Melissa's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhn, no! Please, please don’t stop. Not now!" I cried.

"Shhh, keep still," she admonished.

Melissa remained perfectly still while I nearly cried out, begging her to let me thrust into her. I moved my hands forward to her chest, clasping her massive breasts, kneading them, thumbing her nipples, mashing them against her chest, grinding them -- expending the building erotic energy building inside me. Anything to make her give and let me thrust, but she remained adamantly still. Worse yet, to tease me, she dropped her hand behind her and slid it under her ass to clasp my scrotum. I almost yelled as she began to gently knead my testicles, which only increased my urge to thrust up towards her uterus.

"You ... are so ... evil!" I cried.

Melissa frowned. "I don't want you thinking that, my love. Here, how's this..."

Suddenly she raised herself almost all the way off of my cock and slammed her body back down. The searing heat and soft, velvety glove of her vagina nearly forced me to ejaculate, but I held on. Then we started moving again, settling back into our original rhythm. I looked into her soulful eyes as we made love. Each of us could tell that the other was happy to finally be joined. After sharing so much of ourselves on-line, it seemed right and fateful to be sharing our bodies to express the love we had formed in cyberspace. And, in a few moments, the climax of that sharing would overcome us both and we'd truly be one.

Except...

I was beginning to wonder what Ian was doing. He has been laying on the far side of the bed when we started, but I got so tied up in Melissa that I wasn't aware of anything else after that, until he spoke.

"Oh my God..."

Ian had moved to the foot of the bed and had been watching us. He obviously liked what he was seeing: the long, slender shaft of my penis buried inside Melissa's open, wet slit, which was ravenously devouring me. My balls tight and ready to issue their hoarded seed. Lissa's glistening anus, flaring open with each thrust of her pelvis. The sight made him hungry for her and he moved in, rubbing his manhood to full erection as he approached. Melissa saw me looking and craned her head back, smiling at him, and wiggled her ass a little. I could see him kneel on the bed and move up behind her, his hands stretched out to her shoulders. She lolled her head in pleasure as he kneaded them, working his hands down over her shoulder blades, following her spine and finally spread out to circle her hips and buttocks. Melissa was swaying with him in a sensual, erotic dance, while he gently rested his erection against her lower back. She could feel his tight balls rubbing against her bottom, then his whole cock, sliding over her sweaty skin in time to our own lovemaking beat. Each sway brought the tip of his manhood further down along the split of her ass. Eventually he grasped the base of his penis and guided the tip downwards, flicking it teasingly over her anus several times, each stroke making her gasp slightly. Then I felt the tip of him -- the head -- brushing the exposed parts of my own cock. He was smearing himself with Lissa's lubricant, coating his member from side to side.

I had an idea what he was up to, so I stopped pumping into Melissa. She gaze me a quizzical look, but I reassured her.

"Stop for a minute, love. Let me out."

She looked shocked. "I don’t want to."

"Just for a moment, sweetheart. I think you'll like the result."

Ian watched as Melissa raised her hips and my penis slipped out with a slurp. He was greeted by her wide open sex, still hungry and waiting. He shifted his legs and hips, then plunged himself -- the whole nine inches -- into her pussy.

"Uhhhhn! Ohhh, ohhhh God!" she exclaimed.

Ian pumped deeply into her, generating lubricant to coat his whole manhood, for about half-a-minute, then he pulled out, leaving Lissa trembling. She dropped her hips and I quickly slipped my hardness back inside her, not wanting her to feel empty. She was still shuddering as we joined once more, but I kept her still, caressing her face as we waited. Then she felt the tip of Ian's member pressing into her anus. She breathed in a gasp. He let it rest there for a moment or two before gently pushing forward, nudging her sphincter. It parted, allowing the glans to penetrate. Melissa's eyes widened and she took in another gasp of air. Ian began a gentle thrusting motion to work the lubricant around inside her, moaning over and over again. Each time his cock would slip inside a little further, then further, then further. Each penetration made Lissa grunt or gasp. It was the first time she had let any man inside her nether place with his member. Now he was making long, smooth thrusts, pumping his shaft until he was completely inside her rectum. Then he went perfectly still.

The three of us were frozen like statues. I could feel Melissa trembling above me, her breath ragged, her nipples gently resting against my chest. Ian's balls pressed right against mine. Both of us were repressing our instincts to thrust passionately into this beautiful, voluptuous woman. The potential for explosion was building rapidly when we suddenly started moving. It seemed perfectly-timed, almost intuitive, the way we began to make love together. I continued my thrusts into Melissa's pussy. Ian, holding onto Lissa's hips, engaged in driving broad, deep strokes into her and I could feel the movement of his cock through the walls of flesh between us, as well as the tingly sensation of his hairy scrotum rubbing over mine.

Melissa could lift her upper body and shift her hips a little, otherwise she was pretty much pinned between us. But she was loving every second of it: two men, with their big penises -- no, big *cocks* -- pumping inside her body, filling the orifices of her loins, seemingly ready to rip her apart. The synapses of the sexual part of her brain were firing again and again, sending waves of ecstasy searing through her body. Her insides trembled with delight, constantly on the verge of orgasm. Her voice wailed with cries of passion and pleasure as she reveled in the love of two men.

Ian was filing her rectum completely, his balls slapping wetly against her perineum with each thrust, or they would rub against my own testicles, creating a wonderful sensation in my loins. The tip of my penis drove nearer to Melissa's womb, sometimes coming within millimeters of hitting her cervix. I longed for release into her body, so I could coat the entrance to her uterus with my semen. Lissa's pelvis rocked in time to our thrusts -- it was the only way she could move and stay joined with us -- her heat building and juices flowing.

The three of us made love for may long minutes. The sounds of sex -- soft moans, sighing groans, sudden gasps, whispered words of love -- permeated the air. Melissa was the most outspoken, expressing her feelings in gasps for air.

"Oh God. Oh God, this is incredible. Oh, you guys ... you guys are so ... good to me. You're gonna make me cum. It's gonna be ... so ... beautiful!"

I tightened my hands on her ass and lifted her more with my hips, trying to increase the friction against her clitoris. Ian was all the way inside her now, grinding into her as he tried to trigger his own orgasm. My hands moved all over Lissa's body: her back, her shoulders, her thighs, clutching and kneading her breasts. She lowered her head to kiss me, then raised up and craned her head back to beg for a kiss from Ian. Then I held onto her hips while Ian reached around front to clasp her breasts. She arched back more and he used this leverage to thrust deeper into her bottom. This is what made Melissa cum.

Throwing her head back, Lissa breathed in a deep gasp and then let out a passionate howl.

"Jesus! You guys ... are tearing me ... apart! I'm cumming! Jesus fucking Christ, I'm cumming!"

Melissa's whole body began to shake and shudder -- inside and out -- as she was rocked by an explosive orgasm. Ian firmly gripped her breasts while holding his penis deep inside her, driving deep it into bowels. He could feel the walls of her rectum undulating over his phallus while the tight ring of her anus fluctuated around the base of his immense organ. I, too, ground myself into Lissa, lifting up my bottom and wriggling underneath her, holding my fullness all the way inside her trembling birth canal. It quivered, flexed, tightened, gripped, and rippled all along the length of my manhood, trying to milk me of my cum, but I tried to hold it back. Listening to her grunts and cries and thinking about what she must be experiencing was creating a tremendous pressure within my loins, but I wanted desperately to wait for Ian to finish so it could be just me and Melissa in the final moments.

Waiting for him didn’t take long, as his breathing became heavy and ragged. Right in the middle of Melissa's orgasm, Ian's began. He'd spent a lot of cum already, in the course of our weekend three-way tryst, but now he was prepared to give her everything he had left. He released Lissa's breasts from his clutching palms and slid them down towards her ass. She fell forward, burying her head against my left shoulder, where she continued to groan with ecstasy. He then forced his penis to its maximum depth by holding her hips and pulling her back over him as far as his strength could allow, crushing Melissa's buttocks against his bony hips. The head of his cock swelled in the final moments and explosions of delight surged through his loins, pulsing in time with the orgasmic throbs of her anus around the base of his manhood, and unleashed an onslaught of semen into her rectum. Long ropes of white magma erupted against the glistening pink walls of the inside of her ass as he cried out.

"Uhn, Lissa! Oh, baby! God! Love you, love you!"

Ian stayed within her, continuing to grind against her ample buttocks until after the last of his seed was spent. Then he held himself still, catching his breath as his cock diminished in size, but kept it inside her anus until the end.

Finally, I raised up against Melissa, stretching my cock as far as it would go into her body, pressing it right up against her womb. I could feel the incredible tightening in my loins, as if someone's hand were making a fist around my internal sex organs and squeezing. Then I realized Ian's hand was coming between our testicles and he cupped my pouch, rubbing the base of my cock with his thumb. He was returning the pleasure I had given him earlier. Now my lower body trembled as the pressure rose within me. I began to thrust my hips wildly under my lover's body. I slid my hands up her back to her shoulder blades and pulled her breasts tightly against me. I began kissing her head, her cheeks, her ears ... then I came. But instead of crying out, I whispered into my lover's ear.

"Melissa ... sweet Melissa ... I'm cumming." She raised her head and looked into my eyes. "I love you, Melissa."

Her mouth dove onto mine and we began a deep, passionate kiss. Ian felt my balls tighten and the base of my penis swell as fluids began to course through my loins. The rhythmic pulses of my manhood told him that semen was surging down the length of my urethra and that I was about to ejaculate inside our lover. A moment later, cum gushed out the tip of my cock and into Melissa's vagina, spraying against the entrance to her uterus, coating her cervix with a layer of creamy white passion. For several seconds my seed continued to spurt against her womb, until my glands were emptied of their juices and my testicles were drained of sperm.

The three of us rocked and ground gently together as we exhausted ourselves, orgasmic pleasures ebbed and waned, final drops of semen and lubricant spilling from their orifices. Melissa imagined the events going on inside her body: the contractions of her vagina and anus, the throbbing of Ian's penis and the release of his ejaculate, the explosion of my cock and the filling of her womb with my cum. It gave her unbelievable pleasures she never imagined she would experience. Pleasures concentrated in one small area of her body, where our loins were joined together. Where we remained joined, even after all the pleasures of climax were gone, because we didn’t want to break that beautiful circle of love. Melissa's breasts rested against my chest, her head now nuzzled against my neck, my arms warmly around her back. Ian leaned forward, stretched his arms out, rubbed her shoulders and kissed her back. I lay beneath them, coming down from my high, holding Melissa in my arms and gently rubbing Ian's calves with my feet. We let our breathing ease and our muscles relax before finally extricating ourselves from the scene.

Ian pulled out easily from Melissa's bottom and lay at the far side of the bed. Lissa rolled gently off of me, letting my member slip gently from her pussy, and lay on her side. I turned carefully to face her, and ran my right hand up and down her side, back over her ass, then around the front to her breasts, then finally down to rest over her womb. Ian spooned up behind Melissa, pressing his limp manhood into the crack of her ass, and draped an arm over her chest. We held ourselves close together, cuddling and whispering soft words of love and passion. Ian and I shared kisses with Melissa until she rolled onto her back, exhausted and spent. Then we rested our heads on her pillowy breasts, her arms around us, and our hands between her legs, and we drifted off.

* * * * *

We missed a lot of the convention that day -- not waking up until after noon. Each of us was a little tired, a little achy, but every time someone asked us how the convention was going for us, we had to smile and get a little surge of energy from remembering what had happened. Though we had to make up something when they asked why we were smiling because they probably wouldn’t have believed us if we'd told them the truth...

END

---

Patrick Donovan

ABOUT DISTRIBUTION: Please feel free to archive and/or redistribute this story electronically, AS LONG AS THE HEADER REMAINS INTACT (this includes the original title, my name and e-mail address, AND the copyright information). If I see this story re-posted or archived WITHOUT the header, I will be one ticked little puppy.

WARNING: Remember that these stories are copyrighted and that publication of them in ANY media -- print or otherwise -- without my permission is illegal. I don't mind it showing up on the 'Net, in archives or on a BBS (as long as the header is there), but publishing it in an on-line or printed magazine is where I draw the line. ASK ME FIRST in any event. Hey, I'm a pretty nice guy...