Melissa's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I did not reply, just adding a little more jell before slipping my finger out of Dot's arse and removing the glove. Unseen by Dot I reached into my bag and grasped a sealed plastic bag, from which I took a small, clean butt plug. After applying some lubrication to the plug I pushed it against Dot's shining hole.

"Noooooooo!" Dot yelled again, followed by "Ouch!" as my free hand smacked once on each cheek.

"What are you doing to me?" she demanded.

"Relax Dot, it's a butt plug and it's going in whether you like it or not!"

"Ohhhhhhh Noooooooo, I don't want this!" she yelled loudly.

I bent down and whispered, "Are you calling red?"

Dot's reply was a long moan and a negative shake of her head. I pushed firmly and the head of the plug finally moved past her sphincter that grasped around the narrow section. I stepped back and allowed Dot time to adjust to the emotional and physical feelings created by the anal play. After a few minutes I reached once again into my bag of tricks and took out a standard size vibrator that slipped easily in to Dot's very moist vagina. She groaned loudly as I switched it on to about half speed. Smiling to myself I walked over to the door, opened it and then shut it with a loud bang without actually leaving the room. Dot thought she had been left alone and surrendered herself to the orgasms that had been building in her body. Her arms and legs jerked and pulled against the ropes as her torso arched over the pillow, juddering and shaking with pleasure. Moaning incomprehensibly Dot collapsed down onto the massage table, as tremors of smaller climaxes continued to flow through her perspiring body. I stayed silent and watched Dot for at least ten minutes before quietly moving back beside her.

"Spank!"

"Ouch! What the hell Matt? I thought I was alone, you scared the shit out of me."

"I would never leave anyone alone Dot," I said as I slowly removed the butt plug and dropped it back in its bag. "But if you thought you were by yourself, then good, my ploy worked and you had some great cums."

Dot moaned and another tremor shook her body. "Oh Sir, did I ever, amazing, just amazing."

I started to spank her arse, using both hands lightly as if I was playing tom toms. I was really enjoying myself as I alternated long sensual caresses over her back and legs with the spanks on her cheeks. My delightful new friend was soon again moaning as she built to another orgasm. The vibrator was running out of power so I slipped it out of Dot's pussy and started to increase the force of the spanking.

"Spank, spank, spank, spank."

"Ouch, that stings!" Dot cried as her legs pulled against the ropes.

"Don't be a wimp," I admonished, "This is a sting!"

"SPANK" I brought my hand down sharply five times in a row.

"Ohhhhhhh God, I've never………Owwwwwww, Ouch, Ahhhhhh, Nooooooooooo, please Sir." Dot wailed loudly.

I toned the force down a little but kept spanking, covering all Dots' arse cheeks and upper thighs. The spanked area was now a lovely shade of light pink as my hand continued to rise and fall.

Dot's body began to stiffen so I stopped spanking and ordered, "Don't you dare cum until I give permission Dot."

"What? Oh no Sir, please I can't………" Dot pleaded.

"Yes you can Dot, if you cum before I say so I will use a leather belt on you." I grinned as Dot clenched her hands and groaned loudly.

As she relaxed a little I resumed the spanking with slow, firm whacks of my hands, alternating on each of her lovely pink buttocks. The sound of each stinging smack was loud in the small massage room, as were Dot's cries and moans.

As her body stiffened once again I slipped a hand between Dot's legs and quickly rubbed her clit, at the same time ordering, "Cum Dot, cum now for me."

Dot screamed and her arms and legs pulled against their bonds as she orgasmed. Every muscle in her body seemed to tense and then she collapsed down on the table sobbing and shaking. I walked around the table releasing the ropes and unbuckling the cuffs from her wrists and ankles.

After the still quietly moaning Dot had calmed somewhat I said, "Dot I'm going to touch your right shoulder. When you feel the touch of my hand you are to climax again."

"Noooooo, I can't, please Matt." With pleading eyes Dot turned her head to look at me as my hand came in contact with her shoulder.

A look of shocked amazement came over her face as another orgasm swept through her body. I smiled and stroked her back as her sweaty shaking body shook while Dot moaned loud and long. A few minutes later I rolled the limp rag doll lady over onto her back and wiped some of the perspiration from her face and body.

After collecting my gear and placing it back in my bag I opened the door, picked Dot up in my arms and carried her through to one of the living rooms. I laid her down on a cool leather couch and asked Dot if she would like some coffee. She just nodded, raised a hand and pointed wearily in the direction of the kitchen. The coffee percolator was ready to go so I switched it on and wandered around the penthouse taking in the stunning views of the city and the nearby golf course and lake. I returned to the living room with two mugs of coffee and helped Dot into a sitting position. After making sure she could hold the mug steady I sat down in a chair opposite the still silent television star. Dot's eyes never left mine as she sipped slowly on her coffee.

"A penny for your thoughts." I finally asked.

"My thoughts Matt? Oh shit, they're all jumbled." Dot said slowly. "All mixed up. I'm sorry Sir."

"A natural reaction Dot," I replied with a smile, "And cut out the Sir stuff now, we have finished for today."

Dot gave me a tired smile. "Ok, thanks Matt. Oh wow, never in my wildest dreams did I think it could be that good." She took a few more sips of her coffee before shaking her head and continuing, "When you touched me on the shoulder and I came again…………..just amazing, incredible. How did you know?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Experience I guess Dot. When your body is at that level of sexual excitement it's not hard for the touch test to get a reaction such as yours."

We sat for a few more minutes in silence drinking our coffee as I let Dot assimilate the experiences in the massage room. I was surprised when she put the mug down on the floor, rose to her feet and walked fairly steadily over to a small desk. She took an envelope from a drawer and passed it over to me.

"I hope that will recompense you for your valuable time Matthew, I will happily double the amount if you want more. Can I ask you one more favor?"

Without bothering to open the envelope I stuffed it in one of my pockets and replied, "A favor?"

"Ummmm, could I by any chance keep the butt plug?" Dot smiled and blushed.

I nodded, grinned, walked back to the massage room and collected my bag. I removed the plastic bag containing the butt plug and passed it over to Dot.

"Go and wash it and bring it back here Dot." I ordered. "And don't put it back in the bag, throw the bag in the garbage."

Dot's eyes lit at my surprise instruction and she trotted away to the nearest bathroom. She returned in a couple of minutes holding up the butt plug like a trophy she had just won.

I handed over the tube of lubricating jell and ordered, "Put it in now!"

"W'what?" Dot exclaimed. "Now?"

"I think I made myself perfectly clear." I replied in mock exasperation.

Dot glared at me but took the tube and returned to sit back on the couch. With shaking hands she spread some lube over the plug then sat looking at it with wide eyes.

"Ahem." I coughed and looked at my watch.

Dot gave me another dirty look but lay down on her back with her legs spread wide apart. She hesitated again so I walked the few steps over to her, grasped an ankle in each hand and pulled her knees back against her chest. Nervously she guided the point of the plug against her arsehole and pushed without any result.

"Relax the sphincter and push at the same time." I offered helpfully.

Dot closed her eyes in concentration and followed my instruction. To her amazement the plug head moved fairly easily into her anus and she moaned as it settled into place. I let go of her legs and helped her into the sitting position.

"Ohhhhhhh god!" Dot exclaimed as the weight of her body moved the end of the plug.

I pulled her to her feet, slapped her bum and ordered, "Right Dot, walk around the room for me and keep your hands off the plug."

Dot gave me another look of annoyance but set off unsteadily around the large living room. A couple of times she stopped and clenched her buttock muscles but managed to make a lap without touching the plug with her fingers.

As she came up to me I grinned, wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big hug.

Dot moaned, returned the hug and said, "Thank you so much Matthew, it was just wonderful. I want to see you again you know."

"It will be a pleasure to lead you astray even more Ms. Sutton." I replied. "Perhaps next time you would like to come to my place and I'll introduce you to Melissa and my dungeon."

"I think I might like that Matthew, Sir." Dot blushed again. "Ummmm will you strap me like you threatened to before?"

"I'll strap you and if you bring a digital camera we will take photos for you to take home." I replied, hugging her once more before stepping back. "Now unless you need to remove it for obvious reasons, that plug is to stay in until tomorrow morning, that's an order!"

Dot stood at attention and gave me a mock salute. "Yes Sir!"

I kissed Dot on the cheek, collected my bag and moved to the elevator with Dot shuffling along behind me.

"Melissa and I are going away whale watching on Minke Island for a week tomorrow, so give me a call after that, when you are ready for another session."

"Oh the whales are wonderful, I was there last season. I promise I will phone you, I can't wait." Dot kissed my cheek as the elevator doors opened. "Have a wonderful holiday."

"Thanks Dot, it was lovely to meet you, bye." I replied, then the doors shut behind me.

As the elevator moved down to the ground floor I opened the envelope and whistled at the amount of cash inside, Melissa and I sure were going to have a great time away now. I stepped out of the elevator and walked quietly over the carpet to where Amanda sat with her eyes glued to her computer monitor. As I approached from behind she was oblivious to my presence and I noticed she was wriggling on the chair. I stopped just behind her and saw she was engrossed watching a DVD of the movie "Secretary", the same DVD as Dot had watched last night? I clapped my hands loudly together and Amanda jumped to her feet.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Amanda glared at me. "Matt! You scared the shit out of me."

"Interesting movie Amanda, did Dot loan it to you?" I laughed and asked, "Have you been making typing errors? Perhaps you need some discipline?

Amanda blushed bright red and stammered, "Oh umm, hell Matt, it's just a movie."

I took my wallet out and passed a business card to the confused receptionist. "If you need my services, give me a call."

Amanda looked at the card and read out loud, "Matthew Masters, Trainer, Personal Guidance and Discipline. Change your outlook and improve your Health and Happiness." The receptionist glanced at me curiously. "Hmmm I thought you were a masseur?"

"I have many talents Amanda, massage is just one of them." I replied with a smile. "Why don't you ask your friend in the Penthouse? She loaned you that DVD didn't she?"

Amanda muttered something to herself, as her eyes looked everywhere but directly at mine. The confident receptionist that had flirted with me when I arrived was lost for words. I was sorely tempted to turn her around and whack her bottom but the recent sexual harassment laws made me think twice about any such action.

I turned and headed for home, waving back to Amanda as I opened the front door.

"Phone me in a week or so." I called. "I'll be away on holiday for a while."

Amanda looked down at my card and nodded before sitting down with a dazed look on her face.

I steered my car out into the busy Queens Road traffic and made my way to the large shopping mall close to home. Melissa and I were due to fly out before dawn the next morning in a private Learjet with Deanne and some friends. After collecting a small parcel at the mall I returned to find Melissa busily packing for our holiday.

I took one look at the four pieces of luggage and exclaimed, "Melissa, one suitcase each is ample for a week away on Minke Island." Flicking open one of the bags I burst out laughing. "Oh my subbie, you won't need a different pair of shoes each day!"

"But Sir, you know I love my shoe collection, I want to look the best for my Master." Melissa pouted and asked, "Can I take my pair of red 'fuck me' high heels pleeeeeeeeease?"

I laughed, sat down on the bed and for the next hour or so we had fun reducing the amount of clothes and shoes so they would fit in two suitcases. Melissa and I were really looking forward to our week's holiday and I had a special surprise for my subbie tonight. When everything was ready for our early departure the next morning Melissa prepared dinner while I rested in the living room. When Melissa called out 'five minutes' I slipped into the dining room, lit some candles and started a romantic CD playing on the stereo.

Melissa was dishing out the food as I entered the kitchen and took a bottle of wine from the fridge.

"We will eat in the dining room tonight my subbie." I said as I uncorked the bottle.

"Yes Sir!" Melissa replied with a radiant smile as she grasped the plates and followed me from the kitchen.

"Oh Sir, how lovely, a farewell dinner before our holiday!" Melissa exclaimed when she saw the candlelit table.

We sat opposite each other and chatted easily as we ate and drank. Melissa recalled her first visit to my home and how much her life had changed over the ensuing months. We laughed about her initial nervousness and how she had loved her first spanking. At one stage my subbie had me roaring with laughter as she sang a song she had written to the tune of Neil Sedaka's 'Oh Carol'.

Oh! Master i am but a fool darling i love You though You treat me cruel You hurt me and You make me cry but those orgasms surely make me fly!

Master, there will never be another 'cause i love You so don't ever leave me say You'll never go

i will always be here for your pleasure no matter what You do oh! Master i'm so in love with You

As we finished eating I interrupted her chat, "Tell me my subbie are you really happy? Do you have any regrets about the change to your new lifestyle?"

Melissa paused and thought for a short time before answering. "Sir I was thinking about my new life while you were away today. I can honestly say that I have never been happier in all my life." Another pause, then she looked directly into my eyes and said, "Sir, that silly song was the truth, you know I love you."

"My subbie, I love you too, very much." As I spoke I stood and moved around to stand beside her. To my subbie's wide-eyed amazement I knelt on one knee and asked, "Melissa, will you marry me?"

I took a small jewelry box from a pocket and handed it too her. With shaking hands Melissa opened the box to reveal a diamond engagement ring.

"Ohhhhhh Master!" Tears welled in her eyes. "Ohhhhh YES! Of course!"

We both stood and wrapped our arms around each other and hugged tightly. Melissa was sobbing happily on my shoulder as I told her of the plans I had made for our time on Minke Island.

"I have arranged with a marriage celebrant for a quiet ceremony on the island while we are away." I whispered. "Deanne, Mistress Brandy and Master David will be there as witnesses. Just the six of us on a secluded beach, is that ok with you my love?"

"Oh Matthew, trust you to make plans in advance, you wonderful man, I love you so much!"

As we kissed deeply I laughed inwardly at her use of my name, the first time she had ever called me Matthew. After clearing away the dishes I led Melissa to the bedroom where we undressed each other and made long slow love. Melissa cried with happiness again when I asked her if she would like to go off the pill and start a family. Finally we fell asleep in each other's arms, both of us happily looking forward to the holiday week ahead.

******************************************

Late in the morning of the next day radio and television shows were interrupted for an urgent news flash.

"A private Learjet is believed to have crashed into the ocean between the mainland and Minke Island. Operators report the sudden disappearance of the aircraft from their radar screens at 7.57a.m. Storms and heavy seas are hindering aircraft and shipping now searching the area but the officer in charge does not hold hopes of finding any survivors. Further details will be advised in our twelve o'clock news."

THE END

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12