Mellissa - Taking Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faldoom
Faldoom
51 Followers

She moaned into his mouth, never once breaking their kissing frenzy, even as each powerful up stroke caused her to bounce up and down on his massive member. From the rising pitch of her vocalisations, Michael could tell she was extremely close and so he redoubled his efforts. He was rewarded with her throwing her head back and screaming to the heavens as she came explosively all over his deeply embedded cock, the rapid squeezing from her pussy sending him over too, so that his cock throbbed deep within his Mother, plastering her inner sanctum with his white juices.

They both were panting hard, and looking down at their linked groins. Then slowly, both looked up at each other. Michael's face instantly fell as he saw his Mother's eyes begin to widen, her jaw drop and a horrified look creep across her face. He had hoped that their passionate embrace would have uncovered her own feelings for him but obviously now she was no longer mad with lust, his Mother was realising just what had transpired. Michael let go of her and stepped back, his cock slipping out her easily with a satisfying slurp.

His Mother made to step down into the bath properly and he reached to help her. Mellissa suddenly swung round and slapped him full-force across the right side of his face, causing him to jerk and slip, landing in a heap at the left hand end of the bathtub. Mellissa shut the shower off before turning away from him, leaning on the wall with her left hand, her right on her heart, doubled up in tears.

"How could you? How could you?" she kept asking him over and over in a raspy, tear filled voice.

He kept quiet till she turned to face him.

"How could I not, Mum? I love you, I've wanted you for years and can you blame me? You're absolutely gorgeous."

This seemed to quieten her a little but it was evident she was still appalled. But even then, he could see she was having difficulty keeping her eyes on his face and not looking further down. Unable to think of a come back she simply turned away again.

"Get out, I can't face you right now," she said in an emotionless voice.

Michael hung his head. He was beginning to get up so as to comply when they both heard the front door open and shut downstairs. Mellissa spun to face the bathroom door when they heard a male voice call out a jolly 'Hello?'. They looked at each other, fear written across both faces.

"It's your father!" She whispered.

"What do we do?" he whispered back.

They heard him ascending the stairs.

"Is that you in the bathroom, Mellissa?" he called.

"You stay there and don't make a fucking peep or we're both fucked!" she hissed at her son as she jumped out of the bathtub.

She yanked the curtain into place around the bath and just had time to scoop up her towel and wrap it round her before the bathroom door opened.

"Well, hello," Michael heard his step-father say.

"Hi hunny, how are you?"

"Uh so tired, I really need to sleep, but I want to hear how you've been. Join me in the bedroom?"

Michael heard them kiss then, and a wave of jealousy erupted through his system. It took all his energy not to leap out of the bath and reveal to his step-father that his step-son was naked and hiding less than four feet from him and that he had just fucked his own mother.

"I'll be in in just a minute, got to finish off in here."

"Ok hun, but don't be long."

He heard them kiss again before his step-father left the room closing the door behind him. Suddenly, the curtain was pulled back and his Mother was standing over him in just a towel which was just a little too short from this angle. He made to say the words 'that was too close' but she clamped a hand over his mouth and leant towards his ear.

"Listen and listen well, you perverted little shit," Michael shuddered; he'd never imagined his Mother could talk like that and it scared him, "You're going to follow me to the door. I'll check the coast is clear and then I'm going to go into my bedroom. As soon as you hear me start talking, you run your ass to your bedroom and stay there. I don't want to see you at all again tonight, or tomorrow for that matter. Just disappear for the day. We'll talk about this soon, make no mistake."

When she released him, he quietly clambered out of the tub and followed her to the door, even then enjoying the view of her shapely ass in the too short towel. She switched the light off before opening the door. The door to her bedroom stood open but luckily it didn't face the bathroom. She quickly moved to it and disappeared inside, closing the door behind her. Michael waited till he heard her strike up a conversation before dashing as quietly as he could past their bedroom and into his across the way.

Shutting the door behind him, he collapsed onto his bed and rolled himself into the quilt. He was dreading what might happen. He could tell his Mother wasn't going to say anything, but he was scared of what she might do instead. He didn't know what to expect from this conversation they were to have. But then he grinned as he realised, he didn't really care that much. He had done it; he had fulfilled his ambition to bed his Mother. And what a bedding it had been. As he lay in the dark of his room, Michael began to stroke himself to fullness once more as he recounted the memories of their brief but passionate fuck. He fell asleep still dreaming of Mellissa and ways to have her again.

To be continued ...

Faldoom
Faldoom
51 Followers
12