Melissa's Personal Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up," she snarls in response as the one between her lips pulls back as well. There's spunk on her chin, her breasts are spattered with goo. Melissa fingers the gloop at her opening while gasping for more.

She's soon got one wedged between her lips while another man's hard-on squelches into her cunt.

"Stir it up," Melissa mumbles, hips moving as she backhand cranks at the cock near her mouth. She stares down at the one fucking into her before turning her avid attention to the man's face. "Stir his porridge with that big spoon," she mewls, her eyes like slits, desire boiling at the sight of the shaft buttery with her need and the alpha male's cum.

Then it descends into a free-for-all. Melissa can't keep track of who's at her. Bodies move around, flesh presses against her. There are cocks in her face, in her hands, inside her pussy. She sucks at one and gobbles the big fucker until she feels something flick at her hair. Melissa turns to investigate and gloop splashes against her shoulder, another vehement burst of ejaculate catching her right between the eyes.

They use her on her hands and knees, going at her until Melissa is plastered in spunk. She rides one cock while ski-poling two more, another in her mouth.

Melissa mumbles and groans, the pleasure intense, sensations battering her. She's never been so wanton and out of control. It's fabulous to have them so ardent, all those men so hungry for her.

She squeaks in alarm when she feels pressure against her anus. "Oh God, what...?

There's a man back there. He's grunting and grimacing, his cock in one hand, the bell-end nudging her sphincter.

"My arse?" gasps Melissa, too weighted down by the man's body pressing against her back to offer much in the way of resistance. "No ... Please. Don't fuck my arse ... No. Don't bugger me. It's too small. It's too tight."

Melissa begs him with her eyes as she swivels to confront the man behind her, her pleading look and beseeching tone a total lie. She wants them to stuff her with meat. She wants him back there in her taboo hole. Melissa wants to be airtight.

Someone grabs her hair and pulls her face round to his satisfaction, his cock pushing at her lips while the man behind her grunts with the effort. Melissa's squeal is absorbed by the muttering all around her, her squeak of alarm muffled by the girth of the man fucking her mouth.

She feels a sharp stab an instant before the most sublime slide fills her rectum. Melissa squirms and moans, her dark cavern stuffed full of male gristle.

"Oh Jesus," Melissa groans, working hard at her pussy with the length of rubber cock. "Fuck me, boys!" she cries in rapture towards the kitchen ceiling. "Do me hard."

Melissa writhes and gulps, eyes wide, sex squelching around the girth of the dildo. She's got two fingers tight in her anus, the digits coming out so she can go at her clit. She winces and gasps, chest hitching a second before she blurts out a huge sob of delight, lewd images in constant motion across the screen inside her head.

"Fuck my arsehole," she snarls. "Bugger me. Use that big cock and make me scream."

She can feel his hands on her waist as the man leans in low to scrape his teeth at the nape of her neck. He's panting and moaning, the pressure of him deep in her anus.

Melissa moans in delight when he mutters dark, clandestine words in her ear. "I'm going to bathe your rectum with cum," the man whispers. "I'm going to squirt your dirty-hole full of my spunk."

It's just what she wanted to hear. The thought of it is so sordid and wrong she moans and whines and jams the dildo harder into her body.

She feels the men move in a synchronised effort. Their cocks are separated by a membrane of flesh, one piston slipping out while the other thrusts deep on the instroke. She grunts and gasps around her mouthful of meat, sensations overwhelming her senses.

Three men at once. Three of them at her, using her body.

"Oh fuck," Melissa groans. "Oh fucking Jesus that's bad."

She keeps going at it, frantic with need for release. There's a vague part of her mind telling Melissa she's going to be tender and sore from such robust use. She knows her pussy is going to feel battered and bruised - and it wouldn't be the first time. She's so far gone even her husband walking in on her wouldn't deflect Melissa from her course. She wouldn't be able cease the constant slurping of her greedy sex as she fucked the length of that rubber cock in and out of her body. If Sean caught her at it, she'd keep right on going.

"You've savaged my arse ... My poor little pussy," she lisps to one of the men. "All that cum ... Bareback fucking ... Oh God, oh God, oh God." Her orgasm comes at her like a train. "I shouldn't be letting you come in there. I'm not on the pill ... Oh my God, I'm full of cum!"

The sheer nastiness of it gets her there.

###

Shrieks of joy and cries of delight bounce off the walls. Her hips move in fast jerky actions as Melissa uses both hands against the dildo, one foot on the floor while the heel of the other shoe threatens to gauge a great rent in the sofa.

Melissa's large breasts wobble and sway, her nipples like thimbles marooned in the pale saucers of their areolae, the disks puckered with ecstasy as Melissa's thigh muscles twitch in nerveless spasm and her stomach tenses with effort.

It's loud and vehement, the pleasure exquisite. Melissa's face is a twisted mask of agonised delight while her climax rolls on and on, the release of pent up emotion bursting from her in a boiling surge of energy.

"Oh God," she gasps. "Oh shit."

Melissa's chest heaves as she sucks in air, her expression awed. She's wide-eyed and sprawling, all loose-limbed and slack - like she's been headshot. The dildo is an obscene tongue hanging out of her. Melissa's ungainly labia cling to it with tacky tenacity. The part of the shaft that's visible is smeared with creamy blobs, evidence of Melissa's extreme arousal.

It takes a few minutes for Melissa to calm. She lies there and sucks in deep gulps of air until her heart eventually stops bouncing like an agitated canary in the cage of her ribs.

Her breathing slows.

Her muddled thoughts clear and she struggles upright.

Melissa looks around, blinking as if confused at being abruptly teleported from some dark cavern of depravity into her kitchen.

"Oh my God," she mutters, appalled at where her mind took her. Heat warms her cheeks at the recollection, her face glowing hotter as Melissa reaches down between her legs.

The dildo slips out of her. "Slut," Melissa murmurs, chuckling, mortified and amused simultaneously.

Her legs feel weak when she stands. Melissa supports herself against the back of the sofa with one hand while kicking off her shoes. She picks them up and scuttles upstairs. It's over; done; finished for another week.

Melissa dresses for work without bathing, usual for a Thursday. It's another little quirk, a way of prolonging the pleasure. During the day at work she'll catch the occasional waft of her sex. Melissa knows she'll experience a tiny jolt of arousal at the reminder, each sensory episode a little precursor to next week's enjoyment - the slot in her diary she's especially engineered for her personal time.

12