Mellow Yellow Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We never really talked about white guys because of your tragic encounter. Let me now give you my opinion on white lovers. White guys are incredibly loyal to their yellow women. I think it's because the sex we give them is so awesome that they develop a taste for yellow beaver that never leaves them. In Paul's words, "Once a white guy has poked his dick in a yellow woman, he won't have anything else in his bed." I just wish that it was me that had developed Paul's taste for yellow women. I only found out later that his first one was an old Saigon whore that I despised. I was absolutely astounded that Mrs. Nguyen could develop taste for yellow women in any white guy. I guess that our bed talents exist even in tired out old hookers. It occurs to me that the real revenge of we Vietnamese on Americans is that all these soldiers came back hooked on yellow women after screwing Vietnamese bar-girls. The black and white women of America are now starved for sex as their men set out on a quest for yellow pussy.

With Charles, you have an additional advantage that it was you who cured him of his sex problems. Since it was caused by his past encounters with white women, you won't need to worry about Charles ever looking at a white bitch. Charles will be yours for life as long as you can keep him from wandering in the direction of other yellow women. I am lucky that we are a minority in Canada so that Paul doesn't have the opportunity to meet many Chinese or Vietnamese ladies. You have the misfortune to live in a city where half the population consists of Chinese women. A good number of those are curious about white dick so you must be constantly on guard against one of your Chinese sisters on the make. One thing you must do is to make sure that the women who work with him are all white.

Don't make the mistake with your Chinese female friends that one of my Vietnamese friends made. Li Hong found a white boyfriend and, well, you know how it is when two people fall in love. Her mistake was to discuss Ted's skills in bed and the size of his dick with her friends. Suddenly, a couple of her so-called friends began making inquiries about what evenings Ted might be free. I think we are both lucky to have well-hung lovers. I never discussed anything about how good Paul is in bed with any woman of any colour because I want Paul to be all mine. Charles may be a great lay but don't do any advertising.

More good news. Don't think of having to meet Charles in secret as a disadvantage. White guys seem to be much more interested in sex when it's clandestine. Maybe that's why there's so much adultery in European society. Meet Charles in a sleazy hotel and see what happens. Better yet, why don't you take a holiday together? I would suggest that you don't travel together but meet each other. You would then have the double pleasure of visiting someplace you've never been before. Let me tell a story about clandestine sex.

When we had become lovers, I didn't want to go through what my friend Li Hong had gone through, so I made Paul promise not to tell anyone that we were an item. It meant that, for a couple of months, we didn't go out too often and we spent a lot of time on the telephone in our separate apartments. I don't even want to describe the things we talked about. One very hot day during the week, Paul telephoned me and just whined about how hot his apartment was. I suggested that he come over to my apartment and we could cool off in the swimming pool.

Being a student, I couldn't afford air conditioning for the few hot days we have in Canada. My apartment was just as hot as Paul's, too hot for sex that day. We would just have a good time in the pool and a pizza on the balcony. Little did I know what would happen.

I was still shy with Paul at the beginning, so I changed into my bathing suit before he arrived. It was the first two-piece bathing suit I ever owned. I was very slim before I had Tanya so I was admiring myself in the full length mirror. I was thinking what a nice body I had when Paul rang from the lobby. When I opened the door, his mouth just dropped. Paul is a writer but he seemed to be at a loss for words. I just told him to change so we could cool down as fast as possible.

I thought that Paul's trunks looked a little full but I didn't give it much thought. The pool was in a separate building in our complex, covered so we could use it in the winter. There wasn't any body else in the pool and no guard. It occurred to me that nobody could see us but that wouldn't be a problem as we were both good swimmers.

We went to the pool, jumped in and played around for a while, swimming between each other's legs, that kind of stuff. It occurred to me that Paul was acting just like William Hurt in the pool scene from "Children of a Lesser God." We had rented that movie a few weeks before and it was fresh in my mind. As I said, we didn't go out much during those months. Since Paul was William Hurt, I decided to be Marlee Matlin and play along.

I dove between Paul's legs and rubbed his dick with my shoulder on the way up. I came face to face and planted a kiss on his lips while still underwater. Neither one of us can hold our breaths like William and Marlee so we quickly surfaced. I looked around and we were still the only ones in the pool. I realized that this was our chance to make love, since we were alone and we were cool in the water.

"Paul, let's make love in the pool. Nobody's around and it'll be much better than in my hot apartment. I want to try sex in the swimming pool."

We swam to a shallower point and I didn't waste any time pulling down Paul's trunks. I had to reach inside his trunks and make sure his dick didn't interfere with his trunks on the way down. Paul's dick was hard. I'm not sure if the water created an optical illusion but his dick also looked bigger to me. Paul pulled down the bottom of two piece and put his hand between my lips. In this situation, it was irrelevant whether I was wet or not. Paul's finger glided between my lips, lubricated by either the pool water or my own juices. I think that it was a combination of both.

Paul put his hands around me. In the water, I just seemed to float on to his dick. Underwater, a big dick like Paul's just slips in without any problem. Instead of asking Paul to work his dick in slowly the way I usually like it, I pulled him to me so his dick was buried in one stroke. I began to have second thoughts about what I started. What if someone came to the pool and caught us in flagrante delicto? I'm sure that, as an interracial couple, the scandal would be even greater. Paul was enjoying his fantasy but I was too self-conscious to have an orgasm. So, I squeezed his dick and he was so excited that he came immediately. I pulled up Paul's trunks and got my bottoms on as fast as I could.

Later, we ordered in a pizza and ate it on the balcony. OK, maybe for me the sex in the pool didn't make me come and it was over faster than I like it. I still thought it was great. You should have seen the smile on Paul's face that evening. He was probably gloating that he had publicly screwed me without anyone seeing. If I gave my man that much pleasure, it was as good to me as an orgasm. Besides, sex on a day when you think you won't get it has to be better than no sex at all.

So, you see what I mean about white guys liking sex when it's clandestine. I've seen it in the movies and I've experienced it myself. So, be innovative and use this period to take it slowly with Charles. Make sure that when you get together with Charles and try something with Charles that you make it his idea. He's still new to sex and you must build up his self-confidence. No more advice. I have to get back to Paul as his hockey game has ended. I hope that this e-mail has been useful to you. I'm really excited that you've found someone.

Your Vietnamese friend
Tran Mei-ling

I shut down the computer, wondering what to make of the girl talk and Melinda's comments on white guys. I had forgotten the fuck in the pool but now it came back to me. I was afraid that Melinda hadn't enjoyed herself that day but now I saw that she actually did. Vietnamese women just don't show their emotions like white women. Well, there's another reason why Vietnamese women are such desirable creatures for us white guys.. Like guys, they just don't make a big thing about their emotions.

12