Melissa's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I cracked the crop over her arse again, "Come on Emma, don't waste our time, get on with it!"

Emma quickly bent at the waist and easily her fingertips touched her toes. She worked hard, counting out aloud, putting a lot of effort into the simple exercise.

At thirty and forty I swiped her arse again, "That's it Emma, keep going, that's much better!"

At each crack of the crop Emma gave a little shriek but kept going flat out until she stopped at fifty and stood at attention, panting slightly.

"Right, down on the floor Emma, fifty push-ups and count them out, quickly now!"

Emma quickly obeyed and commenced the exercise. I knelt down on one knee beside her and after every ten push-ups I thwacked her arse again, urging her on with my voice and the crop. She halted after fifty and stayed in position waiting my next instruction.

I stood and ordered, "Stand Emma and follow Melissa into the dungeon. Stand where Melissa instructs and no other talk from either of you."

Emma's eyes looked at me, then to Melissa and back to me again. Again it was decision time and with an almost silent sigh she turned and took Melissa's out-stretched hand. Together they walked to the dungeon while I read the paper for ten minutes.

I quietly entered the dungeon to find Emma standing in the center of the room, at attention with her back to me. Melissa was kneeling beside Emma but facing the door. We smiled at each other, happy that our plans for Emma were proceeding so well.

Emma jumped as I boomed, "Melissa remove Emma's shoes and socks."

"Yes Sir!" Melissa replied and soon Emma was barefoot.

"Melissa stand over there near the table, Emma, take your tee shirt off and pass it to Melissa."

Melissa quickly moved out of the way as I stood right beside Emma who remained still and silent.

"Emma I'm waiting, take off your tee shirt!" My tone was quiet but very firm, almost menacing.

Emma glanced at me for a second then sighed and pulled the tee shirt up and over her head. My eyes met Melissa's for a split second, we knew right then that the crisis point had been passed, our careful planning was paying off.

"Now your shorts, get them off!"

Without hesitation Emma slipped her thumbs under the elastic and pushed them down her long shapely legs. She stood at attention, a small pink sports bra barely covering her small breasts with matching panties.

"Keep going!" I ordered and watched while Emma unclipped her bra and then slipped out of the panties.

Melissa took the underwear from Emma and placed them with her other clothes. My lovely assistant took a pair of fur lined leather wrists cuffs and stood in front of Emma. To our surprise Emma held both her arms out in front while Melissa strapped the cuffs to her wrists.

"Emma, put you hands on your head and spread your legs a little." Melissa ordered when the cuffs were in place.

"Yes Melissa," Emma replied, quickly following the instructions.

As Melissa moved back beside the table I ordered, "Melissa leave us please, I will ring when you are required."

"Oh God! Melissa is going?" Emma sounded shocked.

Melissa blew me a silent kiss as she moved quickly, closing the dungeon door behind her.

To her credit Emma remained in position and silent. Her eyes closed as I walked around like a military parade inspector, the crop still in my hand. Like all top athletes her skin was smooth, any excess hair having being removed by shaving or waxing. Emma's pubic hair had been trimmed so as not to show under the small running panties she wore in competitions. Her tummy muscles were tight and her muscular chest blended as one with her small breasts. The buttocks were tight and there was not an ounce of excess weight anywhere on her lovely athletic body.

Emma's eyes shot open as the sound of a chain winch echoed around the dungeon. She watched me as I wound the handle, allowing the chain to position just above her head an attached straight steel bar of about one and a half inches diameter.

"Grasp the bar Emma, as if you were going to do chin ups, and keep hold of it until I allow you to let go." I ordered.

Emma warily raised her arms above her head and grasped the bar. Her elbows were slightly bent so I wound the chain back a little until her arms were straight. Satisfied with Emma's position I locked the winch and returned to stand beside her. I used some special clips to secure the wrist cuffs to the chain supporting each end of the steel bar; Emma was now secured to the bar and completely at my mercy.

Unseen by the sexy triathlete I slipped the crop into my back pocket. Emma moaned as my right hand caressed her tight buttocks while I placed my left hand flat against her stomach.

"Remember Emma, no pain, no gain and the safe-word is "Athens", I will stop immediately if you say it."

Emma grinned, "Athens, how could I forget that?"

I raised my right hand and brought it down firmly on Emma's tight arse. "Spank". Emma grunted at the first whack but otherwise remained silent. My hand continued to rise and fall, slowly but surely warming her cheeks while my left hand steadied her body from swinging. As the spanks grew stronger Emma's verbal reactions grew louder and soon "ouch, owww and yahhh" could be heard through the dungeon. I stopped when I was satisfied with the warm up. My captive's eyes were shining with excitement, her nipples were rock hard and there was a glow of perspiration on her brow.

"Is that it?" Emma asked with a trace of disappointment in her voice.

"Oh no young lady, we have only just begun." I grinned evilly as I pulled the crop from my back pocket and showed it to her. "Ok, I have another exercise for you. That bar will easily take your weight, one hundred pull-ups, and I want your chin above the bar each and every time. To keep your mind on the job I will use the crop after every ten pull-ups. Once again you count out loud."

"Oh my God." Emma moaned at my words but grasped the bar in readiness for the exercises. After taking some deep breaths the muscles of her shoulders and arms ripped into action.

"One, two, three," Emma counted out loud as she easily raised her chin above the bar with each lift.

"Nine, ten." - Whack! - "Owwwwwww!" Emma did not falter; she was made of stern stuff. "Eleven, twelve…"

Emma continued to lift her body up off the floor and at twenty, thirty and forty she received a firm crack on her bum with the crop.

"Fifty!" - Crack!! - "Yahhhhhh!"

"STOP!" I cried and Emma gratefully allowed her feet to take her weight on the floor.

"Why did you stop? I was going so well." Emma chest heaved as she drew in much needed oxygen.

"I thought I would make the second fifty a little more difficult." I replied with a grin as I moved to a cupboard out of her sight.

"You're not putting weights on my ankles are you?" She puffed.

"No, not weights, something a little bit different." I stood in front of Emma and held up two nipple clamps joined by a chain. Her eyes widened and she gasped as I rubbed an ice-block over both her nipples then attached the clamps. These were gentle clamps compared to some I had in the dungeon but they had the desired effect.

"Shit Matt, I mean Sir, I don't know what you are doing to me but I am just so turned on right now." Emma moaned again. "You want me to start the second fifty now?"

I smiled at her enthusiasm as I moved behind the eager triathlete. I quietly slipped a latex glove onto my right hand and applied a liberal amount of KY to my index finger. Emma jumped as she felt my finger slide down her bum crack and push at her arse hole.

"What the fuck do you think you doing?" She cried loudly, trying to twist away from my probing finger.

"Crack, crack!" - "Owwwwww, oh shit!" Emma cried as I gave her two hard whacks with the crop.

"Hold still and just relax!" I ordered. "You want discipline and that's what you are going to get."

"But nobody's ever done anything to my arse hole before," She wailed.

"Don't worry, it's only kinky the first time," I chuckled as I probed once again at the puckered opening. "Relax Emma and let me in."

The little joke seemed to relax Emma and my finger slipped past the sphincter and deep into her rectum. I twisted it around and pushed it in and out while adding more lubrication. After the initial shock Emma seemed to quite enjoy the new sensations until I placed the cool tip of a small butt plug against her anus.

"Fuck, what's that?" The confusion in her voice was obvious as I pushed firmly on the plug.

"It's a butt plug, all part of the test Emma, just relax, yes that's great, good girl." I exclaimed as the butt plug slipped fully into her arse. "Now I want you to use your arse muscles to keep the plug inside you while you do the next fifty pull-ups."

Emma bit her bottom lip and glowered at me as she became used to the sensations coming from her rectum. She jumped as Melissa opened the dungeon door at the pre-arranged time. My subbie had been watching Emma and I on the closed circuit television and winked at me again as she entered the room.

"Melissa please prepare drinks for the three of us. Emma will have earned one when she finishes the next fifty pull-ups."

"Yes Sir," Melissa replied as she turned and left the dungeon. "My pleasure as always."

"Ok ready Emma?" I asked as I took up my position again with a leather strap in my hand rather than the crop. "Start at fifty one. Commence now!"

Emma inhaled a few deep breaths and once again started the pull-ups.

"Fifty one, fifty two, fifty three….." With the distraction of the butt plug plus the effect of the nipple clamps, Emma was considerably slower this time.

At fifty-seven I cracked the strap across both her buttocks.

"Owwwww, what was that for?"

"Faster," I interrupted, "You are going to slowly."

"Fuck you." Emma muttered almost to herself but endeared herself to me by immediately quickening the pace.

"Fifty eight, fifty nine, sixty!" - Crack! - "Shiiiiiiiit, ahhhhhhhhh, sixty one, sixty two……"

This was one gutsy young lady. I had expected her to use the safe word but she continued right up to one hundred, accepting the searing pain of the strap four more times. She stood gasping for air, the butt plug still in place. I reached for the nipple clamps and was surprised when Emma shook her head so I left them in place. Melissa had entered the dungeon again with the drinks on a tray. After placing them on the table she grabbed a soft beanbag and placed it behind Emma while I released the winch. Emma gratefully collapsed down onto the bag and lay panting and perspiring while Melissa released the wrist cuffs.

Melissa handed Emma a plastic bottle of the drink that all the athletes seem to prefer these days. Emma gratefully drank deeply from the bottle, replenishing some of the liquid that had escaped through the pores of her skin. Her eyes were glistening and she was pulling gently on the chain joining the nipple clamps. Melissa and I noticed that Emma was also wriggling her bum in the beanbag, obviously loving the sensations caused by the butt plug.

The aroma of the drinks that Melissa and I were sipping suddenly dawned on Emma, "Damn, you two have hot chocolate, my favorite drink! God it smells so good, you teaser Matt, Sir."

I just grinned and stood with Melissa in front of Emma, "So how do you feel after all that Emma? What you just went through was pretty intense."

"Apart from horny as hell?" Emma grinned, her arse still grinding into the beanbag. "Well I do need some time to assimilate it all but I do know that you can give me the discipline that has been missing. Barry, my old coach was always in my ear, urging me on to better results. Your technique is somewhat, ummm, shall I say unique, but it made me work harder than I have for a long time." Emma's right hand went to her pussy and started to rub. "Shit this is embarrassing with you both watching, but I have to cum, do you mind if I……..?"

"Stop that Emma!" I ordered.

Emma's fingers left her pussy and she looked at me pleadingly.

I nudged Melissa, "Why don't you help Emma out?"

"Oh no, no way!" Emma jumped in fright as Melissa walked over to a cupboard; "I'm straight, not bi like some other athletes."

"Relax Emma," Melissa said as she handed Emma a buzzing vibrator, "Use this, it's clean, disinfected and the batteries are new."

"Oh my God, it's Bob! Just who I need!" Emma almost screamed and grabbed the vibrator.

Any trace of embarrassment quickly disappeared as Emma thrust the vibe deep into her pussy. I put an arm around my subbie and we stood watching as Emma thrashed around on the beanbag. Naturally it wasn't long before her body started juddering as the first orgasm swept through her glowing body. Emma withdrew the vibrator and used the tip to stimulate her clitoris. Once again her body tensed, arched and shook violently as she climaxed once again. Melissa knelt down and took hold of the vibrator just before Emma's shaking hands let it drop to the floor. Emma crashed back onto the beanbag, gasping for breath and moaning loudly. I grinned as Melissa first sniffed the vibrator then placed it against Emma's mouth. Without opening her eyes Emma cleaned the vibe with her lips and tongue, relishing the taste of her own juices. Melissa placed the vibrator in a dish for future cleaning then we stood back and watched and waited for Emma to recover.

Finally Emma opened her eyes and looked at us, shaking her head from side to side. "Wow that was amazing Sir and Melissa, thank you so much. I'll never doubt again that pain can't lead to pleasure."

"I have learned so much about life and myself since I first met my Master," Melissa said, "But if one thing sticks out, no pun intended, the dirtier it seems, the more pleasurable it is bound to be."

The three of us laughed as I helped Emma back onto her feet. I removed the nipple clamps and then smacked Emma's right hand as she went to pull out the butt plug.

"Emma, leave the plug inserted at least until training tonight." I ordered.

"What?" Emma was incredulous. "You expect me to leave here with this thing stuck up my arse? I'm sorry Matt, no way."

My reply was to grab Emma and push her face down on the beanbag. I held out my hand into which Melissa placed the thin whippy cane. Emma shrieked as I cracked the cane firmly across her still red marked cheeks.

"I told you Emma that sorry is a banned word in this house, you obviously don't concentrate too well.'

"Crack" - "Yaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Your will NEVER query my instructions while you are under my control, do you understand?"

"Crack" - "Owwwwwww, y'yes Sir, I'm….."

"You will wear the butt plug until you train later today." I ordered. " Is that implanted in your brain now Emma?"

"Crack!" - "Aieeeeeeee! Yes Sir, I understand." Emma sobbed.

"That's more like it, now compose yourself and join Melissa and I in the living room." I instructed. "Melissa, I'll take the drinks tray and you bring Emma's clothes."

Melissa threw a towel over Emma's back and we left the dungeon.

When we reached the kitchen I hugged Melissa to me, "Excellent my subbie, your timing was spot on, you have learned well."

"I have a wonderful teacher Sir," Melissa replied with a lovely smile. "I never tire of watching you in action, you almost seem to be able to read their minds at times."

"Thank you, I think it's called experience and planning," I said, "I'll go into the living and wait for Emma, you make her a hot chocolate, I think she deserves a reward."

Melissa kissed my cheek and giggled, "Yes Master, what a good idea, just what I was thinking."

Five minutes later Emma walked self consciously into the living room. Her face was flushed and she gazed at the carpet as if looking for a lost coin.

"Head up Emma, stand straight, hands on your head."

"Yes Sir!" Emma snapped into position.

"The strokes of the cane are what you will suffer if you don't put full effort into your training from now on. I expect you to email me a daily diary of your training. I want details of distances and times, and I will have random checks done, so don't try and cheat. Do you understand Emma?"

"Yes Sir, may I speak?" Emma asked quietly as Melissa entered the room.

"Of course." I replied.

Emma spoke slowly, choosing her words carefully. "Umm this has been an amazing experience for me. Punishing me while I was exercising was just so, ahh, invigorating I think is the best word. It seemed to make my adrenaline flow, just as if Barry was yelling in my ear." Emma paused for a few seconds then spoke again. "Well the adrenaline was not the only thing flowing, my pussy, oh like wow. I have never climaxed like that before, it was astonishing, thank you."

"You are welcome. I…" I was interrupted by Emma.

"Please Sir, I haven't finished, may I continue?" Emma looked at me and I smiled and nodded.

"My mind is turning over at a million miles an hour and I need time to understand everything that happened today." Emma continued. "But I am sure that your discipline will be the catalyst for improved performances in my triathlons. I would like to come back and see you again, whatever happens to my training times."

Emma looked at me with uncertain smile. I stepped right in front of her, grasped her wrists and placed her arms by her side. Melissa moved directly behind Emma and together we gave her a group hug. Emma sobbed a couple of times as her arms went around me returning the hug.

As we stood in the huddle I said, "Emma you are welcome here anytime, for more discipline or just as a friend in need of some stress release. Ok, Melissa would you get Emma another drink please, let's sit down and relax."

Melissa soon returned with a mug of hot chocolate and gave it to the still-nude Emma.

"Ohhhhh chocolate, thank you sooooo much Melissa and Matt." Emma was thrilled. "I don't have it very often but love it when I do."

Melissa returned to the kitchen and brought back some sandwiches for a welcome late lunch snack. The three of us chatted for some time about the session and how it may effect Emma's times in future competitions. The time passed quickly and soon it was time for Emma to leave.

"Sir, I must leave, may I get dressed?"

"Of course Emma, come back soon ok?"

Emma giggled as she slipped her panties and then shorts on over the butt plug. "It is rather exciting having this in me," Emma said as she patted her bum.

"You wait until you are made to wear one for twenty four hours," Melissa laughed, "And that includes a long walk around the mall, window shopping while my Master watched from close by. Now that was an experience."

Emma just shook her head in disbelief as she finished dressing.

I had a last question. "Ok girls, before Emma goes I want to know why the vibrator was referred to as Bob."

"Battery operated boyfriend!" Melissa and Emma answered in unison then both giggled loudly.

"At last! At last!" Melissa cried triumphantly, "Something my Master didn't know!"

"Watch it young lady, I'll deal with you later." I laughed.

"Oh I do hope so Master." My sassy subbie replied with a cheeky grin.

We hugged Emma once again and then said goodbye before watching our new friend patting her arse as she walked down the driveway. After closing the door, Melissa and I hugged again, both extremely pleased with our session with Emma.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12