Mellisa, Mary Ellen and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we danced Mary Ellen gave me a bemused smile and said, "And just how long have you been dating the 'little girl' Ryan?"

"Since I walked in the door tonight."

"Not your choice I take it?"

"Nope. I was informed that I was her date and that it might upset daddy if I were to break her poor little heart."

"That's true enough. She is the apple of his eye and she does have him wrapped around her little finger. I warned you last Christmas to look out for her. Well, she's back at the table and looking daggers at us so I guess we should head on back, but not before we tweak her nose a bit. Get me under the mistletoe Ryan."

I did and she gave me a kiss every bit as steamy as the one she had given me last Christmas and then we went back to the table. Mellisa hauled me right back out onto the dance floor.

"It's a good thing that daddy didn't see that kiss. He really gets jealous where mom is concerned."

"Hey, she kissed me, I only returned it."

"Well it pissed me off. You're my date and you haven't taken me under the mistletoe yet."

"I am not your date."

"Of course you are. Just go ask my dad."

"Jesus Mellisa, why won't you just let me be?"

"Because you pissed me off Ryan. You called me a little girl, told me to go and play with my dolls and I going to keep after you until you take it back."

"Okay. I take it back; you are not a little girl."

"Oh no Ryan, words like that don't mean shit. You have to say it and then prove to me that you mean it."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"I'm glad you asked. Come on outside for some fresh air and I'll tell you."

Once outside I said, "Okay Mellisa, just what do I have to do?"

"Simple enough Ryan. You can either fuck me or eat my pussy.'

"Get serious Mellisa."

"I am serious Ryan. I want you to prove to me that you don't think of me as a little girl and that's the way you are going to have to do it."

"Come on Mellisa, I give up, I surrender, you win. You are not a little girl and we both know it. Let's get back to the party."

"No Ryan. I'm going to be all over you like white on rice until you either eat me or fuck me. I'll use my father as a club and the only way you will be able to get away is to quit your job and all that will do is get you away from my father. I'll still find other ways to haunt you. Come on Ryan, your back seat or mine."

"Sorry Mellisa, but you're jailbait and I like my freedom too much."

"Bullshit Ryan, I was eighteen last month and I'm totally legal."

"Okay then, truth time Mellisa. I wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole. With your reputation and the way you run around God only knows who you have been with, what they might have given you, and what you might be carrying. I do know that I do not want to chance catching any of it."

Mellisa looked at me and I saw a sadness cross her face.

"That was cold!"

"Why? What did you expect that your outrageous behavior would make people think? Little Miss Wild Child, always running around and getting in trouble, always sticking out your tongue at authority. Did you really expect that it would be ignored?"

She was silent for the better part of a minute and then she said, "I'm a virgin Ryan."

"Oh come on. Surely you don't expect me to believe that? Not with your reputation."

"It's true Ryan. The only way to prove it to you is for you to do it to me, but it is true."

"Come on Mellisa. Even if it is true, why me? Why not save it for some one who counts?"

"Because you are different. My dad ignores me, calls me his little princess and lets me do what ever I want. Mom says I'm going through a phase and that I'll get over it and so she lets me do what I want. Everyone else falls all over themselves to do what I want them to do or they do what they think I'll like. No one ever says no to me. I've gotten used to that being the way of things. Then here you come along, insult me, ignore me, and in general grab my interest. I started chasing you to rub your nose in the fact that I was not a little girl and the more I pushed you, the more you ignored me. Add to that the fact that I decided a long time ago to get rid of my virginity when I turned eighteen and here we are - the proverbial two birds with one stone - I get rid of my virginity and you admit I'm not a little girl."

"Right. And then your dad cans me when he figures it out."

"How can he do that? Figure it out I mean?"

"You said it yourself. You are his little princess. You think he doesn't keep an eye on you? You think he didn't see us leave? When we aren't back in a reasonable time you think he won't wonder why? You think you won't be under a microscope when you go back in while he looks for the least little thing that will tell him what we were doing out here? Hell Mellisa, he's just as likely to fire me because he's suspicious as for any other reason."

"I don't hear you arguing against it, just against doing it here and now. Well then, we will just have to do it tomorrow. Pick me up at six and we will go out on a date and sometime before you take me home it will happen, okay?"

I was not used to such matter of fact behavior from the females I knew, but Mellisa did give me a hard on anytime she came within fifty feet of me and so I shrugged and said, "Okay Mellisa, if you are sure that is what you want we might as well give it a try."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next night put an end to my relationship with Sally. I took Mellisa out for burgers and then to a movie and before the night was over we did get it done. Not a big believer in back seat sex I had stopped on the way to pick Mellisa up and rented a motel room. Pulling into the motel parking lot after the movie Mellisa's eyes got big and she said, "You are going to do it, you really are going to do it. I just knew that you would find another excuse to put me off, but you aren't are you? You're really are going to do it."

"Well, to be absolutely honest I guessed you would be the one to call it off when I called your bluff."

"Bluff? Oh no sweetie, no bluff. Come on, let's get to the room."

Mellisa was indeed a virgin and we left the proof of that on the motel sheets. Mellisa surprised me by showing that she had a considerate side to her. Before we left the room she pulled the sheets off the bed and put them in the bathtub to soak, "Maybe it will keep the stain from setting." Mellisa might have been experiencing sex for the first time, but she was determined to experience as much as she could. We did everything but anal and almost all of it three times. Her first blow job wasn't all that great, but by the third one she was getting the hang of it. She didn't have an orgasm the first time we made love, but she did have one the first time I ate her pussy and she did have one the second time we made love. Her favorite positions were doggie or her on top. But what really set her off was oral sex. The more I ate her pussy the more she wanted me too and the fact that I did it when she had my cum in her drove her absolutely wild.

The ride home was silent. Mellisa looked out the passenger side window the entire ride home and I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking. I pulled up in front of her house, but she made no move to get out. Finally I asked her if there was something wrong. She turned to me and I noticed that there was a tear in her eye.

"You know that you never even kissed me? All the things we did tonight and you never kissed me, not once."

"As I recall you were too busy dragging me out of the car and into the motel room to waste time on the preliminaries."

"Still, you could have found time in there somewhere to kiss me. It just doesn't seem right that a girl loses her virginity and doesn't get kissed."

I slid over next to her, took her in my arms and kissed her. It got a little steamy and I was at the point of suggesting we move to the back seat when Mellisa broke the kiss.

"I've got to get going. Same time tomorrow?"

"I thought that this was just a one time thing to put the "little girl" matter to rest."

"Oh no Ryan. I told daddy we were going steady. Besides, we haven't done anal yet. Don't be late" and she got out of the car and headed up the walk to the house.

To be continued...

12