Melissa's New Position Ch. 10

Story Info
Growing into the job.
5.1k words
4.61
18.1k
11

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I know this is going slowly, but trust me, we are going somewhere. I just have limited time to work on Melissa's story right now. I appreciate those of you who have stuck with me to get this far. I hope you are not disappointed. For those who are dropping in now, I appreciate you, too, but I will suggest you start at the beginning if you want all of what I'm trying to explore to really make sense. Thanks.

*****

Melisa awoke feeling great. Better, in fact, than she had in some time. She was rested, and the world seemed brighter to her. She got out of bed and took care of her morning ablutions. This included not only her shower and shaving, but also a thorough enema. Lastly, she worked some lube up her ass to get her through the day, since it was most likely that she would need that before long. All of this was just part of her mornings now, and she tended to all of it without much thought. It was just what she did. She added a little lipstick and mascara and was done.

Cleaned up, she walked to the kitchen where Ron was cooking breakfast. There was a little spring in her step. Yesterday had helped her sort some things out, though she could not have said what those things were or just how anything was different.

Evidence of that came right away, though. Usually she would eat quietly, and after breakfast Ron would either approach her and, putting his hand on her shoulders, would either press down so that she went to her knees to suck him off or turn her around so that he could bend her over the counter and take her from behind.

This morning, she approached him and immediately went to her knees. She pulled his shorts down, exposing his flaccid penis. She sucked it into her mouth, and still sucking, pulled back as though she was trying to stretch his member to erection. As she did this, he did become more stiff and grew longer, until it was his full length and not just in her mouth, but down her throat as well. She pressed her nose against his tight belly, striving to get him as far down her throat as possible. She held him there until she had to breathe, and then pulled back gasping. She did this several times before setting up a rhythm where she would make the trip from the head to the base of his cock and back. Her pace picked up and soon she was enthusiastically fucking him with her mouth and throat. Soon he had her head in his hands, taking over as he approached his climax. When it arrived, she held his ass cheeks and pushed herself as deep as she could. He held her there, too, as his discharge was spent down her throat, only a short distance to her stomach.

She held on to his ass and kept him deep in her throat even after he released her head, only slowly pulling back and sucking the last of his cum out as she went. She caught her breath, pulled up his shorts, then stood up and asked "So, what else do you have for breakfast?"

She smiled and went to sit on the short stool at the counter where she usually ate. Ron smiled, shook his head a little, and then said "How does bacon and eggs sound?"

"Sounds great."

He poured her coffee and put two eggs in the pan.

After breakfast she left to go lay on the beach for a while before her guest arrived. Her stool was still wet when she got up to go.

_________________________

On the beach, in the secluded spot she liked so well, Melissa was able to think. Sort of, anyway. She was still more than a little confused. What really had her attention at the moment was the spanking she had received the day before. Mr Dorn had asked her permission to spank her and she had granted it, though she did not relish a spanking at all. And spank her he did. And she did not like it. It hurt. Except it had made her horny as hell. The same with being made to masturbate in front of the man. It was the act of having to do something she really did not want to do that had made the experience so arousing. It was his being powerful and her not being powerful that was such a powerful experience for her. And her climax was unlike any other time she had pleasured herself. The humiliation was part of it. It seemed to have heightened the arousal of the spanking and the orgasm that followed her masturbation. That and the powerlessness.

Someone having control over her, or perhaps not having control herself, seemed to be the answer to a question she had never asked. Mr Dorn had said that some people sought control and others were happy to relinquish it. He was clearly right about himself; Melissa had never encountered a man who was so confident and in charge. She had never thought about herself in those terms, but it seemed that she was one of the other kind. She did not want to be in charge of anything. And being in a position where it was abundantly clear that she was not felt quite liberating to her. There was a feeling of lightness that she did not really understand. Being "made" to do something enhanced the feeling of not having power. It clarified it for her.

And, it was different from having been tied up or restrained in some way. She was obviously not in charge there either, but it was not so much a choice on her part to submit to what was done to her. She allowed herself to be restrained, but after that nothing was required of her other than to be a plaything. Mr Dorn's spanking her involved a choice on her part to submit, and to stay submitted. She did have to stay put. While she did try to cover her bottom with her hands, it never occurred to her to try to escape. There was much more power over her when it was his command that held her in place.

Likewise, when he told her to masturbate in front of him, humiliating as that was, she did not feel like she could do anything but comply. She could have refused, of course, but it did not seem like that was an option to her. Still, she had to make a choice to submit. And, she had. And, the humiliation seemed to be part of what made it so arousing. And, it all made her head spin.

She mulled these things over an over, not getting anywhere particularly, but soaking it in. Absorbing it.

She heard the plane in the distance. She knew she would have to head back, and got up to do so.

When she did, she saw a boat not far from the shore. Like last time, there were fishing rods out, but it was clear at least one person was looking at her. As she walked off she looked over her shoulder and thought she saw at least a couple, maybe three people on the deck looking her way. She thought they might wave or something, but no one did. It was a bit creepy and she felt a little funny. She was self-conscious and aware of her nudity in a different way than she had since she arrived here. She could not cover up with anything, so she just walked faster back to the building.

_________________________

Melissa was on her knees, sitting on her heels. Her knees were spread, her hands behind her back, and her eyes looking down when her latest visitor arrived. As always she snuck a glance at him, this time revealing what looked like a very well muscled man in a pair of shorts and nothing else. His arms were huge, his abdomen was cut, his legs were well-defined and his chest was remarkable. He obviously lifted weights. His chest and arms were smooth, with no sign of hair, making the cut of his muscles all the more obvious. He had a handsome face, but her eyes were more drawn to his physique. She had never seen a bodybuilder in person, and she wanted to look at him. She was not certain what she thought about it, much less how she felt, but she had a hard time looking away.

He was much less uncertain than she. He strode over to her and walked around her, looking on with appreciation. He did not say anything, but reached his hand down to her and when she took it, he lifted so as to encourage her to stand. She did stand, and again he looked at her from all angles. He also stroked her firm ass, grabbing it and testing its firmness. He made an appreciative "Hmmm" before letting go and stroking her back and then her front as well. He ran his hands over her breasts, weighing them, then pulling in the rings there a little. He let go and watched her breasts bounce a little.

"Very nice."

He took her nipples between his fingers and thumbs and rolled them, pinching enough to get a moan out of her. He kept her right nipple in his left hand while his right moved down to her belly. He moved around behind her, releasing her breast and then reaching around her, used both hands to stroke her belly. His motions reached down to her mons, and then he began to focus on the little cleft beneath it. His attention had begun to arouse her, and when his fingers explored that cleft, he found that it had already begun to grow moist.

He lowered his face to her neck, nuzzling her. He began first smelling and then kissing her neck. She could feel his breath, and the little kisses and bites he left there made her even moister below. His left hand returned to her left breast while his right explored her nether lips and the warm and increasingly wet slit between them.

For her part, Melissa leaned back against his muscular chest, feeling his strong arms around her both fondling her breasts and her crotch. He was hard as a rock, which excited and slightly scared her. She was quite aware of her own diminutive stature. And aware that he could easily pick her up and toss her across the room. She was not sure why that image came to her, but it did. She had little experience feeling quite so physically powerless, but she had mixed feelings about it. Mostly, it seemed to excite her. She parted her legs slightly to give him better access.

She could also feel his penis, also hard as a rock, as he ground it into her butt. That excited her as well. The prospect of getting to know that penis was looking pretty good to her. She moaned as he continued to caress her.

He backed off, holding her by the shoulders, looking at her from behind and then turning her to look at her front again, then took her by the hand and led her over to the door in the playroom that led to the room with the huge bed in it. Melissa followed him in, where he laid her on her back on the bed. He then spun her around, so that her head, not her feet, were towards him. He pulled her forward enough that her head leaned backwards off the bed, and stepped up to her. He pulled down his shorts to reveal a handsome penis, devoid of all hair, erect and quivering. His balls were clean as well, and as she looked up, his smooth body looming over her, he moved up to her and began to slide his cock into her mouth.

Slowly, steadily, his root disappeared into her mouth. It moved into her throat and continued until he bottomed out. As he looked down, he could see his penis making the front of her neck bulge as it traveled down her throat. It was a very erotic scene. For her part, Melissa watched as his balls moved closer to her face as his cock traveled deep inside her, until she looked up at them directly, tight and smooth. Her mastery over her gag reflex was something she prided herself on, but it was still a struggle to breathe, and when he pulled out, she found herself gasping. Only for a moment, though, as he again pushed deep into her throat.

Over and over, he slowly fucked her throat, in and out. He caressed her breasts with both hands as he did so, and even caressed her throat and face, holding her and then stroking his hands down her body, across her breasts and to her belly, stopping at her mons to separate and draw his hands on the inside of her legs. She instinctually spread her legs, hoping he would also caress the little nub he grazed so close to, but he never seemed to do it. His hands traveled up and down her body while his penis traveled in and out of her throat.

On one trip with his hands, while he was stroking her waist, his thumbs on her ovaries, he grabbed her tight, and lifted her up. His cock still in her mouth, he swung her up so that she was head down and the tops of her legs were on his shoulders. Melissa was surprised by this, all the more so because in doing so, his penis was thrust all the more deeply in her throat. However, that was not what surprised her most. The little dangly balls attached to her hood piercing were now hanging down towards her belly, and her clit was puffed up from all the attention she had received, so it was prominent and unobstructed. He took advantage of that exposure and took her clitoris in his mouth and sucking on it. Hard and with enthusiasm.

As much as she had been the focus of a lot of sexual attention, there had been limited times anyone went down on her. When he captured her clit between his lips and began to suck it into his mouth, it was electrifying. It was like she exploded between her legs. It pushed her over the top almost immediately, and her legs started shaking like she was having some kind of seizure. At the same time, she had to put her hands on his thighs in order to pull her head back enough to breathe. His cock was still in her mouth but she was just moaning and trying to breathe. He did not seem to mind, and he continued to suck on her, pushing her over into another orgasm before she was fully through the first one. The sensation was overwhelming, but she could not pull away from him, his strong hands and arms holding her up to his mouth. She had had back-to-back orgasms several times over before he pulled her away from his mouth. He reached over and kissed her sensitive clit before setting her back down on the bed.

Melissa lay there, exhausted, dazed really. He reached down and spun her so that it was her legs towards him, and then pushed her legs up towards her chest. Then he reached down and took her by the waist and again picked her up. This time he lowered her onto his cock. He had her by her waist, his arms holding her legs up and his thumbs pushing down on where her ovaries were. She slid down his body and on his cock, slowly. She felt herself stretch as she was lowered onto his member, until she bottomed out on him, his cock deep inside her. She caught her breath as she tried to accommodate him. He began to move her up and down on his cock. Like a human fleshlight. For her part, Melissa now had her legs up to her chest and her feet sticking out behind him. He was picking her up like she weighed nothing at all, basically fucking himself with her body. Her head was back and her mouth was open, her firm breasts swaying with the motion as he picked up momentum. Soon he was slamming into her again and again.

"Hey Ron, I know you are watching, you pervert! Get down here and give me a hand. I can only plug one hole at a time!"

Melissa had been aware that there were cameras, and that Ron kept an eye on things so that if they got out of hand, he could protect her. She had not really thought about his watching what she was doing all the time she was having sex, though. In some foggy place in the back of her mind, that seemed a little weird, but just because she had not thought about it. It did not really matter. People had watched her having sex a good deal, and she had certainly had sex enough with Ron. More with him than anyone.

Before she had any time to give it much more thought, Ron entered the room. Her back was to the door. She heard him before she saw him.

"What's the matter, you bit off more than you can chew?"

"I don't know, I've been chewing just fine. I just thought this young lady would make a good sandwich and thought you might be interested."

"You know, I think you are right, Frank. And, I'm always happy to lend a helping hand to a friend."

"Good. Now shut up and get to work."

Ron had either dropped his shorts before he came in or shortly afterwards, because he walked up to Melissa and began to work his cock up her ass. He did go slowly, and Frank slowed down his assault to let him, but before long she had two penises buried deep inside her. She had become accustomed to having her behind invaded, so it did not hurt nearly as much as it had when she began this job, but she did feel stuffed, stretched, and totally helpless.

Ron put his arms around her and took hold of her breasts, one with each hand. She was leaning back a little on his chest, but was still holding Frank around the neck. Frank, for his part, continued to hold her at the waist and once more began to move her up and down, this time on his cock and on Ron's as well. Her nipples, which Ron held out as he held her firm tits, rubbed up and down Franks hard, smooth chest while her back stroked the hair on Ron's. She felt like a rag doll.

She had not really recovered from the series of orgasms she had when her clitoris was captured in Frank's mouth and now she was sliding up and down on two hard cocks. And that tender, sensitive nub rubbed against Franks pubic bone on every downstroke, sending her a jolt of arousal each time. She felt like a balloon being pumped up. Her arousal continued to build, until it started to overwhelm her. Over and over she slid up and down on the cocks buried in her vagina and ass.

Neither of these cocks were small ones, especially Ron's. Together, she felt like she was being split in two. She also felt overwhelmed by the different sensations of one deep in her vagina, up into her belly, and the other buried deep in her bowels. Her anus was stretched, and her insides were stroked with the huge penis plumbing her depths at the same time as the other probed deep into her vagina, stretching her as it bottomed out there. It felt like they were reaching up into her belly, over and over, and before long she was beginning to ride one more orgasm. It promised to be a massive one.

Sensing she was about to climax, Frank said "Let's go- a little teamwork here!"

He let himself go as well, and let out a roar as he erupted in her vagina. Ron followed moments later with a deep groan and a deep push and holding it while he released deep in her bowels. Melissa could feel every spurt and twitch of the two cocks as they unloaded. She could feel as well as hear the sounds they were making, pinned between them. She continued to orgasm through both men's orgasms, egged on by the feeling of the two cocks engorging, unloading, and finally pulsing, then twitching deep inside her. She nearly passed out as she went limp, held up only by the men and their cocks.

They just held her like that for a few minutes. Then Ron slowly pulled out from her behind, leaving her with that familiar feeling of emptiness. As her anus closed, Frank lifted her once more, but this time off of his cock. He walked over to the bed and gently laid her down there. Melissa curled up a little, rolling over on her side. She wanted to nap, and sensing her exhaustion, the men both just left her to do that.

_________________________

When she awoke, Melissa was alone. She was relaxed. Satiated. Sore.

She got up and walked out of the "bedroom" into the "playroom." The men were gone, and as she went into the hallway, she could hear them talking in the great room down the hall. She walked outside, and looking down towards the water, saw Rick again standing on the dock by his plane.

She walked, a little gingerly, down to the dock. She liked Rick, and he had asked her to come see him when she could. So she did.

He watched as she made her way, bronzed and lithe, cuffs on her wrists and ankles, collar around her neck, her proud breasts bouncing a little as she walked. The little balls dangling from her hood, bouncing on her clit, were flashing little flashes as the light caught on them so her crotch sparkled a little as she walked. All in all, she was a remarkable sight. He just took it in.

As she got closer, he remarked "You're walking a bit funny, girl. That big fellow give you a good ride?"

"Both of them did, actually. Does it show?"

"You look a bit like a rodeo rider is all. How you doing?"

12