Mellow Yellow Ch. 07

Story Info
Melinda gets angry for the first time.
3.2k words
4.45
29k
1
0

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 7: Haunted by the Ghost of Mrs. Nguyen

The trip from the east was finally over. The conference I had been attending had its high points and I had made a few valuable contacts but I was happy to be getting home. As I made the long drive from the airport to our new house in the suburbs, I realized how much I had missed Melinda on this trip. We had been together three years now, the three most satisfying years of our lives. Melinda had finished her nursing studies and was working at a hospital full-time.

It was the same hospital where Hanna worked. We kept in touch with old friends that way. I was also working full time at a software developer, producing user manuals in plain English, not nerdese. We were successes in the work world but, more importantly, we were a success as a couple. Right from the beginning, we knew we shared many of the same interests. In fact, we really didn’t have too many outside interests or spent much time with other people. Probably being an interracial couple meant that we wouldn’t have too many friends to begin with. An outsider would say that Melinda and I were too wrapped up in each other. Well, we liked it that way. We were friends and lovers all at the same time.

As I was driving, I mused about why we fit so well together even though our backgrounds, culture and race were different. Perhaps it was because we were different, we could supply each other things the other did not have. I could give Melinda the individualism and courage to stand up for herself that she lacked. Melinda gave me a sense of community and family and the wisdom to be humble when required. We were compatible by filling in each other’s missing pieces so that the couple was perfect even if the individuals were imperfect.

This providing each other what was needed extended to our sex life. Melinda was less experienced than me and, well, I had a few women in my life. Surprisingly, Melinda was the more aggressive and adventurous of the two of us. I think I was the more passionate and caring one. Yes, your image of the Asian woman/European man relationship is probably the other way around. In our case, your image is wrong but it worked for us.

After being away a week from Melinda, I was missing her very much. I was getting excited, just thinking about caressing her silky smooth skin and muff diving that tight firm V in her beaver. I wanted to hear her pleading for my dick as I hadn’t heard it for over a week. That wasn’t the way it worked out that night. As I walked into our new house, expecting to be greeted with kisses and a Vietnamese banquet, Melinda instead treated me to some hot tongue and cold shoulder.

“You bastard, you dirty bastard, you filthy bastard, you stinking bastard.”

Quite obviously, I was a bastard; the only question seemed to be what kind. I sensed that I should find out how I got to be a bastard. “Melinda, it would help if you would let me take off my coat and sit down so we can talk.”

“You bastard, you lying bastard, you cheating bastard, you fucking bastard.”

This wasn’t getting anywhere, so I hung up my coat, parked the suitcase out of the way and made some tea. I was hoping that Melinda would calm down a bit if I showed a bit of caring. Frankly, I had never seen Melinda angry before so this was a bit frightening as well as perplexing. It would take all my skill to get out of this one, whatever it was. I put the tea down on the living room table and settled in the other chair, facing my now hostile wife.

“Melinda, I might agree with you that I’m a bastard if I only knew what it is that put me in the doghouse.”

“You said I was the first oriental woman you ever had and now I find out you were screwing Mrs. Nguyen. How could you ever stick your dick in that old douche bag? Were you that desperate?”

I was floored. I was sure that nobody ever found out about that short affair. Nobody ever even mentioned Mrs. Nguyen after her sudden departure. I had to find out more.

“Yes, it’s true I had an affair with Mrs. Nguyen and I didn’t tell you the truth about you being my first oriental woman. Who told you about it? I need to know how you found out so I can correct any embellishment”

“You told me yourself, you bastard son-of-a-prick, so it’s not embellished!”

“Melinda, I’m more puzzled than ever. I just don’t recall the conversation or maybe I was talking in my sleep. Let me try this way. What happened while I was away? Tell me. We have to get it out and discuss it.”

Melinda seemed to calm down a little and speak more slowly. “Paul, while you were away, I was so lonely without you. I really missed having you around in the evenings just to talk or watch TV. But what I missed the most was that big white dick of yours in bed with me. Our bed was so cold and lonely without you beside me. I wanted to hear your thoughts and I wanted you to make love to me. Then, in the middle of the week, I realized that I could have you and I could imagine you making love to me if only I could read your erotica. I remembered when I read your stories that you wrote about Hanna, how horny that made me. I thought that if I could read more of what you wrote, it would be second best to having you.”

“Melinda, why didn’t you ask to read my erotica before now?”

“I always had the real thing so why take second best? It was different while you were away. I wanted to have you, even if it was only in print. I went to your den and started to look through your computer and I found where you keep all your erotic stories. I read all Hanna’s stories because I knew they were real. Then I read some of your fantasies and I loved those even more because you put yourself in them.

I was even pleading for your forgiveness because I was playing with my beaver while I was reading and I was coming without you. I really thought I was being unfaithful by getting so excited by your characters and playing with myself. Then I read your story about Mrs. Nguyen and I knew you weren’t making that up. That sleazy encounter was real and I knew it. Paul, I cried because you did such a thing with that woman. I cried because I remembered when we first made love that I was supposed to be your first Vietnamese lover. I’ve even decided that I’m going to leave you, the lie is so awful and my loss of face is so great.”

“Melinda, don’t take this as playing with words but I didn’t lie to you that you were my first Vietnamese lover. What I did with Mrs. Nguyen wasn’t love. I used her and she used me. An equal transaction. Love never came into it. Didn’t you read that into it?”

Melinda started to cry a little. “Yes, I felt that but that’s what made me so angry and disappointed in you, Paul. You’re such a thoughtful lover. I can’t imagine you ever hopping into bed with a woman you didn’t care about. And especially that woman.”

“Melinda, try to help me understand your feelings. Why are you especially angry because it was Mrs. Nguyen? Wouldn’t you feel worse if I was really in love with a young Vietnamese woman before I met you?”

“That woman used to despise me because I was half Chinese and had no husband. What reason did she have to look down on me? Is it better to pure Vietnamese when you’re a hooker? Was her husband anything to be proud of? He was just a mule for the drug gangs. In fact, I was so angry when I first read about you and Mrs. Nguyen that I wish Duc had found out about you two and cut your nuts off with that knife he always carried. You don’t even want to know what I planned for that woman.”

“Melinda, I see why you are angry with me and I won’t try to justify what I’ve done or force you to make up with me before you’re ready. Just don’t leave me before we’ve had a chance to talk about this. For the rest of tonight, I think we should leave each other alone and talk some more tomorrow. I’ll think about what you’ve said and I want to leave you with some thoughts to go over. First of all, I have been faithful to you since the first time we made love. I have desired no other woman other than you. Secondly, have I ever done anything to make you feel unloved since that day?”

Melinda stopped crying and got up and slowly went to the bedroom. I found some leftovers in the refrigerator and had a cold supper. I was so miserable that I didn’t feel like warming the leftovers up. Melinda never showed anger before so I knew I was in deep dung in some uncharted territory. Melinda was so good-natured that I often wondered if Vietnamese women ever got angry. I didn’t need to speculate on that one any more. They could be as angry as any white woman. This would take some time to repair.

I thought about Mrs. Nguyen for the first time in years. The woman wasn’t important to me. In fact, I drew a blank when I tried to put some personality to Mrs. Nguyen. She wasn’t important except that she had created a desire to meet a real Vietnamese woman. Without Mrs. Nguyen, I might not be with Melinda now. Another thing I thought about was how our affair had stopped Mrs. Nguyen from bothering my friend, Hanna. So there was more good that came out of our affair. Melinda was the woman for me. So why hadn’t I told Melinda before now? I told Melinda everything about my white girl friends before we met and how none of them were her equal. How much more inferior was an old hooker to my Melinda? I concluded that it was partly shame at associating with Mrs. Nguyen and partly fear of what might happen if Duc ever found out.

I took my suitcase to the guestroom and found the pajamas. I passed by our bedroom and noticed that Melinda hadn’t shut the door. I peeked in and she was sound asleep on her side of the bed. This looked hopeful but I decided that I wasn’t going to push Melinda by climbing in bed with her tonight. Things would take time. I had a pee, brushed my teeth and crawled into the guest bed. As I fell asleep, I felt calmer and more peaceful than I had all evening.

I woke up to the smell of French coffee by my bed and the sounds of Melinda taking a shower. When she had finished and was getting dressed, I took my shower. As I was getting dressed, the sounds and smells of my favourite Canadian farm breakfast entered the guest bedroom. I could distinguish each smell separately. Eggs, sausages, fried onions and tomatoes, hash browns. Melinda hadn’t uttered a word to me but what she was doing said “I still love you.” As I went to the kitchen, I knew I would still have to be careful.

“’Morning Melinda. The coffee was great and the breakfast looks even better.”

“Paul, I want to apologize for some of the things I said last night. You’re right that you have been a good husband to me. I don’t want to leave you and I don’t want to lose you.”

“And I want to apologize for not telling you about Mrs. Nguyen. It was all over by the time I met you, just like the other women in my life. I guess I just wanted to avoid the very scene we went through last night. Somehow I realized it would get you upset. As for you losing face, I am even more ashamed than you are that I ever went to Mrs. Nguyen.”

Melinda set the food on the table and we began eating. I let her break the silence.

“I accept your apology, Paul. You’re right that it would upset me and do you know why? It’s not because you lied about me being first. It’s not because I have reason to hate that woman. It’s because she has what I have and what you most desire in a woman. You’re hooked on yellow women.”

“Melinda, it’s true that I’m hung up on oriental women but you did it, not Mrs. Nguyen. You’re the one who is so close to me that we think alike now. You’re the one who supports me in my work and everything else I do. You’re the one who is my best friend. You’re the only woman in the world I want beside me at night. Don’t you realize that one reason I never mentioned Mrs. Nguyen is that you made me forget all about her.”

“Paul, that’s sweet of you and I think that I’ll get over this, even the shame I feel. But why haven’t you ever asked me to do the bouncing motions you described Mrs. Nguyen as doing?”

“Because I didn’t want you to remind me of an old hooker.”

“But Paul, I want to do it for you just once. I want to do everything for you that a woman can do for a man.”

I agreed and we turned to other subjects. Melinda told me about what had happened while I was away and I told her about the conference. When we had finished eating, Melinda said she would clean up the kitchen but I should unpack my suitcase. I had unpacked all my dirty clothes and I was going to put the suitcase in the basement when Melinda came in the bedroom.

“Where do you think you’re going? You promised me a lesson in how to be a hooker.”

“A promise is a promise but this one is conditional. You promise that you’ll never use this as a money maker?”

“Promise. Now give me the lesson.”

I got on the guest bed and lay on my back. As best I could, I showed the various moves that Mrs. Nguyen was capable of when I had my dick in her. Melinda then told me to stay there and did a semi-striptease in front of me. I couldn’t believe how graceful and sensual my wife could be. Melinda slowly removed her blouse and skirt. She was especially careful to roll her nylons down each leg and then do a small dance in bra and panties while using the nylons like a veil. Melinda stopped, climbed on the bed and slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled off my pants.

“Am I playing the old hooker well?”

“Melinda, first of all, you’re not old. Secondly, I don’t think a hooker gives this much service for the money.”

“Maybe not, but I’m acting out my fantasies. I don’t write them out like you do. It just means we are two different people.”

At this moment, I could just think “Vive la difference.” I wasn’t about to have my wife act as clinical in sex as a hooker, so I pulled her to me, kissed her deeply and started caressing the body I had been dreaming of all week. Melinda was hotter and more passionate than when I had left a week before. Obviously, she had been desiring me and that was why she went to my computer. Every movement of my hand over her smooth skin brought a sigh of joy. When I undid her brassiere, Melinda started breathing noticeably faster. Caressing her tits and then kissing her brown nipples, her sighs went up in pitch and volume. I put my hand on her beaver. Melinda’s hand was on my bulging underwear.

“Oh Paul, Oh Paul. I’ve been waiting for that white dick of yours between my legs. You’re the man for me and I don’t want ever to share this with another woman.”

Melinda had made the transition from hooker to lover nicely. I started to put my hand under her panties, over her beaver and was surprised that Melinda was wetter than usual today. The emotional hangover from her anger was now working to my benefit. I parted her pussy lips and held them open by my index and ring finger. Gently, I ran the middle finger between that lovely inverted V, on the side of her clitoris, not on the top just yet. I could tell Melinda was about to orgasm as she was becoming tense and holding my pecker a little too tightly. Somehow, she had gotten my briefs off without my noticing. I gently slid the middle finger over the top of the V.

“EEEEEEEEEEEE! OH PAUL, IT’S WONDERFUL. Don’t stop!” Finally, “Rip my panties off. I want that white dick in my yellow pussy NOW!” I didn’t want to destroy expensive lingerie, so I made Melinda wait as I took off her panties as slowly as she had taken off her nylons. I then slipped my dick in more quickly than I usually do but slow enough so that Melinda would feel the whole length go in. When it was finally in all the way, I started a slow stroke. On the instroke, Melinda suddenly erupted in the same movements I had demonstrated and attributed to Mrs. Nguyen.

“I’M COMING. OH GOD, I’M COMING. IT’S GOOD. YOUR DICK IS GOOD.”

Melinda had boundless energy and I finally had to say: “You have to stop, Melinda. I think you’re about to break off my dick with what you’re doing.”

Melinda stopped and asked breathlessly: “Wasn’t I better than an old hooker?”

“You are so good that I really want to keep it a secret or all the guys will be after you with their cash.” I climbed off Melinda and lay exhausted on the bed. My dick was so sore from the treatment it had gotten that I was afraid I would never get it up again.

“When I found out about Mrs. Nguyen I was angry but I also wanted to show you that I was better than her.”

“Haven’t I been telling you all along how great you are? Now, there is one other secret that we have to keep, besides how good you are. That is that I had an affair with Mrs. Nguyen. Nguyen Duc still has friends in town and you want to keep my nuts in place, don’t you? Another reason, my dear Melinda, is that as long as nobody else ever knows about me and Mrs. Nguyen, you will never lose that pretty face of yours”

“Right as usual. But there’s another secret that we need to keep for a while. I was so angry that I was seriously thinking of leaving you. I stopped my pills while you were gone. I think we may have started our family today.”

And Melinda was right, as usual.

To Be Continued...