Mellow Yellow Ch. 12

Story Info
Paul discusses married women, & Melinda talks about white guys.
5.2k words
4.31
28.5k
00

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda poured some French coffee for me and some tea for herself. She set out our breakfast of soup and banh pho and sat down beside me. I had already fed Tanya, who happily sat in her high chair, puzzled at why adults didn't like baby food.

"We have to talk about this, Paul."

When a woman begins a sentence with "We have to talk," that's the sign for a man to run as fast as possible and as far as I can. This time I knew the conversation wouldn't be a series of feminine trick questions. Melinda wanted to discuss Susan's latest letters, so I gave my humble opinion.

"I think that it's great Susan and Charles found each other but they have gotten themselves into a mess. They could be in deep doo-doo with the English, the Hong Kong Chinese and the Mainland Chinese. Did I leave anyone out?"

"That's just like a man to put the problems first. I think it's more important that my good friend is in love and Charles sounds like a prize. Not that I think I did badly marrying you, my love."

"I don't think I have my priorities wrong, Melinda. If they don't sort out their problems, there won't be any relationship. Charles could find himself in a dungeon in the Tower of London and Susan could spend the rest of her life sewing People's Liberation Army uniforms in a Hong Kong sweatshop. Maybe that's an exaggeration but they could spend the rest of their lives separated from each other by half a world if they aren't careful."

"What do you suggest then, oh man of the world? How would you get our friends out of this mess they have created for themselves"

"There are only three people and one object right now that can connect Charles and Susan in a patient/doctor relationship. The three dangerous people are Dr, Leung, Susan's receptionist and Charles concierge. The dangerous object is Charles' file, which contains Dr. Leung's referral and, quite likely, a good number of Susan's speculations about Charles' dick. The concièrge problem will take care of itself if the horrible little man, as Susan terms him, retires before they go public. Susan just has to avoid any more scenes in the lobby."

"I think that Susan should get rid of Ms. Yang. As a woman, I think I know her type. She probably resents working for another woman and is so catty that she would turn Susan in just to get back at an employer she secretly hates. There is also the possibility that she doesn't like Susan's clientele. Susan's patients are either a little crazy or completely nuts, after all. Susan has to get rid of Ms. Yang."

"OK, that leaves Dr. Leung. From what Susan says, he seems like a decent guy. Why can't she talk to him about their situation and get him on their side? After all, he's a man and he would know how important it was to Charles to have a dick in working order. I'm sure that he would understand why Susan had to take these, umh, extraordinary measures."

"No, Paul, you don't work in the medical field so you don't understand the dilemma that would put Dr. Leung in. As much as he respects Susan and even might be in sympathy with her 'technique,' he would be obliged to report to the medical authorities that she took advantage of the doctor/patient relationship with Charles. No, Dr. Leung is the troublesome one. I don't know what Susan can do about him. OK, clean up the kitchen while I put Tanya in her play pen."

As I cleaned up the kitchen, I thought about Susan's most recent letter. Last night, after I read Susan's letter, I had a boner that I thought would last a lifetime. I just wanted to tear off Melinda's clothes and screw her when she walked in the door. Fortunately for Melinda's clothing, I fell asleep before she came home. I wondered if Melinda had read the e-mail when she came home and whether Susan's graphic description of her sex life would have the same effect on Melinda as it had on me? I knew that Melinda was easily turned on by movies with some skin. Some of our best fucks had taken place after movies with an erotic scene.

As I found out to my horror once, Melinda also liked to read my erotica when I was away on a business trip. She said that she could get off just as if I was with her. I was pleased that Melinda's range extended to erotic literature and that she liked my style. Except for one time when she learned a little too much about the women in my life, I didn't mind Melinda reading my material, if it aroused her. Susan's first letter had certainly aroused Melinda with the result that we had reasonably good quickie. Now, I was hoping for something a little more involved as a result of Susan's second letter.

I was on my way to the room that served as an office when Melinda called me from the living room. Melinda was seductively sprawled on the sofa, her blouse opened enough to display a black brassiere and small, firm breasts that bulged out with each breath she took.

"Paul. I've been neglecting you since Tanya was born. I want to make it up to you and I want to do it now. Let's play on the couch the way we used to do when we were just starting our relationship"

I didn't think I was neglected. Melinda was the perfect career woman, wife and mother. She juggled a career and a family perfectly. Actually, juggling is not correct as, being Vietnamese, the family came first and the career came second for Melinda. Her hours were strange but she managed to give both Tanya and me all the attention we needed. There were a few weeks after the birth that I was cut off but, as soon as Melinda healed, she made quite sure that I wasn't starved for sex in any way.

If I wasn't sex starved, why would Melinda say that she hadn't taken good care of me? I was getting used to Melinda's approach to asking for sex. Vietnamese women are not as aggressive as white women when it comes to sex. They are basically just as horny as white women but culturally, they prefer to take an indirect approach to getting what they want. Melinda was saying, in her way, that she was horny from Susan's description of her sexual adventures. This was the approved Vietnamese method of saying that she wanted to get laid NOW. I had been waiting for this moment every minute since I read Susan's second letter. Even if Melinda wouldn't say it out loud, this was going to be one good fuck. My woodie of the previous evening showed up right on cue. I was ready for Vietnamese-style seduction.

I moved into position beside Melinda and she was on me like a tigress, thrusting her sweet tongue in and out of my mouth. I responded and we explored each other's mouth for a few minutes. I thought that if things worked the way I was hoping they would go, it would soon be my dick that would be exploring Melinda's dental work.

I undid the remaining buttons on Melinda's blouse one by one very slowly. When Melinda was halfway to orgasm as she was now, I could drive her crazy through slow, teasing foreplay. As I undid each button and exposed more golden flesh, my hand explored more and more of her smooth body, accompanied by low squeals and moans. After about 10 minutes, I had undressed Melinda down to her underwear. She wasn't wearing the sensible nurse's underwear she usually went to work in. Melinda had put on her skimpiest panties and pushup bra. I undressed quickly down to my underwear and resumed my work on the couch beside Melinda. Call us strange or perverted but we shared an obsession with each other's underwear. We loved feeling each other through underwear and then playing around inside before stripping completely naked.

My hands began exploring Melinda's smooth body. Her golden brown skin was as smooth as always, gliding under my hands as I ran my hands over her back and along the outside of her thighs. Melinda hadn't shed all the weight she put on during the pregnancy. It wasn't visible and Melinda could still wear everything in her wardrobe. It was just that my Vietnamese wife was a little softer now. I liked it actually. It made Melinda feel more cuddly. As I explored Melinda 's body, she kept pace with me, touch for touch, kiss for kiss. An oriental woman knows how to take care of her man during sex.

I undid Melinda's brassiere and gently placed my hand around her breasts. Melinda had finished nursing so her breasts were no longer so sensitive. Man, was I happy when I was able to play with Melinda's chocolate coloured nipples again. I kissed each breast over and over again, marveling that such small breasts had nourished my child for so many months. Melinda began to make encouraging sighing noises as I worked my magic tongue over her nipples and between her breasts.

"Melinda, this is just a taste of what's going to happen between your legs"

"Oh Paul. I want that tongue everywhere. Eat me Paul. Have a yellow beaver for lunch."

"Sorry, not just yet my love. I want the full deal today. No skipping steps."

With that, I slid my hand between Melinda's thighs, along her smooth skin. Melinda eagerly parted her legs and allowed me to explore. Finally, my hand rested on her modus Venus, which felt wet and hot through her skimpy panties. I slowly massaged her mound, eliciting more soft moans. I then moved my hand slowly underneath her panties, along her thin oriental bush until my hand rested with a finger on either side of slit. When we first became lovers, I had these pangs of guilt fucking Melinda, because she had almost no hair between her legs. It was like I was fucking jailbait, even though Melinda was a mature woman. Today, I didn't feel at all guilty and I parted those tight, hairless lips and let my middle finger explore Melinda's wet interior. Melinda squealed in a higher pitch but still in a low voice. She was in ecstasy but still remembering our child not so far away.

I slid down the couch and Melinda knew exactly what to do and turned so she was flat on her back. I tugged at the skimpy panties and they came off easily with Melinda's help. I parted Melinda's legs and began a muff dive. The sofa wasn't the most convenient place to eat pussy but, thanks to me, Melinda had developed a taste for oral sex. As I said, Melinda took care of me and I had to be as good a husband as she was a wife. I parted her pussy lips and my tongue began its slow journey up towards her clitoris. Up a bit, then back, up a little more, gently teasing and raising the pleasure stakes. That's how Melinda liked it and that's how I gave it. Melinda was so wet I thought she had douched with nuoc mam.

As my tongue reached the top of the V that formed her inner lips, Melinda let herself go and groaned and screamed as an orgasm took her. Melinda grasped my head and squeezed it between her legs. If I could set her off that easily, Melinda must be fantasizing about Susan's e-mail. I was about to get the benefit of Susan's experiences via Melinda. It was almost as if Susan sent us a Chinese New Year's gift a few months early. With my ears blocked by yellow thighs, I could hardly make out Melinda saying:

"Let's do a 69. I want to suck that big white dick of yours. I want to give you as much pleasure as you're giving me."

Always willing to oblige, I got up and assumed the 69 position on the couch. Melinda by now was an expert in teasing my dick with her tongue. That's the best part of fucking a Vietnamese wife who is totally in love with you. She learns what you like and wants to give it to you. Melinda sucked in as much of my dick as she could handle. I dived back between Melinda's legs and resumed running my tongue up and down her tight slit. While doing 69, you have to keep your mind on both your end of the job and your partner's job. Both of you have to tease but not to the point where you come. Finally, Melinda signaled that she was on the edge.

"Now Paul. Now. Don't keep me waiting. Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard just like Susan got it. Pound me with that big white dick of yours."

Yes, I was right. Melinda was fantasizing about her friend's experiences. As my head emerged from its muffie prison, it came to me. I hadn't been aware of it until now but Melinda had put on some classical music before I came into the room. She wanted me to keep time with the music the same way that Charles had kept time when he was pounding Susan. This was my chance to prove to Melinda that white men have rhythm too.

I parted Melinda's tight lips and poised the tip of my dick at the entrance of her cunt. As I heard the violin bows in the string section change direction, I started to slide my dick slowly in. Melinda was tight even after giving birth. Medical science is wonderful, I thought. Now gynecologists think about Daddy by restoring Mommy's snatch to its original tightness after birth. However, I was not prepared for how tight Melinda's cunt was today after her orgasm and her fantasy about Susan's letter. Fortunately, the 69 had lubricated our moving parts, making the job easier. I forced my dick in a few centimeters, when the bows of the string section changed direction on me and I started a slow slide back. Just before I was about to pop out, I was saved by the string section reversing direction. I felt Melinda's feet on my ass pushing me back in. By the time the strings reversed direction, I had gained another centimeter. Back out I went and the resistance of Melinda's feet notified me that I had backed out enough.

Part way on its journey into Melinda's interior, my dick slid past the IUD that Melinda was now using instead of birth control pills. The cervix on both Melinda and Mrs. Nguyen had both felt very prominent. In a way, I regretted not sampling more Vietnamese woman to discover how general prominent cervixes were. When Melinda had just had an orgasm, she tightened up inside, making her cervix's presence known to my dick. Melinda's IUD wasn't uncomfortable at all. It just tickled the shaft of my dick as I stroked in and out.

I slowly moved my dick further in through the andante movement until I had my dick buried as far as I could. Melinda's legs squeezed my ass, begging me to go as deep as I could. go. My pubic bone pressed Melinda's swollen clitoris, producing a squeal of delight and another orgasm. As the allegro movement began, I started stroking in and out in time to the music. Melinda was shouting directions at me in what I suspected was rather vulgar Vietnamese. I didn't think I would last but I made it to the end of the movement stroking in time to the rapid tempo of the music. I came just as the cymbals gave a loud clash and finally collapsed on the sofa.

As I opened my eyes, Melinda opened hers and just smiled and held me close. The final bars of the last movement trailed into silence. Melinda spoke first.

"That was one of the best we've ever had. You were marvelous, Paul. I'm just sorry that we won't be able to do this when Tanya gets older."

"We've never had a problem finding new and unusual ways to enjoy sex. Besides, don't you want Tanya to have brothers and sisters. You're not going to cut me off when Tanya grows up, are you?"

"Of course not. I meant, having sex on the sofa, as noisy and as openly as we did it. Now, stop fretting, hold me for a while and then get back to work on your assignment."

As I held Melinda on the sofa, I thought how life was full of ironies. When I was single, I considered married women to be second-class fucks. Usually, they are fucking not for the pleasure of sex but to get even with the old man for some misdeed of his, real or imagined. Besides that, when that ring on their left hand gets turned around, the diamond can shred a dick to ribbons with a hand job. Now that I was married to a woman I loved and who loved me, she was giving me better sex than I had ever had from any single woman.

That evening, I was watching a hockey game, just like every breathing Canadian male that night. OK, Melinda was close to the prefect woman but she had one slight character flaw: she didn't understand hockey. On the other hand, most white women I had known didn't have the slightest interest in the game either. Melinda yawned and asked if she could use the computer to write to Susan. Between periods, I went to have a pee and passed my office room. I peeked in and asked Melinda:

"Are you telling Susan anything interesting?"

"No, it's just more of our girl talk. You wouldn't be interested."

Like hell I wouldn't be interested. Often I wondered what "girl talk" really was If I could read what she wrote to Susan, I might find out. The next day, I checked the Sent Mail file and there was Melinda's letter to Susan.

To: "Susan Wu"
From: "Melinda Tran"
Subject: Your Wonderful New Lover
Date sent: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sui-Beng:

Things couldn't be better with us here, thanks for asking. Tanya is well, Paul loves his work and I am adjusting to the role of wife and mother. We are fine but you seem to have gotten yourself in a mess, haven't you? It's like a good news/bad news joke isn't it. You've discovered your dream lover but the way you discovered him could put you both in a mess.

Let me deal with the bad news first. You cannot meet Charles until you deal with the people who can identify him as a former patient. You are quite correct that there are only three people who can connect you two in a doctor/patient relationship and they are the concièrge, your secretary and Dr. Leung. Paul and I agree that the concièrge, nasty as he is, won't be a problem and poses no threat as long as you don't go back to Charles' apartment while he still works there. Let the little cockroach return to his rice paddies and pigs.

Ms. Yang is a more immediate threat. From what you have told me about her, I think that she resents working with mentally ill people. Furthermore, she resents working for a woman, especially a professional and intelligent woman such as yourself. She is probably jealous of your accomplishments and that you have men in your life. If she finds out that Charles is screwing you, she wouldn't hesitate to take the file and bring about your professional downfall. So your first priority is to secure the file and next is to get rid of Ms. Yang, but in a way that leaves her happy. I know she doesn't deserve any consideration but disgruntled ex-employees have a way of biting back at their ex-bosses.

I can't advise you what to do about Dr. Leung. Paul just doesn't understand the ethics of the situation and how Dr. Leung will be bound to report you to your medical association. I don't know what to tell you to do about Dr. Leung. Keep on his good side while we figure a way out of this.

Now for the good news. If you can take care of all these problems, you can "come out of the closet" and start your affair in the open. Tet is only a few months away and there will be plenty of celebrations where an eligible young doctor can meet a handsome commercial attaché. Find out if any of your friends with business are having parties. Ask them if their parties might be business affairs with the Crown Colony's trade experts attending. I'm sure that both you and Charles can invite yourselves. I believe that an affair beginning at Tet is sure to turn into marriage the same year.

I am so happy that you found a man who is your intellectual equal. It's so difficult for intelligent professional women to find a man. Usually the fragile male ego can't stand a woman who knows more than he does and makes more money than he does. This is why you haven't been able to keep a man since Léo. None of them have been worthy of you until Charles. He also sounds like a great lay, now that you helped him overcome his sexual problems. What more could a woman ask for that a friend, lover and white studmuffin.

12