Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of Melissa's day after she arrives home.
2k words
4.31
34.4k
19
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 05/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers

Work was uneventful. Melissa didn't notice the guys in the office trying not to ogle her the way that they always did.

Home, she flopped down on the couch, not noticing her own grunt as the big plug in her ass bumped against her prostate or the involuntary flex of her sphincter that caused a few more drops of her precum to soak into her satin panties. She was tired. It had been another normal day at the office at her accounting firm, except for a few odd moments when she had felt...weird.

It was really weird, in fact. She didn't realize as she thought about the weird parts of her day that she had hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and begun stroking her thick but still unresponsive dick. It had felt like bits of Melissa's dream had come floating back to her while she was trying to work.

"Slave..." a voice had whispered, seemingly directly into her ear. She had spun around, not realizing that her ass was rhythmically clamping around its plug, nor that her dick had begun to drool precum.

That had been strange, she thought, absently moving her left hand down to pull the plug out of her ass just enough to really stretch her rectum as her other hand just worked its way up and down her shaft.

Lunch had been fun, just Melissa and the other girls in the office talking, trading a little gossip but mostly talking work and their personal lives. She had mostly been quiet. It wasn't a conscious decision, but...it had felt like...like—a presence in her mind reminding her of...something.

Oh, well, that wasn't important. She had studying to do. Melissa stopped stroking her limp dick, tucked it back into her panties, readjusted her skirt, and headed into her kitchen to get dinner ready. Yum, another TV dinner. Oh well. The sauce her friend had showed her how to make made the ravioli taste SO much better.

She took the package out of the freezer but didn't realize that after that, her heels clicked into the bathroom where she removed the enormous plug from her ass and voided her bowels into the toilet. She then forgot to notice that she spent several minutes giving herself another thorough enema, moaning and grunting the whole time, then reinserting the thick plug into her ass.

Back in the kitchen, Melissa picked up the TV dinner she had just taken out of the freezer and popped it in the microwave. As she read the instructions, she hiked her skirt up once more, pressed the buttons she needed to on the microwave, and pulled her panties down to her knees. She didn't notice her grunt as she slid the thick plug out of her ass, or hear her soft grunts and moans when she replaced it with the same vibrator from that morning, beginning to slowly stroke her soft cock.

She paused briefly to take her dinner out the microwave, then cranked the vibrator up to its maximum while she furiously pumped her slack dick until she again grunted, "UNNNGHHHH!" and her cum spilled all over what she intended to put in her mouth. She didn't notice her fingertips wiping the few drops of her jizz from the end of her penis and bringing it to her lips, nor did she hear the soft sigh as she tasted herself. She put her ingredients back into the cupboards where she kept them, she thought, when in reality, Melissa removed her vibrator and cleaned it off, then lubed up her plug and slid it back into her ass. She sighed with satisfaction, feeling like she closed the last cupboard as she pulled her panties back up and readjusted her skirt.

She sat down to eat at the kitchen table, slowly inhaling the scent of her favorite ravioli microwave dinner with the special sauce that her friend Jessica had taught her how to make. It just made the food taste so much better!

As she savored the taste of the mediocre but easy to make food with its fantastic flavor-enhancing sauce, Melissa thought about her friend Jessica. They were very close. They hung out at least once a week, sometimes as many as three or four. Their visits consisted most of the time of one of them going to the other's place and talking or watching a movie, she recalled. She didn't remember the times that they both practiced deepthroating dildos staring into each other's' glassy eyes or practicing stretching their assholes together. All she remembered was that they had good fun.

She recalled (or thought that she did) that one time that they had both had a little too much cabernet sauvignon and had ended up kissing deeply on Jessica's couch. They had both ended up grinding their crotches together through their panties, she thought that she recalled. She didn't remember how both of their normally flaccid dicks had become hard as granite as they sucked each other off for over an hour but somehow didn't manage to cum. She also failed to remember that that was because she hadn't been given permission to ejaculate from penetration, or from anything other than on or in something that she was going to ingest.

Her phone rang. "Hello?" she said in her sonorous voice that many of her male—and a few female—coworkers adored. "Hello?" There was nothing but silence.

"Huh," she said, hitting the end button and putting the phone down, failing to notice that the screen showed that the call had lasted 34 minutes. Well, she thought, she ought to get down to studying. Melissa believed that she was taking a class on German at the local community college. So to study, she glided into her bedroom, thinking that she would get into some comfy clothes to study. She took her business suit off, hanging it up neatly, then failed to notice that she pulled her panties off after detaching her garters and returned to the bathroom to remove her butt plug and give herself another thorough enema. Once her notebook and study material was out, (she thought. She actually put a collar around her neck, a latex bra that lifted her breasts and left her nipples exposed, a crotchless pair of latex panties, latex stockings, and a ridiculously high-heeled pair of shoes) she headed back to her bedroom to study (re-fill her ass with her thick plug).

Thinking that she was sitting on her bed to look over the course material, Melissa put leather cuffs on her wrists and locked them together behind her back, then knelt on the floor. The key was in a cube of ice that would dangle before her unseeing eyes where she knelt. There was a key in every ice cube in the freezer and a part of her knew which one corresponded to each of the labeled padlocks she didn't remember that she had in her sock drawer.

In front of her, stuck to the floor with a suction cup, was a ten inch long dildo. It was made of black latex, was thick and veiny, and had a faux pair of balls that was just as hairless as hers, she didn't realize. Her lips, covered in lip gloss, wrapped around the mock phallus, and as she thought she was practicing German phrases and pronunciation, she was actually working her mouth up and down on the dildo until it was slick enough to start working it down her throat. She didn't notice taking a deep breath and consciously but not making an effort to relax her throat muscles and suppressing her gag reflex to allow the thick phallus to enter her esophagus.

Melissa also didn't realize that she was rhythmically clenching her ass to in effect "ride" the butt plug inside of her so that its widest part kept rubbing her prostate gland. Her limp cock, impressive in its flaccid length and girth, dripped precum onto the floor between her trembling thighs.

The dildo was liberally coated with her drool when the key dropped in front of her, making her glassy eyes focus again. Her mascara had run down her face from the involuntary tears resulting from how long she'd been forcing the toy down her throat and practicing how to please it. Her lipstick was smeared, too. She reluctantly withdrew the huge sex toy from her throat and mouth, then wiggled forward and got the key, unlocking her cuffs.

She stood on unsteady legs and headed to the bathroom, not realizing that she was giving herself another even more thorough enema. At least she didn't have to not remember that she pulled her panties down, since the latex ones she was wearing left everything wide open, she almost realized.

Melissa shook her head as if a fly had just buzzed in her ear, finished up, and headed back into the bedroom after a quick stop in the kitchen for another cube of ice. She got another padlock ready, then, pulled the plug out again with a grunt that she didn't hear, readying another similar but even bigger dildo. Her eyes went out of focus again when she felt the padlock snap shut between her wrist cuffs. She had already thoroughly lubed her ass and the toy ahead of time.

Both her mouth and the end of her cock began to drool as she felt the enormous toy enter her ass, completely in a deep trance now as she slowly slid up and down on its length, keening and moaning softly, a part of her mind relishing how full and stretched out her ass felt and how good it felt to obey. The rest of her conscious mind believed that she was practicing saying, "Wilkommen." Melissa's dick bounced as she rode the dildo and moaned, drops of precum falling on the floor between her legs, on her thighs, occasionally flying up to land on her smooth tummy.

It took the key dropping in front of her to remove the vacant look from her eyes. She didn't sense how reluctant she was to pull herself off the enormous dildo to retrieve the key and unlock her cuffs. She thought that she was putting her stuff away as she cleaned the gigantic toy, her plug, her face, and her ass after the session she had just had. She also didn't notice that she was taking off and cleaning all of the latex accoutrement she had been wearing, showering and donning another set of stockings, panties, and a babydoll nightie. Tonight's color was pink.

She slipped into her heels after putting her sex toys, bondage gear, and latex fetishwear away, and headed into her living room to relax. She thought that she turned the TV on to watch some show about fashion, but instead was watching a custom DVD that Jessica had given her. It was nothing but busty girls with big cocks worshipping even bigger latex cocks, or being tied up. Melissa had no idea that when she wasn't taking as sip of wine (that she had used the vibrator in her ass to coax another unsatisfying—and in fact, totally unnoticed—orgasm that resulted in more jizz in the glass) that she was absently stroking her lifeless cock with one hand and pinching and rolling one of her nipples in the other.

She didn't realize that she tucked her dick, wilted but slick with precum, back into her pink satin panties, and ejected the DVD. She did notice that she turned off the TV and tossed back the rest of her cum-enhanced wine, stretched and yawned, and tottered off to bed. She didn't remove her heels until she climbed into bed.

Ready for a good night's sleep, Melissa automatically put her headphones on and pressed play on the media player on the nightstand. All that her conscious mind heard was the white noise of waves crashing on the beach but her deeper mind heard instructions, inductions, and more conditioning. The word "slave" almost bubbled up into her awake self once but her training caught it. She fell asleep/into trance and "slept" peacefully.

Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers