Melissa's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

Melissa took a deep breath, moved into position and started to gently spank Anne's buttocks. As Melissa increased the force of the spanks Anne started to moan and then give little yelps at each hit. It did not take long before Melissa was raising her hand high and spanking with some force, each whack causing Anne to emit a loud verbal reaction. I grinned and nodded encouragement to Melissa as she grasped the tawse in her hand and tapped it against Anne's arse.

"Ohhhhhhh God," Anne moaned as she felt the cool leather touch her skin, "Give it to me Mistress, I want to know what all the instruments feel like."

Melissa did not need any encouragement and she brought the tawse down with a loud 'crack' on Anne's left buttock.

"Ahhhhhhhhh oh shit!" Anne yelled.

"Whack," the second stroke fell on the right side.

"Owwwwwwwwww!"

"Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack", Melissa landed firm alternate hits on Anne's buttocks causing loud shrieks with each blow.

There was hardly a pause as Melissa quickly changed from the tawse to a heavy and wide leather strap

Two hard cracks with the strap were all Anne could take and after two loud screams she called "Red, Red, please Mistress!"

I let go of Anne's arms and stood, stroking her back as she sobbed, her tears dripping onto the floor. Melissa stood looking proudly at the results of her first Domme session, then helped Anne up to her feet. Together we helped her over to the gynecologist's chair.

I supported Anne who moaned as her skirt and blouse were quickly removed by Melissa. The bra and panties soon followed and we eased Anne down onto the soft cushion. I strapped her arms to the side of the chair while Melissa placed Anne's legs in the stirrups and strapped them into place. Anne made no protest at all and she was obviously feeling very submissive after her time over the horse.

Melissa slipped a finger into Anne's pussy and gently frigged her for a few seconds. Anne moaned loudly with frustration as Melissa removed her finger just before Anne was going to climax. Melissa looked inquiringly at me, then down at Anne's bushy pubic hair. I nodded and watch the now confident Melissa walk quickly from the room.

I poured a glass of water and helped Anne have a drink, "What's going to happen now Matt? I mean Sir."

"What happens now is up to the Mistress," I replied, "You are in her hands, and very safe too I might add. Just be quiet Anne and all will be revealed shortly." I laughed to myself at my private joke as we waited for Melissa to reappear.

Melissa soon returned with a silver tray holding a mug of hot soapy water, a cut-throat razor, scissors and a towel. She pulled a stool up in front of Anne's widespread legs and sat down with the scissors in her hand.

"Oh no Melissa, please not that, don't shave me," Anne pleaded.

Melissa stood quickly and twice slapped Anne gently across the face. "Anne I am in charge here and you have no say, you are getting your pussy shaved, end of argument, understand?"

Anne winced at the slaps and nodded her head as Melissa once again sat on the stool. The scissors soon trimmed off the excess long hair and Anne winced as hot soap was brushed thoroughly into the stubble.

As Melissa picked up the cut-throat razor she looked at Anne and said, "I don't have to tell you to keep still do I Anne?"

Anne just shook her head and looked pleadingly at me. I shrugged as if to say the situation was out of my hands and watched while Melissa skillfully shaved all the hair from around Anne's pussy lips.

"There we go, that looks and feels a lot better," Melissa laughed as she wiped the excess soap away. "Once you get used to it Anne you'll keep it shaved forever." As she spoke Melissa splashed a little after-shave lotion on a hand and patted Anne's newly shaved pussy.

I winced and Anne shrieked at the sudden sting from the lotion. A few more pats of the after-shave had Anne thrusting against the straps holding her on the chair. I glared at Melissa, as I knew how much after-shave stings when I shave every morning. She caught my look and knew she had gone a bit too far with a first timer. Quickly she soothed the fiery skin with some cold water and Anne soon calmed down.

"I'll take over for a while," I stated and Melissa quickly collected the tray and moved out of the way. She stood to one side, watching but not meeting my gaze, knowing that I was displeased with her last effort.

I smiled at Anne as I sat on the stool between her wide spread legs. "Anne I think you have suffered enough pain for your first time. Now it is time for some pleasure."

I slipped a finger between her shaven lips and pushed it into her wetness. Anne moaned as I pulled it out and held it up for her to see her glistening juices. I reached under the seat and pulled out a large electric vibrator. I turned it onto low revs and rubbed the tip over Anne's clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh God!" she cried as the first orgasm shuddered through her body.

I eased the vibrator deep into her vagina, fucking her pussy as I slowly increased the revs. Anne's body arched out of the chair as another intense orgasm made her strain against the straps. I signaled Melissa to come over and I was pleased to see the she immediately started to fondle Anne's breasts and pinch the nipples. The vibrator was now near full revolutions as more orgasms flowed through Anne's perspiring body. Her cries and moans filled the dungeon and suddenly she cried out, "Red, red Master and Mistress!!"

I quickly turned off the vibrator and eased it out of her dripping pussy. Anne's body kept shaking violently as small orgasms flowed through. Melissa stroked Anne's hair and wiped the sweat from her face. Anne collapsed back onto the leather, her breasts still heaving as her lungs fought for air. I sat back with a grin on my face; I had not expected Anne to be capable of multiple orgasms. It took a few minutes before Anne was capable of speech during which we released her arms and legs from the straps.

"Oh my God, Matt, Master, oh wow, that was absolutely amazing," Anne's voice was as shaky as her body. "I was so turned on after the interview and now to have this happen like this, oh fuck, I don't know what to say."

"No need to say anything Anne," I replied. "It will take some time before you come to grips with what happened today. It has caused a significant change in your philosophy and your sex life has now been changed forever. What we call normal or vanilla sex will never get the climaxes that you achieved today, welcome to the world of BDSM."

"Whew, I'm sure that I'll be back for more," Anne panted as she pushed herself out of the chair, "But right now I had better get going, I'm supposed to be going out for dinner with my boss. But how I'll ever concentrate on what he's saying I don't know." Anne looked at Melissa and continued, "Thank you too Mistress, and don't worry about the after shave, it stung something awful but at the same time it was so exciting, to have a girl touch me like that."

Melissa smiled her thanks and collected Anne's clothes, passing them to her as she dressed. Melissa was still avoiding my eyes, knowing that I would be dealing with her after Anne left.

"Melissa, go and change into your warm tracksuit." I ordered. "Go to the toilet if you need to and come back in here straight away."

Melissa nodded to me, smiled at Anne and almost ran from the dungeon.

Anne raised her eyebrows and asked, "Is she in trouble? The after shave wasn't too bad Matt, really."

"Anne don't you worry about Melissa, she did well but made some basic mistakes that I need to address with her when we are alone."

Anne had regained her composure and was ready to leave. "Well, I'm sure you are the person to set her on the right path. Thank you so much Matt, Sir," she said as she gave me a hug, "I certainly have some hands on experience to add to the documentary. I will be in touch with you in a few weeks to go over your part of the show."

"It was a pleasure Anne," I replied as I escorted her to the front door. "I look forward to seeing the documentary."

We said farewell and I marched back to the dungeon where Melissa was waiting for me, dressed as ordered in her tracksuit. As I came to a halt in front of her she dropped to her knees with her forehead touching the floor. I stood looking down at my subbie, loving that she knew she had made mistakes and she was prepared to pay the penalty.

"In the cage, now!" I barked.

Melissa whimpered but crawled like a baby over to the cage. She backed her body into the wire enclosure and stayed on hands and knees, her eyes on the floor. I poured some water into a doggy bowl and placed it in the cage in front of my subbie.

As I closed the cage door I said, "Melissa, overall you did well today for your first session as a Domme. I know that you had no time to prepare yourself mentally and I have taken that into consideration. However, not to ask Anne for a safe word got you off to a bad start, a safe word is basic and you should know that by now. As for the after shave, I didn't use that on you until you had been here at least two months. Despite what Anne said the after shave was a very bad mistake, and you know it should not have happened. You will not eat tonight and you will stay in the cage for four hours."

I turned and left the silent Melissa to her thoughts in the dungeon. I prepared some dinner for myself and ate it in the living room where I could keep an eye on my subbie with the close circuit television. Later I attended to some messages on the answering machine while going over the events of the day in my mind. I also made a telephone call to a friend and made some arrangements for a future meeting.

The four hours seemed to drag by and I knew that it would be worse for my subbie. I returned to the dungeon, attached a hook to the wire cage and winched it off my subbie. I knew her muscles would be very tight after so long in the same position so I assisted her to wobbly feet and then lifted her in my arms. I carried my contrite subbie to her room and laid her down on her bed. After stretching her arms and legs out I covered her with the blankets and made for the door.

"Master?"

I stopped, "Melissa we will talk in the morning, I expect breakfast at the usual time, goodnight."

"Goodnight Sir."

Next morning dressed in my robe I entered the kitchen to the lovely smell of bacon, eggs and coffee. The table was ready with the morning paper open at the sports pages.

I smiled to myself as Melissa fussed about serving up my breakfast and then kneeling at my side.

"Have you eaten my subbie?" I asked.

"No Sir, not yet."

"Then look after yourself now, you must be starving." I instructed, "Sit at the table, when you have finished and cleared the dishes we will talk."

"Yes Sir," The relief in Melissa's voice was obvious. "Thank you Sir."

Breakfast was eaten in silence as I read my paper, finally the table was clear and Melissa resumed her kneeling position beside me.

"Sit on the chair my subbie," I said, "I think you have spent enough time on your knees for a while."

"Thank you Sir," Melissa said as she stood and sat opposite me. "I'm so sorry about yesterday Sir, I think the excitement got the better of me."

"Forget about yesterday Melissa, you have been punished for your misdemeanors, just never let them happen again, understand?"

"Yes Master, of course." Melissa managed a small smile.

"However my subbie, I have arranged a special test for you. I have been considering this for some time as a test of your ability to obey my instructions, and to show that you trust me implicitly."

"A test Sir?"

"Yes Melissa a test in two days time. I will tell you about it on the morning of that day." I stood and held out my arms and smiled broadly at my subbie. "Right now I think I will have a bath, how about you go and run the water and join me?"

Melissa flung herself into my arms and we hugged each other before she giggled and ran off to the bathroom. Bath time was always fun for both of us, a time when she loved to wash my body from head to toe. A time when her love of serving came to the fore, I wondered to myself if she would be so happy if she knew what I had in mind for her test. Time would tell.

To be continued: Melissa part six - The Test.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12