Melissa's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

With a sigh I once again took up my position in the damn corner, rubbing my hands over my marked and still sore arse. I had only been in place a couple of minutes when the sound of a key in the door made me jump to attention. The door squeaked as previously and the person entered the room, shutting and chaining the door.

Once again I heard the sound of the leather gloves being pulled over his fingers and I braced myself mentally for another round of punishment.

The familiar smell of his powerful deodorant wafted to my nostrils as he came up behind me and I jumped when the gloved hands were placed on my shoulders. Once again the blindfold was wrapped around my eyes turning my world black. I heard the sound of the gloves being removed and then bare hands were on my sore arse cheeks, first caressing, then squeezing and pinching. I moaned as fingers played slowly down the crack of my arse rubbing and pushing against my rosebud. After my first punishment I hadn't considered being touched sexually and I was shocked to feel fingers probing into my wet vagina. Again I moaned loudly as two fingers moved in and out of my cunt, stopping just before I was going to orgasm. As my legs nearly buckled under me the strong supporting hands turned me around and led me to the bed where I stood unsteadily awaiting my fate. I heard the pillows and sheets being tidied and then I was pushed down on the bed, this time on my back. My legs were spread wide apart and I moaned as the hands stroked my thighs.

The man climbed on the bed beside me and suddenly the blindfold was ripped from my eyes. I blinked as the bright overhead light shown in my eyes and then screamed as I heard the magic words.

"Well done my lil subbie, I am so proud of you!"

"Master!!!!!! Oh God!!"

I flung myself into his arms sobbing like a little girl and releasing all the tears that I had been holding back most of the day. I don't know how long he held me like that while I let go of all my emotions. Master's caring hands stroked my back and hair like they had so many times before.

Master had the sense not to talk to me until I had regained most of my composure. He just smiled broadly while using tissue after tissue to wipe away my tears and runny nose.

Finally he spoke, "I bet you could use a drink and something to eat? How about we go downstairs and we can talk over some food?"

His words made me realize how long it was since breakfast. "Oh Master, trust you to think of that, there are so many things I want to say to you. You know I nearly walked out not long ago?"

"Yes I know my subbie, I was watching you from the bar downstairs." Master said with a sly grin. "I was up and ready to race after you when you suddenly stopped by the front door. I had to duck back out of sight when you turned around. I can't express the pride I felt when I saw you come back up here."

I smiled my thanks at his praise, unable at that stage to find any words. Master helped me to my feet, hugged and kissed me and then assisted me with my dressing. He waited patiently while I washed my face and reapplied my makeup then, arm in arm, we moved down to the restaurant.

After seating me at a table Master went to the bar and returned with my favorite drink and naturally a long glass of Victoria Bitter beer. As usual he took control and ordered my preferred pasta meal with salad as well as a small steak for himself.

We sat opposite each other, holding hands across the small table like two lovers, unlike most Masters and submissives. Master watched me sipping on the welcome drink, smiling and waiting for me to compose my thoughts. Fortunately there were few other diners in the restaurant at this hour and the tables close by were empty so our words could not be overheard.

"Wow Master, when you set a test you sure set a test don't you?" I finally managed to say.

"I know you have been through many emotions today my subbie, from elation to absolute despair. A bit like being on a roller coaster I would say?"

"Absolutely," I replied, "And what a long ride it was. I'm so glad you were here to help me off at the end."

Master grinned, "My sweet Melissa, as you know I have dealt with quite a number of subbies over the years and you are the only one I know that could have survived the test I set for you today."

I blushed and looked out the window for a short time, tears welling in my eyes before returning his gaze. "I know you wouldn't say that if you didn't mean it Sir, thank you. All I feel at the moment is tiredness and absolute relief that the test is over. After we eat can we go home please?"

"Of course my subbie, I know you haven't slept well the last few nights, that was part of the test too."

I gave Him a mock glare and blurted out "Oh my God!" as my eyes caught the movement of a man walking up behind Master. It was the policeman I had met earlier and he was wearing leather gloves and carrying a violin case.

He stopped at out table, "Hello again Ma'am, Sir, mind if I talk to both of you for a minute?"

Master answered for me, "What's this all about officer?"

"Sorry Sir, I met the lady earlier and I would like to explain the situation, to put her mind at ease." The officer explained.

Master rose from his seat and moved across next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. "Why don't you sit down officer and say your piece?"

I felt calm and protected with Master by my side even though my thoughts were spinning.

The officer sat down and unclipped the top of the violin case that lifted towards me blocking my view of the contents. Quickly he swiveled the case around facing me causing my jaw to drop open with amazement. Specially built compartments held leather straps, two crops, three short canes of different thickness and a knife and butcher's steel!

Master reached over and pushed my mouth closed and burst out laughing, as did the officer.

"Oh Melissa the look on your face, it was priceless," He said, still laughing at my perplexed expression.

Seconds later I jumped when a hand tapped me on the top of my head. I turned quickly around to see Mistress Brandy standing there smiling at me, holding a bottle of champagne in a hand. She leant over and gave me a kiss on the cheek before moving to the spare chair next to the officer. When she kissed him full on the lips I just slumped down in my chair, shaking my head from side to side, a look of bewilderment on my face.

Master spoke first, "Melissa you know Mistress Brandy, I would like to introduce you to her partner and a very good friend of mine, Master David. David is not a policeman, he just borrowed the uniform from his brother."

I finally found my voice, "Whoa, slow down please Sir. So the policeman is a friend of yours, but who was it that made my arse so sore?"

"That was me Melissa," David spoke with a gleam in his eyes. "I played both parts, the Dom and the policeman, using the room across the corridor.. And may I say that I think that Matthew is a very lucky man to have you as his submissive, very lucky indeed."

Apart from a few chuckles the three of them remained silent while I pieced all the puzzle together.

"Of course, you never spoke at all when you were whipping me did you?" I said slowly, "And it was the clips on the violin case I heard each time, not a brief case or carry case that I imagined. I must say Master David that you are very good with the cane, I got to sub-space very quickly and I flew for a long time." I continued with a giggle as I realized something else. "Damn, you both even wore the same revolting deodorant, that really tricked me the second time in the corner of the room."

Master Matt laughed and hugged me to him again as Mistress Brandy poured the champagne into four glasses. "Melissa I would not trust anyone but David to play the roles he did today. I knew that you were in safe hands at all times. The only concern I had was if you could handle the pressure of the test. And you did that extremely well, congratulations."

Mistress Brandy raised her glass and spoke, "A toast to Melissa on her successful completion of the test, very well done young lady, I'm glad it wasn't me in your situation."

I smiled my thanks to the Masters and Mistress as we sipped on the champagne. What a day it had been for me, a day I would never forget. We talked over the events of the day and I told them my honest feelings of my emotions at each stage. Soon our meals arrived and Mistress Brandy and Master David said their farewells.

When we had completed our meal Master turned to me and said, "Ready to go home my subbie? I think I will try and sooth those sore marks for you and then you can have an early night, you have certainly earned it."

I gave Master an impetuous kiss on the cheek and we walked hand in hand out to the car park. The test was over and I had passed with flying colors, I was a very proud and happy little subbie.

The End.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12