Mellisa, Mary Ellen and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir, I did."

Mind telling me why?"

"It was a matter of class sir, for lack of a better way of putting it."

"Could you explain that please?"

"Well sir, Mellisa and I are from two different worlds. I'm a hamburger guy and she's a steak lady. She is meant for better things and I know it. I knew that she could never get what she deserved from me. I knew that you and your wife expect better for her and so I took myself out of the picture."

"That's what I've always liked about you Ryan. You are a clear headed young man and you see things the way they are. You are absolutely right in your thinking, not that you aren't good enough for Mellisa, but in that her mother and I do have some rather high hopes for her. I think that getting tied down at her age could be disastrous. But your breaking up with her has presented me with a problem that I need your help to solve."

"Sir?"

"Mellisa is broken hearted Ryan. She has been an absolute mess since your breakup. She's my baby Ryan and it distresses me to see her in her current condition."

"I don't know what to say Mr. Sheets."

"I'd like you to do me a big favor Ryan. I'd like for you to get back together with Mellisa."

"Sir, I don't thi...'

"Hear me out Ryan. You were right in your initial assessment and you did what you thought was right. I want you to do it again, only differently."

"Sir?"

"Get back together Ryan. Make it work for a month or so and then do some thing that will make Mellisa break up with you. Make her want to hate you for the rest of her life. Make her want to put you completely out of her mind for good. I need you to be the bad guy for me Ryan. I need for Mellisa to get over you and focus her energies elsewhere. Can you do this for me son?"

Three months to graduation and I'm going to say no? Still, I wasn't na‹ve so I said, "What happens when I do this and she comes crying to you and tells you that I've been mean to her and that you should fire me? I mean we both know that she usually gets her way with you."

"You are doing this for me Ryan and I don't forget my friends. I'll just have to say no and be firm about it."

Yeah, right, I thought, but out loud I said, "Okay, but it will take some time to do it right. I'll have to make it look good, I can't just rush to her and say I was wrong and I'm back. It will be a gradual thing, but it will look right" and burn up a good part of those three months to graduation. Tuition and books were already paid for and I didn't need to sweat that, but I did need my wages for the next three months so I'd have a cushion if I had to go job hunting.

Ron smiled, stood up and offered me his hand. "Good man. You won't regret this Ryan. I take care of my friends."

To be continued...

12