Melissa's New Position Ch. 05

Story Info
Melissa's first day on the job.
6.5k words
4.68
129.3k
25

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa started walking toward the building as soon as she heard the plane. It was still a long ways off, and she actually heard it before she saw it. Ron told her to make her way back when she saw it, and she was. She walked slowly, both out of apprehension and the fact that every step brought her another vibration to her already sensitive clitoris.

Ron had told her that morning that there would be a group of three coming in after lunch. This group, three men, had a long weekend at the resort. They would be here for 3 days. Two and a half, really, since they were to get here today early afternoon and leave Sunday evening. She was more than a little nervous about it.

She fingered her bracelets as she walked. The smooth, soft leather fit snugly, but not tightly, on each wrist and ankle. The tan she was developing did not reach beneath the bracelets, so there was the beginning of a white band around each wrist and each ankle. It had been almost two weeks since she arrived. Her piercings had pretty much healed. The movement of the rings tugged slightly at her nipples and her clit when she walked, providing her a constant reminder of her sex whenever she moved, but she was getting used to that. A week after she had been pierced, Ron had added two strands of miniature ben-wha balls to the ring in her clit. Movement made them vibrate like tiny bells, and the way they were hanging, they also touched one another, creating even more vibrations. Every step she made, most any movement she made, really, thus stimulated her clit. That she had not gotten used to. The weight of them was hard to get used to, but the vibration was very stimulating and very distracting. Plus, she had worn a butt plug most of the day for nearly two weeks as well. Her nipples, clit, and ass, were all constantly stimulated. Everything sexual except her vagina and that was usually slick with moisture. It was hard for her to know how much all of that contributed to her feeling more sexually aroused than she used to be, since being naked all the time was clearly part of it, too. That and the fact that Ron used her at least once a day. In any case, she found herself just thinking about sex almost all the time. Sex was everywhere, which was quite different than it used to be two weeks ago. She had pretty mixed feelings about it.

She had been exercising daily, and felt better physically than she could remember. She ran on the beach some, laid out on the sand other times, sat in the shade and read other times yet. She had been training with a long flexible dildo, working it down her throat until she could do so without any gaging at all, really. She had even gotten so that she could fit Ron's sizable member all the way down her throat if she really tried.

So far the only sexual duties she performed were with Ron, but that was usually as good for her as it was for him, best she could tell. Life was actually as pleasant as she had ever experienced. More pleasant in most respects, actually. She was very nervous now, though, not knowing exactly what to expect with her first real clients. They would be here very soon, and she would then know for sure what it meant to be a sexual plaything.

She had showered and shaved this morning, as usual. She had also used an enema, per Ron's instructions, after she had used the bathroom. It felt strange to do that, but she knew why without being told. There was little likelihood that someone would not be sticking something up her ass in the next few days. She had given a good deal of thought about that over the last couple weeks. When she first accepted her job description, her experience with men was pretty limited. She had just assumed that all men were about the same, as far as their penises went, anyway. Her first clue that she might be mistaken about that was when she had fellated Mr. Stewart, but she had met that challenge with some success. After she had been butt-fucked by Mr. Thantos, however, she really began to worry. She was quite sore for the next couple of days afterwards and she was really worried that she would be in pain all the time if there were men who wanted to use her that way. And she was assured some would.

She had talked to Ron about her concerns. The phallus he had used to pin her to the table he pierced her on had been pretty skinny, and not so painful, but even that was hard for her. He had given her butt-plugs to insert into her anus to help her accommodate things up her ass without such pain, and she had worn increasingly larger ones much of the time. It still hurt when something first entered her, but now that did not last a long time, and she had learned that if she was able to relax sooner, the pain went away sooner. The part of it that was actually more difficult for her was the fact that when something did enter her that way, she found it hard to breathe. The longer the cock and the further into her it went, the more difficulty she had catching her breath. It was as though she were paralyzed. She had to force herself to breathe. The sensation of having something prodding her insides like that was still a surprise to her every time. Note to self: breathe.

When she reached Ron, he asked her to turn around, and when she did, he clipped a short leather strap on each wrist, behind her back. It was less than a foot long, and prevented her from moving her arms in front of her, though there was some slack behind. The strap crossed right below the small of her back. If she moved her arms as far forward as they would go, they would be tight against her sides.

"OK, off to the playroom," said Ron, as he walked off.

Melissa followed him down a hallway to the playroom, where she saw that the wishbone had been moved to the center of the room. She approached it and Ron turned her so that her behind was in the crotch of the "Y," and he helped her up onto it to sit, since she had to be on her tip-toes to get up on it. Once she was seated her feet were off the floor and she was balanced on the padded surface, Ron walked around to one side and helped her lean back so that her torso was on the stem of the "Y." Her arms were now beside her and immobile. Her legs were dangling somewhat uncomfortably, but Ron moved around, lifted them, and spread them so that each was on one branch of the "Y." He pulled her forwards so that her butt was only partly on the padding, and clipped the D-rings on her ankle bracelets to something at the ends of each branch. He then adjusted the legs to a wider angle, as wide as they could go, nearly to the point of discomfort. Then he raised the branches so that her legs were pulled nearly vertical. He then walked over to her sides, and clipped each wrist bracelet to something at the sides of the apparatus. Her arms were then pulled towards the outside until the strap beneath her was tight. She could not move her arms at all and could not move her legs at all. She could lift her head and arch her back some, but essentially could not move. Her breasts jutted up and slightly over to the sides.

Ron walked over to her exposed sex, and teased the lips apart. He stroked her slit and pinched her clitoris. Melissa jumped, as much as she could, and gasped as he continued to play with her. She felt as exposed as she ever had, and yet she was beginning to become aroused. So quickly! She was ashamed of herself, and yet she could do nothing about it. Her vagina started to weep little droplets of moisture, and her nether lips began to puff up and swell. Ron took each lip in his hands and pulled them apart, causing her to feel that much more exposed. He ran his finger back and forth across her clitoris, and it swelled and seemed to take on a life of its own, sending electric shocks throughout her body. Suddenly, he stopped. "Well, they will be here shortly." He walked around her toward the door, stopping to pinch her stiff nipples. "Don't go away" he said and walked out the door, closing it behind himself.

Melissa was alone, her sex wet, swollen, spread wide and hungry. And she could not move or touch it. Melissa looked around the room, noting the leather chairs and ottoman, and the leather couches. There was a fireplace there, though it was not lit. There was a bar that she could see if she lifted her head and looked down between her legs. The door was behind her head, and that was the one area she could hardly see at all. There were bookshelves on one wall to her right, with what seemed to be a fair number of books. There was another door, larger than the one she entered, but it had a chair in front of it, and was clearly not often used.

She found herself becoming more anxious as she waited. Her vulnerability was profoundly apparent to her. She wanted to close her legs, and to cover her breasts. Anyone could walk in and could do whatever they wanted to her. Which was a silly thing to be worried about. That is exactly what would happen. She did not think she was in any particular danger, but the feelings were another matter. She was totally helpless and totally exposed. And all she could do was wait.

It was about a half an hour before anyone came into the room. It seemed like much longer than that. She had long since gone from wishing no one would come in to wanting them to do so just so that the waiting was over. Whatever was going to happen might as well happen. She could do nothing about it anyway. Her arousal had cooled some, as had her vagina, exposed to the air. Her lips were not so swollen, but she was still gaping wide. She was still quite moist as well.

She heard voices coming down the hall. They were laughing and talking, apparently in very good moods. She heard the door open. She wanted to look at them, but then closed her eyes, afraid to look. She lay still, trying to slow her breathing and calm herself.

"Whoa! Stewie wasn't kidding, was he?"

"What a beauty. This may be a short vacation, but it's going to be a good one."

"I can see now that I'm going to be worn out. If this kills me, I want you all to know I'd do it again. I've dreamed of this for many years, and I never thought I'd actually get a chance to do it."

"You know, Bob, to listen to you it sounds like you're expecting to kick off any minute and this is your dying request."

"Well, I'm not sure that I haven't died and gone to heaven."

"Well, if you do die, I'll do what I can to take up the slack, okay?"

"Gosh, you're all heart, Stan. Kind of gives me warm fuzzies all over."

Melissa heard the men go on talking in this vein as they walked over to the bar. She heard the sounds of drinks being poured, and more talk and laughter, before one voice said, "Well, I'm going to have to give this woman a taste. I understand that she knows what to do with a root."

She heard him walk over to her, heard the rustle of clothing near her, and then felt some movement on the table under her head. Her headrest was suddenly lowered, as the end of the table folded down like the leaf of a coffee table. Her head went back with it until she found it resting tilted back at an angle. Her neck was stretched some, and now that, too, felt vulnerable. She felt something at her lips, and without opening her eyes, knew that it was a penis there. She automatically opened her lips slightly, and allowed the rigid member to slide into her mouth. She sucked on it as it went in, and fought a gag reflex as it continued in, to the back of her mouth and then partly down her throat.

She did open her eyes then, and saw his two balls in a sack just above her eyes. Not until he had those balls firmly resting against her nose did he stop pushing. She held her breath as he paused, and then just as slowly, he pulled out. Once he was out of her throat, she was again able to suck some. He groaned as she did so, and he pulled out until only the head was in her mouth. Now she sucked as well as she could, using her tongue and lips to stimulate the cockhead in her mouth. He allowed her to do so for a while longer, then again repeated his slow trip down her throat. He pulled out and allowed her to work on his cockhead, and then again pushed deep down her throat. This time when he pulled out, she could see his balls begin to contract, and knew that he would discharge in her mouth soon.

With a loud groan, he did. Quite a bit. She had difficulty swallowing upside down, and did what she could just to keep it all in her mouth so that she didn't choke. Some leaked out of the sides of her mouth, and ran in streams down her cheeks. She watched his balls contract, felt the fluid as it spasmed up his cock and felt it as it spurted into her mouth. He finally quit and was still for a moment longer before pulling out of her mouth.

"Damn, that was good. I needed that. Fellas, this woman puts Donna to shame. I mean it, really. And that takes the cream off of the top, so that we can down to some serious action in a bit. This is going to be one hell of a weekend, gentlemen."

Melissa raised her head enough to swallow the mouthful she still had and saw the other two men, though the one who had just fucked her mouth was still behind her. Both were naked, though one was clearly older than the other, probably about 45 and mid 20's. The older man was between her legs, and the other was off to her right. Both were looking at the man behind her while he talked. She could not see the older man from the waist down, but he had a hairy chest, and was nicely built. He was starting to go bald, but seemed to be in good shape. The younger man lacked the stature and self-confidence the older man had. He was good looking, thinner and more muscular than the older man, but he seemed more hesitant. His penis was long and thin, and rock hard from the looks of it. He was staring at Melissa's body now as though entranced. He seemed like a teenager with his first girl, really. She imagined that he had never seen anything like this, though in truth, she had not either. She could only guess what she must look like to an onlooker. She could not hold her head up any longer, and let it rest back. She could see the man who had just used her, though he was upside down. He was average build, and sported an average cock, semi-erect, glistening with drying fluids. He had curly red hair and his chest was bare. He was the tallest one of the men. No one had spoken to her at all or even made eye contact. It was as though her body was present but she was not.

The older man announced "I'm going to get a taste of this before you two make a mess of it. I'm not interested in giving either of you a blowjob by proxy."

With that, she felt him move her "jewelry" out of the way, grasp her clitoris with his lips and suck it until it started to pump up hard. The immediacy of his action startled her, and she gasped loudly. She wanted to close her legs and turn away, but neither response was possible. He bit at her lightly, and pulled on her lips, which again began to swell and to moisten. He returned to her clit, and nibbled on it, and the sensation was powerful. The most she could do was to wiggle some, and that she did. Her gasps turned to moans, and then to cries as the man between her legs continued to work at her sex. She was nearing climax, and was more than ready for that release, when he stopped. She was panting and straining against her bonds, trying to find the mouth that had brought her so close. Her chest was heaving and her breasts were quivering as they rose and fell.

Then she felt something at the opening of her vagina, and his member quickly thrust its way into her now sopping sex. He went all the way to the hilt in one thrust, and when he bottomed out deep in her, she exploded in climax. He continued to pound her and she continued to climax, until he too climaxed, holding her hips and pushing into her as hard as he could. She could feel the spasms as his cock discharged his fluids into her, joining her own, and then running down the circle of her anus on its way to the floor. Now she was gulping and gasping for air, and she was wet on her neck and breasts and belly where she had begun to sweat. The penis in her began to shrink, and the throbbing changed to twitching while it shrunk. The man attached to it pulled it out, and she felt the fluids they had created together begin to really run down her crack and over her anus. It began to cool some, though her vagina felt like it was so hot it must be smoking.

"Now that, guys, is how to fuck a woman." Silently, Melissa agreed.

The young fellow spoke up, saying "If I don't do something soon, I'm going to explode."

The first man, who she later learned was named Stan, suggested "Well, I believe this woman is about as available as they get. If you can't find something to do with that skinny dick of yours, you've got a real problem, Tim."

"Well, I've never fucked for an audience before. And I've never had a woman who would even think about being tied down for any kind of fucking that I might come up with. I'm not sure where to start."

Stan went on, "Well, I always like to start off with a bit of a blow job. That usually doesn't take much cause I'm so primed, and then I can put a little more into some serious fucking later. Kind of takes off the pressure."

Tim didn't respond, but instead walked over to Melissa's head, and began to put his penis to her lips. Stan warned him "Be sure when you come you're not down her throat. Upside down like this, it would choke her. Be sure to come in her mouth. And let her breathe."

Tim was actually quite gentle, and was careful as he passed her waiting lips, allowing her to work on his cockhead for some time before traveling further down her throat. Unlike Stan, whose penis was average in size, Tim had a very long, but skinny penis. By the time he had his balls resting on her nose, she had him well down her throat. She was getting better at relaxing and not gagging, and his cock being skinny helped some. Her eyes began to water. He only managed to deep throat her a few times before he pulled out, quickly as though he was about to discharge soon, leaving just the head in her mouth. Again she had her eyes open, and again she saw his balls contract and start to pump his load into her mouth. His cock spasmed and she felt the contractions before the sticky liquid spurted into her mouth, filling it. This time she was able to keep it all in her mouth, and when he removed his member from her lips, she lifted her head to swallow.

"Damn! That was really something. And we're not done, are we? I mean we can do this again, right?"

The older man, Bob, said "Hell, yes. I'm thinking of fucking myself into oblivion, personally. In fact, if you are quite finished, I'd like a chance at that end myself."

As Tim stepped away, Bob took his place. When Melissa opened her mouth to accept him, she smelled her own juices as well as his on his penis, and tasted them both as he entered her. She had never tasted herself and while it was not bad, it was certainly strange. She wanted to do an especially good job for Bob, after he had done so much to arouse and pleasure her, and she worked on his cockhead with some passion. He too pushed his cock down her throat, but seemed to appreciate her efforts with her lips and tongue, and spent more time in her mouth than her throat. Having already come, he took a lot longer than the other two men had. She was still sucking on him when she felt something at her gaping vagina, and then another cock was plunging into her. It had to be Stan, since it was not as skinny as Tim's, nor was it as long. She found it was distracting to have sensation at both ends, and actually somewhat surprising, as well, but she kept up the work she was doing on the one in her mouth to the best of her ability.

This was her first experience with double penetration. It would not, by any means, be her last. It soon became clear that she was going to be doing this a while. Having come, Stan was ready to go for a lot longer, and was pumping away into her, holding her legs to give him a grip on her. She was beginning to heat up, and that in turn got her even more enthusiastic about the cock she was sucking on. She couldn't move much, but she was really getting into this, and sucked hard on the cock she was nursing as it finally began to explode in her mouth. It was still throbbing when the one in her vagina also exploded, and while she did not come, she was very aroused, and was ready to.

12