Mellow Yellow Ch. 14

Story Info
Susan repels a Japanese invasion.
4.9k words
4.43
38k
1
0

Part 14 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another letter from Susan written while she and Charles were on vacation. What would she be telling Melinda in this letter?

To: "Tran Mei-Ling"
From: "Wondernerd Cafe"
Subject: Revenge on the Japanese
Date sent: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mei-Ling:

I'm back in the internet café. I hope that nobody looks at what I'm writing because this has to be the greatest vacation of my life. The sex is great, plentiful and varied. So far, I've had a doggie, a wall job and oral sex but I am getting ahead of myself. Charles is becoming more and more confident with his willie. That means sex with Charles is getting better and better, something I never thought possible.

Yesterday, I decided that we really needed to go down to the beach and get some sun. Yes, I know that the Chinese believe that dark skin colour is the sign of a peasant. However, if neither Charles nor I return with a darker colour, our colleagues and friends would reason that we had been spending all our vacation in a hotel room rather than at Waikiki. I don't know about Charles' male friends but my women friends would relentlessly question me about the lover I had spent so much time with that I hadn't gone to the beach.

After your story about wearing the bikini to the swimming pool, I went and bought a skimpy one especially for this trip. I had tried it on in the dressing room at the store but things seemed different now that I was at a beach resort and about to wear it out in public. It's not that I have anything to be ashamed about as far as my body goes. I am petite but well proportioned. My breasts may be small but the bikini top was even smaller. Yes, the bathing suit revealed my body to its best advantage. Call me shy but I had never revealed so much of my body before in public. I hesitated whether to call off our beach trip when the phone rang. Charles voice shook me out of my indecision:

"Susan, my love. I'm waiting downstairs in the lobby. What's keeping you?"

I couldn't keep my lover waiting. My pride in how I looked and my desire to impress Charles with my body took over. I grabbed my beach towel, put on a robe in a determined manner, went down to the lobby and collected Charles. We walked across what seemed like endless sand until we found a place not too far from the water. The sight of other women with similarly revealing bathing suits made me feel better about being semi-naked.

Charles let his beach coat drop to the ground, challenging me to do the same. Charles' bathing suit was almost a thong. I and only I knew what the bulge in his bathing suit contained. This thought made my bikini wet and I hadn't even touched the water yet. I adopted the pose of a high fashion model and let my beach coat drop, I heard Charles whistle but I had my eyes on a growing bulge in his trunks. Charles liked what he saw as much as I liked how he looked.

I grabbed my bottle of sunscreen and started to slather Charles body with oil. It was so exciting to run my hands over Charles body in public. This was a pleasure that had been private but now I could rub his hairy chest in public. Charles then rubbed my body with the same lotion and I was even more thrilled. Charles' bulge grew visibly and I hoped that no other woman was watching it the way I was. I had plans for that bulge.

First we had to get some sun and get rid of our pasty winter colour. After lying on our beach towels for a while, we went in the water for a frolic. Mei-Ling, don't go to Waikiki if you want to play with your lover under the water. I think we must have walked halfway back to Hong Kong when we finally were waist deep. We swam a little and I discreetly caressed Charles' bulge. It was getting big and hard. I decided that we had enough sun and water for today.

I asked Charles if he wanted to come back to my hotel and shower off the salt, rather than going all the way back to his hotel. Charles' smile was cute and sexy but it left me unprepared for what was about to happen. As the door of my room shut, Charles firmly put my back to the wall and placed a kiss on my lips. This was followed by a more passionate kiss and then he forced his tongue in my mouth. Charles had never been so aggressive to me until now. I was so taken aback by this display that I didn't notice that he had somehow undone the strings for my bikini top until I sensed that my erect nipples were against Charles ribs. I was excited what seemed to be minimal foreplay. Then I remembered how we had fondled each other in the water and I realized that that had been our foreplay. This was not rape. This was long, drawn-out lovemaking.

Charles bent down and undid the strings to my bikini, letting it fall to the ground. While kneeling, he pulled his own bathing suit down and displayed his erect manliness. As he stood up, Charles' willie was hard and erect, like the markers around the island where the unfortunates had been swept to sea. Just as the people were swept to sea against their will, I was being swept along by waves of passion for Charles.

Without a word, Charles put his hands on my bum and lifted me up effortlessly. I put my arms around his neck and my legs seemed naturally to open and curl around his back. Then Charles lowered me on to his willie but nothing happened as his wide, blunt tip couldn't go past my tight lips. Well, we were both inexperienced at this position but I managed to reach down and spread myself apart. I was afraid that I might be dry but, to my delight, I was very wet, not from the ocean but from my excitement at Charles' aggressiveness.

With my lips now open, Charles willie slid down between my inner lips and found the opening to my vagina. My weight forced Charles' willie in a few centimeters, allowing my free hand to control how much of Charles entered. From his apparent lack of foreplay, I knew that Charles was in a rush to bury his willie as far and as fast as it would go in. I wanted to prolong Charles entry, to enjoy the delicious spreading apart of my inner being that his willie always brought me. No matter how many times we fuck, I seem to always return to my former tight dimensions, forcing Charles' willie to fight for its place within me.

I slowly let Charles creep inside until he was halfway in. I couldn't stand the excitement of the slow entry and I let go of the willie and started to run my finger along the tip of my clitoris to force an orgasm. That was the trigger and I screamed in joy as the wonderful feeling of an orgasm rolled over me. When my orgasm subsided, I discovered that Charles' willie was buried completely inside me. I felt completely depleted, unable to have another orgasm, completely fucked out.

As Charles slowly withdrew his willie, I grabbed Charles with both my arms and drew him closer as well as to hang on. As Charles slowly reentered me, I could feel the shaft of his willie sliding over my now swollen clitoris, restimulating me to an orgasm. I realized that I wasn't fucked out; I would come again and again, if only Charles could last and keep up the pace. With each stroke, Charles raised me to a higher level of excitement than before. If I was on waves of passion, the waves were coming much more frequently and the storm of my orgasm was not far from shore.

Charles strokes became faster and faster until I felt I was being pounded into the wall. My legs jiggled in the air in time to the pounding I was receiving. Finally, My clitoris was stimulated into another orgasm, tightening the muscles around my vagina. That brought Charles to orgasm and we both screamed from our simultaneous orgasms. I think I came not a moment too soon. I felt the warm sperm squishing inside my vagina as Charles slowly kneeled down and then collapsed on his back with me on top.

I realized that we hadn't put out the "do not disturb" sign so I got off Charles more quickly than the wonderful man deserved. I know that nobody in Honolulu knows us but I wouldn't want to embarrass the chambermaid with us both lying naked on the floor. I found the sign, reached out with my bare arm and put it on the doorknob, to preserve our private moment.

That evening, when Charles asked me where I would like to eat, I suggested that we eat at a Japanese restaurant. I can eat Chinese food all the time in Hong Kong and I never became used to Western fast food when I was in Canada. Charles suggested a restaurant near his hotel so I met him there. I can see now that my decision was a mistake because I nearly lost Charles during our trip to that Japanese restaurant. Don't get me wrong, the meal was great, fresh tropical fish caught locally and served with mounds of fiery wasabi. When we finished our sushi. Charles asked:

"I think I would like dessert. How about you, my love?"

"I'm not hungry, but if you want dessert, I suggest you wait until later. I have something for you that tastes exquisite."

"I think you have something up your sleeve, Susan"

I did have something in mind from long ago with my first white lover. I wasn't sure if the English liked oral sex the way the French do. I know that Léo loved to eat my beaver. Léo had made me a connoisseur of tongue on the clitoris. Do you think that this is why I like white guys? I had to see if Charles would go down on me the way my French lover had.

With the matter of dessert postponed, we left the dining room and wandered into the karaoke bar for some entertainment. This was the real thing, mostly Japanese doing exactly what they would be doing at the local pub in Tokagawa. Except for a few Aussies, we were the only non-Japanese there. We sat down at a table near the front so I could show off my lover to everyone in the bar. Three Japanese women immediately asked us if they join us so they could see better. Not wanting to be rude, Charles and I agreed. I forget their names so I will just call them Keiko, Meiko and Seiko.

Really, Mei-Ling, I should have known better. What Keiko, Meiko and Seiko wanted wasn't better seats for the karaoke show. They wanted Charles and his big white willie. The Japanese women blatantly began to ignore me and started hitting on Charles. They flattered Charles in the most obvious and childish ways. "Charles-san so funny. Charles-san have such nice moustache. Charles-san this and Charles-san that." The worst of it was that Charles seemed to be enjoying the attention. Was this because I had paid too much attention to my Filipino waiter a few days before? Was I being punished for My little indiscretion? I think the final straw was when they asked Charles to get up and sing "Unchained Melody" to the three of them, not to me.

Me-Ling, you would have snapped too, if you had been there and it was Paul singing to three other yellow women. I began to worry about what Paul told you about yellow women, that once a white guy has had his willie in one, yellow women would be all he would want to fuck the rest of his life. Had I cured Charles of his impotence just to prepare a gift for these three? I wanted Charles to have a taste for yellow women but I wanted it to be this yellow woman.

I started to look over the Japanese invaders on my turf. Meiko, Keiko and Seiko were taller than I was, almost as tall as Charles in their platform shoes. Their faces were heavily made up with pale makeup, as if they really wanted to be white. I looked closely at their eyes and each one had the operation to make their eyes more round. Now, I was positive, these Japanese women were trying to be white women. Well, if they were trying to be white and Charles' taste ran to yellow women, he wouldn't be interested. Furthermore, they probably fucked the same way white bitches do, in a totally incompetent manner. It would be a disaster if they ever got their hands on Charles' willie.

Meiko, Keiko and Seiko dressed identically in halter tops and hip-hugger jeans. Their bare midriffs exposed acres of yellow flesh from their tits to their crotches, broken only by a perfect navel. If they were white wannabes, they had forgotten to whiten their stomachs and arms. Their jeans were tight and outlined their little hairless beavers between a wide crotch gap between their thighs. They were obviously younger than me and that made me more concerned. Did Charles like real, mature women or did he like overgrown teenagers like these three? I sensed danger in my white wannabes, Meiko, Keiko and Seiko.

Meiko, Keiko and Seiko said they came from Hamamatsu and worked in an office. I confirmed this when the one I call Keiko got up. Young as she was, her bum was already widening into a Secretary's Bottom. These women were mere clerks and they were trying to steal a psychiatrist's lover. They would be no match for Wu Sui-Beng in either intellect or bitchiness. My opportunity to get rid of them came when the one I call Meiko went to the bathroom. Meiko spoke the best English and seemed to be the leader of this flock of hovering hawks, hoping to sink their claws into my white rooster.

I got up and followed, keeping an eye on Charles and the other two Japanese women. As I entered the otherwise deserted women's toilet, it wasn't difficult to figure out which stall Meiko was occupying. It was the one at the end with the continuously flushing noises. Honestly, Mei-Ling, I don't know what goes on in the heads of Japanese women. Don't they want us to know that they pee just like the rest of us? I pretended to be fixing my makeup when Meiko emerged. I thought I should start talking because the three of them had been treating me as if I were invisible until now.

"So what do you think of the gai-jin with me?" I asked. Meiko took the bait.

"Charles-san very good looking. Talk nice to us. You think Charles-san want to come skinny dip with us at beach, maybe take shower with us in hotel after? We have good shit in hotel room, grass, ecstasy, nose candy. Maybe we get Charles-san do three women, maybe four women, you come with us? Say, I bet Charles-san have nice big chin-po."

So, they did have their own plans for "Charles-san" and they were hoping that I would get lost. No, they wouldn't mess up my plans for this evening and my plans definitely didn't include these three. I decided to launch my plan that I had been hatching while I was ignored by Meiko, Keiko and Seiko.

"Yes, it's really big." I held my hands four centimeters further apart than Charles' willie really was. Then, I made a circle with both my thumbs and forefingers. I know, Mei-Ling, that you told me to never advertise Charles' assets or his skills, especially to another yellow woman. However, this was an emergency and it was part of my plan to get rid of these three bimbos. I was setting the hook for an even bigger lie.

Meiko's eyes grew wide at my pantomime description of Charles lovely willie. All she could say was "Futomara" and "Ichiban." I decided that this was the moment to reel in my fish.

"Of course, I'm only guessing at how big it is when it's erect. Really, I've only seen Charles-san's chin-po during strip searches."

"What you mean strip search? What Charles-san do? He in jail? Who you? You be narc?"

"No, Charles-san wasn't in jail. Let me explain. Charles-san is a paranoid schizophrenic on leave from the Hong Kong Institute for the Criminally Insane. I said I was a psychiatrist but I work with the Hong Kong Penal Service as a psychiatrist. If Charles-san is properly treated, we believe that he can be re-integrated into society and overcome his paranoia."

"You say Charles-san crazy? What him do?"

"He killed a Japanese tourist on the subway who he claimed was sending telepathic thoughts to him and humming J-pop songs in his brain. Yes, he can be a real nutter."

"But Charles-san better now? Why you let him out? He still hear voice."

"We think we have his dosage right. He hasn't had any delusions or heard any voices recently."

"What delusion?"

"Well, he believes that the Japanese tourist he killed had three lesbian daughters. He is sure that they're searching for him to avenge their father's death. Being paranoid, it's logical in his mind that he should get 'them' before 'they' get him. I'm perfectly safe with him because I'm Chinese. However, my instructions were to keep him away from Japanese women in case his delusion came back. I do hope so very much that his paranoia concerning Japanese women doesn't resurface this evening. However, it's getting late and he hasn't had any pills since supper."

I could see Meiko's yellow face turn white, even under all that garish pale makeup. I swear she muttered something like "Ah-so." Meiko raced out of the bathroom and, by the time I got back to the table, Meiko, Keiko and Seiko were in an animated all-Japanese conversation. I could see, even in the dim light of the bar, that Keiko and Seiko were turning white at Meiko's news. Abruptly, the three women got up and bowed in unison. Seiko looked at her watch. Meiko explained:

"Must go now. Get telephone calls from all our fathers. Fathers be alive. No be sisters. All us like men. No like lady. You take pills Charles-san. Sayonara."

They backed out of the bar, bowing all the way and keeping an eye on Charles. Once out the door, I could see them turn and run down the street as fast as their platform shoes would allow. Charles appeared to be astounded by this turn of events.

"Really extraordinary. They were such nice young ladies. Whatever got into them to make them leave like that? And they hardly made sense when they left."

I just smiled. "The Japanese are quite different people from we Chinese. I think you're just beginning to understand."

"I'm not sure I will ever understand the Mysterious Orient. Especially my own oriental lover."

Charles had another Kirin. He claimed it washed the raw fish taste out of his mouth better than Guinness. Finally, I touched Charles' hand and whispered in his ear:

"Charles. I want us to fuck in your room tonight. It's closer."

Charles couldn't resist an invitation like that. He paid the bill and we went less than a block to Charles hotel. I was excited as we would be trying something new in a place I had never seen. We entered Charles' room and I was astonished to see how small it is. The view from the window was another hotel. It was as if the world's most beautiful beach didn't exist.

"Charles, this is terrible. You're paying almost exactly what I am and the room isn't half as good."

"Yes, Americans are strange people. They assign their hotel rooms on the basis of prestige rather than on the basis of value. All you are seeing is that Americans respect a doctor more than a government bureaucrat. Then they have the gall to accuse we English of being class-conscious."

Well, the room was small but the bed was king size and that was my objective for the evening. The chambermaid had turned down the sheets and placed a chocolate on the pillow, suggestively packaged a condom. Who knows, maybe the chambermaid had her eye on Charles, like Ms. Yang and Meiko, Keiko and Seiko. Maybe the management offered pay-for-play women in addition to the dirty movies on the TV. Charles sensed the direction my mind was taking and embraced me with soft kisses. Then Charles began slowly undressing me. Every piece of clothing removed exposed more of my golden skin to my white lover. Charles greeted every new exposure with light kisses. Finally, I stood naked in front of my lover, tingling from his worshipful kisses all over my body.

Charles lifted me as effortlessly as he had in the morning and gently laid me on the bed. He then slowly undressed himself, never taking his eyes from me. He got into bed beside me and pulled me towards him. Charles then proceeded to make slow, passionate love to me. The light kisses to my lips became forceful penetrations of my mouth by Charles' tongue.

Unlike the fury of the morning when Charles took me on the wall, we made slow, passionate love. Charles would never get the careful attention from any white bitch that I give him. I kissed his arms, shoulders, caress his chest hairs – how can a white bitch give this sort of attention to her man when she lies flat on her back with her legs rigid like a pair of chopsticks beside a plate?

12