please fuck me, please.”

She need to be fucked so badly, she wasn’t even sure were that had come from only that she wanted him, she need to feel him inside her.

“Bend over slut, pull you cheeks apart, show me that little asshole.”

Not that, was he going to fuck her ass, she had never had anyone do that, it scared her. She bent over the dining room table, pulling her ass apart, hearing him coming up behind her, he grabbed her hair pulling her head up, looking her in the eyes.

“Are you going to be my slut, will you do anything I tell you to do”

“Yes” she whispered

“Then make your little asshole wet with your own pussy juice,”

She did, sliding her fingers between her legs she made her fingers wet and pushed them over her little asshole. Feeling the tight little hole as she smeared her cunt juice over.

“Now push your finger in, fuck your own asshole slut, fuck yourself for me”

She couldn’t believe it, she did it, she wanted to, she felt her own finger invade her little asshole while he watched. God it felt so nasty, she wanted him, wanted him to fuck her.

“Oh my God, oh shit, Fuck me, god, please fuck me, I’m your slut, fuck your slut, please” she begged, her finger pumping in and out of her little asshole,

Then she felt it, his cock sliding along her tight wet pussy lips, pushing into her slit, then her tight little hole, he rested it there for just a second before he drove his cock deep into her.

Joe took his time, watching his cock disappear into her, looking down, watching her fuck her own asshole as he pulled out slowly and pounded his cock hard into her. The preachers wife, such a sweet respectable lovely lady driven to the same level of depravity as he was. He loved it, he fucked her harder, ramming into her, grabbing her hair, pulling her head back, riding her like a bitch in heat.

“You dirty little fuck slut, my little nasty bitch, fuck me cunt, fuck me like an animal slut” he yelled, driving deeper and harder, slapping her ass. He wanted to cum, deep inside her, fill her womb with his hot cream. He felt her pussy, grabbing him, driving one last time so deep, her pussy clenched, she yelled out. He came, hard, spewing his cream into her, filling her with his sperm.

He pulled out, his softening cock dripping on the carpet as he picked her up, carrying her like a child. Joe carried her to her room, to her marriage bed were she made love with her husband. He lay her down, leaning back on he headboard, pulled her head to his cock, “Lick it baby, clean my cock with your mouth”

Mellisa was still shaking from the most powerful orgasm of her life, wanting to please him, she leaned over, licking and suckling his cock. Cleaning his balls, her tongue working down into his little asshole. She loved the taste, it was so nasty, she couldn’t get enough. Feeling the cum drip out of her own cunt she reached down, scooped some up with her fingers and sucked them clean. “I really am his dirty little disgusting slut, and I love it,” she thought.

She couldn’t imagine ever belonging to anyone else, she had found what she needed, what it took for her to feel whole.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers