Melissa's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I felt the tip of the cane against my bottom as Sir found his range and took up his position. I took a deep breath as the cane was withdrawn from my skin and raised into the air.

"Whoosh" the sound of the rattan through the air was stopped by the "thwack" of the cane on my skin.

The pain was incredible and I screamed, "Aiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee, oh my God!!!!!"

"Swish - whack" the second blow fell almost immediately and right then something absolutely amazing happened. I felt as if I was floating above the surface of the desk and the pain of the cane turned to pleasure. I felt my body start to shake as the first of many orgasms rushed through me, it was as if I had been transported to another space, almost another time.

My feelings of rapture only increased as the cane fell on my striped arse cheeks. I was experiencing multiple orgasms as the third, fourth and fifth strokes struck home. I could hear my voice as if it was far away and I was moaning with delight. As the sixth and last blow landed the room seemed to turn a bright pink

The floating sensation continued, as did the orgasms. My body continued to shake with pure pleasure, it was the most amazing experience of my life and one that I did not want to end. Then I felt Sir's hands grasp my legs and lift and turn me so that all of my body was now supported by the desk. He was holding me, stroking my back, bringing me gently back down from my altered state. His voice that had seemed so far away was now clearly audible.

"Stay with me Melissa, you are safe, take your time all is well. Your punishment is over for today, speak when you feel up to it, breath deeply, feel your pleasure, just relax back onto the desk."

I thought I could hear a rustling of clothes as I lay on the desktop, my eyes closed, small tremors of pleasure still rolling through my body. I felt a drinking straw being pushed between my lips and I sucked greedily on the cool water that Sir had thoughtfully provided.

I am not sure how long it was until I finally opened my eyes, turned my head to the side and looked at Sir. To my surprise he was now nude and his erection stood out hard in front oh him. I smiled and managed to utter one word, "Please." With that Sir slid his arms under my limp, glowing body, lifted me easily as if I was a young girl and carried me from the schoolroom to his bedroom.

Sir had already arranged some pillows in the center of the bed over which I was placed, face down, my red striped arse pointing at the ceiling. He knelt on the bed beside me, pushed my hair away and kissed me on the side of my neck. I automatically turned my head to him and he kissed me full on the lips, a long, lingering kiss full of passion. I closed my eyes as he moved away, small tremors of pleasure still passing through my body and I was aware of Sir taking up position behind me. His strong hands held my waist and I felt the tip of his hard cock pressing against the opening to my drenched pussy. I heard myself moan "oh yes" as his cock moved slowly into me and he began to fuck me, his hardness moving in and out slowly at first, then speeding up. It wasn't long before I once again started to orgasm, I felt as if I was once again back in the schoolroom only this time there was no pain, it was all pleasure. I could feel Sir's balls slapping against me as he moved back and forward and it was not long before I heard him grunting guttural noises of pleasure.

"Oh Melissa I'm coming!" I heard him cry as he thrust hard into me, his semen flooding the depths of my pussy. I arched back to him as another orgasm shook my body and I collapsed down onto the pillows with Sir on top of me. Mindful of his weight on my poor red arse he rolled sideways pulling me with him, we lay on our sides, his strong arm around me, his hand cupping a breast.

We lay in silence for some time, each content to play our memories of what had taken place that night.

Finally I had to ask the question that was foremost in my mind. "Matt, what happened to me in the schoolroom? I felt like I was floating and those orgasms, it seemed as if they would never stop. It was absolutely mind blowing, I've never experienced anything like it before."

"Well Melissa, I think you experienced something that is generally known as sub-space or flying, when pleasure takes over from the pain. The best way I can describe it is this way; you have heard of a marathon runner bursting through the pain barrier? One minute he or she is struggling and suddenly the pain is gone, the energy returns and the running is easy and fast. It happened to me once on a cross-country run at school. I was going so slowly I thought I would have to pull out when suddenly, the pain went and I just flew the last mile to the finish. It was fantastic and that is what happened to you. You burst through the pain barrier and flew in that wonderful place called sub-space. The pain was replaced by multiple orgasms, good wasn't it?"

"Good?" I replied excitedly, "It was fucking fantastic, can you take me there again Matt? Please, I'll be a good girl, no more toilet flooding I promise!"

"Oh you are so funny Melissa," Matt laughed, "Yes I can take you there again but not tonight. Let's get some sleep and in the morning we will discuss your future with me. I am looking for a 24/7 live in slave you know and I would love the challenge of training you. Sleep now Melissa, time for some sleep."

With those words Matt snuggled in closer behind me and it wasn't long before he was snoring quietly. Damn him! How was I expected to sleep with those last words ringing in my brain? Slave! Full time! Challenge! I was excited and it took me a long time before I decided to let tomorrow take care of itself, and slipped into the deep sleep that only is bought on by a really good fuck.

The End?

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12