Mellow Yellow Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles responded to all the care and attention I gave him. He kissed me in return, kiss for kiss, every spot that I kiss. After all, how will an inexperienced man like Charles to know what to do unless I show him what a woman likes? While I played with Charles' hairy chest, he caressed my tiny breasts and gently played with my nipples. Mei-Ling, my breasts are the only part of my body I am ashamed of. I wish that my breasts were equally as impressive as Charles willie. Maybe that's why we are so attentive to our man. Maybe we don't want them to notice our tiny boobies?

I put my hand on Charles' willie. Of course, he couldn't put his hand on my willie but that was my signal that I wanted him to play with my parts. Mei-Ling, touch a man's willie as gently as you want him to touch your clitoris. Some men don't "get it" but Charles is not like that. He moved his finger ever so gently up towards my clitoris, never pressing hard. I can never resist and I started to squeal with delight, culminating in a screaming orgasm. Charles stopped caressing my clitoris and let my orgasm subside.

"Woman, don't leave your best work on my fingers. I want your tight little pussy squeezing the juice out of my willie."

"Not yet, Charles. It's time for your dessert. I want your tongue to do to me what your finger just did. Have my pussy for dessert. Lick me like I'm an ice cream cone."

When I asked my Chinese lovers to practice oral sex on me, I always got a look of disgust from them, as if they thought I was dirty there or I tasted bad. Maybe they think oral sex is perverted? Charles wasn't at all like that. He just dove between my legs as if he was diving into a pool filled with Guinness. His arms wrapped around my thighs and he spread my legs apart. Charles' tongue parted my lips and I felt his warm, wet tongue slide towards my vagina. Charles tongue stopped just above my vagina and then slowly glided up between my inner lips, stopping just below my clitoris. It was the exact place his finger stopped. The soft, wet feel of Charles' tongue made me even crazier than his finger.

Charles' tongue returned to the bottom of my inner lips and then glided upwards again, ever so slightly faster this time. Charles stopped every time short of the tip of my clitoris, raising my desire but stopping short of putting me over the top into orgasm. A tongue is wider than a finger and as it went up between the inner lips, so you feel it along the whole length of the inner lips. A man's tongue seems gives acres of satisfaction more than a finger. I felt that exquisite softness in greater and greater waves as Charles started to lick faster and faster. Charles was good at this. I didn't need to teach him a thing.

I squealed with delight as I felt another orgasm build. Charles took this as his signal to start licking the tip of my clitoris. That put me over the top and my squeals of delight turned to a high-pitched shriek. I had an exquisite release of my passion in another explosive orgasm.

When I came down to earth, Charles had his willie in his hand and was starting to put it in me. I must have been gloriously wet. Normally, I am tight after coming but Charles entered without any effort. Charles penetrated the first few centimeters without effort. I could feel Charles as I never felt him before. Charles began to withdraw as if he wanted to play at the entrance of my vagina.

"No Charles. I don't want to play. I want all of you NOW. Give me all of your willie and then fuck me hard and strong."

To emphasize my desire for willie, I brought up my legs and started to force Charles in with my feet on his bum. Charles entered me completely in one long, smooth stroke, taking his time despite my urging him on. It was an exquisite feeling, being filled up without ceasing, the feeling building and building relentlessly. I was still excited from Charles eating me that I had an orgasm before Charles was completely inside. I was afraid that all my twitching and contracting would make Charles come. There was no need to be afraid. When I finally ceased my orgasm, Charles was buried completely inside. The man had learned control.

Now Charles began his rhythmic withdrawals and then returned. It was bizarre. No sooner had my orgasm ended than it began to build again with each of Charles' strokes. Charles' had prepared me so well with his tongue that that I couldn't stop coming. The tension built higher and higher as Charles willie went faster and faster in and out. Finally I snapped and started to scream and scream, in what language I don't know. All I know is that I thought I would die, or explode from the intensity of the orgasm. I only stopped after Charles had come himself and his willie softened.

"Charles, you looked like you enjoyed yourself so much. You're really an expert the way you do it. Why didn't you ask? Why haven't you pleasured me before this way? That was so good!".

"Susan, I thought that Chinese women didn't like oral sex and that's why I never asked."

"No, Chinese woman have the same sexual response as any woman. We respond to a tender, loving man, no matter what he does. But I thought that the English didn't like oral sex and that's why I never asked."

"No, my darling. The French like to think they have a monopoly on oral sex but that's not true. All men like oral sex, no matter where they're from. It's so intimate. And any man would want to eat a woman like you, especially if he found out what a tasty dish you have between your legs. Did you know that your muffie tastes much better than a white woman's muffie?"

So that's why white guys develop a "taste" for yellow women. Not only do we fuck better but we actually taste better during oral sex. Here I thought I was teaching Charles all about sex but he taught me something last night. Mei-Ling, the next time a white woman shows you any disrespect, just smile and relish the thought that your muffie tastes better than hers.

My vacation, as you can see, is taken up entirely with restoring Charles to his full sexual potential. I consider it just an extension of the therapy that we began two months ago. I suppose that I should be happy that he has such confidence that I was afraid that he would leave me for a groupie with the three Japanese women.

I will have you even more to tell when I return. I hope that Paul is taking care of your needs as well as Charles is taking care of mine this week.

Your orally satisfied friend
Sui-Beng

I turned off the computer. I thought about Charles discovering the exquisite taste of a yellow woman. I never told Melinda how good she tasted. Somehow, tonight would be the night that I corrected that oversight.

12