Mellow Yellow Ch. 05

Story Info
Paul copes with Melinda's shyness.
2.6k words
4.44
31.6k
1

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Nerds in Love

Melinda was still shy after our first time to make love. It's not possible for an average white male, no matter how sensitive he may be, to overcome 25 years of inexperience and thousands of years of culture. Melinda wanted me to stay with her until the morning. She obviously wanted me to respect her in the morning. Despite our intimacy and Melinda's assurances that it was the best sex of her life, Melinda rolled over and went to sleep. I tried to hold her in the spoon position but she said that she couldn't sleep like that. It took some time before she would let me hold her in bed. Our first time to sleep in the same bed and we were like a couple that had been married for a century.

Melinda woke up first and woke me up while she was searching for a house robe in her closet.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to have a shower. You really made me sweat last night."

"Don't you want to shower together like Hanna and Ted did their first time together?"

"Paul. Haven't you realized by now that I'm shyer than Hanna or any of the white girls you've been with? We will try everything but let me discover things at my speed."

By now, I realized that Melinda was her own person so I didn't contradict her and let her go shower. Actually, I wanted to be alone with my thoughts about the previous evening. I had made it with Melinda, the object of my lust for almost two months. She was everything I had ever hoped for. Her body was spectacular, tight where it needed to be and soft in the right places. Her shyness meant that I would be able to teach her everything about sex, just as she had taught me everything about the movies.

Finally, Melinda finished and said that I could have the bathroom. If I wanted to know how a Vietnamese woman was different from a white woman, the bathroom gave me no clue. There were no towels in the bathroom because Melinda had used them all, including a towel/turban thing on her head. The toilet was slathered in fuzzy coverings that caused the lid to slam shut in midstream while a guy is having a pee. The bathroom was all steamed up, just like after my white girlfriends left it. This made the mirror unusable, so I couldn't have shaved, even if I had found a razor. Melinda had no razor, not even one of those horrible flat-handled ones that are made especially for women. This was the only clue that this wasn't a white woman's bathroom. Melinda had almost no body hair, except for a small bit of bush. Actually, I wasn't desperate for a shave. I have a beard but it's nice to keep it trimmed and shaped.

Melinda brought me some towels and I showered in about a quarter the time it took Melinda. I found her shampoo, something with the brand name of a European dress designer. The designer should have stuck to his sewing machine. Then I thought, why am I complaining about Melinda's bathroom? All these little feminine touches confirmed that I was the first guy to stay here. Not only was I her first white lover, I was her first lover in Canada. I dried myself and headed for my clothes in the bedroom.

Melinda had dried her hair, gotten dressed and was searching for her shoes when I came in the bedroom. She was bent over and when she looked up, her eyes were crotch level. The heat and steam in the bathroom had an effect on my dick and I came into the bedroom swinging. Melinda was so impressed that her brown oriental eyes went absolutely round. She sat down on the bed and just stared at it

"I didn't get a look at it last night. Did you give me all that? You're so much bigger than my old boyfriend but I'm not sore at all this morning."

"Thanks, Melinda, for the compliment. My dick has always been a source of pride. Yes, I got it all in but you didn't make it easy for me. You're the tightest woman I've ever made love to. But, I got you properly prepared and that's the secret to good sex. You feel what you should feel and you don't feel anything you don't want to feel."

"Tell me, Paul, why are white guys circumcised? Hanna said that Ted's dick looked funny to her. I just think it makes your dick look different."

"For some Canadians, it's a religious issue. For the rest of us, it's a health issue. It makes keeping the dick clean easier. There are other benefits. I can last longer and there are Jewish women who won't go to bed with a guy unless they are circumcised."

Melinda suddenly realized she was discussing dicks with a naked man in her bedroom and told me to get dressed. She got up, kissed me on the chest, giggled and went to the kitchen. Melinda warmed up some noodle soup while I was getting dressed. I was hungry from the night's work and I was looking forward to food. I had never had a Vietnamese breakfast before. Mrs. Nguyen had always booted me out as soon as I had finished.

"Melinda, your cooking is as good as your lovemaking."

"You're kind but any Vietnamese woman can do this. Paul, was I really good for you? I'm sure that I don't have the experience that some of your girlfriends have had."

"Melinda, experience doesn't matter when it comes to sex. What matters two people are compatible. That means in and out of bed. You can never have good sex with someone you don't like."

"You're right that I liked you as a person long before we had sex. In fact, you're the first guy I seemed to get along with. What is my problem? Why do you like me but other guys just give me a couple of dates and then it's bye-bye?"

"Melinda, you're an intellectual woman. Men make two mistakes with intellectual women. The first mistake is that they feel intimidated by a woman who knows more than they do on certain subjects. It's an ego thing with guys, especially the control freaks. They always want to show off and they can't with a smart woman. I actually like a woman who can hold her own with me. When an intelligent woman says she likes me, it means she has made a decision that is based partly on reason, not just on emotion. That brings me to the second mistake than men make. Most men assume that an intelligent woman has no passion. That's just not true in most cases. An intelligent woman usually has more passion than a bimbo. It's there waiting for the intelligent man to unlock and enjoy. That's why we are so compatible. We are both intelligent and we don't want it all immediately. The others can call us nerds. They can call us anything as long as we're happy with each other."

"I think you're right. The white guys seemed to run when I tried to make some intelligent conversation. My boyfriend in Vietnam complained that I just lay on my back when we had sex. Doesn't it bother you that I have so little experience?"

"First of all, you didn't lie on your back, once you started enjoying yourself. Secondly, I don't expect you to learn everything on the first lesson. The fun part of lovemaking is that there is so much to discover about it and about what the other person wants. besides, I like being your teacher and the one to discover your passionate side."

"OK, but how can we be so compatible if we aren't the same race? I mean, you have noticed that I'm oriental and you're white?"

"Melinda, you have absorbed a lot of European culture in your studies so you understand better than the other Vietnamese what white people are like. I've had an interest in the orient for years and I really want to understand you and your people. There are a lot of qualities in oriental women that appeal to white guys like me. So, we may look different on the surface but, really, we fit well together."

Melinda paused over her soup. "When do I get my second lesson in 'How to Make Love to a White Guy Without Getting Tired?'"

Melinda must have been reading Canadian literature in her spare time. I laughed. "The sooner the better. We don't want you to forget anything between lessons."

"And what might lesson number two be?"

"I think that your education has neglected mathematics. Since you're so interested in oral sex, would you like to try a 69?"

Melinda laughed and said as soon as we did the dishes, she wanted to resume her studies. As we did the dishes, Melinda was actually standing close enough that she was touching me most of the time. It wasn't just my imagination. Melinda was now craving physical closeness with me. We had washed dishes before and Melinda was full of explicit instructions on how to handle her dishes. This time she let me dry without comment. Probably our talk made her think twice before acting too superior in the company of a man. On the other hand, Melinda may been thinking about what was to come.

We walked into the bedroom and Melinda turned her back on me and started to unbutton her blouse.

"Melinda, lovemaking started while we were doing dishes and it continues here. You don't turn your back to your lover and get undressed. We make a game of it and we undress each other."

Melinda turned and let me unbutton her blouse and drop it to the floor. I half expected her to pick it up and hang it in the closet but she started to unbutton my shirt and let it drop to the ground. Melinda put her arms around me and put her head on my chest and looked up at me.

"Is this lesson going well?"

"You're a fast learner. Now I get to take something off you."

I unhitched Melinda's brassiere with one hand. That's one of my few athletic skills but I'm good at it. I allowed the brassiere to fall off her arms to the ground. I pressed Melinda to me, her firm small breasts pushing into my chest. We stayed like that for a while and then I took the initiative again and started to unzip Melinda's jeans. This was something I regretted doing because Melinda's bum was made for jeans. I struggled a bit to get them down but it was worth it to see my lover clad only in bikini panties. Melinda couldn't wait to take off my jeans and briefs. I was happy she rushed because I was getting the Mother of All Erections and my briefs were getting unconfortably tight. Melinda just kneeled and stared at my extended dick for a moment before I made her stand. I pulled down her panties and we stood naked together. I turned to the mirror in her bedroom and we both admired our first look at each other naked together.

Melinda then pulled me towards the bed. "Lets do 69 now. Let's get into the math of love"

"Melinda, 69 is just part of the whole works. There are other lessons before we get to 69."

We got on the bed and we started kissing. I said: "Your kissing is very good but you need to know where a man likes to be touched." I then guided her hands over the spots I liked to be touched.

"I never knew it would be so good to touch a man. What have I been missing? Why didn't my boyfriend teach me?"

"Not many men understand intellectual women."

I started to gently massage Melinda's tits and she just lay back. I told her: "Don't stop touching me."

"It's hard to concentrate when you're driving me crazy. What do you want?"

I guided her hand to my balls and showed her how to massage them without hurting. I then guided her hand up the shaft of the pecker, showing her how to make it stiffer by not touching the tip. Then I said: "Lesson number 69 begins."

I turned around and faced Melinda's tight little beaver. "Melinda Take my pecker and kiss the tip. Then lick it."

Melinda did as she was told. "It tastes salty. It's nice. But it's so big"

"Now take the dick into your mouth When it's inside, run your tongue around the side but not on the top."

Now it was my turn to work. I parted Melinda's brown legs and opened her outer lips. I am not a great fan of 69. You need to bring the tongue backwards between a woman's inner lips. I have always felt this wasn't as natural as bringing the tongue up a woman's pussy. That is, if anything is natural abut oral sex. The other problem is to concentrate while the dick is busy in the woman's mouth. Most women don't know how to treat a dick so that usually takes care of the concentration problem. Melinda was a natural. I had told her how to be gentle with her hands and she was using that lesson with her mouth.

The advantage of 69 is that the woman can't talk. A dick in the mouth can solve the problem of the worst compulsive talker. Another plus for 69 is that my beard rests between the woman's inner thighs and the tickling just drives them crazy. Melinda was no exception. My tongue slowly gliding up towards her clitoris and the fur tickling her legs caused her to spit out my dick as Melinda shuddered and screamed in orgasm. That was just as well because Melinda was playing my dick so well that I was afraid I would be giving the Blow Job lesson. When Melinda stopped, I let go of her, placed her on her back, pulled up her legs and got into position.

"You will feel me better with your legs up this way." I said, putting the head of my dick into that firm, tight slit. I moved it up and down to lubricate things although that was hardly necessary with the job Melinda had done on it. I needed Melinda to relax and that did the trick. I slid the head of the dick in a little and felt that she was still tight from the orgasm. This was my signal to slow down and play around the opening. Melinda loosened up and I slowly slipped the dick in, pulling back every so often. This usually brought a request from my oriental lover for more. I obliged. As I passed Melinda's cervix, she had another orgasm and tightened up around my dick. She just enjoyed herself and didn't buck up and down like Mrs. Nguyen.

Finally, my dick was completely in. Melinda couldn't believe that I had it all in and had to look between her legs. I pulled her legs up and grabbed under her knees. "Now you get the works, my darling." I said. I started to stroke in and out slowly and Melinda gasped on every in stroke. I picked up the tempo and Melinda started screaming incoherently. Finally, she became so tight that I inevitably came myself, both of us screaming our heads off. Why Melinda wasn't evicted for the noise, I will never know.

This time, Melinda was so exhausted that she just let the juices dribble all over. I didn't bother reminding her that there was a mess. It was so good just to relax and enjoy my naked oriental lover in my arms. It was so relaxing that I drifted off to sleep, thinking of what I would be teaching her next.

To Be Continued...