Melissa's Night Out

Story Info
Melissa is gangbanged/humiliated while on holiday.
858 words
3.27
79.6k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels the air getting cooler. As she lays back suddenly the light goes off. "Dave," shouts Melissa.

It's dead quiet as she gets out the tub and drapes herself in a towel. Slowly she makes her way to the bedroom, only the moonlight shining. As she reaches for the light switch a figure moves up behind her grabbing her arms behind her back and covering her mouth. "Shhhh..." she hears.

Unable to do anything Melissa is pushed down onto the bed. A ballgag gets shoved into her mouth and fastened tightly behind her head. Her arms are tied behind her back before she's blindfolded.

She feels the hands probing her butthole. Squirming it's pulled open as a butt plug gets forcibly inserted till her anal sphincter closes around the groove. Violently she's pulled up from the bed. As she gets back onto her feet she can feel a tingle at the back of her legs.

Forced to move out of the room she can feel it getting colder. She's sure there's something attached to the butt plug, like a fluffy tail hanging between her legs. Moving out the door it gets uncomfortably cold.

Melissa knows they are outside now. The wind's blowing softly over her skin. Stumbling she's pulled up the staircase. She knows there's only one set to the roof.

Can it be he read what she wrote? She has always had the fantasy to be humiliated, tortured and given to other men. Her diary was laying on the bedroom cabinet. Did she do the right thing? It's too late to think about it now. It's either going to be a nightmare or her biggest dream come true.

Melissa is lead up the staircase and pushed against some pipes. Her arms are draped over the top pipe at shoulder level and anchored down. Her legs are bent back at the knees over a lower pipe and next to two other pipes before also being anchored in place, forcing her sex wide open.

Suddenly the towel is ripped from her body exposing her to the night cold. It isn't freezing but she can feel herself breaking out in goosebumps. She can hear banter and clapping.

The realisation starts to settle in that she has just been exposed to a bunch of strange men. She's suspended naked between a set of pipes unable to move with everyone staring at her breasts and pussy being put on display.

Melissa had a well built figure. Her butt was firm. Even with her back being arched like this her breasts stuck out. Her thighs were large and her vulva plump.

Not knowing who it is she feels her breasts being grabbed and squished harshly, her nipples being turned till she gives a muffled scream. Still moaning someone inserts a finger into her pussy slowly rubbing back and forth over her clitoris. She can hear the banter but she doesn't care, this is the most exquisite feeling she has ever felt.

A few minutes later she feels someone working their cock in and out her pussy. Every couple of minutes she would feel it being pulled out and inserted again. She's sure it feels different every time along with a different rhythm. After each insertion she feels hot wet semen being sprayed over her body and face.

After about 10 times from what she can count while having numerous orgasms she's finally left panting. All the while she can hear voices and laughter. She thinks it's over when she gets untied but to her surprise her arms get pulled above her head and her feet anchored to the ground.

She stands there her body stretched not knowing what will happen next. After a few moments she feels a sharp sting as a cord lands on her bottom. It feels like forever as one stroke after the other hits her body.

She receives 100 strokes each on her back, butt, breasts and then 200 between her legs. Her body pulled as taut as can be all she can do is stand still and wait for them to fall while letting out muffled screams through the gag. Finally she is let down to the ground, exhausted.

She has no idea how much time has gone by when she feels the sun on her skin. She can't see anybody within sight or find anything on her body. Slowly she gets up and makes her way back to the apartment dressed only in a short nightgown. "Did you have a nice morning walk?" asks Dave from the kitchen.

"Wha... what do you mean?" asks Melissa.

"Oh it looked like you had a rough night rolling around all the time," replies Dave. "You know how you like to sleepwalk so I followed you up the stairs till you settled down."

Can it be? Was it all a dream? Later Dave and Melissa take a walk down the beach. She can't be sure if it's just her imagination or if some of the men are attentively watching her. She doesn't dare ask Dave. Whatever the truth may be this is one vacation she is sure to never forget.