Melli Black Ch. 02

Story Info
White coed finishes seduction of Black mentor.
4k words
4.53
48.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaped to my feet, raising my pants at the same time. My dark chocolate tool glistened with Melli’s drool. It swayed while it hung from my open fly as stepped to the window. It still was bloated and elongated, though most of the blood had returned to my bighead. As my shiny member waved goodbye to my neighbor across the alley, I lowered the blinds.

I didn’t realize that Melli and I had an audience during that terrific blow job, and that she was being watched even while she diddled herself. The thought, though, kind of turned me on, so I didn’t mind.

Melli and I heard keys jangling outside the door of my one-room office. My co-worker initially fumbled with the lock. In those anxious moments before he entered, my tools were put away and Melli had rearranged her clothing. She was wiping her face with a tissue as the door opened.

Melli’s face was flushed, and her breathing was deep and even. With her prodigious chest swelling and falling on each breath and a tuft of her golden locks strewn across the side of her face covering one eye, Melli could hardly look more appealing to me. She may well have been oozing sex, literally, because I’m sure that she was interrupted before she could get herself off.

I tried to act normally when my co-worker, Marty, walked in. I felt like he and the rest of the world knew that Melli had just given me head that would make Vanessa DelRio proud.

“Now that I’ve filed that story,” I announced by way of disguising our predicament, lest my co-worker confirmed what the expression on his face suggested that he suspected, “I’ll treat you to lunch, Melli. We can talk about the story I just wrote, and your future career in journalism. You know, stuff like that. I don’t have any more scheduled assignments today, so I’m all yours.”

Melli and I stood up in tandem. Marty peered at us quizzically, panning from one to the other.

“Marty, this is Melli, star of the university’s weekly newspaper. I’m showing her the ropes today,” I said, making a show of introducing her by sliding my upturned palm in her direction.

“Melli, Marty Stafko,” I added. My hand gently nudged Melli on her back she and Marty shook hands.

Marty didn’t notice that I was rushing her. His eyes made a pass over the ashy looking splotch on the leg of my pants. I hoped that he didn’t notice the way one of Melli’s hair strands was stuck together. I wondered how that stuff got way back there on the hair between her shoulders.

We were out the door quickly, giggling like high school sophomores as we floated down the hall.

I decided to take Melli to a restaurant that I didn’t usually frequent. I wasn’t in my right mind at that moment, the effects of having been the subject of the most adroit and efficient cocksucker I’d ever met. We could go to a different eatery, and I’d be less likely to be seen by familiar faces. There’d be less chance to slip up and blow my cover by blurting out a bad lie. Especially since Melli and I actually were together for a legitimate reason.

I saw Corey, my friend from across the alley, approaching us as soon as we exited my building. He was gliding toward me with a knowing smirk on his face. I lifted my hand behind Melli’s back, gave Corey the “down-low” sign by wagging my hand like a duckbill above Melli’s head and out of her line of vision. I dropped my hand to her shoulder and gave her a friendly squeeze and maneuvered us past Corey. I’d try to explain it all to him some other time.

The restaurant I chose, one of the two on the first floor of this Downtown hotel, was more practical for us than the alternative, five-star bistro. I didn’t want to seem pretentious and decided that the less expensive place would be appropriate. Besides, I had just met this woman. How should I know at this point whether she really wanted to be a journalist? For all I knew, she was a closet sexologst or something, and a sloppy one at that, considering the Lewinsky-like stain on my good pants.

I thought about Sondra, my wife, and whether she would notice that blemish on my clothing. Sondra had never allowed so much as a drop of cum on anything except a bed towel or in her womb. When I say that sex is performed anally at our house, I’m not talking about butt fucking. Sondra and I hadn’t been intimate for weeks, and I really didn’t miss it. It’s almost shameful to admit, but sex with my own hand really did rival her skills in bed. That’s all anyone needs to know about my sex life over the last quarter century.

Still, I didn’t want to take a chance or flaunt evidence of my indiscretion in Sondra’s face. The marriage was OK in other respects. Sondra has been a fine mother and a tidy housekeeper.

After Melli and I ordered our salads and soft drinks, we both excused ourselves to the appropriate restrooms.

My pants were black, so it wasn’t difficult to clean up the cum stain with some water and a hand towel. I took a pee, careful to milk the remnants of my ejaculate into the urinal as well.

At the washbasin, I was flung back to reality by my reflection in the mirror. My low cut, conservative afro was nearly as gray as it was black, with a matching goatee. I was still a handsome, fit man for my age.

I should have known better than to succumb to that little sexpot, no matter how many ways I rationalized it. If only Melli hadn’t been so damn tempestuous. She pushed all of my sex buttons and gave me a hard-on without touching, which had become a rare event for me.

Just then, as I pondered that last thought, a ticklish itch in my loins signaled the beginning of my second autonomous erection that day, triggered by my reminiscing.

On the way back to our booth, I prayed for strength to resist the temptation. I saw Melli sitting there, sipping water and leaning forward so that her breasts were perched on the tabletop. I wanted to fuck her more than I wanted to breathe. The events in my office came rushing back to me, that hot mouth nursing me half way down her throat.

My dick was on full alert, and I didn’t care if anyone saw it. Now I was praying that my first prayer wouldn’t be answered.

I sat opposite Melli and grabbed a big swig of water before I spoke.

“You know what, Melli? I should apologize,” I said. Melli’s eyes met mine attentively, so I pressed on.

“You came up here to get some pointers about the newspaper business, and I jumped you like a horny rabbit. I want you to know it’ll never hap …,” I didn’t finish the thought, so startled was I by her bare foot stroking my woody under the table. With a mischievous glint in her smiling eyes, she toyed with my member and let me know what she really wanted.

“Oh damn,” I said excitedly. Her smallish foot was like a third hand, slowly stroking me, arousing me even more.

“Let’s get a room,” Melli groaned.

“In this place?” I said, grabbing her foot without removing it from my lap. Her toes continued to flutter and caused me to throb from my balls to the crown of my dick.

“You want an afternoon at the Downtown Westin with a gray old man you just met,” I said. The chance to get my dick wet between those juicy thighs surely would have to be worth buying a $90-room, but she still was a stranger. No, I wouldn’t do it.

“At night, I work at the Westin’s sister hotel across town. I’m paying my way for college,” Melli explained. “It’s against hotel policy for me to get a room where I work, but I get a big discount at other places in the chain,” Melli explained.

She sounded quite convincing. I couldn’t disagree. There was nothing I could do. I caved faster than a satyr at a girl’s boarding school.

We hardly touched our lunch, and Melli’s magic foot never left my crotch. My shorts were bunched and riding up my muscular thigh, leaving only the material of my pants, now with a new damp spot, separating my dick from her ministrations.

Melli put on her shoe and made arrangements at the front desk. I pulled out my cell phone and called my editor to report the sudden, nauseating migraine headache that would require me to take heavy drugs and catch the bus home. It was a harmless lie that accomplished its end. I left a hefty tip and met Melli at the elevator.

I remember thinking that none of my sexual fantasies could stand up to this, the real thing. I had longed to find out what would happen if a female ever went along with the idea of spontaneous sex with a stranger. I was the one, not the strange women, who usually backed out, terrified that I could wreck my family and ruin my children.

Melli made it all a lot easier for me. We were alone on the elevator, and she seemed deep to read my thoughts. I stepped over to face her. She looked up at me, moving into my arms as we kissed. It was tender. Our tongues did a wild monkey dance and I groped every part of her that I could reach.

I turned her around. With her back to me, I stroked the sides of her boobs through her clothing. I didn’t obsess over them. One hand stayed put while the other slid across her mid-section, over her waistband and zipper until I had four fingers wedged between her soft thighs, firmly palming her vulva.

Melli whimpered and gapped her legs to make more room for my hand. I stooped a little to grind on that massive ass. She pressed back into my erection, and it was my turn to exhale.

With my other hand, I pinched one nipple, causing her to squeal.

“I’ve never actually cheated on my boyfriend before,” Melli said breathlessly. She pressed one of her hands over mine that was on her pussy, humping slowly as she talked.

That’s when she told me that she wasn’t really married. She wore the ring to stave off suitors. She had been faithful to Lorenzo, her boyfriend, since they were co-workers at a suburban bookstore and he seduced her five years before. She had been only 16. For the last three years, they had rented an apartment together, but he only lived there a few hours a day. He spent nights at home with his wife who traveled a lot in her work. Sometimes Melli and Lorenzo slept at his house when his lame duck wife was away.

Melli was a senior in college, a straight-A student, and relatively innocent. She’d only had one boyfriend before Lorenzo, she said. I believed her.

I also figured that she might have had many reasons for choosing me to pick on. Two things were clear to me. Melli wanted to broaden her horizons, which was fine with me. And she probably wanted to get Lorenzo’s attention, kind of like revenge, for testing her patience.

We disengaged from making out long enough to exit the elevator and enter our suite. We hurriedly disrobed as Melli finished telling me how jealous Lorenzo was. There was no sultry strip tease by either of us. I was naked first. I sat on the bed and watched from the side view as Melli kicked off her jeans and panties.

Her triple D sized breasts hung low because she was bent at the waist to untangle her panties from her foot, one hand on a chair to keep her balance. She looked at me and smiled. Instinctively, I had my dick in my fist as I massaged my erection.

Melli moistened her lips as she stood up and took the few steps that separated us. I got my first look at the smooth lips of her pussy. A small patch of hair, slightly darker than the hair on her head, adorned to top of her slit.

She leaned over and kissed me on my open mouth. It was a hungry, but short, kiss. She sank to her knees, breaking our lip lock, though our hands freely explored each other’s bodies.

I embraced her and nibbled wetly on her neck, ear lobes and shoulders while we both caught our breath. One of my hands reached down to catch one of her ass cheeks, kneading the youthfully firm, abundant flesh in my fingers. Melli pushed me softly and tried to lower her head. As much as I would have loved to have her swallow my meat again, my desire to plunge deeply into that meaty hole was overwhelming.

I quite forcefully shoved backwards and pounced between her open legs with my rod perfectly lined up. I guided the head of my dick to swipe her slit once. She already had opened like a flower, and her juice-slickened petals seemed to suck me inside of her.

Right down to the root I lunged. We sang a moaning duet as I roughly ground into her, experiencing the gripping contractions of her inner walls with my head lodged against her cervix. Then I began a steady in-out motion, extracting only about half the length in each rotation.

Every time I plowed to the hilt, Melli shrieked and I grunted. Our velocity picked up gradually. I looked down to where our genitals were joined. Her pussy juice kept squishing as I fucked her, and I watched the action of my black skin against her white skin, her inflamed, rosy labia clinging to me on each extraction.

I looked at Melli’s face, her eyes pleading for more. No, it was mercy. No. She said it. “Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

I stepped up the pace and her mouth gaped open as if to howl, though all that was emitted were her rhythmic yelps about every third time I buried myself in her.

Suddenly her luscious thighs flopped farther open with her ankles locked in the crooks of my knees. Melli started to heave her hips in time with my thrusts. I didn’t know which felt better, her mouth or her pussy.

“Oh, ooo, Oh Mr. O’Neal,” she gasped as she pumped me even faster. “I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna CUM!”

“Cum on, baby,” I cheered, gritting my teeth. I desperately wanted to join her, but I wanted the exquisite feeling to last a bit longer.

“Cum for daddy, baby,” I said as she jerked and her entire body seemed to lock up. Melli’s eyes rolled up into her head as my nut sac instantly shrank up without warning. I chomped down on my bottom lip trying to keep from cumming myself.

“OH GAWD!” she screamed and trembled. Her insides felt like a thousand tiny, hot, wet, fluffy fingers rippling all over my dick.

“I’m cumming,” she huffed and reached up to hold onto my shoulders. She held on as if for her life, whimpering. She still was holding on as her spasm began to subside. Her body clenched in a series of involuntary aftershocks, and she limply lay back, laying spread eagle and still impaled.

I allowed myself several long, slow strokes as Melli calmed down, and I slowly slid my pole free. I grasped it at the base and used the underside like a paddle to rapidly spank her clit. She flinched in pleasure while the action temporarily cancelled my leap over the edge.

I helped her to sit on the edge of the bed. I stood over Melli as she laid back. She spread her thick, athletic thighs, licked two fingers on one hand and casually rubbed along the lips of her pussy. I was mesmerized as my gaze focused first on her digits, then her lustful expression and back to her dripping cunt.

I was glad I was able to hold off. I could enjoy that lovely sanctuary again soon, but first I had to taste it.

I knelt and planted dozens of little kisses from her left knee, up the inside of her thigh to her pussy lips, which got one closed-mouth peck. I resisted the urge to lick her there as I kissed my way down her other leg to her knee. Melli sighed and spread her legs farther, scooting back on the bed and placing her feet on the edge.

My hands gently stroked the insides of both of her thighs as I stared at the way her box flayed open for me. At the bottom of her plump pussy lips hung her distended labia.

I licked her once and glanced toward her face. Those gigantic boobs blocked my view. She was mashing one tit and pinched the nipple of the other.

I licked her again and her hips lifted in search of more. So, I stuck my tongue inside, sealed my mouth around her pussy, and assaulted her with rapid-fire tongue pokes until fresh nectar began to flow.

I was in heaven. Melli was there with me, purring like a voluptuous sated pussycat.

I took over the manipulation of Melli’s tits with one hand while my mouth continued to devour her. With my other hand I slipped one, then two finger just inside her pussy lips. While I stroked the folds just inside the entrance I licked and sucked on her clit.

Melli sucked in her breath and grabbed me by the hair on both sides of my head.

I added a third finger inside her pussy, teasing and rubbing her inner folds rather than pumping her with my hand. All the while her clit was trapped between my lips and my tongue flicked it until she flooded my mouth and face.

Melli clamped her thighs over my ears. It wasn’t enough pressure to smother me, but her moaning was quite muted.

When Melli released my head I continued to gingerly lap at her juices until she wound down. I instructed her to kneel on the bed with her ass facing me. My dick was only a little less rigid than before I started eating her pussy. I rubbed meat up and down her hot, wet opening, and she looked back at me over her shoulder.

As much as I wanted to, I knew I would not last much longer. This already had been the most fucking I had done in a couple of weeks, not counting jerking off. I knew I would be spent when it was over. I missed that youthful stamina.

“Fuck me, Jay,” she said. She used my first name without my prompting. “Please put that big, black cock in me again,” she pleaded, gripping one of her cheeks and spreading her hole for me.

How could I not oblige?

The moment that my dick touched her entrance, Melli pushed back to meet me. She was so wet that I bottomed out before either of us expected. She screamed as my dick rearranged a couple of organs, touching places that apparently had never been reached, at least not by Lorenzo.

Melli’s internal muscles gripped me and sucked me even better than her mouth did. I slapped her ass and started working in and out of her. I slapped the other side of her ass and proceeded to hump her like I had on blinders. Melli’s moans were muffled because her face and mouth were pressed against the bed.

Melli’s pussy grabbed me like a vice. She let out a long, guttural moan and started to cum. And so did I.

My head became light, my eyes bugged and I fell forward. My dick exploded like a fire hose with me locked as deep inside her as I had been that day.

I continued to throb in her for several minutes after I came. I could feel my cum and hers overflowing. I collapsed on top of Melli. She rolled onto her side with me still locked and spooning her.

I didn’t remember falling asleep. It was dark outside when I awoke.

Melli was sitting in the chair in just her T-shirt with one foot barely touching the floor and the other one crossed under her knee.

She was twiddling her hair and talking on her cell phone.

“Lorenzo, I didn’t know my phone was off. I called you as soon as I got your message,” she said into the phone, smiling as she put a finger to her lips to hush me.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Lorenzo. I’m not sneaking anywhere,” Melli said to her obviously jealous, possessive boyfriend.

The vision of Melli sitting in the chair in that T-shirt, one leg folded under and the other now raised and bent at the knee with a foot on the cushion as she slowly flashed her partially bald beaver at me, made me want her all the more.

The shirt was stretched tight against her, accentuating her hard nipples. I learned that her breasts were super sensitive. She didn’t broadcast that fact because her chest already garnered more than their share of attention. She’d been fending off friends and strangers alike who constantly tried to feel up those mounds. She didn’t want everyone to know how easy it was to get her excited.

Melli was listening to Lorenzo whine when I moseyed over and lifted her T-shirt. “She laced her fingers on the back of my head, holding me like a baby as I worshipped her pride and joy – that should be their names -- with my lips, tongue, teeth and hands. To keep Lorenzo from hearing her deep sighs, she pressed the phone into the cushion.

“Fuck you, Lorenzo,” Melli shouted. “For your information, I dropped by work and got caught up talking with a couple of the girls. What do you care? You’re laid up with that ugly hog while all I do is wait for you.”

12