Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
357 Followers

"So, is she a slave, too?"

"She is. She was born female so her process has been different, but she still isn't quite ready. But apparently I need to reinforce some of her training, because none of you are supposed to set up dates," Sharon explained with a smile. "So here we are. You are in the guest bedroom in my house. I intend for you to keep your job, and your apartment if you'd like. But you're welcome to move in here if you would rather do that. I see you as taking a place at my side and eventually being a second Mistress to the rest of my slaves. I have never offered this to anyone before and I may never again. But your unique personality suits you for this."

Melissa was flattered. "That's very generous, Mistress. Thank you."

There was a moment of silence while they studied each other.

"What happens now?"

"Now," Sharon answered, standing, "you complete the last part of your training. Melissa realized how tall she was, and was taken by her beauty. The outfit just highlighted it. Her Mistress was wearing a babydoll nightie just like the type Melissa wore to bed but in black, complete with matching stockings, lacy panties, and high heels. Except instead of a vagina like Mel had expected, she had even bigger equipment than either Melissa or Jessica had! And unlike hers, it wasn't flaccid and tucked between her long legs. No, there was a pronounced bulge in the front of her panties and Melissa guessed that Mistress Sharon was at least halfway erect.

"Come here and kneel," she commanded gently. Melissa felt herself go into autopilot as she did as she was ordered. Control came back when she was in position and she looked up at the woman who now owned her. Sharon smiled, an expression made up of nothing but warmth and affection as she pulled her shaft out of her underwear. Melissa's mouth started watering the moment she saw the smooth skin of her cock, which was uncircumcised like hers but looked like it would be about nine inches long once it was completely hard. "This is the last part of your training, slave Melissa. Open your mouth."

Melissa sighed as her Mistress filled her mouth, then squeaked in surprise as her own tool, dormant for as long as she could remember, suddenly responded. It quickly got uncomfortable as she stiffened. "Go ahead and adjust your panties," she was told and suddenly that sounded like a great idea. She wondered, as Sharon's cock slid into her mouth, if that was because of the hypnotic programming she had undergone.

Once her own impressive member was free, she sighed, feeling it harden and start to throb. Her plug was still firmly planted in her ass, and Melissa moaned as her muscles tightened themselves around the latex intruder, making her cock throb with arousal. It occurred to her that she would be able to stroke it if she was given permission but that hadn't been forthcoming yet.

Sharon's thick hardness filled her mouth and bumped against the back of her throat, eliciting a moan from her. Melissa, not told that she could look anywhere else, pointed her bright blue eyes up at her Mistress, relishing the sight of the pleasure that she was giving to her Mistress. Her Mistress's hands gently found their way into her hair, firmly but tenderly pushing Melissa's head further down on her shaft. Without thinking about it, she was surprised to feel herself take a deep breath and relax her throat muscles, any gag reflex long gone as Mistress Sharon's head entered her throat.

"Oh, god...that's so tight..." she groaned, keeping the pressure up on Melissa's head until her nose bumped against the soft, hairless skin at the base. Melissa thought back to all of the "studying" that she had done as her throat muscles started working like they were trying to swallow the whole thing, which elicited another lusty sound from above.

"You've been studying well, Melissa," she groaned again, beginning to slide her cock in and out of Melissa's eager mouth. Once it left her throat she could breathe again. She frantically used her lips and tongue to stimulate her owner, feeling her eyes start to go unfocused, the thought of being this out of control making her own erection throb with arousal. She wished that Mistress would give her permission to touch herself!

But any thoughts or desires slowly melted away as Sharon took her time fucking her slave's mouth until the only thing Melissa was aware of was how good it felt to submit, to obey, to give her will over, and to please her Mistress.

"Good girl..." Sharon breathed. Her slave moaned in response. Sharon thought to herself that even if she hadn't had her mouth full of cock, Melissa was probably so far gone into trance that she wouldn't be able to form words anyway. That thought got her so fucking hot! She had this little girl so indoctrinated that she had complete and utter control, the thing that turned her on more than anything else. "Yeah...good girl, keep accepting my cock, little girl..." she moaned. This was her favorite part, guiding her slaves through the final indoctrination that they had agreed to. And it was the part that aroused her most, too.

It wouldn't be long now, she felt, staring with nothing but lust into Melissa's vacant eyes. She knew that the slave's mind was recording everything as it happened. The beginning of a massive orgasm starting building at the base of her erection and Sharon stroked in and out of Melissa's throat a few more times before groaning, sliding herself in to the hilt.

Melissa's throat tried to moan but her airway was blocked. She was grateful for the training that had allowed her to time her breathing with her Mistress's thrusts into her throat and so was prepared for Sharon bottoming out, crying, "Good girl!" while the monster in Mel's throat pulsed and dumped an impressive amount of sperm into her belly. Melissa was incredibly turned on and was surprised to feel her own orgasm building, her body shuddering as she shot her own load onto her belly.

Once Sharon had finished, she slowly withdrew. Melissa groaned, the aftershocks of the first hands-free orgasm she could ever remember shooting down to her toes.

"Good girl," Sharon cooed, bending down and softly kissing Melissa's lips. Her eyes closed and she felt incredibly happy to hear that phrase, as well as from the afterglow of that particularly powerful orgasm.

"Thank you, Mistress," she gasped. She was still a little out of breath. "That was amazing."

She grinned. "Yes, it was. Get up and take care of what you need to in the bathroom, good girl. I wasn't particularly considerate in the timing, but you looked so damn sexy that I just couldn't help myself."

Melissa shivered and complied. "Thank you, Mistress."

She was back on her bed after taking a few minutes to relieve and compose herself in the bathroom. She considered changing out of her cum-soaked nightie for a brief moment but since Mistress hadn't told her to, she wouldn't.

The woman in question was laying on her side and facing the bathroom on the bed when she exited the bathroom. Smiling warmly, she patted the bed. "Come lay down."

Melissa couldn't help but smile in return. She couldn't recall the last time that she had felt this satisfied, or this...fulfilled. Yes. That was exactly the right word. She was happy, at peace, and fulfilled knowing that she had served this gorgeous woman and would be able to continue to do so.

She sighed as she settled on her back next to Sharon. "How do you feel?"

"I feel incredible, Mistress. I don't ever remember any kind of sex being that fulfilling."

Sharon bent down and kissed her with supreme tenderness, closing her eyes as their lips met. "I'm not sure that I do, either, and I have lots of perfectly compliant girls to choose from. You're special. I don't even kiss them," she chuckled, brushing her lips against Melissa's again. Mel sighed, closing her eyes as her Mistress kissed her gently but with tenderness and affection. Soon the kissing became passionate as Sharon's hands roamed over Melissa's smooth body. She moaned into the taller woman's mouth, returning the passion but feeling herself being controlled even in a passionate but affectionate kiss.

Sharon's hands roamed down over her ample breasts, tweaking her nipples in a deliberate but firm way. Melissa squeaked. Her Mistress smiled down at her after breaking their kiss. Melissa became aware of a firmness against her thigh and looked down, seeing Mistress's thickening shaft with a drop or two of precum on its tip. As soon as she saw it, she felt herself respond. Her panties were too small to contain her stiffening shaft even when it wasn't awakening.

"Let's get rid of these," Sharon murmured, moving to slide Mel's panties down her stocking-clad legs. Melissa happily raised her hips up to facilitate. She noticed how sexy it felt as the soft fabric slid across her flesh. "This, too," she was told, as Sharon indicated the babydoll. That gone and her Mistress's also disposed of, the kissing resumed. Within a minute Melissa felt the hard heat of the larger woman against her thigh and her own cock almost painfully erect. Sharon's hands resumed their exploration, whispering little things like, "Such a sexy little girl," and "So soft," that made Melissa just want her more. She started back up playing with Mel's very hard nipples, eventually getting groans out of her slave as she pinched, tweaked, and twisted them. Melissa understood that in the before, this never would have made her react this way. Most likely she would have shrieked—or whatever sound guys make when their nipples are being tortured and they don't like it—and gone soft immediately. Now, though? It felt like each of her nipples were a remote control for her erection, every sensation making her moan, shiver, groan, and every single one making her cock twitch.

"Go take your plug out," her Mistress almost growled. "And clean yourself out."

"Yes, Mistress," Melissa replied, her hardness bouncing back and forth in front of her as she hurried to comply. She groaned as the plug stretched her when it left her body. A few minutes of cleaning her entrance out and she was ready. She gave her erection a little half-smile, looking down and seeing it just as hard as it had been. That didn't seem like something that would happen normally.

Patting the bed, all business, Sharon's eyes smoldered as she gestured to have the blonde lay down where she had been. She was only too happy to comply. Within reach, Mistress attacked her, dick still hard, kissing her with such passion that Melissa could only melt and try to respond. FUCK, she wanted this gorgeous woman!

A few moments later Sharon broke the kiss. "Spread your legs." She knelt between Melissa's and held her knees up. There was enough precum on her tip pooled in her foreskin that she was able to position herself at Melissa's entrance and simply push. Between her own lubrication and how much her slave had been plugged, she was able to slide her large "manhood" inside Melissa's ass without hurting the smaller woman.

They groaned in unison, Sharon simply leaning further and further into Melissa's ass and pushing her way deeper, burying herself to the hilt in one smooth motion. Melissa remembered all of the training with her dildos and being filled up by them had felt good but this was out of this world! She trembled as her eyes stayed locked with those of her Mistress.

"You're perfectly tight, slave girl," Sharon husked out. She started to withdraw from Melissa, drawing herself almost all of the way out, then slowly filled her back up.

"Unnnnhh! Thank you, Mistress!" Melissa exclaimed as Sharon went balls-deep in her ass again. The conversation devolved into the sounds of passionate sex, Sharon gradually picking up the pace of her thrusts. Melissa felt herself going a little fuzzy, it getting a little hard to focus on things other than how much her ass was being stretched by the monster member invading it, and the incomprehensible hardness of her own. She heard herself emitting a very high-pitched grunt every time that her Mistress hilted herself and was incapable of stopping herself from clamping down with how sexy it felt to be literally get fucked senseless. She felt a rivulet of drool forming at the corner of her mouth and knew that there wasn't anything she could do about it. Her hands were beside her head, palms up, and she couldn't use those either. All she could do was enjoy being used, her Mistress staring down at her with hunger, plunging home again and again. She could only feel her breasts bounce as her Mistress fucked her passionately.

When Melissa tightened herself around Sharon's cock, her Mistress grunted, "Good girl," which only sent her deeper, feeling more and more powerless...and aroused. She couldn't even form the thought that it would be nice if she could stroke herself in time with the thrusting that was filling her bowels. She was deep enough that she could only experience.

"Good, sleepy, obedient slave girl," Sharon grunted. She was getting close again. This little bitch was too good to not enjoy!

Then it was upon her. Her thrusts got irregular before she slammed herself home, wrapping her arms around the helpless girl under her and groaning again and again as she dumped another load inside Melissa. She grinned as she heard the surprise in Melissa's wordless voice, the slave's erection pulsing as soon as her own did, leaving sticky cum over their bellies. She just laid there and moaned, writhing in pleasure and trying to speak but too out of it to know how to form words.

Panting, she whispered, "Come back to me, Melissa."

It took several seconds but she did, her eyes regaining focus. A tear ran down from one eye. "That was...I don't even know what that was, Mistress! Thank you."

Sharon kissed her with supreme tenderness. "Thank you for becoming the girl of my dreams." Dammit, she was a little misty, now. Melissa squeaked as her Mistress flexed her muscles, causing her python to pulse deep inside her. After a few moments, Sharon finally began to go soft and so she withdrew.

She cradled Melissa's head on her shoulder and they fell into a satisfied sleep.

Floydman1
Floydman1
357 Followers
12