Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 06

Story Info
Melissa explores her new world.
6.2k words
4.73
20.3k
15

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 05/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
355 Followers

Note: This is an ongoing series that I'm posting as soon as I finish each chapter. Votes are great but comments are much better! I want your feedback. As before, if you're not interested in mind control/erotic hypnosis/BDSM mixed with TS/TV/TG stories, you probably ought to move on. Everyone's fictional in this, of course.

*****

Melissa awoke to that wonderful voice in her ear. "You're beautiful when you sleep," Mistress murmured in her ear.

She raised her head and gave her a sleepy smile. "You're always beautiful, Mistress."

"Thank you," she responded, genuinely showing happiness at the compliment. "I need to pee," she told Melissa as she rose. Melissa did, too. "You first, then." She playfully smacked her newest slave's ass as she walked away, eliciting a giggle.

Melissa sat and felt immediate relief as her bladder emptied. She wasn't so happy to have Sharon's impressive load of cum leaking out of her ass, though. She wanted to keep it. Oh, well. She cleaned up and made way.

Mistress Sharon didn't sit. She just walked up to the toilet, lifted the seat, aimed her tool at the bowl, and let go. Melissa found it strangely sexy to see this gorgeous woman with a fantastic cock standing up to urinate—the dichotomy of it was somehow arousing.

"Let's get cleaned up, slave girl," Sharon said as she shook a few drops off her cock. "Get undressed." And just like that, she did. All that was left was her stockings anyway. She took them off carefully and set them aside as her Mistress got the shower going.

Sharon took Melissa's hand and led her into the shower. They took plenty of time to explore each other's' bodies, pausing several times to kiss deeply as the warm water cascaded over their bodies. Melissa found that while she was feeling sexy, her phallus didn't respond to the emotions that she was feeling the way that she expected it to. She was beginning to suspect something, especially after she noticed that Mistress was also flaccid.

Her thoughts were interrupted. "Shave," was all that her Mistress said and she went on autopilot again. She meticulously removed any trace of hair on her penis, balls, around her ass, and on her legs. She was really starting to feel the sensuality of shaving herself and almost wished that she could take control of the process so that she could enjoy it. Finished, she handed the razor back as control re-emerged.

They got out of the shower and dried off, just glancing at each other and smiling, the way that those who are infatuated with each other and are headed off the cliff of falling in love do. Sharon took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

She kissed Melissa tenderly, and that's when Mel grasped what another part of all of her programming had been: Sharon's member was getting hard, and now so was she. To almost the identical degree. She slowly felt her hardness increase to about half-mast, just like her Mistress was. She let out a quiet gasp as it hit home again how much control this woman had over her. She heard an amused, "Are you noticing that no matter how aroused you get, you only get erect if I am?"

"Yes, Mistress. It's very strange," she replied.

Looking directly into the shorter woman's eyes, Sharon said, "And it's driving you crazy, isn't it."

Melissa blushed, despite suspecting that she had no secrets to keep from this woman. "It is. I can't believe that you have this much control over me..."

Her Mistress gave her a predatory smile. "Believe it. I'm going to prove it to you, too."

She stood back. "Lay down."

She didn't think about it, or decide to obey, she just did it. "Yes, Mistress." As soon as Melissa was on her back on the luxurious feather comforter, her Mistress said something that she couldn't quite hear. But when she went to ask what it was that she had said, she couldn't. She went to turn her head. She couldn't. She tried to move, starting to panic. Her body would simply not obey.

"This is just the beginning, my sexy little slave girl," Sharon expounded. Another phrase that she didn't quite catch, and Melissa drew in a deep breath, astounded at how swiftly she got a full erection and just how hard she got. What the hell!?

"Normally, yes," she explained as she began rubbing what felt like lube up and down Melissa's impossibly stiff member, "your erections are tied to mine. You don't notice it, but you keep an eye on my cock when you can see it and your mind makes sure that your body responds accordingly."

This was torture. It felt like she was even more sensitive than usual, and this lube used the tiniest bit of heat, combining with the gentle pressure of Sharon's smooth hand was driving her wild. But she couldn't move!

"But I have some things that only work for me that I can say to you to make you as hard as I want you. Or, as soft," she continued, and another of those mystery phrases floated into her ear, "as I want you." Sharon was still stroking her and the lube felt just as good but she went to completely flaccid within fifteen seconds. She was almost able to whimper. By now, it was apparent that if it wasn't for this mystery phrase, she would be turgid, too, since her Mistress's shaft was now fully at attention.

Another phrase that she couldn't make out, and Melissa was quickly hard as she could ever remember. Before taking this plunge or after.

She had control over her breathing—to an extent. Her chest was heaving involuntarily with desire. She also seemed to be able to direct her eyes, and control her PC muscles, but that was about it. Mistress chuckled as she worked the lube over her foreskin, stroking her with a delicious slowness that was ecstasy and agony simultaneously.

"This isn't just because I get off on having control of your body and your mind, though. That is a lot of it, and as you can see, I'm very aroused," the explanation continued, acknowledging her own very hard member. "But while I don't enjoy it very often, sometimes I like to be the one getting the cock," Sharon explained. She swung her knee across Melissa's hips. Her head went back as she guided Melissa's dick slid smoothly into her rear entrance. Melissa wanted to scream with pleasure, seeing the look of ecstasy on Sharon's face as she slid down, knowing that she was the cause of it, and feeling the exquisite tightness of her Mistress surrounding her.

"Fuck," Sharon breathed as she settled onto Melissa's hips. "It's been too long," she cooed as she began to slowly ride her slave, stroking her even bigger cock languidly. "You're pretty big, little slave girl," she moaned. Melissa felt herself starting to slip into her now-familiar trance, but another of those nonsense sounds slid into her ear and she came back.

Her Mistress bent down and kissed her unresponsive lips. "I want you to enjoy this, little one," Sharon murmured, still slowly riding and stroking. The hand not working her shaft started toying with Melissa's nipples. She wanted to groan but couldn't, then scream as bright hot fire spread across her right, then her left nipple. Sharon gave her that predatory smile again, full of hunger, as she bent down and suckled Melissa as she continued to ride, but used her teeth more than her lips and tongue, somehow knowing just the right balance between pleasure and pain to keep Melissa so frustrated that she wanted to beat her fists against the other woman's chest.

"I know that this is driving you crazy," she grinned between nips. "And that's what is going to get me off," she continued, giving Melissa an incredible squeeze just below her head before sinking back down.

The next few minutes—or however long it was, she couldn't exactly look at a clock—were the most delicious torture for Melissa. She was balls deep in her Mistress, something that she admitted that she would not have expected. But she was also completely helpless, basically being used as a living sex doll. She was exasperated beyond belief but was also so aroused, she was amazed that she hadn't shot her load deep into Sharon's bowels at the same time.

Gradually, her the pace of her riding quickened, and her Mistress closed her eyes, tossing her head back as she rode Melissa. The speed of her stroking increased with her riding and within a few more minutes, she said in a throaty voice, "I'm going to come soon, I'm getting close." Mel wanted to moan her approval but she could only watch and listen to her continue. "Your slave girl cock is going to get me off again, and that drives you wild, doesn't it, slave girl?" She grunted. "You're such a good girl..."

Melissa wasn't sure how much more she could take. How the hell had she not popped yet?

Sharon's body tensed, and then her asshole clamped around the base of Melissa so tight that it almost hurt. Her eyes scrunched shut, her domme's grip on her cock was like a vise, and she cried out. Melissa felt an eruption building in her, and by the time the second spurt of her Mistress's hot spunk was landing between her heaving breasts, her whole body went rigid and she was coming, too. And coming. And coming. She was climaxing harder than she could ever remember.

Panting, Sharon collapsed on the smaller woman, finally spent. It was then that Melissa felt her own cock stop twitching. Until Sharon raised her head up and looked into her eyes, flexing and putting that beautiful pressure around her base. Another incomprehensible whisper and she was back in the driver's seat.

She gasped. Mistress Sharon smiled down at her, squeezing again. Melissa groaned, gripping the sheets. "Fuuuuuck..." Her whole body was shaking and still twitching. Little jolts of pleasure were shooting through her smooth body.

Her Mistress chuckled. "Have you guessed what some of your other programming is?"

Still out of breath, Melissa asked, "I can't come unless you do, can I?"

Another fantastic squeeze, another gasp from the top on the bottom. "Yep." Another grin.

"This is crazy, Mistress."

Sharon's face got serious. "No, it's two consenting adults who have found that they enjoy playing opposite roles, and those roles complement each other. I wouldn't have ever taken you this far unless you were truly willing, Melissa. You have to trust and believe that," she countered.

Except for the distraction of her Mistress's ass clamping her cock once, Melissa was able to think about that. "I guess you're right, Mistress. I just meant how much control you have over me," she replied with a smile. Then a look clouded her face. "Like how this is not dissipating."

That same impish grin played across the older woman's face. "What's not?"

"This crazy hard-on. Please, Mistress, it's almost painful."

"Are you sure?" And another phrase.

Suddenly, Melissa moaned. The discomfort melted into pleasure, just as much as she was feeling before. She looked up at her Mistress with a grin mixed with wonder. "How did you just do that? It was uncomfortable but now...mmm...it feels at least as good as it did before!"

Sharon winked. "Magic."

Melissa couldn't help but flex her PC muscles, causing her to throb inside her Mistress, who moaned appreciatively. "Think you have another round in you?"

She grinned. "Maybe in you, Mistress," followed by a thrust of her hips.

She heard another phrase and holy shit, she screamed and felt another orgasm rip through her sensitive body. As her shuddering dissipated, her Mistress said another nonsense phrase and she started deflating normally.

"What did you just do to me...?" she moaned. She was exhausted.

"I'll be right back," Sharon answered, and dismounted. Melissa moaned as the muscles left her ultra-sensitive flesh.

Once she was done in the bathroom, Sharon laid down beside her. "I have lots of things like that that I can say, slave girl." She stroked Mel's hair gently. "I've had a lot of time to think about stuff like this, and nothing gets me off more than total control. Who knows? Maybe if this works, I'll let you use some of the same stuff on your fellow slaves."

Melissa wasn't sure why but for some reason her eyes filled with tears. "What's wrong?!" Sharon asked.

Sniffling, she answered. "I just...I'm not...I guess I never thought that I could feel this happy and not feel weird about feeling good like this." She sobbed, but was surprised to find that it was with joy.

Sharon just hugged her tight. Her voice sounded husky when she answered, "I know the feeling, Melissa."

The silence spun out as they held each other. Melissa was exhausted and was drifting off to sleep. "Are you hungry?" Sharon asked softly. She realized that she was.

"Yeah, I am. You're very sweet, Mistress."

Another smile from the older woman as Melissa opened her eyes. "I wouldn't be a very good domme if I wasn't taking care of you, would I?"

She rose and handed Melissa a silk robe. "Come on," she said as she padded her way off out of the bedroom.

Melissa followed, admiring how her Mistress's ass swayed as she walked. They entered an incredible kitchen. Sharon clearly had plenty of money.

She opened the fridge and took out some strawberries. She fed Melissa the fruit as they sat quiet, just enjoying being together.

"Mistress?"

"What?"

"I know that you won't tell me everything, but what did you do to me?"

Mistress Sharon took a deep breath. "When I met you I could tell that you were deeply unhappy. I'm sure that you won't be surprised when I tell you that I am a professional hypnotist. All that I did was to give you what I could tell was what you truly wanted: to submit."

"I meant more specifically."

"Then you're right, there are some things that I won't tell you about. But we can go over the broad strokes, sure.

"As I made sure that you knew before, yours is a deeply submissive personality. You crave it. When we first started talking, after a few hypnosis sessions, it became clear just how submissive that you are. It's why you have no desire to be any executive, and why you hadn't had any truly successful romantic relationships as a man. You want to follow. To be told what to do. To allow yourself to be controlled. But the women that you had been involved with all had expectations that you would be the stereotypical 'manly man,' the guy who wants to take control, who's decisive. You can be decisive, but you have to have some guidance first. Otherwise it's not in your nature.

"That doesn't mean anything bad at all about you," she explained, seeing a pained look on her newest slave's (and hopefully "junior partner's") face. She cupped Melissa's chin in her hand and leaned across the island to look deeply into the smaller woman's eyes. "It just is who you are. It makes you a good fit for me, but that's getting ahead of things.

Melissa brightened so she continued. "So I kept hypnotizing you and learning more about you. You had always been in search of someone whom you could be romantically involved with but who would be willing to be the more in control one. You had also developed a taste for cross dressing."

"I had?"

She smiled. "You had. When I got your deeper subconscious to tell me about it, it turned out that you felt sexually aroused by being in women's clothing because to you, that was the submissive role. You were perfectly content being a man, sexually."

Now Melissa was confused. "Then...how did I end up like this?"

"Because you wanted submission, and I offered it. And once you had agreed, both your conscious and your subconscious, then I told you what it was that I wanted from you in your submission. I wanted you to make yourself into a pretty girl with a big cock for me."

"...So I just did?"

With a smile, Sharon answered. "No, no, it wasn't anywhere near that simple. It took a while to get you to accept that that would be what I truly wanted from you, and that if you and I were going to be involved that that's what you were going to have to do. Then there was all of the time that I had to spend with you, in and out of hypnosis, getting you mentally ready for the transition itself and the skills that you would need after you became my sexy little slave girl."

Mel shivered and zoned out a little, finding that she would get closer to trance every time she heard Mistress speak that phrase incredibly erotic. She found herself stirring below, poking out from her barely-closed robe.

Sharon didn't appear to notice, continuing, "And we had to work with your employer, who was, to my surprise, very supportive. Not all firms are as understanding as yours. Then there was all of the legal paperwork...the list goes on. We've been working on this for a couple of years. Last month you had your twenty-eighth birthday."

The blonde didn't have anything to say. She had realized that it had been a long, involved process, but this was the first time that she thought about just how involved it would have to have been! She glanced down at the luscious globes on her chest. Her lovely DDs.

"So, these are implants?"

"They are. But they're a very new type that was just approved for use. They're far more realistic and far less likely to cause you problems down the road. They're normally a lot more expensive but since we—well, you—were one of the 'beta testers,' they gave us a hell of a discount. A lot of the plastic surgery was just approved and so they gave you—and me, I helped to pay for it—quite a break on the costs. That's why your voice is so feminine, they used a new technique.

"That's also why your penis is completely functional. You weren't going to be much use to me as a beautiful girl but one who couldn't get it up, so while you have been on hormone therapy, it has been at much lower doses than for a lot of transgendered women. Or," she smiled slyly, "for shemale sex slaves."

Melissa moaned softly. Her nipples could cut glass! She was surprised to hear, "Stop playing with your nipples, you slut!" Sharon was laughing, but Mel was shocked to find herself having to make an effort to stop.

"Anyway, throughout all of this, I've been working with you with hypnosis. You are a very willing subject—your submissive side—and I'm pretty good at what I do. That's how I helped you find what it was that you truly wanted, and how I knew that what I was going to ask was something that you would be eager to do once you accepted it.

"My reason for doing this is because I am very sexually aroused by control. Having control is the greatest aphrodisiac there is for me. Not only through hypnosis, to get control of someone's mind, but any kind. I'm very much into BDSM, as you will find out one way or another." She smiled at that.

"Does that answer your question?"

Melissa paused, absorbing what she had been told. "Yes, Mistress, but it made me think of another one."

"What's that?"

"You were obviously not born as a woman. Why did you become one?"

Sharon paused, thinking. "No one has ever asked me that. Well, at least none of you," she continued with a smirk.

It took several moments for her to begin to speak. Melissa knew that she should wait patiently, and had been conditioned to do so for hours.

"Unlike you, I never felt comfortable in my body. I wasn't what you normally think of, but I did dress up in female underthings when I could get them. I just always felt like I was supposed to have been a woman. But I knew from a very early age that I also did love the genitals that I was born with. And I do simply have a dominant personality, so the two kind of...dovetailed, I guess you could say. I have never had any urge—hell, any thought!—to pursue sexual reassignment surgery. I have nothing but the utmost respect for my trans sisters who go through with it, but it is not for me.

"And it worked out pretty well for you, didn't it?"

Melissa returned with a shy smile. "Very much, Mistress!"

After a moment, she asked, "Are you, um...hard?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm somewhere between hard and soft, Mistress."

Floydman1
Floydman1
355 Followers
12