Mellie Does It

Story Info
She was curious.
2.5k words
3.35
121.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Melannie. I'm 34 and married to a wonderful man, and have a story to tell that is not what you might expect to find on this site.

First, a little about me. I'm 5 feet tall, weight 101 pounds and measure out at 34-22-33. My hair is brown and of shoulder length and my eyes are hazel. I'm not in bad shape for a thirty-four year old with four children and there are men out there who also think so judging by the wolf whistles I get when I'm out and about. My husband is my high school sweetheart and we have been married fourteen years. It would have been seventeen, but he went into the Army right after graduation and we waited until he was discharged before getting married. I'm both proud, and sad, to say that I was a virgin when we married. Proud, because I held myself to a higher standard than most of the girls I grew up with and went to school with. Sad because recently I've spent a lot of time wondering what I have missed.

It all started one Saturday morning at the beauty parlor while I was having my hair done. The beautician, Sandy, was a girl I had grown up with. Also in attendance were Tina and Bobbie who I also grew up with. While Sandy worked on me Bobbie and Tina were looking through an 'adult oriented' catalog that Bobbie had gotten in the mail. They were laughing over some of the items.

"Oh my God - look at the size of that one," cried Tina. "If Harv had one like that I never would have divorced him."

Bobbie took the catalog from her and looked at it. "That's not so much. Stan had more that that."

"You're kidding me," said Tina. "If I'd have known he had that much I would have been after him in a flash.

Sandy said, "Here - let me see that." She looked at the catalog. I turned sideways so I could see it too. I saw what looked like a rubber penis with a measuring stick next to it that showed it to be nine inches long. It looked like it was twice as big as my husband Sam's.

"That's not so big," observed Sandy, "Dwight (her husband) beats it by two inches."

"Ooh, lucky girl" said Tina.

"Yeah, but can he use it?" asked Bobbie.

"He's a great lover," said Sandy, and the conversation went off on another tangent. They discussed their love lives and when Bobbie asked me about mine I told her I had no complaints.

"Sam is a kind and considerate lover."

Tina snorted, "Mellie - what would you know? You were a virgin when you married and you've never had anyone but Sam!"

And then they were off comparing current husbands and lovers to ex husbands and ex lovers.

I paid no more mind to the mornings talk, but some reason that nine-inch penis popped into my head while I was driving home. It popped up again while I was fixing dinner and still again while Sam and I were watching TV. That night when Sam and I made love I could not help but wonder what a large penis would be like.

The trouble was that it stayed in my mind. Whenever Sam and I made love I found myself thinking about large penises and I was always comparing him to what the other girls had said about their husbands and boyfriends. My curiosity was overwhelming me. The next Saturday at the beauty parlor the same group was in attendance and as usual the topic was sex and men. Also, as usual, I had nothing to contribute. I just sat there and listened and went home even more curious.

Monday I had lunch with Connie who is my oldest and dearest friend. We have been telling each other everything since the second grade and each of us knows the other's deepest and darkest secrets. Over coffee I told her about my preoccupation with large penises and the thoughts I'd been having while making love to Sam. Connie laughed and said:

"Mellie - you need to get laid by a strange cock!"

"Connie, you know I could never do that!"

"Sure you can honey; it's a lot easier than you think. See those three guys over there?" and she nodded in their direction. "They haven't taken their eyes off you since you came through the door. You could leave here right now with any one of them."

"I couldn't do that. My God, what if Sam found out?"

"Aha!" cried Connie. "See? You said 'what if'. You might not admit it to yourself, but in the back of your mind you are thinking it."

"Even if I wanted to I wouldn't know how to go about it. I mean, finding out what it would be like could cost me my marriage if Sam ever found out."

Connie smiled at me, "What if he wanted it?"

"What?"

"What if Sam wanted you to fuck another man!"

"Don't be insane!" I said.

Connie said, "Tell you what. Follow me home and I'll show you something."

I followed Connie home and as we sat in her kitchen she showed me a scrapbook and some magazines. She took one of the magazines and opened it up to where she wanted me to read. It was Penthouse Letters and the section she had turned to was "Some ones Watching." The letters were about husbands who liked to see their wives with other men. The scrapbook was full of letters that had been cut out of magazines and they were all about wife watching. I looked at Connie in confusion.

"What you are looking at is Ronnie's (her husband) biggest fantasy. He wants to watch me with another man. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I probably will do it for him."

I shook my head in amazement. "Why would you do something like that?"

She smiled, "Why not? Anyway, what you do is take these books home with you and leave them on the kitchen table. Then get out of the house so Sam will be alone with them for an hour or so. When you get home and he asks you what they are tell him that I came over to ask your advice about what I should do. Sam thinks I'm a slut anyway so he won't even question it."

"What good will that do? I asked.

"It will plant the idea in his head and if I know men Sam will take it from there."

+++++++++++

Everything went just as Connie predicted. In only two weeks I noticed Sam bringing home magazines like Penthouse Letters, Galley, Forum, and Variations. He never said anything to me, but every once in a while I noticed him looking at me with what I thought were speculative looks. Sam and Ronnie are very close and Connie told me that Sam had mentioned her visit and talk with me to Ronnie. Ronnie told Connie that Sam was asking all kinds of questions about how someone would go about doing something like watching a wife with another man.

"Cross your fingers Mellie," she said, "It looks like Sam is taking the bait."

It was probably wrong of me, but I actually felt my pussy tingle at the prospect of a different cock.

Sam started bringing home adult videos. When I asked why he said he thought our lovemaking was getting a little too predictable and he wanted to put some spice back into it. He started commenting on the cock size of the actors and one day he asked me if I thought I could handle a particularly big one. Knowing what he hoped I would say, I said it.

"I probably could, but we'll never know, will we?"

The questions became more frequent and covered a lot of subjects. What did I think when I saw two men and one woman.

"It looks interesting," I would say.

"Can a woman really take on three guys at a time?"

"It looks like it" was my answer.

Gradually I let him see me getting 'hot' during certain scenes. Once he asked me what I was thinking when he caught me fingering my pussy while watching a tape. Knowing that this might be the 'make or break' question, I said:

"I was thinking about what one of those cocks would feel like."

I could tell that my answer was the right one. Two days later Sam said to me:

"Mellie - the other day when you were wondering what one of those cocks would feel like. Were you serious? Would you really like to know?"

I had to be very careful here. I had to seem both willing and reluctant at the same time. "I would really like to know, but it is just a fantasy. It could never happen."

Sam looked at me for several seconds. "Mellie - what would you say if I told you that my biggest fantasy is to see you make love to another man?"

"I would say you are crazy. How could you expect me to do such a thing?"

"Mellie - think about it. You are curious and I want to watch. We both get what we want and we don't have to sneak around to do it."

"I don't know Sam. It seems like an exciting idea, but I don't really think I could do it. After all, you are the only man I've ever been with."

For the next week I let Sam try to talk me into it. I finally gave in and agreed to do it, but I voiced some concern about who we could get to do it. I did not want it to become common knowledge that another man was screwing me, it would have to be someone 'safe'. Sam told me he had someone that we could trust and the added bonus was that the person he had in mind had a large cock. I asked who he had in mind and was shocked to my toes when he said:

"Ronnie. He told me he has wanted to fuck you since ninth grade and you know how close he and I are. We can trust him!"

"You can't be serious" I said, "Connie is my best friend! I can't just go and fuck her husband!"

Sam said, "She doesn't have to know and it is only going to be a one time thing."

"I don't know Sam. I've got to think about this."

First thing the next morning I called Connie. "Your plan has worked like a charm, but you are not going to believe what Sam wants me to do."

Connie laughed and said, "Let me guess. He wants you to fuck Ronnie."

"How did you know?"

"Because Ronnie is keeping me informed of everything. The two of them have been trying to figure out how to do this for a month now. The plan is that you fuck Ronnie and that I never know about it. Then Sam fucks me and you never know about it."

"Sam is going to fuck you? That lowlife bastard. That unfaithful son-of-a-bitch. I'm going..."

I was interrupted by Connie's laugh. "Get ahold of yourself girl! We started this to get you fucked by another man and its going to work. You better hope Sam never finds out that this whole thing is really your idea. Leave it be. You're getting what you want. Sam gets what he wants. Ronnie gets to see me fuck another man. It's a no lose situation."

"You don't care that Ronnie is going to fuck me?"

"Hell no, Mellie. I would rather it be you than some slut that might send him home with a disease."

So that's the way it went. Sam invited Ronnie over to watch the Super Bowl and I flirted with him, teased him and when Sam left the room to get more beer I stroked his cock through his jeans. When Sam came back Ronnie and I were sitting on the couch kissing passionately and running our hands over each other's body. Sam had a surprised look on his face, I don't think he thought things would move so quickly.

By half time I had Ronnie's cock out of his pants and was slowly stroking him and he had my tits out and was kissing and licking them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sam sitting across from us with his cock in his hand while he stared intently at us. I felt gentle pressure on the back of my head as Ronnie indicated that he wanted me to suck his cock. I turned my head and looked down and got my first good look at his cock. I was a little disappointed that it was not the nine incher that I had been dreaming about, but still, it was a good inch and a half longer than Sam's and about twice as big around. I wondered if I could get something that fat in my pussy. As my mouth closed over the head of Ronnie's cock I felt his fingers spear into my pussy. I couldn't believe how wet I was. I only spent a minute or so sucking his cock. I was hot and I wanted his cock in me! I pulled away from him and rolled over onto my back.

"Fuck me" I begged him.

He did not even take his pants off; he just pushed my legs apart and started to work himself into me. He was not at all like Sam in his lovemaking. Sam was always slow and gentle, but Ronnie behaved like a mad bull. He wanted in and he wanted to 'root' around. His fat cock felt absolutely marvelous. I had spent too much time fantasizing about what we were doing and I was so hot that my orgasm was only minutes in coming. Ronnie was fucking me hard and fast and in no time I had a second orgasm. I turned my head sideways and saw Sam rapidly jacking off his cock. Ronnie tensed and cried "I'm cumming" and I felt the hot splash inside me. Sam made a loud moan and I looked over in time to see the cum shoot out of the head of his cock.

Ronnie pulled away and stood up. He started taking off his clothes and it took me a minute to realize what that meant. He wasn't through! He was going to fuck me again! That had never happened to me before, Sam had always cum and rolled over to go to sleep. I got a smile on my face and stood up and stripped off what I was wearing. I took Ronnie by the hand and led him to my bedroom. We never did see the last of the Super Bowl and although I know the Ravens beat the Giants I have no idea what the score was. The score board in Mellie's bedroom read Mellie - six orgasms, Ronnie - four cums, and Sam - three cums (and not all by hand either).

After it was all over the three of us agreed we would do it again. When I go for my regular Saturday appointment at the beauty parlor and the girls start talking about men and their love lives Mellie is going to sit there silent as always, but with a very big smile.