Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers

Sharon just smiled. There was warmth and affection, but there was also desire. "Have you had your fill?" she asked.

A grin from Melissa. "Not yet."

"Good. Come with me," she told her, taking her hand. "Well, you always do, but you know what I mean."

They were back in the bedroom. Sharon shrugged her robe off, a move that was composed entirely of grace to Melissa's eyes, and hung it up. She had Mel do the same. There they were, standing about a foot apart, completely nude.

And suddenly Melissa couldn't see. "MMMMPH!" And there was something in her mouth! Was it a gag? And HOLY SHIT! Her nipples were on fire. On top of that, she couldn't move. Not in the same way that she had been when Sharon had used her magic spell or whatever, there was something on her wrists and ankles keeping her immobilized.

Her legs were spread wide, and her they were bent as though she were kneeling. But she wasn't. She was on her back. She tried to straighten her legs but as soon as she did, she felt pressure on her shins and thighs. She gave that up. Mel went to lay her head further back, to try to find out more about what had just happened, and the embers that were her nipples exploded in flame. "MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHH!!" she screamed into her gag. Letting the pillow under her head support it, the flames of pain died down. While they hurt, she understood that while she was wearing another pair of stockings and a pair of high heels, that was it. And that left her penis free.

And, oh, wow, was it ever hard! She could feel a wet spot on her belly where her precum had leaked out of her head, leaving a slick spot on her belly.

Blinding light made her instinctively turn her head and she screamed again, the fire in her nipples worse than ever but at the same time sending little shocks of pleasure down to her toes and making her cock twitch. The pain turned her on but at that level it was intolerable.

Once her eyes adjusted, she saw the ceiling as she straightened her head out carefully. Mistress Sharon's face entered her field of vision. The predatory smile was back. "I told you that I was very much into BDSM, didn't I?"

With supreme care as to not reignite the fire in her nipples, Melissa nodded yes. She didn't dare move her head to either side or too far up or down, that pain was beyond intense! She settled for staring at the ceiling.

"Are you OK? I mean, outside of being tied up and your nipples, are you OK?" she asked, genuinely caring.

"Mmm-hmm," was all that the blonde could say in reply.

"Good." Sharon placed a ball in Melissa's left hand. "Grip that tightly. If you let that go, then I'll know that I'm actually really hurting you, and I promise you that I will stop," she explained with tender kisses on Melissa's gagged lips. "That being said, I'll probably push what you think is real pain, so don't drop it unless you truly can't take it. Do you understand?"

Again, the answer was the most careful of nods.

"Good girl." Melissa was surprised to not feel herself going fuzzy in the slightest. "Surprised? Since this is our first bondage session, I will explain. As I told you, I adore control in all of its forms. Normally you have been conditioned to have certain behaviors that dictate how hard you get, whether you can have an orgasm, stuff like that. But I also have the ability to suspend that temporarily. So that the only control that I have is if I tie you up. Just," she said, and the rear of Mel's upper left thigh exploded in pain that made her bite down on her gag, "enough," and another jolt on the same spot on her right thigh, "to," *SWAT* "keep," *SWAT* "you," *SWAT* "from," *SWAT* "going," *SWAT* "out," *SWAT*, "of," *SWAT* "control." She almost sounded out of breath. "So that's probably why you're so hard, because you're a pain slut. And what's more submissive than being tied up and punished?"

Melissa sobbed. She was in agony! The very sensitive skin just below her buttocks had been hit with a very thin object or something very hard. There were tears leaking out of the corners of her eyes.

But at the same time, she had felt her cock throb with each blow as it had landed. And she was horny as hell, more so with each strike on her tender, sensitive flesh. How had this happened? When had she turned into some sort of pain slut?

Also, she still held the ball tightly in her left hand. So maybe she was right...

She heard her Mistress chuckle. "Like I said before, you may be my greatest accomplishment. No one that I have brought through my process has ever become quite as willing as you have as quickly as you have, Melissa. You're a very good girl."

It struck her again how weird it was to hear that voice say those words and for them to have no effect. Sort of. A small part of her brain realized that. The rest was consumed with lust. She wanted to be used and to be taken and to be owned.

She groaned when she felt Mistress's hand smearing the same warming lube over her hardness. She groaned. "Yes, slave girl likes to be stroked, doesn't she?"

Melissa nodded, forgetting to be careful just enough that the pain in her nipples spiked. She yelped.

Sharon just laughed softly and kept stroking. "One other thing, Melissa. There is nothing, no programming, right now to keep you from having an orgasm. So I advise you strongly to try not to come unless I have given you permission. Understood?"

Whimpering, she nodded yes. Of course, she had no idea how to not come, but she thought that she would try, somehow. Then she felt two fingers enter her ass, soon joined by a third, while her Mistress kept stroking her with agonizing slow speed, teasing her erection.

A fourth finger slipped in and Melissa moaned. "Do you like that, slave girl?"

Forgetting her situation, she nodded yes. Not vigorously, but enough for the chains apparently connecting the strap of the gag in her mouth to the clamps on her nipples to make her groan. Sharon chuckled again. "I knew you would. This is just the lead-in to the main event, slave girl. This isn't going to be over in the next few minutes," she cooed. Melissa didn't know whether to be terrified or turned on beyond belief. Unable to decide, her mind decided on both.

After what felt like an eternity of her Mistress stroking her cock and fingering her ass while she could do absolutely nothing about it, her impossibly hard cock was released and the fingers withdrew from her rear passage.

Just as she was about to try to make a questioning sound, Melissa suddenly couldn't see again but was now on her hands and knees. Well, her elbows and knees. She could still feel rope on her wrists and moving them, or trying, still went nowhere. Moving her elbows away from her knees informed her that they were tied to her knees. Trying to shift her knees either together or apart revealed something new. She couldn't do either and it felt like there was some kind of cuff on each of her thighs just an inch or two above her knees. Her ankles were similarly restrained. The fire in her nipples had retreated to a kind of dull heat, though.

Until there was a yank on her hear, tied into a ponytail. She jerked her head back to try to escape the pain and remembered just too late that where her head was located had everything to do with how badly her nipples hurt. The sun exploded on each of the tips of her breasts. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHH!!" She felt her hardness flex and drops of fluid dripping from her foreskin onto the sheets below.

"That's my sexy pain slut slave girl," she heard her Mistress coo.

Melissa could only whimper.

Weight shifted onto the bed and she felt someone, probably Mistress, get on the bed somewhere between her knees. "You look so damn hot all tied up like this, you sexy little bitch," Sharon growled from behind her. Melissa felt a coolness on her anus and she wondered if it was because there was lube there...

Yes, that was what it was that was making her ass feel cool. Because it was replaced by the heat of the head of Mistress Sharon's cock. Her soft hands gripped Melissa's hips, only moving away to position the head of her large cock against Melissa's entrance. "Yesss..." she sighed, pushing her way insider her submissive lover. Melissa groaned, welcoming the stimulation. Her own shaft was still hard and throbbing and she ached for release.

They both moaned and groaned as Sharon sank herself in, Melissa's ass swallowing her to the hilt. Melissa squeaked a little as she felt her Mistress's scrotum bump against hers.

Then bright pain lit into her scalp as her Mistress grabbed her ponytail as she withdrew, grunting as she sank herself deep into Melissa's bowels again. Melissa screamed, trying to keep her head down but failing, the pull on her hair that was painful enough, but lifting her head up. That tightened the chains that were connected to her nipple clamps, and every muscle in her body tensed by instinct. She screamed again, her ass clamping with near impossible tightness on the cock in her ass.

Sharon groaned. "Good girl," as she sank balls-deep into Melissa again. Even though she was blindfolded, Mel felt the tears from the pain leaking from her eyes. How the hell was she still this hard? she asked herself. She relished the fullness inside her and understood that she had been trained and conditioned to find pain erotic and arousing, but she was still baffled as to why her penis was still not only hard but dripping precum onto the sheets below her!

"Yes, that's my good submissive little slut," Sharon groaned as she established a rhythm. She would draw her cock out so that only the head was in her slave's ass, then pull on the ponytail as she sank home. Every time, Melissa would cry out and clamp down on her cock. It was exquisite. She was in total control, having put Mel into her programming trance as she tied her up so that her slave actually helped test her own bondage. That made her dick flex inside the blonde's ass, who groaned.

Sharon's pace accelerated and soon her shaft was sawing in and out of Melissa's eager hole. Mel was, as much as she was able, thrusting her hips back to meet the invader in her ass halfway and emitting a high-pitched grunt every time that her Mistress slammed home. Her dick was drooling and she felt a pressure building, making her toes tingle.

"Preesh cah ah cahm?" she asked around the gag.

"What's that, slave girl?" Sharon asked, knowing what it was that was being asked. She yanked on the girl's ponytail for fun.

Melissa shrieked. "Preesh! Preesh! Preesh, shrah gurh neesh duh cahh..."

"What's that, slave girl?"

"Ah neeh yuh duh leh meh cahhh...preeesh Mishreshh..."

She thrusted extra deep. "You want me to allow you to come?"

"UHHH! Yesh...preash...leh...meh...cahh!"

Sharon could feel herself getting close. "If you want to, you may have an orgasm, slave girl," she answered, punctuating every word after "you" with a thrust of her hips.

It was too much for Melissa. She was tied up, totally helpless and at the mercy of this angel. Her nipples were on fire, flames that engulfed her entire breast each time that her ponytail was pulled, and her ass was filled completely with virile transwoman (shemale in her mind) cock. The feeling of the veins in Sharon's hardness rubbing her prostate over and over again is what did her in. Melissa screamed, the muscles in her neck failing to overcome the force pulling her hair as Sharon pulled even harder. Her back arched and every muscle in her body contracted. For several seconds she was rigid as oak, and then it broke.

"EEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUU NNNNNGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHH!!" A throat-ripping scream left her throat. Melissa's erection pulsed over and over and over and over again. She soaked the sheets. She also massaged every inch of Mistress Sharon's dick while it was buried in her ass, and that was also too much.

Breathing hard, her legs shaking, loving the sight of her large breasts and their tight nipples bouncing as she fucked a submissive girl, Sharon's PC muscles tensed. She quickly uttered a special phrase for Melissa, who shuddered. Three more strokes, and she tensed, beginning to spill her seed inside Mel's ass.

The programming dictating that she had orgasms whenever her Mistress had an orgasm kicked in seconds before Sharon came in her ass. And tired and sore and spent as she was, she couldn't help the feeling of arousal that overtook her. Mistress was coming inside her! Even though she knew full well that she had just come and her cock was extremely sensitive, she felt another climax building.

There was no hand pulling her hair this time. Melissa's head snapped back and she let out a guttural scream for the second time in two minutes. Her nipples were molten steel. Her cock was forged steel, twitching over and over as she shuddered, another orgasm taking total control of her body.

She knelt, tied in that position, and tried to catch her breath. She could hear her Mistress behind her, panting as if she had run a marathon. A moan that she meant to convey utter satisfaction leaked out around the gag in her mouth.

"Yeah, me, too," Sharon panted. "Are you OK?"

Melissa's hand was still holding the ball. As sore as her nipples were going to be, the endorphins coursing through her body were holding that off...Christ, that may have been the best orgasm that she had ever had! Both of them!

"Mmm-hmm," she murmured, too drained to do anything else.

Time blinked again, and she was untied on the bed. She was still gagged, however. And her nipples throbbed. She was lying next to her lover, her goddess, her owner, her Mistress.

"You were exhausted so I untied you in a trance so that you could rest. But if you are truly submissive, you will agree to what I want you to do next. It's going to be intensely painful, but I have to remove your nipple clamps. You have to agree to do this. Are you ready?" Sharon asked, stroking Mel's cheek with tenderness.

"Mmm-hmm," she responded, her eyes communicating that she was totally unsure.

"OK," she heard, and the heat of the sun erupted on her left nipple. She screamed and her body went stiff as a board, then she moaned as Sharon's lips wrapped around the tortured protuberance and licked and kissed gently. It was the same process on the right. Insane pain then exquisite stimulation.

Sharon unbuckled the gag with the nipple clamps attached and tossed it on the floor. Mel didn't even have time to take a breath or stretch her jaw before the taller woman was kissing her deeply. Her nipples still ached but her Mistress's kisses had been a wonderful salve.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked Melissa when they came up for air.

She smiled. She could tell that she was going to be sore tomorrow. But yes, she had. "That's some of the hottest sex I've ever had, Mistress," she answered. "You were right. It is a huge turn-on for me to be submissive."

Sharon smiled warmly. "It's pretty late. Do you want to stay here with me tonight?"

Melissa smiled. "As long as you don't mind, I'd love to, Mistress." They snuggled up to each other and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers
12