Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 09

Story Info
Sharon, Melissa, and Jessica explore their situation further.
10.6k words
4.69
6.2k
1

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 05/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers

"Giséle" awoke, feeling weird just like she had the morning before. But it wasn't just that she didn't have headphones that was off. Her bladder was full and as she rolled over to get out of bed, her dick was pulled down almost painfully by some hard casing on it.

The previous day's events began to return to her, and as she padded quietly to the bathroom, she recalled more and more. The soreness of her nipples and a large number of muscles all over her body reminded her how they'd been abused—and how she'd loved every second of it. She thought it over as she sat, her morning wood in its steel cage disappearing immediately as soon as she made contact with the seat.

She sighed as she relieved herself, that shudder that comes after urinating making her breasts jiggle, which reminded her again of how sore her nipples were. She did her best to take care of a few stray droplets after shaking herself off, then proceeded to give herself her morning cleaning. Finished, she straightened things up and headed back to the bedroom.

Mistress Sharon's bed was empty. She spied her uniform in a heap on the floor and rushed to get dressed, feeling as though she had disappointed her Mistress by sleeping late. The stockings were a total loss, she had to get another pair from her Mistress's closet and quickly slide them up her legs. Once she was in her heels again, her pitiful attempt to tuck her steel cage into the uniform's tiny panties making her nervous that she would be disciplined, she headed out of the bedroom toward the kitchen.

She heard her Mistress's voice mixed with Miss Melissa's and she headed toward the sound. That led her to the kitchen.

Their conversation stopped as they heard her heels clicking when she entered the room.

"Giséle, you're up," Mistress Sharon said.

"Yes, Meestress. I am so very sorry zat I ovairslept. I 'ope zat you forgive me and I will take any puneeshment zat you sink is necessary, Meestress," she confessed. She could feel the deep blush on her skin.

Sharon's heart went out to her. She hadn't meant for this roleplay to make her feel guilty for sleeping off all of the fucking that they had partaken in the day before! She walked over to Giséle and pulled the redhead's head up, holding her face in her hands. Her robe had come open but she didn't care. "You didn't do anything wrong, Giséle." Thinking quickly, she added, "It's your day off, remember?"

That seemed to help. "Yes, Meestress. Sank you, I remembair now." She curtsied.

"Come join us. Do you want some coffee?"

"Zat sounds wondairful, Meestress. I will get it, sank you."

"No, no, I'll get it. Have a seat," Sharon felt as though she should say. And she found that she meant it.

"Giséle" (Jessica) looked almost pained, then answered, "Eef you eenseest, Meestress, I will. Sank you." She blushed again as she climbed onto one of the stools around the island, next to Miss Melissa. She was also attired only in a bathrobe that came down to her mid-thigh.

Giséle just looked forward and was surprised to feel a warm kiss on her right cheek. "Morning, sexy," Miss Melissa murmured. "You were fantastic last night."

She had no idea why, but she blushed deeply. Why was she blushing?! This part of her employment, wasn't it? She cooked, cleaned, did laundry, and performed any other services that her Mistress needed, right?

Unsure of what else she could say, she just said, "Sank you, Mees Meleesa." The embarrassment that she didn't understand also made something happen that she did understand: her imprisoned cock was getting hard again.

She jerked herself out of her thoughts as coffee appeared before her. "Sank you, Meestress."

Sharon looked at her as she took the stool that she had been sitting on before. She studied the girl before her. She was just as gorgeous as ever, maybe even more so since she had a slightly disheveled look to her. She'd mostly taken care of the damage done to her hair by sleep and all the sex the three of them had had the night before, but it wasn't perfect. Jessica's makeup was long gone, too. But she was radiant.

"You did a very good job yesterday, Giséle," she said.

A smile in return. "Sank you, Meestress. I do adore sairving you."

That prompted a grin on Sharon's face that she knew that the other woman wouldn't understand, but that didn't make it any less funny. "You're very good at it and I appreciate it." Melissa was grinning, trying not to laugh out loud. Glancing at her, Sharon gave her a look that indicated that she'd get the blonde for that, and the grin subsided. It also gave Mel the look like whatever was coming her way was very much welcome at the same time.

"Do you remember what I told you when I put that device on you?"

"Yes, Meestress. I am not able to 'ave an orgasm unless I am penetrating someone. And I cannot do zat wis it on," she answered, nearly pouting.

Sharon smiled warmly. "It's coming off this morning. You were such a good girl that you deserve a reward."

The change in expression was priceless. Giséle's face lit up like it was Christmas morning. "Oh, sank you, Meestress! Sank you so much!" she gushed.

Sharon couldn't help but laugh. "You earned it." It was too late. The simulated French maid was clicking her way around the island to throw her arms around her Mistress.

"Sank you...for everysing..." she sobbed. Sharon was touched. A quick glance at Melissa revealed a look of sympathetic gratitude, and her eyes were moist, too. Sharon felt herself tearing up.

Sniffling a little but trying to hide it, she gently pulled Jessica, who still thought that she was Giséle, away. She smiled with utmost warmth, then kissed the girl on the forehead. "Sit down and finish your coffee, give us a chance to finish ours, and I'll take care of it.

"Yes, Meestress, sank you, Meestress," she gushed as she hurried to comply. She took another sip of hot coffee. It tasted like...it was missing something. Huh. Her current programming didn't allow her to remember her conditioning to milk her prostate until she ejaculated in her morning coffee.

Sharon was trying to ignore how she was getting engorged from thinking about how "Giséle" was going to show her enthusiasm once she removed the cock cage. "Even if you're allowed to have an orgasm, just remember that it might not be under circumstances that you would prefer," she advised.

"Zat is fine wis me, Meestress," came the immediate reply. "I am so very 'orny zat I don't cair 'ow it 'appens, I just need to get off!"

A little taken aback at the forcefulness of that statement, Sharon paused. With a chuckle, she answered, "Well, like I said, you earned it. But I'm still waking up, so you do have to wait just a little bit longer."

"I undairstand, Meestress," Giséle-over-Jessica responded.

They sat in silence, just enjoying their coffee, and a conversation ended up happening naturally. Sharon found herself amused while, despite the artificial French accent, "Giséle" took part as though everything was normal.

Once she'd had enough coffee, during a lull in the conversation, Sharon directed, "Giséle, go into my bedroom. Once you are there, close your eyes, bow your head, and place your hands behind your back. Do not move from that position, do you understand?"

"I undairstand, Meestress," was the meek reply.

She waited for Jessica to leave the room. She felt herself stiffening in anticipation. "You ready?" she asked Melissa.

"Very," Mel said, standing and stepping around the island to show that she was completely engorged. Melissa's member stood out from her body, its veins visible as they stood out against the skin.

Sharon uttered a word that Melissa didn't hear, and Melissa stopped dead, her face completely blank. Sharon spoke for a few minutes, then brought Mel out of her fugue. She didn't even notice that anything had happened.

Giséle stood exactly as she had been instructed to. Knowing what she now knew, Sharon was completely engorged. She smeared a little pre on the tops of Giséle's stocking tops by accident as she gently helped her submissive remove the uniform, leaving her only in her stockings and heels. And the heavy steel device still locked to her genitals.

Melissa watched with rapt attention, slowly stroking her own turgid member. She had already shed her robe. Sharon kissed Giséle with tenderness, beckoning for Melissa to join them. The three of them kissed passionately for several moments, then Sharon broke off, leaving the other two to continue. Melissa was possessive in her kissing. Her hands roamed all over the taller woman's body, groping her breasts, her ass cheeks, finally her mouth, holding the redhead's face in her hands.

Sharon returned with a key. She smiled and gave "Giséle" a soft kiss, then went about removing her cage. She had to use one of her special phrases to take it off since the shaft within was too hard to allow her to slide it off. Once it was clear of her junk, Sharon immediately put her into a light trance and led her into the bathroom to wash it off; Jessica's cock having been confined for that long in a space confined was bound to have built up some sweat and pre-cum residue. And probably a little urine, no matter how careful the cleaning regimen had been. Yuck.

In order to accomplish this, she allowed her still-entranced slave to respond to arousal naturally. Right away, on top of having been denied orgasm but held just to the edge off and on for almost the preceding 24 hours, being the submissive slave she was, who loved to be controlled and hypnotized, Jessica's dick sprang to life. That made it easier for her Mistress to take gentle care with a soapy washcloth. Melissa watched from the doorway, just as hard as her fellow slave, giving herself a stroke occasionally.

"Do I always look that vacant when I go under?" she murmured.

Sharon smiled and glanced at her. "It's a little different, but yeah, your face is pretty empty." Now she was just as hard as the other two were, between handling a dick that wasn't hers—but was in a way—and seeing the empty look being discussed on Jess's face.

"That's so sexy..." Melissa responded. Sharon smiled to herself as she turned back to finish cleaning "Giséle" up. Once that was finished, she led her back into the bedroom where she allowed the entranced girl to resume her previous position.

"Ohh..." she moaned as she returned to herself. "Eet feels so good being out of zat, Meestress," the redhead sighed. It felt so wonderful to have her shaft free! And it was so hard she could scarcely believe it. She could feel it throb with her heartbeat.

"I helped you out by cleaning you up," Sharon told her, kissing her.

"Sank you, Meestress, I feel so much better." Her response was still submissive but fierce in its passion.

"Good girl," was her answer from Sharon. "Lie on your back on the edge of the bed with your legs spread."

"At once, Meestress!"

As soon as she was situated, she directed Melissa to straddle Giséle's waist and guided the redhead's extremely hard member into the shorter blonde's ass. Giséle cried out, "Oh, god, eet feels so good!" Melissa only moaned. Ever since the cage had come off from "Giséle's" equipment, she had started to feel strange. Like her mind was drifting away. But being impaled on Giséle felt so good, she couldn't be bothered to care.

Sharon could and did notice it, and grinned as she positioned herself between Giséle's spread legs. She wasted no time in sinking herself deep inside her ass, so that Giséle was both penetrating and being penetrated. The redhead almost screamed, the pleasure being just shy of too much.

A gentle slap on Melissa's ass was the blonde's cue to start riding the woman underneath her. Her mind felt fuzzier and fuzzier every time she withdrew and filled herself, her mind emptying but her shaft feeling like it was filling more with each time Jessica's...no, Giséle's...right? Yes, Giséle's...erection packed inside her. It didn't occur to her to touch her own, she just reveled in the feeling of her palms resting on her big, soft tits, their nipples crinkled almost painfully tight with arousal against her palms. She didn't notice that she was starting to drool a little...

Giséle couldn't take any more. She screamed, grabbing Melissa's hips and slamming her down on her own, unable to contain her lust any longer. She surged inside the blonde, the feeling of her own muscle ring clamping down on her Mistress's huge tool as it rubbed against her prostate only heightening the ecstasy. "Oh, fuck!" she cried over and over, not quite noticing that the French accent that she'd been speaking with was melting away.

Melissa only groaned on top of her, her face slowly going just as vacant as Giséle's/Jessica's had a few minutes prior. She was nearing that point where she could only experience, not think. Not all the way there, but she felt like her mind was drifting in that haze right before you fall asleep. She was really drooling now, only able to rock her hips forward and back on top of the woman who was beginning to realize that she wasn't really a Frenchwoman at all, but had just been mindfucked into thinking so.

Jess looked up at Melissa's emptying face as her orgasm subsided but didn't hear Sharon's command to not feel oversensitive. "She's so beautiful like that..." Jessica heard herself moan, finally back to herself. The realization of what had taken place over the last 24 or so hours hit and she groaned again, once more surging inside the blonde and clamping down on her Mistress.

Sharon couldn't last much longer, herself. This was so hot to be fucking a girl who had just come to realize what had been done to her while that one was fucking the girl who would soon take her place. She reached up and bore down on Melissa's nipples, really pinching them hard and rolling them. The girl on top could only groan and clench herself around the intruder in her ass. The end of Mel's cock was drooling pre-cum onto Jessica's belly.

Meanwhile, Jess was so pent up that despite her sore, tired muscles, she kept trying to pound away at Melissa's ass, at the same time grabbing her own nipples and tweaking them, hard. They were very sore, the pain and pleasure making a delicious concoction that made her involuntarily flex her PC muscles. That was too much for their Mistress, who grunted, pulling even harder on Mel's nipples and pumping spurt after spurt inside Jess.

Jess could only groan again and redouble her efforts but it was too soon; she couldn't come again quite yet. Sharon left herself inside the redhead for as long as she could, but eventually she softened and slipped out. Watching her cum dribble out of Jessica's ass while Jess pounded away at Melissa was hot, too.

Melissa was limited to whimpering. She was literally and figuratively along for the ride. While she gazed off into infinity, her face pointed at Jessica, her cock drooled on Jess' belly. Sharon took a little pity on her, and reached out to slowly stroke the poor girl's shaft—she couldn't muster the thought that it would take for her to understand what she needed to do to get where she so desperately wanted, after all.

It wasn't long before Jess felt herself keying up to come again. She screeched, throbbing inside Melissa again, who could only groan as she felt the second load of the day from Jessica enter her ass. Just as Jess was getting ready, Sharon started stroking Mel off fast, just the way that Mel loved it. Wordless grunts were all that came from her open mouth, her spunk coming in gouts that leapt up across Jess's belly, tits, and even as far as her chin. And with every spurt, she cried out in ecstasy as the last vestiges of her conscious mind understood that Sharon—no, Mistress!—had laid a trap for her. A delicious, sexy trap. Her mind, or rather her ability to use it, was squirting out of her engorged shaft, making her head more and more empty with each pulse. She groaned, feeling her ability to think shoot out of her erection and splattering on her pretty friend, finding herself more and more lost in a haze of lust.

She shuddered and moaned after the last shot landed on Jessica's belly. Her eyes were completely unfocused now. Deep down she understood that she was taking over the role of French maid, the words that had been spoken to her taking hold and instilling nearly the same accent in her head. She couldn't move, could only experience, so her slack mouth let the drool run down her chin.

Sharon was getting hard again as she watched. Jessica, not having been told not to, remained hard as ever inside the mindless blonde. Sharon was impressed as Jess resumed fucking the woman on top of her after not one but two orgasms. She laid down beside Jessica, stroking her hair. A few strands were matted to her face with sweat from her exertions. "She looks so fucking hot like that, Mistress," she whispered, referring to the blonde whose face was completely empty, drooling and letting out quiet grunts every time that Jess hilted herself. Melissa's cock twitched with every thrust, more pre dribbling out, which Sharon had ensured would just make her feel more and more empty.

Sharon grinned. "So do you. Do you remember yesterday?"

"UNGH! I do, and it's so fucking hot, Mistress!"

"What was your favorite part?"

Jess made the mindless woman still impaled on her utter a soft grunt as she flexed her PC muscles again. After two orgasms in succession, she would normally be flaccid at this point, but it didn't seem off to her that she was still hard as a rock. Besides, she was trying to decide what it was about what had happened to her that she felt aroused her the most.

"I...I can't even decide, Mistress. Just the thought of how you turned me into someone different, and all that I could do was watch...That may be it." There was another moan from above as Jess thickened herself inside the vacant blonde's ass.

Sharon whispered into Jessica's ear, "You get to watch me dominate her, now. When she wakes up, Melissa will believe that her name is Liana, and she's going to think that she's my maid, just like you did."

Jess felt her cock surge again at the thought of it. A part of her almost wished that her Mistress would put her back into the state that she had been in, but then again, as much as it turned her on to be denied, the feeling of Melissa's tight ass clenching the base of her penis was delicious. And that empty look on her face as she uttered soft grunts and moans as she continued to ride Jessica, that was so sexy it made her cock ache!

"That's so fucking hot, Mistress," she whimpered.

Sharon grinned again. "I thought you'd like it. Once you come in her again, she'll start to wake up. Think you've got another load in you?"

"Ohhh, fuck, Mistress...I'm still so turned on from what you did to me and how hot she looks right now that I think I'm gonna come again really soon..."

"Good girl," Sharon cooed. Jess flexed herself again as this time, that phrase had its normal effect. She felt her mind going a little dim, her hands tweaking and rolling her achingly hard nipples as she thrust up into the empty-minded blonde straddling her hips. She looks so beautiful like that... Jess thought. And then it was upon her. Melissa groaned again, more precum oozing onto Jessica's belly while Jess's erection thickened even further, her body taking in a deep breath and just locking up until the first shot of her ejaculation entered Melissa, after which she let out a long, guttural groan.

She panted after she was finished. And it was very strange to watch Melissa's face as she returned to reality from her trance. Her pretty blue eyes closed, then opened with all of the intelligence and vivacity she possessed having returned to them. After a second or two, she yelped.

Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers