Mellow Yellow Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charles. Wasn't I good enough for you? Did I disappoint you?

"No Susan. For me it was even better than last night. But I wanted this to last a long time like you asked me. Instead, I came without putting all my willie inside you."

"Charles, you're still an inexperienced man. This was only your second time in your life to have sex and you were getting it from one of the best. Try to remember, you're screwing a Chinese woman and, quite frankly my love, we are so much better at sex than white women that you will never want a white woman again. Six thousand years of civilization has made Chinese women gold medal winners in the Olympiad of sex. But for an inexperienced man, you still drove me crazy. Don't worry my white stallion. As we get more accustomed to each other, we will make it last longer."

Charles accepted this combination of advertising and encouragement and slowly extracted his willie from my still-quivering beaver. I must take Charles' word that he was only part way in because Charles took forever to withdraw. Did Charles have a willie or a giant snake between his legs? When the tip finally left with a kind of squish sound, it was like a river of semen and lubrication washed out of me.

"Susan, let me clean you up," as Charles started to reach for some facial tissues.

"Hold me Charles. Forget the tissues. A woman needs to be held after sex, especially this woman. I'm still high from the screwing you gave me. Hold me tight and don't leave me now. Promise me you won't ever leave me like our first time?"

Charles held me close and, as the flow of liquid washed over my thigh, I drifted off to sleep, exhausted and sexually satisfied. When I woke up, I noticed that Charles had pulled the sheets over us to keep us from the cold. Charles was still asleep so I must have worn him out more than he had me. I urgently needed to pee so I quietly slipped from under Charles' arm and went to the loo to relieve myself.

As my fingers held my lips apart to pee, they became covered with sticky liquid, now slightly congealed. When I had finished peeing I held my fingers under my nose and savoured the smell. Most importantly, I smelled the erotic aroma of Charles' semen. I had longed to breath this in when I awoke in the morning and now it was a reality to me. Then I could smell the distinctive muskiness of Charles willie that I had discovered only through oral sex the night before. Finally, I smelled my own juices in this symphony of sex, this chorus of copulation that wafted upwards to my nostrils. Mei-Ling, it made me so horny again that I wondered how I could have felt so satisfied an hour before.

Reluctantly, I cleaned myself so I wouldn't mess Charles' apartment. I let Charles rest so that he could recover his strength for what I was beginning to plan. I closed the door to Charles' bedroom and found his shirt and my glasses on the sofa. I rolled up the shirt sleeves and put it on as a makeshift coat. I looked around his apartment, examining more closely his artwork and the books on the shelves. Charles' art was selected so that Western and Chinese pieces worked in harmony. From the Chinese pieces, I could tell that Charles had well developed taste.

I remembered that I was curious about Charles' books at breakfast, so I went over to his book case. I noticed that most of his books were English classics or respected modern authors. Mei-Ling, you studied these books. You must tell me which ones to borrow so I can impress my new found love. However, on one side were some well-worn textbooks in elementary Chinese. Charles was trying to learn Mandarin. Suddenly, I realized that Charles wasn't just feeding me a line in the morning. He really intended to stay in Hong Kong and was preparing for it. I was elated. Perhaps there was hope for us as a couple.

As I walked around the apartment and examined Charles' personal items, I realized that I had not been wrong in my analysis of the man who had sat across my desk as a patient a short time ago and was now my lover. This was an extraordinarily gifted and sensitive man that I had found. As for Charles' willie, I hadn't found it, I had created it. As my investigations progressed beyond his physical endowments, I became more and more in love with him. My feelings of love were accompanied by a feeling of becoming more and more horny. I walked past the remains of our breakfast on the table into the kitchen and started the kettle. I rummaged in some cupboards and found some nice oolong tea.

Instead of idly waiting for the kettle to boil, I looked at Charles' extensive collection of music and put as many pieces as I could recognize into the CD changer. The sensuous strains of Chinese classical music softly filled the apartment at the same time as the kettle let out a whistling monotone. I rushed back to the kitchen and silenced the noisy kettle by pouring its contents into the teapot. The noise must have awakened Charles as I heard the toilet flushing. Once the tea had steeped, I carried two porcelain cups and the teapot to the bedroom and placed the tray on the bed

I poured tea without the Japanese ceremony of the previous evening. We sat on the bed facing each other separated by the tea tray. It was an extraordinary scene, Charles naked and me with just an open shirt, sitting on the bed sipping tea to the sounds of the er-hu, as if we were sitting in an elegant Hong Kong restaurant. We talked as if we had been lovers for years, not just hours. We were becoming less shy, more familiar with each other and I was becoming more and more horny. Fortunately, Charles modestly averted his eyes from my private parts so he did not see it becoming increasingly wet. Finally, I couldn't stand the wait any more and I took Charles' cup and placed the tea set and my glasses on the floor. I crawled over to an astonished Charles.

"I'm not finished your therapy yet, my love. Last night you asked me what my fee schedule was and, even though you say you regret it, I am going to set a price anyway. You must make love to me over and over again the rest of our lives."

I pushed Charles down on the bed and began kissing his lips. I didn't play this time, forcing my tongue in his mouth, Charles forced his tongue almost to the back of my mouth. We rolled over and over, joined at the lips, my legs wrapped around Charles' back. Charles hands were all over me, caressing my smooth yellow body, expressing his desire with his strong hands. Charles rolled on his back and grabbed my bum with his two hands, pushing me downwards. I was shocked to feel a semi-erect willie slither up my bum crack. I was wet and Charles willie was wet so it just glided over my lips and my bum. I brought my legs together to hold this wonderful object firmly but not so tight that it would hurt my lover. As Charles' willie grew to full size, Charles spread my bum cheeks apart and then squeezed them together on his willie. Mei-Ling, I thought I would come right then with Charles' willie still millimeters from its true destination.

I raised myself so I would not be so heavy on Charles. In that position, my breasts fill out and look twice their normal size. Charles put his hands on my bum and brought my breasts to his face and proceeded to bury his face in boobie. I got so horny as Charles massaged, kissed and played with my breasts that my beaver made his stomach wet. I reached back and put my hand around the willie. No matter how much fun we were having playing with my boobies in Charles' face, I had other plans for Charles' willie at this point.

I got off Charles without letting the end of that precious staff escape my hand. With my free hand, I caressed Charles testicles and with my lips I started to kiss the base of his willie. That takes concentration and co-ordination, Mei-Ling, to do three jobs at once and to do all three with gentleness. A man's balls are especially sensitive and require the proper touch. From Charles' moaning, I knew that I had the right touch in all the places.

As I worked my way up the willie's long shaft, the three odours that had so excited me in the loo wafted from Charles' willie in the most pronounced manner. I became wild and just plunged as much of Charles' willie in my mouth as I could without gagging. I had found the lollipop of sex, Mei-Ling. I sucked, licked and swallowed as much of our morning encounter as I could find. The only difference is that a candy lollipop gets smaller from the licking but My Boy Lollipop became bigger and bigger.

While I was enjoying myself, Charles remembered his lesson on how to touch a woman and excite her. He had me from behind and was gently playing with my inner lips and my clitoris. I came almost immediately, urged on by a combination of willie in the mouth and fingers in the beaver.

Charles stopped playing with me and told me to lie down. He spread my legs apart and tested my lubrication by sliding the purple head of his willie up and down between my lips. I passed Charles' test and I felt the pressure of his willie at the opening of my vagina. This time there was no struggle and Charles' willie began its re-exploration of the territory it had vacated not so long ago. I tried to relax after my latest orgasm to help Charles on his way. There was no need as my long time of preparation for Charles' return had lubricated my interior. My pleasure was rising as I felt Charles make his way further and further in, past my cervix. I was becoming accustomed to Charles' size as this time I didn't have the feeling that I would split apart. I decided that I must have all of this wonderful instrument, raising my legs and placing my feet on Charles' bum. I encouraged him on his journey with pressure on his bum until we had accomplished what has been impossible the night before. Charles willie was at it's journey's end, as far inside me as it could go. We were totally united physically. My legs entwined his body, my arms were as far around his back as I could get and my nails were digging into his back.

The er-hu music changed to a slow piece and I released Charles' bum from the grip my legs had on him. Charles withdrew part of his great length but then, and I swear this is true Mei-Ling, he reversed and reentered me simultaneously as the bow of the er-hu changed its direction. Charles then withdrew as the bow reversed again and his withdrawal and thrusting kept perfect time with the sensual slide of the bow between the er-hu's strings. As the bow picked up tempo, Charles' speed of thrusting increased accordingly. My mind began to float with the music. Yes, Charles was playing his Chinese lover as the er-hu master plays his instrument. No longer did Wu Sui-Beng, sex therapist extraordinary, guide Charles in the way of love. The hands of the er-hu master guided Charle' willie back and forth, pleasuring his Chinese lover with each change of the bow's direction. I didn't resist the orgasm that rolled over me, waves of pulsating pleasure in perfect time to the music. I couldn't stop coming, Mei-Ling and to my surprise, my orgasm picked up frequency and intensity as the music increased in tempo and volume. Finally, the music was so fast that Charles had no opportunity to take out his great length more than two centimeters. He was literally pounding away furiously at my beaver. Finally, I could no longer take the intensity and the force and I screamed in Cantonese to stop. I couldn't think in English at that point but I doubt if Charles would have understood any language. He screamed incoherently as he came and then collapsed on me as the music ended.

After a few minutes like that, Charles withdrew slowly, making a squishy sound as he left me. I had just enough strength to close my legs. Charles put his arms around me and we remained in silence for an eternity. When we had both come to earth, Charles left for a moment and returned with some melon cut in slices. Mei-Ling, that was so refreshing and such a loving thing to do that I will never be able to look at melons at the market without getting horny again.

"Do you want to go out to supper, Susan? We have some of the finest restaurants in Hong Kong a short way down the hill."

"There's nothing I would like better, Charles, but we can't be seen in public until our situation has been resolved. We can't be anything else but secret lovers until we figure out what to do."

"What can I do but take my doctor's advice. It seems to be working so far. Can I call you tomorrow? I know it won't be the same as if I actually held you in my arms. You are right, though. We can't be seen together or we'll both be in trouble."

Sadly, we got dressed and then quietly went down the stairs, trying to avoid meeting anyone in the elevator. Charles let me out the service entrance but not without one long, last passionate kiss.

As I traveled on the transit back to my part of the city, the sticky feeling in my panties was a constant reminder of the past 24 hours of sex with my new lover. I was peaceful with my loving thoughts of Charles. My biggest fear that he would be angry with me had come to nothing. However, I now have Charles' reputation and job to consider in addition to my own. Can we ever work all this out and be able to publicly declare our love for each other?

Please give me all the advice you can. I hope that your family is well and not in the same turmoil that I find myself in.

Your friend Sui-Beng

I closed the e-mail program and shut down the computer. Susan talked about the side effects of her "therapy" but one of the side effects of her graphic letter was that I now had a "woodie" that just wouldn't quit. If I could stay awake until Melinda came home...

12