Melissa's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That fucking lazy bitch was watching TV while I was giving her head. It made my blood boil. Every morning I got up at 6 and went to work, and she rolled out of bed at noon and watched TV for rest of the day. And now, I was giving her the most amazing head and she couldn't peel her eyes off it for a few minutes.

Fine.

"Hope you enjoy this tongue, you lazy cunt, because it's the last time you're going to get it" I thought to myself and kept lapping at her pussy. Thinking to up my game, I inserted a finger gently in her and kept licking and sucking on her clit. She was moaning hard now, and when I looked up, she had closed her eyes. At least she wasn't distracted anymore.

"Lick my asshole," she asked. Looking at her fat face, I thought how I'd rather burn the house down instead, but I did it. I don't know why I did it, maybe just to spite her in my head, or because I was horny, but I stuck my tongue in her ass and made her feel how angry I was, and kept fingering her pussy.

Within minutes she was starting to lose control; her head moved side to side and her hips were starting to buck against my face. With a long grunt, she came and pushed my head away.

I got up on my knees, wondering if it was time to fuck now. Instead, she got up and went to the bathroom and peed. She took way too long, and it killed my erection. When she came back, she kissed my cheek and went to sleep. Guess that was that.

Next thing I knew it was morning, and the weekend started. I kept busy with chores, and found myself in bed on Sunday night sound asleep. As I got up on Monday morning, I glanced at my wife and shook my head in disappointment. Then I showered, fed the dogs, made lunches for the kids and drove to work. No one should be glad to be at work, but I was. It took me away from my unhappy reality and kept me busy. What else could I want for?

Just as I was happily droning around, I ran into Melissa. She gave me an icy stare likes of which I've never seen before. Her arms were crossed, eyes wide open, and mouth tightly clamped shut. I waved, but she didn't acknowledge it. After a few seconds of staring, she went on about her business. Fuck.

Toward end of the day, she walked up to me and coldly said, "The washing machine is leaking worse."

Thank god. I blinked and wondered if she was unhappy because she felt like I broke the machine even more, which, I'd take that over being caught playing with her underwear.

"Huh, that's unexpected. So did you wait one or two days before using it?" The silicone was fast-curing, and wouldn't have taken but half a day.

"No, I washed a load right away that night."

God damn it. Didn't she hear a word I said that night? It would take at least a day for silicone to cure and seal the leak, otherwise all that effort was for nothing. When I said as much, in the most polite and defensive way I could, she stunned me.

She cocked her head to the side and replied calmly and very slowly, "Well, I had a very dirty load to wash."

When I said nothing, she repeated herself, "A very, very, very dirty load."

Fuck. I'm fucked. She somehow either saw me do it, or had a nanny cam or some shit, and now I'm royally fucked. My heart stopped and I wondered where she was going with this.

She cocked her head to the other side inquisitively and added, "So you see, I couldn't wait a day or two."

I nodded and vaguely admitted, "I understand."

She stared for another ten seconds, which felt like an eternity, and asked, "Can you help me take the machine to the dump after work?"

At this point, I would have said yes to anything to avoid a confrontation. She was obviously very upset, but at the same time herself trying to avoid talking about the truth. She was giving me a chance to make it up to her by doing this chore. All I said was "yeah, of course."

She walked off and I texted my wife to tell her I'd be home late. She replied to tell me she wanted burritos for dinner.

When I got to Mel's place, she just stood there and watched with her arms crossed while I disconnected the machine and then struggled moving it out of her condo. It took forever and I could have used some help. She was pissed, really, really pissed. She had a right to be. I fucked up, and I owed it to her to make it right.

When I finished loading it into my minivan, she surprised me by getting in the passenger seat and buckling up. That puzzled me. Guess she wanted to see the matter through, so I got in and drove toward the county landfill. She just sat there in silence, pissed. After I unloaded the machine, I headed back to her place to drop her off.

So I get it how she held me responsible for the machine not being fixed and that she gave up on the machine, which meant that she intended to buy a new one. Despite what inappropriate thing I did, the inconvenience she put me through was a lot. Hesitantly, as we pulled into the parking lot for her condo, I brought it up.

"Mel, you know that for $30 extra the installers will take away your old machine, right?" I pulled into a spot and put the minivan in park.

She glared at me like I insulted her and replied with incredulity in her voice, "Thirty dollars? I don't have thirty dollars."

Then she freaked the fuck out.

She unbuckled herself, hovered over the seat, reached under her skirt, and pulled her underwear off. It was the same pair I had molested on Friday, and she threw them at me.

She shrieked, "Those cost sixty dollars. Sixty dollars! Twice as much as thirty."

The panties landed on my stomach and I was beyond shocked. After all this, I thought I'd avoid the conflict and being called out for what I did. Most people would do anything to avoid a confrontation.

I begged. "Please Mel, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Please believe me how sorry I am."

She started crying. That told me more than anything else that I was so fucked. In her hysteria, she was bound to do anything. She was hurt and could lash out at anything. Within half a minute, I felt I had to say something to try to stop her from crying.

"Mel, it was just a freak thing, I wasn't planning on doing anything of the sort."

Her face turned red and she yelled at me again. "Freak??"

"Freak doesn't begin to describe what you did to me. Do you know how unclean I felt when I realized what you did?"

Again, I apologized. "Melissa, I am so so sorry. Please believe me, I didn't mean to do it."

She was inconsolable.

"What do you mean you didn't mean it? You know what I mean to do? I mean to go to a doctor and get myself checked out and send you the bill for it. That's what I mean to do. Do you have -- any -- idea how many diseases are floating around like that, and how you violated my hygiene?"

She was crying through those words and Jesus, I knew I was fucked. She didn't need a machine disposed of, she wanted revenge and she was having it.

She continued her rant through sobs, "I just might have to throw away all my clothes from that pile to be sure." She wiped her tears and then looked me in the eyes, "Do you have any idea how much that costs? Hint, it's not thirty dollars."

Dear god, I was so royally fucked.

"What do you think your wife will say when I call her and tell her how you jerked off all over my expensive panties?" she asked.

There was no time to lose. I had to reassure her of how this was a freak thing or she'd spin out of control and maybe actually call my god-damned wife.

"Now wait a minute, I apologized and I'm still apologizing. What I did was very wrong. I violated your privacy and there's nothing I can do to undo that."

I kept going, "Melissa, please believe me that I wasn't planning any of this, I just wanted to help you with the dang machine and in that moment when I was alone something came over me and for that I am really really sorry. I should have controlled myself better."

She nodded.

That was a good sign. I tried to seal the deal, "All I can say is that no, I don't have any diseases and I didn't mean anything malicious to happen. I figured you'd wash this laundry after a day and it would be as clean as new."

Fuck. That was the wrong thing to say. She exploded again.

"Clean? As good as new? Are you fucking kidding me?"

She grabbed the panties off my lap and waved them in my face, almost barking at me in her anger, "These are from Victoria's Secret. Do you think they can be clean as new, after you jerked off all over them?"

I had to minimize the damage, so I told her the truth. "Mel, I just rubbed off of them a little but I didn't go all the way like you think I did. I'm sorry, that's not much better but it's the honest truth."

She didn't believe me and asked, "How do you think I knew?"

Good question. I was sure she didn't see me. I shook my head, and she explained, "I could smell sperm the moment I walked into my laundry room. Then after you left, I looked through the pile and found these right next to the bra. And guess what, your sperm was all over the crotch."

She cried again, looking down at the floorboard. "I wore those that day, all day. What would your wife think if she knew you rubbed yourself all over them?"

As quickly as I could say it, I pleaded, "Please don't tell my wife."

To add to my begging, I explained myself again, "This wasn't anything I planned to do, but I am really really sorry for doing it. And I swear to you, I really didn't go all the way. See, you washed it afterwards and you know nothing bad happened."

She threw them back in my lap and through her teeth asked, "Do you really think these could ever be clean again?"

Answering her question was pointless. I just gave up. She'd go tell my wife and I'd be in deep shit, so I mentally prepared myself for this inevitability.

She was raving mad at this point, "Well, go on and show me how you didn't - how'd you phrase it - go all the way?"

"Mel, now wait just a minute--"

She interrupted me, "Go ahead, show me how it's not a huge mess. What's a matter, your minivan isn't as good enough as my laundry room?"

"Melissa, there's no way... I apologized for...-"

She interrupted again, "No, go ahead, pull your dick out and show me how they can be clean afterwards. You do that and I won't say a word to anyone."

This bitch was crazy and I was confused. What was her game? For a moment I was tempted to take the easy way out she was offering, but I thought the moment I did that, she'd scream at top of her lungs and someone would see me exposing myself. She could tell how hesitant I was and nudged me.

"Oh, that's right, you also need my bra to get off."

She reached behind and under her shirt, unclipped her bra, then pulled it out through her sleeve, in that freaky way women do it. Then she put it right over my crotch, and repeated herself.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Show me what you did with it."

I grabbed her bra to return to her, and then realized how warm it felt. I turned toward her with it, but then hesitated. I felt my cock stir, but also felt the danger of this unhinged woman. Whatever was going through her mind was terrifying because of how she cried a minute ago. Her tears hadn't dried yet, and she took this confrontation 180 degrees toward where I didn't expect it to go.

She was crazy. And my dick was hard. And her warm bra was in my hand.

"Did you sniff them, you pervert?" she asked softly.

I nodded.

She leaned over and picked her panties up off my lap, unbunched them and brought them closer toward my nose.

"Could you smell my pussy on them?" she asked.

I nodded again.

She pressed them against my nose and asked, "Like this? Is this how you smelled my pussy? Was it this fresh?"

Having inconsistent answers meant I couldn't just nod, so I moaned a soft and confused "uh huh." In fact, this was the most confused hardon I've ever had. I inhaled, and god, I could smell her pussy again. It got me so hard, I couldn't believe it. This crazy woman was playing some kind of a power game, and I had no idea how she meant to balance things in her favor.

"Go on, show me what you did with them," she asked softly.

That was the tipping point. Feeling like I was out of my mind, I unzipped my pants and pulled my hard dick out, then pressed her bra against it. She still held her panties up by my nose, but she was looking down at my cock rubbing off her bra. I tried to repeat exactly what I did at her place, but it couldn't be exactly the same.

When I hung it up on my cock, or at least rested it in the similar position as before, she lowered her panties and dropped them in my hand. Then, she picked up her bra, and rubbed it off my cock. Oh my god, she was touching my cock through her beautiful soft bra. It was black with pink lacy marks, and it felt so good. And nasty.

My cock was wildly leaking precum, and she turned the bra with one hand so inside of the cups faced its head. With the other hand, she grabbed my cock and held it straight up. Then, she rubbed my precum off with part of the bra that covered her nipple. Finished with one cup, she tried to do the other but my cock was now dry.

She started jerking my cock slowly up and down in silence, and within a minute more precum showed up. She repeated the process with the other cup and got her bra soaked in those two spots, then let go of my dick.

"This was a $40 bra, you know."

She lifted her shirt up and I could see her beautiful tits. They were soft and just amazing. She pressed the bra against them, pretending to put it on, and groped herself smearing the precum spots on her nipples.

Fuck me, that was hot.

She pulled her shirt back down and the bra just kind of hung in there held in place between her tits and her shirt.

"Well go on, show me what you did to my dirty panties," she told me.

Holding them stretched apart, just like I did at her condo, I pressed my cock against them and slid them slowly up and down over it. I was so excited now that my precum was starting to turn into white globs. As I stroked the panties downward, a few drops of white spilled out and started running down them.

She whimpered, sounding like she was going to cry again. With a broken, pitiful voice she said, "You're ruining my panties." She snorted, proving to me again that she was absolutely fucking crazy, because it meant she was really crying again.

She went on, fighting back tears, "They cost $60. I worked all day to pay for them. You just started and they're already stained."

Just because she was crazy, I couldn't stop - because I was really getting hard. I stretched them so they'd feel tighter and sped up rubbing them up and down my cock. She could see the bulge press through on the other side.

She wiped a tear off. Dear god, she really was crying as she continued whimpering.

"You don't even care. You're stretching them out of shape and making a mess of them, and you just don't care. Oh god."

What I really wanted to do was grab her hair and shove her stupid mouth right on my cock to shut her up. Instead, I was now convinced that me stroking my cock with her panties genuinely made her uncomfortable and unsettled.

Good. This crazy bitch had it coming. After I spent hours working on her broken laundry machine, she fucked it up by using it when I said not to. I wanted to make her cry harder.

She did. "Oh my god, you're ruining my panties. My Victoria's Secret panties." She covered her eyes with her hands for a moment, and when she looked again, I was trying to make a hole through them with my cock. The bulge was sticking obscenely through, and maybe if I pushed a little harder, I would have broken them.

A tiny bit of cum showed up soaking through, and she wailed again, angrily this time.

"You fucking asshole, you went through my stuff and came all over my expensive underwear." She sobbed for a moment, and continued, "And now you're making a hole in them. They'll never be right again."

My cock was pushing against what would have been her asshole, if she was wearing them. Her pitiful demeanor pushed me over the edge. That night, I had fucked up in a moment of curious temptation, and she made me feel like I would pay for it forever. Instead, her whimpering made me feel like I had some power over her. Some control over her.

"You're getting cum all over them, and you don't even care," she pointed at the bulge. Sounding even angrier, she threatened through her teeth and whimpered, "You'll care when I tell your wife what you did."

Suddenly I thought of how pitiful I must have looked going down on my wife while she watched TV. Melissa didn't know about that or how my wife walked all over me, but her threat made me feel like a piece of shit. I should have shoved my cock in my wife's mouth to make her stop watching TV.

Feeling angry at all women, at my fat lazy wife, at this crazy controlling bitch, I started embracing the idea of ruining her fancy underwear. Before I realized I wasn't thinking, but was instead saying things outloud, the line came out and I couldn't undo it.

"Fuck you, you stupid cunt. This is what I think about your expensive panties."

And I came all over them. At first through them, then I stroked big lines of cum right over on the crotch. I was grunting, and almost yelling at her, "Bet you're going to smell this sperm, you crazy bitch."

She was crying softly and pleading, "Please stop, you're ruining them." That made me stroke my cock even harder, splashing all the cum I saved up for a week. She continued begging, "The stains won't wash off, please stop! Please stop!"

My cock entirely drained, I threw them on the floorboard and then started freaking the fuck out in a post-orgasmic recoil. What did I just do? What the fuck happened here?

She cried some more, picked her panties up off the floor, and straightened them out holding them by their sides. My cum was everywhere, but especially soaking her crotch area. She looked at them real close and then said in a pitiful voice, "Look what you did to them."

Still mad at something I couldn't define, I went on, "See, I told you I didn't go all the way the other night."

She looked at me and held her panties stretched even more, locked her eyes with mine, and then started putting them back on. What the fuck was wrong with this crazy bitch? If she was this upset to actually cry about what I did to her panties the other night, why in god's name would she be putting them on now.

She spread her legs and put each heeled foot through slowly, to make sure I saw it, then pulled them up even slower. When she got up to her skirt, she hovered above the seat again and slipped them under. I could see her naked hips. She was putting the cum-soaked panties right back on, on her bare pussy.

Still looking me right in the eyes, she grabbed her purse and walked out. One of her bra straps hung lazily under her shirt. She slammed the door so hard, it made my fillings rattle in my mouth.

She slowly walked up to her condo, swinging her hips, while I watched in disbelief.

12