Mellisa, Mary Ellen and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, there it was. What Ron and I had planned. I'd given Mellisa just what she needed to break it off with me. I picked up my clothes and stared dressing and Mellisa said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting dressed so I can bail out of here. Obviously I've just had two relationships crater on me and it is time for me to hit the road."

"You think you are just going to walk away from this?"

I shrugged and finished tying my shoes.

"Bullshit Ryan. I told you that if we ever got back together Dynamite wouldn't be able to separate us again. Sit your ass down, we three have some talking to do."

She turned to her mother, "Are your orgasms greater when he goes down on you after you have made love to daddy and still have his juices in you?"

Mary Ellen nodded a yes.

"How much greater?"

"They are stupendous."

"Did he finish before I beat on the door?"

"No, we were just starting."

"Get your clothes off Ryan."

"What?"

"Get naked. You can't just leave my mother hanging. But first, give me the key to your apartment."

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm not going to stay here and watch dummy. When you get done come on home and I'll be waiting for you. And sweetie? If you can do it for my mother, you can do it for me, at least until we get married and maybe even after that. It is one of the things we will have to talk about. You take your time here. I'll need some time to get myself laid, but I will be full for you when you get home. I'll talk to you later mother so we can work out a schedule so we don't intrude on each other, at least until I can help you find a way to get daddy giving you what you need."

She turned to me, "Oh and one more thing Ryan."

"What?"

"Tomorrow we will go shopping for my engagement ring" and then she was out the door leaving me and Mary Ellen staring at each other.

12