Mellow Yellow Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say, old chap. Do you mind if I take a whirl with your lovely lady?"

I must say that Horny Dick is the most disgusting white guy I've ever met. He felt me up all the time we were dancing and held me so close that I had a hard time to breathe. Finally, he asked if he could have my telephone number. I said that my number is unlisted because I was a psychiatrist and that got me out of that. Horny Dick definitely was interested in me but he knew nothing about how to approach a Chinese woman. Despite his shortcomings, I knew then that he would prove to be a useful idiot in my plan for Ms. Shagnasty's downfall.

At that moment, I just had to get away from the old lecher's hands before they started running up inside my cheongsam. When the music ended, I whispered to Charles that it was getting late and we still had work to do that evening. We went to collect Syd who was sitting in Lily Poon's office. I could hear laughter and both of them talking in a mixture of languages that I call Chinglish. Syd's Cantonese was no better than Lily's English but they were getting along famously discussing who knows what.

In the limousine on the way home, Charles was restless but much better behaved than his boss. I like it when a man subtly demonstrates his desire without making an outrageous display. I was hoping that my horniness was just as subtle. I don't think that Syd noticed anything. It looked to me as if his mind was too far away, probably fantasizing about getting into Lily Poon's panties.

As we embarked from the Daimler in front of my apartment building, I glanced up at Widow Chang's window. There was a crack of light where the curtains parted, interrupted by an object the size of a head. Yes, Widow Chang was getting her daily nutritional requirement of gossip. I wouldn't need to tell anyone in the neighbourhood tomorrow that I had a white guy in my apartment all night for the New Year. I could just imagine her scurrying from the greengrocer to the noodle restaurant with her scandalous news about that young tart, Dr. Wu.

I leaned back into the Daimler and whispered to Syd:

"I think that Lily is interested in you but you must remember to take it slow with a Chinese woman. Good luck Syd and thanks for driving us tonight."

"Right you are, luv. I'll be sure and keep me 'ands to meself tonight."

As Charles waved good bye to Syd, I noticed them wink at each other.

"Syd's going back to the Club to pick up Lily Poon and drive her home. It seems that the two of them really hit it off, despite their language problems. What did you tell Syd?"

"I just told Syd to take it slow with Lily. I'm happy that you're playing cupid for your white male friends. I hope that the two of them will be as happy as you've made me tonight. Come upstairs and we'll have some tea."

I thought I saw Charles wink again. Well, what did he expect? Was I going to ask him up to my apartment for a fuck with Widow Chang listening to our every word? Widow Chang doesn't know much English but she knows enough to distinguish between the words "fuck" and "tea." I had to leave something to the poor woman's imagination. As we passed her apartment door, I noticed that it was open just enough for a good peek. The guardian of my morals was following my every move and studying my white lover. Yes, the next day's gossip would be full of colour.

When the door to my apartment closed behind us, I embraced Charles and removed his tuxedo jacket. Then I undid his cummerbund. How complicated Western formal clothing is. Charles forgot all about the tea but he hadn't forgotten how to unbutton my cheongsam. I was thrilled as his hands caressed my bare back. I thought about how repulsive that dirty old man's hands had felt. Yes, Charles was the man for me and I must show him that I was the woman for him. I unbuttoned Charles' shirt and slid my hands around his back. Charles said:

"Let's make love on the futon just like our first time."

"Charles, I want this evening to be different and special. I don't want it to be exactly like the first time. I'm not pretending to be anything this time other than the woman who loves you. I want you to make passionate love to me in my own bedroom."

I led Charles to my bedroom and we continued undressing each other on the way, letting our outer garments fall, followed by a trail of undergarments, leading to my brassiere and panties by the edge of the bed. I crawled under the sheets and admired Charles in the dim light of my bedroom. I had screwed in the low wattage lights in my bed lamps after Charles had first screwed me in my apartment, in anticipation of further screwing this evening. I looked up at Charles willie standing straight out and already leaking some liquid. Charles willie was as formidable to me as the first time I had seen it. Again, I had the thought that I was too small to accommodate this giant until I remembered all the times its whole length had pleasured me.

Charles crawled under the sheets with me. His manly smell, his strong arms around me pulling me towards him made me dismiss my fear of that huge appendage. Mei-Ling, the man's hands were everywhere on me. It was as if I was in bed with one of those mythical Indian creatures with six arms. They caressed my outer thighs, my bum, finally cupping my tiny breasts. I thought Charles gave my breasts too much attention for their size but I was determined to give my lover everything he wanted this evening. I had no complaints as his kissing my breasts and playing with my nipples sent thrills through my body, focussed on a tingle that grew between my legs. I found Charles' nipples amongst the hair on his chest and played with him. I must have done the right thing as I felt Charles' willie stiffen and leak more liquid on the leg where it was resting.

I couldn't resist that gorgeous stiff pole and I reached down and put my hand around its middle. Charles turned me on to my back and ran his hand between my thighs. I switched hands on his willie and opened myself to my lover. Charles played with his hand caressing my muffie and then he parted my outer lips with two fingers. Charles ran his finger gently and slowly up between my inner lips, stopping short of my swollen clitoris. Again and again, Charles slow finger raised me close to orgasm and then stopped short. I had to keep from tightening my hand on his willie because the teasing my clitoris was getting was driving me completely mad. Finally, Charles decided he had teased me enough and brought his finger over the top of my clitoris. I absolutely exploded in orgasm, gasping to keep my voice down. I was not ready yet to let the others in my building enjoy the sound of a Chinese woman in the throes of passion while being gloriously fucked.

As my orgasm receded into pleasant memory, my thoughts turned to Charles' willie in my hand. I hadn't let go of it as Charles had brought me to orgasm and I hoped that I hadn't hurt Charles as I thrashed about in the throes of my passion. If I had, I was going to make it up to him I got on my knees and pushed Charles on his back. I then took Charles willie with both hands and brought the tip to my lips. Mei-Ling, Charles' erect willie is the most impressive from close up. You can appreciate the musky smell, the red color of the blood engorgement, the smooth exterior and bone-like hardness of the interior of the shaft. Even though I'm well-travelled and I've seen many beautiful things, I have never seen anything as beautiful as Charles' willie.

I started to lick the tip of his willie when Charles grabbed my leg and pulled me on top of him. I didn't know what Charles had in mind until I felt Charles spread my lips apart again and put his tongue in my muffie. Charles wanted a 69! Eager to please my lover, I opened my mouth wide and took in as much willie as I could without triggering my gag reflex. Then I withdrew Charles willie as Charles' tongue slowly glided up towards my clitoris. As I drew Charles' willie back into my mouth, Charles tongue went back down between my lips. Charles tongue kept perfect time with my sucking on his willie and made me more and more excited.

Mei-Ling, have you ever done a 69 with Paul that was so intense that you couldn't decide which end of you is having more fun? My first 69 with Charles was that intense, so intense and erotic that I felt an orgasm rising in me. I was so taken up with the force of my orgasm that I forgot what I was doing to Charles. I managed to keep sucking up and down on his dick but I really didn't know that he came the same time I did. The first inkling I had was when I took Charles' willie out of my mouth and noticed white sperm on his tip. I must have swallowed it in my excitement. I had given Charles his first blow job and hadn't realized what I was doing! That was even more exciting to me that Charles' essence was inside me, never to leave me, never to trickle down my legs.

Charles looked disappointed that he had come so quickly. He thought our fun was all over but he didn't appreciate that he was fucking a Chinese woman, the world's greatest experts in sexual technique. I grabbed Charles' willie firmly at the base to retain its stiffness and then crouched over his willie. Charles' tongue had made me enormously wet and the huge tip of his willie easily went in. I didn't play with Charles this time but eased his willie inside me slowly but relentlessly. We were both so wet from the 69 that his willie went inside without any forcing. So, I let go of his willie and enjoyed being split asunder by Charles' marvelous instrument. I felt its delicious size forcing apart my interior every centimeter of its way until I felt it had reached the end of my vagina. I was resting with my bum on Charles' thighs.

I leaned forward and started to kiss Charles' hairy chest. I could feel Charles stiffen within me. Even though he had come already, my Charles was eager for more sex. I then slowly raised myself and then just as slowly lowered myself back on Charles willie. The first time I fucked Charles, I was on top, playing sex therapist. I had been so concerned about Charles' welfare that I couldn't let myself go completely. Also, I was afraid that a small woman like me would be torn apart by such a huge willie. Not this time, Mei-Ling. I was in total control, without any fear of death by willie. I could put Charles' willie completely inside me where it would have the greatest effect.

Mei-Ling, I stirred up my insides like I was stirring vegetables in a wok. I started to scratch where it really itched. Mei-Ling, I don't know what parts of me I was rubbing and pounding with that huge, stiff willie but I was having the time of my life bouncing up and down on Charles. I could have bounced for hours Charles and he wouldn't come because I had already blown him off. Finally, I came again and squeezed his willie so hard that Charles couldn't help but come himself. This time, I screamed so loud that I am sure that I woke up my whole building, never mind just Widow Chang. I didn't care who was listening to me enjoying myself. I was so happy that I could fuck Charles and not worry about our careers. These were screams of joy because I was free to fuck Charles wherever and whenever I wanted.

I collapsed on Charles' chest and let him go soft. There was no way that he would get stiff again after a blow job plus the fucking I had given him. I got up and Charles' willie slid out with a gush of liquids, both Charles' and mine.

As I lay in Charles' arms that night, I thought how lucky I was that I was to be the first woman, white or yellow, to ever experience Charles' huge willie. Mei-Ling, you are the only other woman I have told about how Charles and I met, as doctor and patient. I can trust you to keep that a secret as well as how big his willie is. No other woman, especially another yellow woman, must ever experience the pleasure of fucking Charles that I have had.

My thoughts then turned to what the coming year has in store for me. To Charles and Paul, this year is merely 1996. To you, my dear Mei-Ling, and to a billion people in East Asia, it will be the Year of the Mouse. To Wu Sui-Beng and to her alone, this will be the Year of THE Cock.

Chuc mung nam moi, my dear Vietnamese friend. Wu Sui-Beng

Melinda put the e-mail down on the coffee table, sat up and put her head on my shoulder. Her black hair draped itself down my chest. I picked up a few strands so I could smell Melinda's styling mousse that she had applied earlier in the evening. I always found the smell of Melinda's hair to be erotic. I put my arm around her slim waist. When Melinda was quiet like this, it meant that she was deep in thought. I left her to her thoughts and waited for her to find the words to express herself. They weren't long in coming:

"Oh, wow. The Year of the Cock. That's so oriental and so sexy. Susan's wrong, Paul. I think that I'll have a Year of the Cock as well."

I felt Melinda's thin, supple fingers start to deftly undo my belt and pull down my zipper...

12