Melissa's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I heard Mistress Brandy's footsteps on the wooden porch and opened the door immediately the bell rang.

I gasped in surprise when Mistress moved into the hallway. She was at least six feet tall and slim with large breasts. Long brown hair was brushed back over her shoulders but it was her clothes that took my breath away as she removed and handed me a leather coat. A soft leather waistcoat barely contained her breasts, a short leather mini finished half way down her slim thighs and her thigh high boots almost touched the hem of the skirt. I bowed and after hanging her coat I ushered Mistress Brandy into the lounge where she was warmly greeted by my Master.

After introductions I was ordered into the kitchen to complete the preparation of the meal. I could hear but not understand their voices and smiled as I heard loud laughter intermingled with the chatter.

I served the soup at exactly 6.30 and took my place at the table. I felt overawed as Master and Mistress chatted and kept my head down while I sipped my soup.

"Melissa, look at me." Mistress Brandy suddenly ordered and then smiled at me as our eyes met. "Matthew she is lovely, you have chosen well, I hope that the two of you have a long and happy association together."

I blushed bright red as Master replied.

"Yes Brandy, Melissa is doing very well so far, though of course it is only her second day. I have many plans for her future, but tonight will be a good test of her obedience qualities. I must say the soup is delicious Melissa, I hope that the rest of the meal is as tasty."

"Thank you Ma'am and Sir for your compliments, I do hope you enjoy the rest of the meal," I said as I gathered the soup plates and returned to the kitchen.

The rest of the meal went smoothly and, much to my relief, Master and Mistress were both encouragingly appreciative of my cooking skills.

As I cleared the dessert plates away and served coffee Master spoke to me.

"Melissa after you clear the dishes and load the dishwasher return here, oh and you had better empty your bladder, it may be a while before you are able to go to the toilet again."

"Oh my God" I thought to myself as I followed Master's instructions, "What was going to happen now?"

I dutifully carried out my duties, went to the toilet and returned to the dining room. As I entered Master signaled for me to come and stand between Him and Mistress Brandy. I stood at attention, forcing myself to remain calm, knowing that I has the utmost trust in my wonderful Master.

"Melissa, congratulations from both of us on an excellent meal, it was worthy of a top class restaurant," said Mistress Brandy.

"Thank you Ma'am." I replied, feeling very pleased with myself.

Master Matt agreed, "Yes Melissa, my congratulations too, now strip!"

"Strip Sir?" I was shocked.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Master asked sarcastically.

My reply was to quickly strip off my little French Maid's uniform and I was soon standing naked, quite embarrassed to be seen like this by Mistress Brandy. I automatically placed my hands on my head as I wanted to be seen as a well-trained and obedient slave.

"Face Mistress Brandy," Master ordered, "And spread your legs wide apart!"

I blushed bright red as I followed my orders, facing the Mistress with my eyes on the floor.

"Yes, she certainly is lovely Matthew," Mistress Brandy purred, "I'm sure she will make an excellent bondage model tonight."

"Melissa," Master explained, "Mistress Brandy is an expert in bondage and she is going to show me some of her techniques using you as the model. Go to the dungeon and lay on the table, we will join you in a few minutes."

"Yes Sir and Ma'am." I replied and moved quickly to the dungeon, lying on the cool leather as ordered. I had left the door open and could hear laughter from the dining room, I forced myself to relax knowing I was safe.

Presently Master and Mistress walked into the dungeon. Master sat on a high stool to watch the proceedings while Mistress collected some rope from the hooks on the wall and stood beside me.

For the next hour or so I was tied up in knots in many different positions. It was interesting that Mistress always employed a "safety knot" that gave me the end of a length of rope that, if I pulled it, would release my wrist from the knots. This, Ma'am explained was in case an accident happened to the Dom/Domme and it allowed the submissive to escape. Of course all these knots and the threading of the rope meant that the Mistress' hands touched all areas of my body, sometimes to my embarrassment. But of course I did not complain and after a while relaxed and enjoyed the feelings the various positions gave me. Mistress certainly was an expert and to listen to her explain what she was doing to Master was very educational. Bondage was certainly more than just tying rope around a person's limbs. Finally I found myself lying flat on my back, my wrists and ankles secured in the traditional "spread-eagle" position.

Mistress stood beside me and asked, "Matthew, do you mind? I find Melissa very attractive."

"Of course Brandy, help yourself, enjoy, she is yours for the night."

My mind raced, 'yours for the night', oh my God, what was going to happen to me?

"Thank you Matthew, I will look after her very well."

With that statement Mistress Brandy started to run her fingertips all over my body, sometimes pinching my flesh between her sharp fingernails. When her hands settled on my breasts and started pinching my nipples I started to panic and strained against the ropes.

"Easy Melissa, you are not going anywhere," Master Matt's voice made me jump. "I want you to submit to Mistress Brandy, tonight is another part of your education. Relax and let yourself enjoy the situation."

"Y'yes Sir," I replied, not feeling relaxed in the slightest way. I had never considered myself bisexual in any way and I felt extremely vulnerable at that moment.

I moaned in frustration as Mistress lowered her head and sucked a nipple into her mouth. I could feel her teeth nibbling and despite my initial feelings of revulsion realized that my pussy was becoming wet. As if reading my mind Mistress slipped a finger into my vagina and gently frigged me a few times. When withdrawn the finger was glistening with my juices and Mistress almost triumphantly pushed the finger into my mouth, forcing me to suck it dry. She stepped back from the table and quickly stripped off all her clothes, smiling at me as she moved back beside my head. Holding one of her large breasts in a hand Mistress guided the nipple towards my mouth. I glanced over at my Master and he smiled and nodded his encouragement. I opened my mouth and sucked on Mistress' nipple, feeling it harden in my mouth. I found myself becoming more excited as I heard a moan of delight from Mistress Brandy. After getting my mouth to pleasure both her nipples Mistress kissed me full on the mouth and to my great surprise I found myself returning her kiss. Quickly Mistress kissed and licked her way down my body until her mouth hovered over my pussy. Any distress I had felt was soon blown away as Mistress' tongue went to work on my pussy. I was soon straining against the ropes again as I thrust my hips to her eager mouth. When She pushed her tongue into my love tunnel I cried out loud in passion and it was not long before an orgasm racked my body. Mistress seemed to suck the juices out of me and as my body slumped back onto the table she kissed me again so I could taste my wetness on her lips.

I closed my eyes as the pleasure slowly subsided and I could feel strong hands taking the ropes from my body. Suddenly a blindfold was slipped over my eyes and I was lifted bodily from the table. I could tell from the touch that the hands were those of my Master and I relaxed as my hands were handcuffed behind me. The hands directed me a short distance and then forced me to my knees.

The bright lights made me blink as the blindfold was removed and as I focussed all I could see was Mistress Brandy's pussy inches from my face. Ma'am was sitting on the gynecologist's chair that I was pleasured on during my first visit by my now Master. My immediate reaction was to recoil my head back and away from Ma'am's pussy but Master's strong hands pushed my face into her shaven cunt. I knew I had no choice and when Master whispered in my ear, "Do it for me Slave Melissa" I resolved to pleasure Mistress Brandy as best I could. Master took his hands from my head and I kept on sucking, nibbling and tonguing my Mistress' vagina. I could hear her moaning with pleasure as I became used to the taste and plunged my tongue into her wetness. It wasn't long before I felt Ma'am's hips thrusting forward and she screamed out loudly as she orgamsed, her juices flooding my mouth. I sat back on my heels and felt Master release me from the handcuffs. I rubbed my wrists and squatted on my heels watching Mistress Brandy's breathing slowly return to normal.

Eventually she smiled down at me and said, "Thank you Melissa, I really needed that. You were very good for a first timer. I shall now go and freshen up."

Ma'am dismounted from the chair, kissed my forehead and left the dungeon. I remained kneeling, waiting for my Master's next instructions. I heard his footsteps come near and then his strong hands lifted me to my feet and he held me in a giant bear hug.

"Excellent Melissa, that was a big test for you and you came through with flying colors. You could have used the safeword and Mistress Brandy would have stopped immediately. Your new talents may come in handy sometime with a lady client or two. Some have a fantasy of making love with another woman and now they can do it in a safe, gentle environment with you, providing both of you are in agreement. You will be rewarded tomorrow, I think it is time for you to fly once again."

"Oh Sir, thank you. I know I could have used the safeword but I wanted to please you, my Master. I must admit that at first I was somewhat disgusted, but that soon changed and at the end I loved serving Mistress Brandy. It will be my pleasure to fly again under your hand, Sir."

"Excellent Melissa, I am going to bed now, Mistress Brandy is using the spare bedroom. I want you to join her for the night and gain more experience. I am very pleased with you Melissa, you are exceeding my expectations."

Master kissed me on the forehead, turned and left the dungeon. I coiled the ropes and tidied the room, and after a quick wash I made my way to Mistress Brandy's room. I knocked and after receiving permission I entered, there to stay the night in the arms of Mistress Brandy. She patiently showed me many ways to pleasure another woman and we eventually fell asleep, both of us exhausted after many orgasms.

I must have slept very well because when I awoke Mistress Brandy had left. I gathered the sheets from the bed and took them to the laundry. After working out how to get the washing machine into action I made the bed with clean sheets, went to own room for a quick shower and then made my way to the kitchen. Master was reading the paper and I quickly dropped to my knees at his feet.

"Good morning Melissa, I trust you slept well. Mistress Brandy spoke to me this morning and she was extremely pleased with your cooperation and the quickness in which you learnt. She has asked me if she can take you out tomorrow morning and I agreed. I do not know what is on her mind, she would not tell me, but I trust her implicitly, you will be collected at 10.00am. Now how about some breakfast?"

"Yes Master, I will be ready for Mistress Brandy at 10.00 tomorrow morning." I jumped to my feet to prepare the breakfast, my mind whirring as to what would happen tomorrow.

As we ate breakfast Master told me of the clients he had today and gave me instructions of the assistance I would be required to give. I was also ordered to be present in the dungeon at 3.00pm for my reward. How my pussy tingled at the mention of the reward, to go into subspace and fly again, oh I am indeed a lucky slave.

My duties were minimal with the day's clients and I kept a watchful eye on the kitchen clock as the day slowly made its way to 3.00pm. Finally the allotted time arrived and I made my way to the dungeon, excited at being with my Master again, just Him and me.

I knocked and entered at his immediate command. Master was sitting on the bondage table, his legs swinging aimlessly, a welcoming smile on his handsome face. I automatically fell to my knees at his feet with my head bowed, proud to be the slave of this wonderful, understanding and considerate man. Master jumped down of the table and suddenly grabbed a handful of my hair. I cried out in shock as much as pain as he hauled me to my feet and roughly pushed me face down onto the table. My arms were grabbed and placed behind my back by Sir's strong hands and leather wrist cuffs were attached. Forcefully I was manhandled into the center of the room; my arms raised above my head and the cuffs attached once again to the chain dangling from the ceiling. Master wound the winch until I was standing straight and then attached a spreader to my ankles. I was now completely at his mercy as I had been before and as I glanced down at my erect nipples I wondered how would Master make me fly today?

Master was behind me and I thought I heard a match being struck. This proved to be correct as Master appeared in front of me wheeling a trolley with a flat tray top. The tray held a lit candle and two vibrators, one large and one smaller, each with thin cables attached to a black box that was plugged into the electricity supply. On a second shelf there was a strange looking affair of leather belts and buckles together with a thin, whippy cane, a tube of lubricant and some towels.

Firstly a flat belt was secured around my waist; this had another strap dangling down to the floor between my legs. Master applied some lubricant to the smaller of the two vibrators, then took both of them and moved behind me. I forced myself to relax as the smaller one was pushed firmly up my arse, the lubricant helping to ease its progress. Masters' hand appeared between my legs with the larger vibrator and pushed it easily into my vagina, my natural wetness making lubrication unnecessary. As I looked down I saw Master's hand grasp the leather strap and draw it between my legs. I felt the strap press the two vibrators firmly into my body as Master clipped it to the belt around my waist. I realized that there was no way the vibrators could fall out until the strap between my legs was released.

Master twiddled a dial on the black box and both vibrators started to whir gently, causing a shiver of lust through my body. My eyes widened as Master took hold of the candle and held it high above my breasts. I watched a droplet of hot wax form as Sir tilted the candle and then the wax dropped onto my right breast. I winced as the heat burnt my skin and just as quickly faded away as the wax cooled. It wasn't long before the wax was constantly dripping and both my breasts soon had small droplets of wax over them. The pain was not too bad until Master began to slowly lower the candle. The less distance the wax had to fall meant it stayed hotter and I was soon crying out loudly as the burning sensations worsened. Tears were forming in my eyes and soon rolling down my cheeks as the pain level increased.

When a large drop of wax landed on my left nipple it was too much for me and I cried out "Mercy"! Master immediately removed the candle and blew out the flame. Sir scraped the wax off with his fingernails and held my face while he wiped the tears away with a towel. Suddenly my mind was taken off the burning sensations on my breasts as Master turned the knob causing the vibrators to increase their pace. Master picked up the black box in one hand and the cane in the other and moved behind me. I knew what was coming and prepared myself for the initial pain of the cane, knowing that it would lead to the ultimate pleasure. I was about to receive my reward!

"Whish - whack!" The cane landed on my arse cheeks with considerable force. My body arched against the securing chains and I cried out loudly.

"Whish - whack!" The cane continued to rise and fall and at the same time there was an increase in the vibrations in my pussy and arse hole!

After six strokes my cries of pain suddenly turned to cries of pleasure as I climaxed for the first time. Once again I was flying in sub-space, seemingly floating near the ceiling of the dungeon as multiple orgasms continued to pleasure my body. The vibrations grew more insistent as the cane played its merry tune on my arse and upper thighs. I cannot adequately describe how I felt at that time because it seemed that I was in some sort of trance, all I knew was that I was cumming and cumming.

How long I flew I do not know because I must have passed out with pleasure at some stage. When I awoke I was again lying on furs on the dungeon floor; the vibrators had been removed, as had the belts, cuffs and the spreader bar. I opened my eyes as Master covered me with another large fur and motioned to me to stay silent and remain where I was. My eyes closed and as I drifted off to sleep again I was aware of mini orgasms still trembling through my body.

Master must have been keeping an eye on me with the closed circuit television because as I woke and struggled to my feet he suddenly entered the dungeon, picked me up and carried me to His bed. Master laid me on my back, stripped off his clothes and gently made love with me. Again time was an unknown quantity as my Master fucked and had his way with his delighted slave. As we both exploded with our personal orgasms I was overcome with the emotions that I felt for this wonderful man, my Master.

The next day Mistress Brandy collected me at the arranged time and took me to the largest mall in our city. As she drove she explained to me her plan to surprise my Master, a plan to which I was fully in agreement. We spent over two hours at one special shop, laughing like schoolgirls as the surprise took shape. Finally we were able to leave the shop with the surprise and Mistress Brandy drove me to my Master's home. I hugged and kissed her goodbye and ran up the path, I could hardly wait to present my Master with his surprise.

Master Matt smiled broadly as I threw myself at his feet, "Something you wish to say Melissa?"

"Oh yes Sir, Mistress Brandy had the most amazing idea for me to give you a special surprise, may I show it to you?" My voice had the excitement of a schoolgirl.

"Certainly Melissa, I must admit that I have been intrigued since you left."

"May I stand, Sir?" I asked, my heart pumping as if I had just run a mile.

"Certainly, Slave Melissa, stand."

I jumped quickly to my feet and turned so my back was to my Master. I bent at the waist so far that I could have easily touched my toes. Both my hands reached back and lifted the hem of my skirt up over my back, baring my arse to my Master. He could now see my gift to Him, a beautifully ornate heart shaped tattoo with "MM" in lovely script letters in the center of the heart.

"Oh Melissa, what a special gift, thank you so much it is absolutely beautiful. Whatever the future holds for us you will always carry a reminder of your time here with your Master."

My heart swelled with ecstasy as I felt Master's lips on my tattoo as he kissed his present. I knew right then that our association would be a long and happy one. I had found my home, my Master, my destiny!

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12