Melissa's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What d'ya think about all these geeks, Rick?" one of the asked his partner.

"Some of 'em are pretty weird, Andy. But I have to admit, I always have fun whenever they're around."

"Why's that?"

"You see the way some of those girls dress? They don't leave much to the imagination."

Andy grinned. "Yeah, you're telling me!"

They stopped at the door on the other side of the pool, where Rick turned to Andy. "Oh, and then there was last year. I found two dykes in the all-together goin' at it like cats in the sauna. It took 'em five whole minutes before they realized I was standing there watching!"

Andy playfully punched his friend in the upper arm. "You lucky bastard!"

The door closed and they were gone. We let out a collective sigh of relief. But instead of congratulating ourselves on not getting caught, we nearly burst out laughing, amused at our luck.

"It's a good thing they didn't try to look in the sauna *this* year," said Ian.

Not wanting to get ourselves kicked out of the hotel, we started to put our suits back on. It was a bit of a disappointment to watch Melissa pull her one-piece up to cover the luscious triangle of her pussy, which only minutes before I had been deeply joined, and then to watch her hide her gorgeous breasts beneath the tight-fitting fabric -- it seemed almost a crime. But finally we were dressed and, after listening quietly once more, slipped quietly from the sauna and over to the far door...

* * * * *

We hardly had a moment's rest once we got back to Melissa's room. She put us to work right away, having us help her out of the wet suit which tightly hugged her body. Ian and I performed our task with pleasure, slowly pulling down the straps and peeling the clingy material away from her smooth, cool skin. Together we pulled the front from her impressive bosoms, taking a moment to massage each breast until it was warm and supple, the nipples hard and swollen. Then we knelt beside her like attending servants and drew the fabric down over her hips, slowly exposing the matted black tufts of her pubic hair and the beautiful smooth globes of her behind. We let our hands move lovingly over her lower erogenous areas, caressing her for several long seconds before continuing to undress her. Finally the suit dropped to the floor and she stepped quickly out of it. We stood up and moved in front of Melissa, roving our eyes admiringly over her nude form. She was even more gorgeous in full light -- a tall, buxom woman with a sweet round face, a full-figured chest, broad hips and shoulders, luscious red lips, a sensuously round ass and a dense mound of silky black hairs covering her sexual center. She was absolutely beautiful.

Stepping toward us, Melissa reached out and slipped her arms around our backs, pulling herself close to us. We felt her breasts press into us. I put my right arm around her back and dropped my left hand down to gently cover her mound. She raised her mouth to mine and gave me a full, wet kiss. Ian put his arms around her shoulders and began kissing her throat, then up her neck to her chin and on to her cheek. I moved my kisses downward and Lissa switched to giving Ian the full pleasure of her mouth. Back and forth we went, exchanging kisses with her and tantalizing her body with our affections. It must have been like watching a tennis match, the way Melissa's lips alternated between Ian's and mine. After a while, we each settled on a favorite breast and poured on the attention. We were licking and tugging on the various parts of her succulent fruits. The whole time my fingers were massaging her pussy, rubbing her clitoris frantically while we feasted on her mounds. Occasionally, Ian's fingers would join mine in sliding between her wet lips and penetrating her body. Soon Lissa was shaking in our arms, her ass bucking as she came into our hands. She gasped and whimpered for the duration of her orgasm, then relaxed for a moment before plopping herself on the end of the bed and collapsing onto her back.

"Oh, Jesus ... you guys are awesome." She whispered weakly.

I smiled at her and knelt onto the mattress, but Ian headed for the bathroom, saying something about not having had a chance to pee for a while. Before the door closed, Melissa and I were kissing. She held my cheek in her hand and looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry about what happened in the pool," she confessed. "It was beginning to feel wonderful."

I took her hand and kissed it. "It's all right, Melissa, we have plenty of time to make love."

We exchanged another moist kiss.

"Do you want to do it now?" she asked.

I shook my head. "We don't have to rush. I like pleasuring you, it's fun."

A broad smile cracked her face.

"Then I have an idea. Here, lie down with your head at the foot of the bed."

I did as instructed while Lissa moved out of the way and onto her knees. Before I was even settled she had started removing my swimsuit and, without even a cursory glance at my sex, pulled them the rest of the way off cast them across the room. I shifted my hips nervously as her gaze settled on her primary target: my fully erect phallus. She gripped the base and let out a slight "mmmmm" before plunging her moist lips over the head, taking the whole thing into her mouth.

"Eeyah!" I cried, gasping for air as the burning warmth engulfed me completely. I had watched her perform this on Ian and thinking back to that alone made me feel like exploding myself.

I lifted myself up on my hands and watched Melissa's head bobbing rapidly between my legs. I parted them slightly to let her have access to my testicles, which she grasped eagerly with her other hand, letting her fingers dance gently over them. I let out soft moans and lightly pumped my hips.

"You ... are so ... good at this. Too damn ... good," I grunted and fell back onto the bed, digging my fingers into her hair.

But as soon as I was getting into it, she stopped sucking me and slipped off the bed. She saw my frown and smiled back.

"Be patient," she admonished and came to the foot of the mattress.

Kneeling on the bed, Melissa crawled over me, brushing her breasts past my face, down my chest, and resting them against my tummy. She positioned herself in the classic 69, lowering her mouth onto my engorged cock, her pussy right over my face, its slit glistening wet. I went for it hungrily, clasping my hands onto her buttocks and pulling her loins down so I could feast on it once again. The burning heat of her mound touched my lips and my tongue slid out, licking her eagerly, working itself into the folds of her sex, prying them open to taste her tangy juices. As I devoured her, my hands caressed and squeezed her behind, ran up her back, circled underneath to clutch her breasts, then came back to her plump ass and started the cycle over again. Slowly Lissa's hips began to rock, sliding herself around on my face. While doing this, she pleasured my hardness more aggressively, gliding her mouth up and down over me faster, and gently kneaded my balls with her fingertips. Then *my* hips started to pump, thrusting my penis into her throat, and added my hands to the task of pleasuring her -- a thumb on her erect clitoris and another rubbing into her anus -- making her moan around my manhood. We were about to pick up the pace when everything changed...

Something warm brushed through my hair and I lay my head back to discover that it was the thick, leathery bag of Ian's scrotum. He was standing at the foot of the bed, his hands holding onto Melissa's hips while the underside of his penis rubbed along the crevice between her buttocks. He pulled back slowly and soon I was confronted with the sight of his fully erect manhood as it slipped off her cheek and bounced rigidly in the air above my face. His hand then wrapped tightly around the base and he used it to point his massive member towards Lissa's damp pussy. The swollen head moved closer to her luscious folds and I quickly slid my thumbs down to either side of her labia, pulling them apart for him.

"What's going on --?" asked Melissa, slipping her mouth from my member, but he replied without words. Ian had pushed the glans of his penis into her sex at that moment and got her undivided attention. She was so wet that he managed to slide himself all the way into her in the next second, giving a loud grunt of pleasure as he did so.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

His hips started thrusting, pumping the immense shaft of his cock back and forth into her mound. I just lay there, enjoying the show. It was incredible, seeing his erect phallus sliding back and forth into her dark-haired pussy, watching it move between the hungry folds of her womanhood. Each time he thrust into her, his balls would press against her pubis, spreading lubricant into her silky forest, matting the hairs even more. The action of his lovemaking shook her whole body, making Melissa gasp with each penetration. Soon they were locked into the deep rhythm of sex, his hands gripping her hips, pulling her ass hard against himself.

Amazingly, Lissa managed to turn at least some of her attention back to my penis, taking it once again into her mouth and pleasuring me passionately. I decided to reciprocate by sliding my hands between her chest and my stomach and grabbing her breasts, kneading them fully with my hands and squeezing her nipples. Then I returned my mouth to her womanhood, flicking her clitoris, sometimes painting the upper part of her pussy with the whole of my tongue. Soon Ian was bucking, pounding into Melissa, his balls sometimes rubbing against my forehead or down onto the bridge of my nose. I found the scent of his scrotum, mixed with Melissa's own odor, to be very arousing. Occasionally, my tongue would rub over the underside of Ian's penis or his testicles, allowing me to taste the mixture of his skin and her juices. I didn't want to freak him out too much, though, so I mostly concentrated on her pleasure.

As I continued to lap up the juices around her clitoris, I brought a hand up over her ass so I could use a finger to probe her anus. Ian's thrusts had worked a lot of her lubricant around the aperture, so my index finger slid easily into her, and I turned it around inside her ass. Already her rectum was quaking as another orgasm welled up inside her loins, making her womb and ovaries shudder with mounting joy. Ian could feel her vagina begin to clamp around his erection and I felt her mouth slip from my manhood and her hand take over as she let out a cry of ecstasy.

"Ian! Oh God, Ian, I'm cumming! Fuck me!"

At her words he began pumping faster, slapping his thighs against her buttocks, pistoning his cock towards her waiting uterus. I could feel his swollen erection moving through the wall of her rectum. I wondered if he could feel me pressing against his penis? The pressure in Ian's loins started to rise higher and higher and his breathing turned to ragged gasps.

"Melissa! Uhn, God, I'm gonna cum!"

I couldn't resist the opportunity to experience Ian's orgasm, so I pulled my hands from Lissa's buttocks and let my head fall back, watching his penis pumping deep into in Lissa's mound. More and more he was grinding against her rather than thrusting in and out, so I knew his climax was imminent. At the last instant, I decided to take a chance. I was afraid it would put Ian off, but I hoped the heat of passion would make this add to his pleasure instead of detract from it. I raised my right hand and clutched his scrotum. My palm gently kneaded his testicles while my thumb rubbed against the underside of his member and my ring finger probed the area behind his balls. I heard a muffled groan from above and in a flash I could feel his orgasm. The muscles in his perineum began to pulse, his scrotum tightened until its surface was rough and creased like a piece of dried fruit, and his penis started to throb. I could feel the semen coursing through his urethra as it passed my thumb on its way out of his body.

Meanwhile, Melissa continued to stroke the base of my member with her thumb and forefinger while she shuddered in spasms of orgasmic delight. Her whole body seemed to be experiencing the fervor of her climax. Her loins quivered as her vagina clamped hard around his spurting manhood and her uterus convulsed fitfully. She felt her arms go weak and she collapsed into my lap, burying her face against my genitals as she writhed in deep bliss. The intensity of her moans and cries tantalized my sex. Through all this, she still managed to pleasure my erection, bringing the whole event closer to a complete three-way explosion.

What pushed me over the edge was realizing that, after several seconds, Ian was still cumming and that his semen was suddenly flowing out around the sides of his cock. White fluid spread out over her labia and smeared into her dark hairs. The sight of this made em imagine how much he must have spilled inside here, flooding her cervix, her womb and the walls of her vagina. At the same moment Lissa plunged her mouth back down over my erection, taking me down to the root. The arousal of watching their climax, together with the spreading warmth of her mouth on my manhood, made me explode. My hips flew upwards, driving the head of my penis into her throat. Her fingers massaged my balls in their tight sac, kneading the seed from its delicate pouches, and coaxing it through my loins, past my prostate, along the barrel of my hardness and out into her throat. Melissa could feel my ejaculate splattering against her tonsils and she begin swallowing my semen hungrily. As she drained me, I buried my face against her mound and Ian's testicles and let out a passionate scream.

"Mmmm, uhhhn, UHHHHN! Oh God, oh God! Mel-liss-aaaah!"

My face came away with streaks of Lissa's and Ian's juices on its cheeks. The combined scent of their sexes and my sweat were too much and I found myself diving back up and lapping my tongue over their intimate places. I drew long strokes with the tip from her perineum, along her slit, to the underside of his penis and his balls. I licked for several seconds before the passion waned and all of us began to relax. Ian's penis grew soft (though even in his flaccid state he was still quite impressive) and he slowly withdrew it from his lover's sex, which remained parted afterwards. Melissa lowered her hips once he was gone from her body and I found myself nuzzling her matted forest of hair and slippery folds, while caressing her buttocks. Panting, she still managed a soft moan around my genitals (which were now completely drained of their seed), then let the head of my penis fall from her lips.

Aching in the most wonderful ways possible, we stirred ourselves and moved to more comfortable positions on the bed. Melissa flumped onto her back, crashing her head into a stack of pillows. She clamped both hands firmly over her mound and squeezed tightly, raising her ass and causing her whole body to shudder as she thought about the incredible passion she had just experienced. She closed hr eyes and tried to relive all three orgasms in her mind: the throbbing of her own pussy, the pulsing of Ian's cock in her loins, and the spurting of my cum in her mouth.

"Oh God, that was *so* fucking good!" she muttered aloud, then collapsed, panting and sighing.

Ian and I cuddled up next to her, weakly, and lay our heads against her shoulders, wrapping our arms across her chest. We lay that way for a very long time, never speaking, but thinking about various aspects of our feelings for one another. At one point I fell asleep and, waking sometime later on my back, found myself partially covered by a blanket, with Melissa's beautiful back and bare buttocks to my left. She and Ian were asleep, face to face, gently wrapped in each others arms, with her right hand draped over her behind, where it lay lightly on my hip. It amazed me how she could share her affection so, cuddling closely with the man who had just cum, intimately, inside her body, yet find a little part of herself to give to the other man who had also pleasured her. I was learning to admire her with every passing hour...

So, closing out our night of lovemaking, I rolled to my side, pressing my chest against Lissa's back and my thighs against her bottom, lay my arm across her hip and let my hand fall between hers and Ian's bodies, resting the fingertips gently in her pubic forest. I fell back to sleep with the scents of sex in the room and chlorine in her hair, along with something distinctly Melissa that made me dream of stormy nights, dim corridors and blazing, passionate eyes in the dark.

* * * * *

I awoke suddenly with Melissa looking right into my eyes as she prepared to lower herself down over me. Things were hazy, but it was light inside the room, so figured it was late morning. I shook my head and struggled to keep my gaze fixed with hers. Lissa was straddling my hips. She held my growing erection in her hand, rubbing the tip playfully over her wet slit. Her eyes glowed with the same sexual hunger I had seen the night before in the pool, when she first took me inside her. Her raven hair was frayed in all directions, a remnant of the wild night of lovemaking we had shared with Ian, but nothing could dim the beauty of that sensuous face. She closed her eyes and licked her lips as she suddenly forced herself onto my rigid cock. The overwhelming sensation of being consumed by her fiery center forced me to let out a stifled gasp of pleasure. With a single, aggressive motion, I was complete engulfed by Lissa. Her sex burned with intensity and I felt myself beginning to tremble. We stay joined on the bed, motionless: Melissa atop me, leaning forward with her hands on either side of my shoulders, breasts slightly swaying, her nipples just brushing my chest hairs. The silence in the room was liquid, like being slowly immersed.

Melissa held herself atop me, resting her buttocks on my upper legs, feeling the burning stem of my manhood buried within her ravenous loins. The tight sac of my testicles pressed against her anus, her searing juices flowing slowly down over them. I raised my hands to her shoulders, caressing them, sliding down over her arms, then back up, then down her chest. I let them fall over her breasts, clutching them with the nipples in my palms, and kneading them. Lissa's eyes never broke from mine as her hands tore mine away from her body and intertwined our fingers. Our palms pressed together as she used them to support her weight while she began to rock back and forth. We were finally moving together and I was completely in her power.

We established a smooth rhythm of lovemaking, Melissa's rocking hips causing my member to piston inside her. Her breasts swayed in response to the motion, bringing them closer to my hungry mouth, but still too far to satiate my hunger. I drew my knees up a little and began lifting her with my hips, which made her lean forward. Our hand were still intertwined and our fingers were turning white, but we continued to brace each other. Now her ample bosoms were within sight and I lunged my head up to feast. Lissa's skin was softest on her breasts. The creamy smooth skin, rough brown areola, and gumdrop nipples called to me and I sampled each one carefully. Licking the body of one breast, kissing the other. Drawing circles around the areola of one and tugging the nipple of another with my teeth. Finally taking as much of one into my mouth as I could, soaking it. The feel of her skin, combined with scent and taste of her sweat, was so sensual. I wanted more of her.

By now our arms were giving out and Melissa heaved her breasts onto my chest. She slipped her head down to kiss my cheek, then drew the tip around the shell of my ear, down over my throat and neck, then finally up to my mouth. The kisses were even hotter and more passionate than before, now that we were finally joined. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and I savored the taste. I couldn't get enough of her and I clasped the back of her head with one hand, trying to pull her closer. Her body writhed against me, her nipples scraping my chest, her ass swaying, shifting itself around my penis, causing her sex to tighten and relax. My heart beat faster and I slid my hands roughly down her neck, over her back and onto her sumptuous ass, clutching it tightly. In response she sat upwards and arched her back. Her breasts jutted out fully in front as she threw her head back and opened her mouth in a silent scream of pleasure before starting to pound her hips up and down onto my raging hardness. I fought back by pumping up quickly and passionately into her pussy while holding her bottom, bringing her womb closer to my tip. I was rushing towards climax when suddenly she stopped moving.